PDA

View Full Version : naberius and hellreaver?

CyberThread
2013-11-05, 12:02 AM
How well known is the combo, of using naberius, to auto heal con daamge, and unlimited fury points, for a hellreaver?

Coidzor
2013-11-05, 12:03 AM
How well known is the combo, of using naberius, to auto heal con daamge, and unlimited fury points, for a hellreaver?

Somewhat, I believe.

JaronK
2013-11-05, 02:39 AM
The problem is all the Hellreaver abilities work on swift or immediate actions, so you can only do one per turn. Combine that with the fact that by 5th level you can already use these powers at least 5 times (probably more) and most encounters won't last that long, and you'll find it just doesn't matter.

Now, Hellfire Warlock + Naberius or Tainted Sorcerer + Naberius... those are potent!

JaronK

Devronq
2013-11-05, 03:06 AM
Personally I don't know what hellreaver is but I do k ow the Hellfire warlock combo jaronk is talking about

Red Fel
2013-11-05, 08:18 AM
Hellfire Warlock, like Hellreaver, may take Con damage. But where Hellreaver can take 2 Con damage as a swift action to restore Holy Fury, Hellfire Warlock may take 1 Con damage when his special abilities activate, no additional action required. This means they don't use a swift/immediate action that round.

As an alternative, you could use Shape Soulmeld: Strongheart Vest cheese. Strongheart Vest allows you to ignore the first X+1 points of ability damage, where X is the Essentia invested.