PDA

View Full Version : The Thin Line Between Good and Evil

Chimaera
2013-11-05, 10:39 AM
"Is fighting fire with fire a fiery thing?"

I mean, how valid is achieving a good deed through evil methods?
After months looking for a cure for the terrible disease Catastroflu, a planar disease that divine magic couldn't cure and that slowly crippled and weaken both body and soul, Fauvelli the Conjurer had no much options left but to summon a demon lord, Dante, a minion of Orcus, the Prince of Undeads, to cure his dying wife.

The pact was simple: his and her soul bound to eternity to the Infinite Layers of the Abyss in return for the cure of the terrible disease that has been spreading in the mortal world.

Contracts signed in blood and words, she was cured! But as time passed she began to change and becoming morbid and evil: she was cured from her disease, but the pact corrupted her till the point she became a foul beast.

Fauvelli tried to stop her, but in the end barely managed to survive her fury.
She went to the Abyss after killing every family she once had, except for Fauvelli.

Hopeless and with his soul binded to damnation, Fauvelli decided to exact vengeance upon the demon lord Dante and bring back the woman his wife once was.

He experienced rituals to bind demons to put demon aggainst demon, till he managed to summon forth a strange succubus: Lilith.

Lilith was a demon lord and friend of Dante, til lthe day Dante managed to trick her and steal her power to advance in Orcus' hierarchy. After that she promised to bring him down no matter what and recover her lost power.

It was a deal then: Fauvelli means to trick Lilith to get what he want and Lilith wants to trick Fauvelli to get what she wants.

Will the mortal Fauvelli walk this thin line between Good and Evil without getting corrupted by it?

Chimaera
2013-11-09, 09:43 AM
The night was almost over, you can see the darkness of the night vanishing as the sunrise approaches, yet you can't sleep in your cellar, looking to the sky through the barred window and remembering last night's nightmares.

Even after three days after the massacre at Rabitville you can still see her face.
Gretchen, always so pretty and sweet...

"I'm going to rip your heart off and eat it for breakfast, honey", those where the last words Fauvelli remember hearing before he fall unconscious.

Now, three days of nightmare and restless nights have passed and he still feel as he is dead inside. Why? After everything he did things still got all messed up: he accepted the deal of a demon, got tricked and almost killed by the undead monster his love became. He even summoned another demon to help him, but can't push away the idea this other demon is trying to using him as well. Well, it's time to get up and face his last friends. If you can call them that...

-----------------------------------------------------
Rabitville were once a happy village of hunters and farmers in the middle of nowhere fammed by its giant rabbits and wererabbits.

But all that is gone, Gretchen survived the terrible Catastroflu only to become a foul demon bound to Orcus.

Catastroflu is a new disease who just suddenly appeared in Rabbitville, spreading through good people and making their minds, body and soul to decay. Strangely it didn't spread to Fauvelli, Logan nor Tibolt. But that can't be said for the mghty hero of town, who even resisted lycantropy, if the songs are to be believed.

What's even more strange is how a disease could resist divine healing: even powerful magic couldn't delay nor remove it, something no one ever heard of.

The group was breaking their fast in one of the buildings who survived the fiery power of gretchen (she dizimated 70% of the village with demonic power) when a sick priest get closer and speak in a weak voice: "You're a priest of Aumanoth, right? The bishop Varaberg is almost passing and asked me to bring you there. He wants to talk about fate and death before he meets both of them".

Dudu
2013-11-09, 10:26 AM
Although the Bone Knights are always eager to bring death to the ones who should face it, they are also as much eager to save lives of those who shouldn't die, like most clerics are.

"Sure, bring me to Varaberd. I fear I haven't prepare a remove disease spell, but who cares? We tried thousand times to heal people with that and it didn't work. I take it Varaberg isn't interested in my healing services, perhaps?"

Chimaera
2013-11-09, 11:00 AM
"I don't think he do, please follow me", says the priest coughing through the words.

You enter the small temple of the town, a temple dedicated to Ehllona and into the confy chambers of bishop Varaberg.

"My time is short and I don't think I will survive for too long, so please hear my plea", he stops because of coughing got too hard on him, "This disease isn't natural, it's a creation from some evil mind. Our hero, Raphael the Swift Hunter was the first one to contract it while off in the woods hunting a abnormally vicious pack of giant rabbits, he told me he could even sense evil in them. It's like some malignant influence was unearthed there", again he began coghing and stay for almost ten minutes doing so, "This catastroflu seems to attack only good people and even though not evil, servants of Amaunoth aren't famous as being good-doers, but I beg you: find and destroy whatever evil is taking place before it spreads", he stopped again, but this time wasn't for coughing, he just paused and a few minutes silent was enough for you to notice he suddenly died.

The sick priest who brought you there then let you out of the temple and continue for the bishop: "We don't have much left, but if you can cut this evil source in the woods and bring explanation for what's happening I'll give you what has left in our treasury: 10.000 gold pieces. What you say?"

Dudu
2013-11-09, 11:20 AM
"Ten thousand? I say yes."

That's a lot of gold. Plus, he wonders just how much this woods incident is linked with Fauvelli. It's reasonable to suppose the same demon who made the pact is the one behind the giant evil rabbits. Oh, and there's that, giant evil rabbits, he just couldn't die without seeing one with his own eyes.

But for recruitment, which player is in town? Logan would like to investigate accompanied.

Chimaera
2013-11-09, 12:34 PM
You're all together.
Lilith and Fauvelli are with each other since one day before the massacre, you met them (by you I mean Logan and Tibolt) during the massacre: you managed to save Fauvelli from Gretchen but she fled before you could defeat her.

Today is day 3 (Fauvelli was in a shock state after the massacre and just today got his things together).

(The massacre will be the Day 1 of the history)

Dudu
2013-11-09, 12:58 PM
So this 10000 is actually 2500 for each, I believe?

Well, I'm good to go. Anybody else?

Christine Daae
2013-11-09, 01:38 PM
Lilith had grown board with events the day after the massacre. Mother had told her she would find in this realm a person who would be able to get her powers back from Dante. She could not hate him for doing so, after all she had been plotting the very same thing. However sitting for the past few days in a cellar because she was bound to her master had grown tiresome. If you think I am spending one more day in here watching you mope around mortal you better get a new demon. I am a more hands on kind of girl. Lilith says as she transforms herself into the image she had seen in his mind many times before. Now let's change that attitude and get something accomplished with this new body. Lilith says as she looks to her master in the form of his old wife in the beauty he saw her.

Dudu
2013-11-09, 06:34 PM
"FAUVELLI! MOVE YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Says the hurried bone knight in a very unceremoniously way. Logan's patience towards the conjurer was extremely thin from the very start. He isn't so precocious to tag Fauvelli as guilty, not in a situation involving demons like Dante. Perhaps he was more a victim than a criminal, but still, the wizard was either malicious or a fool. And the fact that he had enough balls to call a succubus just make Logan wonder if allying with him was really a smart move.

He start knocking the door violently.

"BETTER HURRY, FAUVELLI! WE ARE LEAVING TO THE WOODS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

"And bring the succubus", he thinks. Maybe she dies in the woods and all is well. But then he shoo away such though. It's not correct from an Aumanite to desire the death of the others (actually, no one should do that, kids).

SparowCrow
2013-11-09, 07:57 PM
hearing the noise created by Logan's knocking Tybolt puts down the scroll he was reading and heads to Fauvelli's door to see what's so important

Dudu
2013-11-09, 08:13 PM
"Tybolt!? Well, that's just perfect, I intended to recruit Fauvelli, but you might be a good adition. We got some 'woods problems' that I'll tell you later. Tell me, how 2500gp in your bags sounds?"

He briefly chats with his pal and promptly return to his shouting and yelling.

"FAUVELLI! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!"

That's just the way Logan deal with his problems. The fact that he didn't simply kicked the door can be considered a progress toward minimum etiquette for the socially clumsy knight.

Christine Daae
2013-11-09, 10:49 PM
Oh whats that blubbering fool want now? Lilith thinks as she hears the one calling himself a priest of Aumanoth hollering like a pig being chased by orcs. Listening to his mind her form seems to change as well as the clothes she is wearing until she looks like a queen, garbed in royal attire, if not for the whip by her side it would be unknown to any that she was anything but a queen. Then again all souls had to fed mother. May I ask why you are banging on this door sir knight? This man Fauvelli you are calling for happens to be helping me with a matter of great importance to my homeland. Lilith says before adding. Perhaps you could help to? In return I can offer you so much.

At this time Lilith is simply trying to annoy you, however later on down the line she may play tricks on you, which will involve bluff checks.

Dudu
2013-11-09, 11:08 PM
Seeing that a noblewoman just got out of Fauvelli's house, Logan assumes this is the succubus.

"You... whoever you are, call the conjurer for me. This town is doomed with a unstopabble plague with unknow origins and we have to leave now to the woods."

I think now is a good time to list my prepared spells.

Christine Daae
2013-11-09, 11:19 PM
Do this, do that. You are so uptight. Relax a little have some fun. Lilith says amused at his reaction before calling out in a sing song voice, Oh Master you have company asking you to come out and play today. They say we should leave these poor helpless people all alone, defenseless to take a stroll in the woods. Lilith says using his words but twisting them slightly. Who knows we may even find some food in their, or perhaps a cure. After all what help could we possibly be to this city. Look at them all sick and dieing. Well you know what they say, right Knight? Lilth asks as she leans up against him. Only the good die young. she answers before bursting out into laughter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXnickkDbDQ) that sounds as if she was a mad woman.

Dudu
2013-11-09, 11:30 PM
Twisted indeed. Based on his experience, Logan can only figure that Fauvelli has a super weird taste for a women.

"You're not Aumanoth to know who is supposed to die, demon, so know your place. While we wait for the conjurer I'll do some preparations."

He whistles and a mighty skeleton horse appears. The Deathbringer. Logan starts conjuring some buff spells for the trip. (like greater magic weapon/vestiment/resistance, for example)

Christine Daae
2013-11-09, 11:39 PM
And pray tell me mortal, are you a prophet of Aumanoth? Or just another templar in her armies? Trust me you would not be the first to fall. Evil is seductive after all, is it not? But enough of this, you are getting boring. Him on the other hand looks much more enjoyable. Lilith says pointing to Tybolt. Ohh and this one knows how to protect his mind as well, you are going to make this game so much fun I can see it now. Lilith says ignoring Logans fancy displays of magic as if it meant much to her. So shall you be playing with us in the woods today? Or shall you stay with the sick and dying? After all the brave sir Logan of Aumanoth is fleeing to the woods and asking us to join him. Perhaps his goddess speaks to him at night when hes alone. she says making a mental note to try and find a reference to what this goddess looked like to toy with the knight some.

SparowCrow
2013-11-09, 11:58 PM
"I will be joining you into the woods, although I'll not be playing any games, especially not yours"

Dudu
2013-11-10, 01:06 AM
Logan Status:
HP: 112/112
Speed: 20ft
Init: +5
AC : 25 Touch: 11 Flat: 25
Save: Fort: 15 Ref: 1 Will: 2
Melee attack(+2 Long Spear): +19/+14
Damage: 2d6+5
Current Stance: Iron Guard Glare
Str 14;Dex 12;Con 14;Int 14; Wis 20; Cha 10
Saves: 15/6/15

Effect: Tyche's Touch, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance

Logan casts his usual protective spells as well a deeper darkness spell centered on his holy symbol of Aumanoth.

After a brief total darkness, he hides the symbol in his chest. "This might come handy... I trust that both of you can see perfectly fine under darkness. And the succubus can see even in magical darkness. Is that right?"

Maneuvers:
( ) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
-( ) Battle Leader's Charge
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:
Lvl1: CLW, Sign, Ebon Eyes, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, D* Obscuring Mist

Lvl2: Close Wounds x2, Desecrate, Shatter, Tyche's Touch, D* Blindness/Deafness

Lvl3: Deeper Darkness, Magic Vestment, Animate Dead, Dispel Magic x2, D* Haste

Lvl4: Greater Resistance, Divine Power, Greater Magic Weapon, D* Armor of Darkness

Christine Daae
2013-11-10, 02:16 AM
As Tybolt informs Lilith that he will not be playing any of her games a smile comes on her face. Silly mortal, just by talking to me you are playing my game. So shall you remain silent in our journies, or shall you act like a little child and pass notes back and forth? Either way the chess pieces have been placed on the board, and Dante has made the first move. The question is will you trust another demon to stop one? Or will you let your morals stop you from seeing logic? Lilith states before turning back to the man covered in bones called Logan.

Oh I am sure I can give you a demonstration if you like knight. But I doubt we will need such things, unless of course you can not protect little old me. Will the big strong knight let the woman do all the fighting? Or shall he defend a demon from the abyss? I am getting ahead of myself now though, you came to see master, and so you shall. Lilith says debating on shutting the door and changing into him and acting as if she were him. After all it could be quite fun. Could even get them to do a few things they may not otherwise let spill around me.

Eonas
2013-11-10, 02:37 AM
Fauvelli snaps his spellbook shut and walks over to the front door, having mostly finished his study. "Tybolt and Logan, good day." he says, calmly. "Logan, you wished to speak with me?"

Christine Daae
2013-11-10, 02:42 AM
Lilith's plans are quickly shut down as her current employer comes to the door. Well seems like I did my job. You wanted him and now he is here. Lilith says as she looks to her master asking him mentally if they were going to help these two. Sure money was good in this world, but souls were a much easier currency.

Dudu
2013-11-10, 03:29 AM
Oh I am sure I can give you a demonstration if you like knight. But I doubt we will need such things, unless of course you can not protect little old me. Will the big strong knight let the woman do all the fighting?
"I'll let you do all the fighting. I like to see you demons killing each other, you're almost as good at it as we, the humanoids are."
Logan is still preparing his mount, not looking into Lilith's eyes. He finds these kind of demons way to smart to chat with.

He wonders if he inherited an extra dose of aversion towards demons from his aasimar mother, Loretta Silvergaze. Or maybe it's just standard aversion, who likes mockery anyway?

Fauvelli snaps his spellbook shut and walks over to the front door, having mostly finished his study. "Tybolt and Logan, good day." he says, calmly. "Logan, you wished to speak with me?"
Now he stop organizing his equipments to actually stare his interlocutor in the eyes.

"Finally, I say. Hurry up, conjurer, we need to fix the chaos you helped install."

He doesn't return the conjurer politeness. In Logan's head, Fauvelli looks like a intelligent guy, but a book guy. Not intelligent in a way he can outsmart the demons like he should. And Logan never really learned how to "outsmart" his foes, employing the more ortodox tactic of piercing his spear through their torso until they stop moving.

Lilith's plans are quickly shut down as her current employer comes to the door. Well seems like I did my job. You wanted him and now he is here.

"And now we are leaving, every second wasted in this chit chat is one more victim to this alien disease. Plus, 2500 gold to each of us, including you, talky demon, if you actually do more than blabbering."

He jumps on Deathbringer (his skeletal warhorse) and is ready to go to the forest.

Eonas
2013-11-10, 05:19 AM
The Malconvoker smiles. "Assuredly. If you might pardon me asking, what is the situation and what do you propose to do about it?"

Christine Daae
2013-11-10, 10:09 AM
You must have me mistaken with someone else, a demon does not give freely to mortals what they desire like I do. As for fighting, why would I even dirty my hands with such barbaric behavior. Lilith says before looking at the door you had been banging on earlier. If I did I would be no better then you stomping around, hooting and hollering. You know if you banged any harder on the door I would have had to charge you with attempting to break into this household. Lilith says laughing as she does so.

As Logan tells her that she would be paid for being useful in anything but talking a wicked gleam comes to Lilith's baby blue eyes that she happens to have at the moment. So the one who likes his woman quite as she lies beneath him. I suppose I could do that as long as master does not mind. Lilith replies walking up and running her hand down his armor made of bones. You would have to take this off though. That's if you're goddess will allow you.

Turning back to her master she begins to explain what Logan had told her. So unless he has been withholding some information, like who is paying us, I think we can go. After all how dangerous can a city named after rabbits that lived close by.

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 11:52 AM
The group of heroes adventurers discuss a little more before heading toward the Rabbit Woods.

Everything seems calm and ok and you can't help to think in what the Lilith said: "How dangerous can be a rabbit?", till you found a group of 7 hunters all dead in a gruesome scene.

For what Fauvelli and Lilith know the rabbits (even the giant ones) here were amicable, with the exception of the dire rabbits. But then, looking better...

Fauvelli: [roll0]
Lilith: [roll1]
Logan: [roll2]
Tybolt: [roll3]
Rabbits: [roll4]

Both Lilith and Tybolt manage to see four brown rabbits the size of a bear hidden in the bushes (you can't understand how such a big monster can be so stealth, but..)

Logan and Fauvelli are flatfooted.

Tybolt can act, then the rabbits and then everybody can act.

Initiative:
Fauvelli: [roll5]
Lilith: [roll6]
Logan: [roll7]
Tybolt: [roll8]
Rabbits: [roll9]

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 12:50 PM
Map:
http://i.imgur.com/lWWIO8i.jpg

Tybolt may act.

(Tybolt is purple, Logan is gray, Lilith is pink and fauvelli is blue)
(The big brown circles are trees and the red ones are the rabbits)
(The green squares are overgrown and difficult terrain).

Christine Daae
2013-11-10, 01:18 PM
As Lilith sees the four rabbits she looks to her master before calling out to his mind. Master it seems the rabbits that attacked the hunters are before us. There are four of them in total, all seem to be the size of a bear as well. Makes me wounder what you humans fed these things, they could serve as mounts in the blood wars after all. Lilith says as she tries to give him a visual idea of where they are. I would help the one called Tybolt as well but his mind is blocked from me. And speaking out loud may alert them of us knowing they are here. Lilith then thinks about how best she could help the group at this time.

HP 94/94 DR5 cold iorn or good
AC28
DC25 Will save to be able to attack Lilith unless she attacks you each turn
Bluff check [roll0] Rabbit in square L2-3,M 2-3 must pass this result with a sense motive check or can not attack me the entire encounter

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 02:50 PM
Tybolt moves to 17M and uses drain vitality on the Rabbit on 17L
[roll=attack]1d20+10][roll0] and the rabbit has to make a Dc 16 fort save or take 2 points of constitution damage

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 02:52 PM
messed up the attack role [roll0]

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 03:53 PM
The rabbits enter in a frenzy-like state and try to dismemember you.

The one near Tybolt tri to bite his head off, but first:
Fortitude DC 16 [roll0]
[roll1] dmg: [roll2]

The J6 and M3 make a leaping charge ending near Lilith and Logan, each attacking one (they autosucess on jump check and ignore the difficult terrain):

vs. Lilith [roll3] dmg: [roll4]
(Will save vs. Sanctuary: [roll5], if he fails he attack Logan instead)
Edit: Failed to attack Lilith due Sanctuary.
vs. logan [roll6] dmg: [roll7]

The last move his way through the overgrown and attack Fauvelli:
[roll8] dmg: [roll9]
Edit: subtract 4 from this attack roll.

Map:
http://i.imgur.com/KwU2xeV.jpg

You all can act now (the order won't matter, this way is easier and faster).

Dudu
2013-11-10, 04:39 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 67/112
Speed: 20ft
AC : 25 Touch: 11 Flat: 25
Save: Fort: 15 Ref: 6 Will: 15
Melee attack(+2 Long Spear): +19/+14
Damage: 2d6+5

Effect: Tyche's Touch, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance

Logan won't cower so soon after this attack. He 5 step back to allow reaching the rabbit and does a crusader strike.

Plus, the next attack on him or any party member will trigger his protection devotion ability, giving everyone in a 30ft radius a +4 sacred bonus to AC.

Atk [roll0] dmg [roll1] heal [roll2]

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Lvl4: Greater Resistance, Divine Power, Greater Magic Weapon, D* Armor of Darkness

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 04:52 PM
Tybolt hits the rabbit again with a mountain hammer strike [roll0][roll1][roll2]

Eonas
2013-11-10, 05:51 PM
Fauvelli surprised by the rabbits' attack but still rational, waves his hands around and utters an eldrich syllable, normal in all quanifiable details yet vaguely inhumanoid.

Instantly, two hideous, gigantic wolves appear beside the nearest rabbit, and attack it ferociously.

Casting Summon Monster IV, summoning 2 dire wolves (infernal legion, yay!) at K15 and L19. K15 immediately gets to attack the bunny because of Rapid Spell, possibly tripping it ,and then L19 attacks too.
And then I've got a bluff roll vs. the wolves' sense motive. It's actually statistically impossible for me to lose the checks: I have a bluff bonus of +26 and dire wolves have a sense motive of only +1. My minimum roll is 27 and its maximum roll is 21.
Bluff check anyway, in case there are shenanigans at work here. [roll0]

K15 attack roll: [roll1] (+2 Str bonus from Augment Summoning, +2 for flanking)
K15 damage roll: [roll2] (+2 Str bonus from Aug Summoning, and then +2 damage from my deceptive summons)
K15 trip roll: [roll3] (+9 Str, +11 wolf bonus, +4 large size)

L19 attack roll: [roll4] (the opponent will be at -4 AC if the previous trip check succeeded)
L19 damage roll: [roll5]
L19 trip roll if K15 failed: [roll6] (+9 Str, +11 wolf bonus, +4 large size)

I may take a move action or something depending on how this turns out.

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 07:52 PM
As Lilith sees the four rabbits she looks to her master before calling out to his mind. Master it seems the rabbits that attacked the hunters are before us. There are four of them in total, all seem to be the size of a bear as well. Makes me wounder what you humans fed these things, they could serve as mounts in the blood wars after all. Lilith says as she tries to give him a visual idea of where they are. I would help the one called Tybolt as well but his mind is blocked from me. And speaking out loud may alert them of us knowing they are here. Lilith then thinks about how best she could help the group at this time.

HP 94/94 DR5 cold iorn or good
AC28
DC25 Will save to be able to attack Lilith unless she attacks you each turn
Bluff check 44 Rabbit in square L2-3,M 2-3 must pass this result with a sense motive check or can not attack me the entire encounter

Also, Inspire Courage for a +1 bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls.
It auto fail the check and can't attack Lilith.

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 07:59 PM
Even with the atatcks, the rabbits keep alive and doing pretty well.
The resume their attacks (since Lilith managed to get the rabbit out of her, "her" rabbit will attack Logan)

vs. Fauvelli [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. Logan [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
vs. Logan [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
Smite Good vs. Tybolt [roll6] dmg: [roll7]

You can act!

Map on edit.
http://i.imgur.com/0depjH0.jpg

Dudu
2013-11-10, 08:14 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 67/112
Speed: 40ft
AC : 30 Touch: 16 Flat: 29
Melee attack(+2 Long Spear): +21/+16/+21
Damage: 2d6+6

Effect: Tyche's Touch, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance, Protection Devotion, Inspire Courage +1, Haste

A sacred protective ward appeared just in time, protecting Logan from the rabbit's attacks.

He steps back to P13 and casts haste affecting every ally.

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
( ) Battle Leader's Charge
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 08:19 PM
the rabbit's attack misses as tybolt ducks just in time and tybolt launches several quick attacks at the rabbit
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 08:41 PM
just adding a third attack from the haste spell
1d20+12] [roll0] and add +1 attack to the other two attacks for 24, and 10

SparowCrow
2013-11-10, 08:42 PM
sorry for the triple post, messed up the attack role [roll0]

Chimaera
2013-11-10, 10:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HJxdWKZ.jpg

Last map was wrong (wolves location)
Tybolt attack the creature, missing one attack, but the last killed it.

Eonas and Lilith may act.

Christine Daae
2013-11-10, 10:43 PM
As the battlefield erupts into utter chaos as her master summons fiendish wolves to fight for him a small smile creeps upon her face. I believe my master you will find this song most agreeable. And boys, don't resist. this is a duet. I need their screams of pain. and with that Lilth begins to sing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS00oB3SqtU), enticing her allies into a rage (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/rage.htm) like state to make their strength grow.

Targets of rage are Logan, Tybolt and Wolf in K15

Also thanks to protection aura my AC is now 32

Eonas
2013-11-10, 11:52 PM
"Akhar krri! Attack the fell Lagomorphs well, fiends, and I shall reward you!" Fauvelli cries, as two fiendish Apes appear beside the rabbits. He then issues orders for the wolves: "You, attack the nearest rabbit on one side, and you, attack it directly. Apes, focus your attention on the same foe!"

Summon Monster III, two fiendish apes appear on N7-O7-N8-O8 and Q9-Q10-R9-R10, both attacking the O9-P10 bunny.

J15-K16 goes to K13-L14 and attacks, the other goes to N14-O15 and attacks.

N7 attack: [roll0]
N7 damage: [roll1]

Q9 attack: [roll2]
Q9 damage: [roll3]

K13 attack: [roll4]
K13 damage: [roll5]
K13 trip: [roll6]

N14 attack: [roll7]
N14 damage: [roll8]
N14 trip: [roll9]

Chimaera
2013-11-11, 12:12 AM
(OOC: you forgot the rage bonus to one of your wolves and also their trip bonus are +13, and not +11 - the enraged one is +15)

Trip resist DC 19 [roll0]
Trip resist DC 29 [roll1] Edit: tripped!

The surviving rabbits (M9 and O9) attack the apes with enraged ferocity, focusing their effort toward N7 Ape)
[roll2] dmg [roll3]
[roll4] dmg [roll5]

The other rabbit (M13) will try to bite Fauvelli's head off (if it fail and is tripped it will generate Aoos from both wolves and Logan as it get up):
[roll6] dmg: [roll7]

Aoos (if tripped):
enraged wolf: [roll8] dmg: [roll9]
wolf: [roll10] dmg: [roll11]
enraged Logan: [roll12] dmg: [roll13]

Note: it survived all aoos

Map:
http://i.imgur.com/HCSzxml.jpg

You all can act.

Christine Daae
2013-11-11, 12:40 AM
As Lilith sees everything going well she continues to sing her song, keeping up her spell, as well as inspiring her allies with courage they needed. After all if they did not accept her help they would be weaker, and if they did, they would be working with evil. Both ways were a win in her book, she simply wondered if she should waste the time in capturing one to study or not. After all they were interesting. Speaking mentally to her master she asks Do you think these creatures could have anything to do with this curse? And if so should we not study one of them? I can capture ones mind for you more then likely.

[roll0]

SparowCrow
2013-11-11, 11:19 AM
Tybolt will meditate to recover his maneuvers

Dudu
2013-11-11, 12:09 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 67/112 (+10)
AC : 30 Touch: 16 Flat: 29
Melee attack(+2 Long Spear): +21/+16/+21
Damage: 2d6+7
Str 16;Dex 12;Con 16;Int 14; Wis 20; Cha 10

Effect: Tyche's Touch, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance, Protection Devotion, Inspire Courage +1, Haste, Enraged

Logan will simply full attack the most damaged rabbit.

atk [roll0] dmg [roll1]
atk [roll2] dmg [roll3]
atk [roll4] dmg [roll5]

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Eonas
2013-11-12, 12:10 AM
Fauvelli keeps ordering his summons around. "Apes, pummel the nearest live rabbit. Wolves, try to flank the other lapine fiend!"

I delay my action until my summons are finished their moves.
Q10 full attacks:
Claw 1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Claw 2: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
Bite: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]

Other ape full attacks O9 if still alive, else M9:
Claw 1: [roll6] Damage: [roll7] (+2 on attack rolls if attacking O9
Claw 2: [roll8] Damage: [roll9]
Bite: [roll10] Damage: [roll11]

L13 goes to L9, attacks:
Bite: [roll12] Dmg: [roll13]
Trip: [roll14]

O15 goes to N11, attacks:
Bite: [roll15] Dmg: [roll16]
Trip: [roll17]

Then I'll see what I do.

Christine Daae
2013-11-12, 11:22 AM
As Lilith sees another one of the rabbits fall to the ground she calls out to those with her. Now be careful. Thats my fur coat you are attacking. I would like one with not a lot of holes in it after all. She laughs as she sees the wolves and apes being ordered around by her master. So Logan tell me what you think is more evil, a creature born of it that knows nothing else, or a human who constantly summons my kind to do his bidding? She asks him wondering what he would think of all these fiendish creatures. After all her master was making it more and more clear he could summon such things, so why could he not have made the rabbits for example. Anyone with a mind could follow that logic after all.

Chimaera
2013-11-12, 01:15 PM
One of the rabbits get up (offering Aoo to: small earth elemental, both wolves, Logan and an ape):
Logan [roll0] dmg [roll1]
Wolf [roll2] dmg [roll3]
Enraged Wolf [roll4] dmg [roll5]
Ape [roll6] dmg [roll7]
Small Earth Elemental [roll8] dmg [roll9]

If he survives he try to bite off the damaged ape:
[roll10] dmg: [roll11]

The other rabbit attack the same ape and...

well, the rabbits died.
They fought to the very end and with ferocious rage.

You're surrended by four dead giant rabbits.
As they die you can see they seem to change a little (lost their fiendish creature template).

The hunters have some loot if you want to pick it from their dead bodies...

Battle is over! You all get each 375 EXP, except Tybolt who gets 600 EXP (due being lower level, LA buy-off).
What will be your course of action now?

Retraining Chance:
Each of you know now how your cahracters responds in combat, so if you find anything useless or not what you expected, you can change it now or will have wait for the your to level up to do so.

You can choose one change only:
* A spell from your spell knowns;
* A domain you disliked (only now, on level ups this option won't be allowed);
* A feat;
* Rearrange up to your base skill points + Int skill points;
* Reorder you level up route (Cursader/Cleric -> Cleric/Crusader0 and do the necessary changes in it (like skill points etc, feat prerequisites, etc);

SparowCrow
2013-11-12, 08:45 PM
Tybolt uses touch of the shadow sun on himself [roll0] then searches the dead hunters

Christine Daae
2013-11-12, 10:40 PM
As the last of the rabbits fall to those she is traveling with Lilith follows Tybolt over to the bodies, noticing as she does that the creatures are no longer from her world. Well that's a shame, now their coats look so hideous. How can you mortals look at such ugly things and not kill them on sight? Lilith asks as she seductively walks over to the dead corpses, memorizing each person before searching their bodies. After all, one could never have to many faces.

Search check [roll0]

Eonas
2013-11-12, 10:57 PM
Fauvelli shakes his head. "I destroy dangerous things, not ugly ones, and not even all of those. You would be wise to do the same."

He examines the corpses as well. What he would find, if anything, he didn't know, but it was worth a try anyway. If there was one thing he had learned in his studies, it was that knowledge can be found in the unlikeliest places. Yet he didn't want to tarry too long here. It was all likely Gretchen's doing, and who knew what havoc she might be wreaking, even at this very moment?

Search: [roll0]

Chimaera
2013-11-12, 11:05 PM
Looking at the corpses you find out they were probably hunters hunting down the rabbits till they all died.

They all had shortswords or longswords (common quality) and short bows, with the exception of the one who would be their leader, who carried a common staff, some herbalist kit, and a masterwork silver short sword kept in a silver plated scabbard with some black jewels adorning it.

The leader also weared pretty (and now bloodstained) rabbit fur gloves and a bronze amulet with a green dragon claw on it.

What you'll do now?

Christine Daae
2013-11-12, 11:49 PM
As her master tells about how he thinks Lilith looks at him as if she had forgotten what she was. You may be my master, however what I choose to believe is my own. I can just as easily have helped the rabbits kill you as I helped you kill them, remember that. she says as she ignores all the weapons on the dead hunters and goes straight to the pair of blood covered rabbit fur gloves. Now don't these look so lovely? Lilith says with a smile as she makes her outfit change to match the gloves. Looking at the dragon claw she watches to see if anyone wanted it, after all it did not look good, but perhaps it still had some power from its previous owner.

Dudu
2013-11-13, 06:48 PM
Logan is tired and damaged. He is resing his arm on his spear, his spear heavily stuck in the ground and soaked with the blood of fiendish rabbits.

"Well, that completely changed the way I see rabbits. I wonder if they are as tasty as normal, reasonable little rabbits."

He proceed to collect some of the fresh meat.

"I could use some shortsword, though. Not for battle, but for utilities, like preparing this promising barbecue, for example. Should we do something with the hunter's corpses?"

He uses two charges of his healing belt (not at the same moment). Just for precaution.

healing [roll0]

SparowCrow
2013-11-13, 08:20 PM
Tybolt picks up the amulet and brings it to Fauvelli. "do you have any spells to examine this with prepared?"

Christine Daae
2013-11-14, 01:48 AM
Do you humans want to eat everything you find in a diease ridden area? No wounder you drop like flies. Not even checking it. You could have kept one alive and examined it. And we say I am cruel, if we demons and devils started working together you humans would not last a year of our war. Lilith laughs, Go ahead little human eat your food and hope you do not end up sick. If you do I will make sure to be a merciful nurse.

Dudu
2013-11-14, 02:55 AM
"Worth the risk. For three reasons: first, I'm a cleric, so remove disease is at hand. Second, I'm not a good guy, the catastroflu didn't affect me (or no one here, for that matter). Third, is meat. What you demons eat, anyway? Don't tell me you're vegans."

Eonas
2013-11-14, 04:01 AM
"No, but I may be able to identify it tomorrow. Might I remain in posession of the amulet until I can subject it to further analysis." Fauvelli asks. For the first time that day, a tiny viper slithers down the Malconvoker's arm from his sleeve, coiled around his arm in a tight spiral. Fauvelli takes no notice of the snake, however, and addresses his next question to Logan. "Incidentally, I don't believe you ever properly informed me of the situation, my friend. Would you care to fill me in on the details?"

Chimaera
2013-11-14, 08:10 AM
As the group chit and chat you see a weird scene: a small flight of birds land over one of the massive body of rabbits and vicoiously began to attack it and devour it, making you all stop the discussion to observe then, but, after a few seconds the whole flight get back to air and flee.

At some distance the group can hear a solitary howl filling the air.

Knowledge:
Knowledge Nature reveals to Fauvelli birds normally don't eat dead giant rabbits, except for crows or other scavengers, which they wasn't;

Knowledge Arcana also reveals they've got the fiendish template too.

Christine Daae
2013-11-14, 09:33 AM
As Logan gives a response expected from a cleric Lilith laughs at him all the more. And all those other divine casters who prayed to their gods for help? What about the arcane ones as well that died from it? She asks as she walks around the clearing, dancing in and out of trees. Not a good guy you say, that is all a matter of how you view things I guess. I would not be able to tell you myself knight as I have not spent much time with you. Though grave robbing and desecrating bodies, your on a good start. She says indicating the shortswords he was using to cook the rabbit. Lastly while demons eat meat, of all kinds in fact, we are not foolish enough to eat something poisoned. The virgin kind tastes best though. Nice and bloody, they got this pure taste that tastes oh so good going down.

While dancing between the trees Lilith watches as a group of birds fly down to attack the now dead rabbits. So anyone have any idea why those birds would attack them and look even eat? Lilith asks as she watches the snake around her masters arm.

Dudu
2013-11-14, 02:01 PM
Fauvelli takes no notice of the snake, however, and addresses his next question to Logan. "Incidentally, I don't believe you ever properly informed me of the situation, my friend. Would you care to fill me in on the details?"
"Well, Fauvelli. I believe we are in the epicenter of the disease spread. This is where the swift hunter first contracted the disease, and where the fiendish animals were saw for the first time. So yeah, this is a good place to start."

As Logan gives a response expected from a cleric Lilith laughs at him all the more. And all those other divine casters who prayed to their gods for help? What about the arcane ones as well that died from it? She asks as she walks around the clearing, dancing in and out of trees.
"I'm not sure they got the disease by eating fiendish animals. Whoever should get this disease in the village already got it, the rest is probably immune. Plus, consider my barbecue as a selfless experiment to check if the meat is edible. It's pretty profitable, look how big those rabbits got! Much better than common rabbits... IF their meat actually taste good."

Not a good guy you say, that is all a matter of how you view things I guess. I would not be able to tell you myself knight as I have not spent much time with you. Though grave robbing and desecrating bodies, your on a good start. She says indicating the shortswords he was using to cook the rabbit. Lastly while demons eat meat, of all kinds in fact, we are not foolish enough to eat something poisoned. The virgin kind tastes best though. Nice and bloody, they got this pure taste that tastes oh so good going down.
"I'm not desecrating bodies, I'm eating some of them. And not the humans, of course, I'm not some sort of cannibal. It's just nature, like a wolf eating a sheep, or a bone knight wolf eating a fiendish sheep, in this case."

While dancing between the trees Lilith watches as a group of birds fly down to attack the now dead rabbits. So anyone have any idea why those birds would attack them and look even eat? Lilith asks as she watches the snake around her masters arm.
"First, because the whole area is desecrated with sheer evil, even the grass is malicious here. Second, and I have to be fair with the birds, those rabbits look delicious.

But now on a more serious tone, we need to find the epicenter of this evil. Maybe a detect magic, or detect evil can work. I didn't prepare any detect evil, though. My bad. I was more focused on piercing the dangerous animals until they stop moving."

Chimaera
2013-11-14, 02:13 PM
From the bushes comes out a big wolf who look at the hunter's corpses and then to you, sniffing the air.

It then begins to growl and change till it become a naked bearded old man, "More deaths, sadly. These woods are dangerous, you shouldn't be here unless you want to become rabbit food".

"The animals in this forest are acting strange and gone berserker, you would do better if you leave here before they get you".

He then make a quick cough, stainning his beard with some blood and began to walk away from you.

Eonas
2013-11-14, 02:37 PM
"Ah, that's interesting." says Fauvelli to Logan. "Tenebris arcanum disambrie!"

Casting Detect Magic - if I notice any auras, I examine in that spot for the full three rounds - otherwise I turn around and examine some other area... if are any auras there, I examine for the full 3, and so on. I can roll as many Spellcraft checks in the OOC chat as you like.

Chimaera
2013-11-14, 04:23 PM
Looking at the loot, corpses and places around you can see a magical aura coming from the amulet only: a strong transmutation aura.

The naked druid too have some spells on himself (mostly transmutation and abjuration), his quarterstaff is also of magical nature.

SparowCrow
2013-11-14, 07:34 PM
Not a good guy you say, that is all a matter of how you view things I guess. I would not be able to tell you myself knight as I have not spent much time with you. Though grave robbing and desecrating bodies, your on a good start. She says indicating the shortswords he was using to cook the rabbit.

Tybolt laughs as Lilith mentions Grave robbing "Its not grave robbing until they've been put in a grave, and I doubt the hunters would prefer we leave their belongings here to lie in the woods, rather then used to find whatever it is thats caused this"

Dudu
2013-11-14, 07:49 PM
From the bushes comes out a big wolf who look at the hunter's corpses and then to you, sniffing the air.

It then begins to growl and change till it become a naked bearded old man, "More deaths, sadly. These woods are dangerous, you shouldn't be here unless you want to become rabbit food".
"Funny how this is the exact opposite of my intentions."

He stuffs some of rabbit meat in his spear, now shrinked to the size of a (notice the contradition) large shortspear.

"The animals in this forest are acting strange and gone berserker, you would do better if you leave here before they get you".

He then make a quick cough, stainning his beard with some blood and began to walk away from you.
"Wait a minute, druid. Identify yourself. What you are doing in this plague ridden forest? What's the meaning of this blood coming from your mouth."
Logan stop focusing in plunging meat in his spear to directly talk with the old man. Showing his typical lack of polieness.

Tybolt laughs as Lilith mentions Grave robbing "Its not grave robbing until they've been put in a grave, and I doubt the hunters would prefer we leave their belongings here to lie in the woods, rather then used to find whatever it is thats caused this"
"I know, right? Once dead, you have nothing to lose. I mean, look at all those suckers dangling in my spear, they are not complaining. The same for those poor hunters. Hell, are we really discussing morals with a demon? That's so low..."

Chimaera
2013-11-14, 10:13 PM
"I'm Archibauld the Druid of Rabbit Woods, and if you think about your question you'll find the answer to it: I'm sick. The same sickness that now infect the woods itself, the animals and even the wererabbits have gone berserk and forest spirit is being poisoned", he says, looking back to you.

"Someone profanated the shrine of Elhonna, at the very heart of the woods and managed to corrupt its spirit or.. something! I don't relly know what is happening, but since that clown appeared here the woods things began to get strange", he says, making all but Logan a little shocked, after all Dante always appeared dressed in clown's outfits.

"I tried to get into the shrine, but the beats there are even more dangerous and I barely managed to survive, the wererabbits there where too much for me alone and I...", he says with a pained face, "I think I just can't resist it anymore", he says this and drop to his knees.

You can see he got some wounds over his body and seem pretty weak.

"Help me, I've got some magical herbs in my hut... near the lake, just...", and he fall unconscious.

SparowCrow
2013-11-14, 10:34 PM
Tybolt uses touch of the shadow sun to heal the druid for 6 damage

(worth a shot)

Christine Daae
2013-11-14, 10:35 PM
As Logan calls it a self sacrifice Lilith seems to consider this for a moment before adding in. If you wish to sacrifice yourself, at least make it enjoyable. If you live it is a reward of its own. If you lose I get your soul? After all what use would you have of it? And if you are as bad as you say you are Logan it would be much wiser to be in my service dead then someone else. Lilith finishes trying to see how far she could push this one. After all he believed in his goddess, but did he think she would save him when the time came?

Desication can be called many things by religious folks. Just disturbing the body to some for example. In truth I do not care what you do with them. Lilith replies looking at the bodies of the dead hunters. They were weak, they died, plain simple. No need to complicate things for me. I see things much more simply really. I am just surprised you would.

As Logan then says they should search out the evil but admits he has no way of doing so himself for the day Lilith tsks at him as if he were a newborn baby. So you think in the now, and not the future. To be able to defeat any enemy like Dante you must think more then 10 moves ahead of your enemy. With the ridiculous outfits he wares I made the mistake of underestimating him, and look where I am now, serving a lowly mortal and his ragtag group that got stuck with him. Lilith explains as she hears a shuffling in the bushes and looks up. Ah look that big wolf you were talking about has come for its dinner. Lilith says only to be denied her amusement by it transforming into a nakad old man. Well that was less amusing then I thought it would be, and here I was expecting to see the two of you fight over a rabbit. she says sitting down and sighing near her master.

Tybolt's laughter seemed to get Lilith in good spirits though as he remarked about it not being grave robbing until they were in the ground. And if they were buried with the most powerful weapon known to exist, the only one known to be able to harm Dante would you not still rob from them? Digging them up if you will to get it? I know I would, just to stick the blade straight down his throat. Lilith says a flash of her natural form coming out in her anger before vanishing just as quickly. Depends, are we talking about morals? Or are we talking about what you would do to save those you care for? In my eyes they are two different things. Power begets power. One empire falls for another to be born. Evil will always exist, its simply a matter of looking at what that evil acomplishes to your liking. We could after all be good friends if you would all just listen to me. Lilith says putting on the most innocent look as she talks, acting as if she only wanted the best for everyone.

[roll0]

As the old geezer passes out and asks them to help him bring him to his house she looks at all those with her before stating out loud what she was thinking. Are we really going to help the old crazy man? We could always just go to his house and take what he has. I am sure he has notes on what he was doing, and look at all the belongings we could get from him. Lilith says trying to tempt the others.

SparowCrow
2013-11-14, 10:55 PM
Tybolt sighs, "First she complains of robbing the dead, now she advises to rob the living"

Christine Daae
2013-11-15, 08:13 AM
Now now, how said anything about robbing the living. He said it himself he has the sickness. He may as wel be dead. Unless you think this crazy old fool has the cure in his hut. If you agree with me I say we just kill him here and now, call it a mercy killing for all I care, from their we go to his house and rest there for the night. While we are their gather what information we can, in the morning go to this temple he spoke of, kill everything in our way. And by our I mean yours. Lilith says as she waits for the others to do something besides stand here debating with her.

Eonas
2013-11-16, 01:40 AM
Fauvelli listens to the two talk for a while, then interjects. "We can continue this conversation later. Logan, might we hoist his body onto your horse to bring him back to his hut? He is obviously in need of care."

Dudu
2013-11-16, 05:26 AM
Fauvelli listens to the two talk for a while, then interjects. "We can continue this conversation later. Logan, might we hoist his body onto your horse to bring him back to his hut? He is obviously in need of care."

"Sure. If anyone knows where this lake is, please lead the way."

He helps putting the druid Archibauld on Deathbringer's back. Pretty a bad omen, the name of this horse, but it's better than leaving the druid behind.

All the druid said about his hut is that it's near the lake, but Logan don't know exactly where the lake is. Perhaps the others know.

Chimaera
2013-11-16, 08:20 AM
Without a better way to find the lake, the group keep walking the way the druid came from looking for a sign of the lake and, after what seemed like half an hour, you see some dead giant rabbits. Their bodies were eaten and are almost only skeletons now.

Checks:
Spot checks:
Fauvelli [roll0]
Lilith [roll1]
Logan [roll2]
Tybolt [roll3]
vs. Hide [roll4]

Initiative:
Fauvelli [roll5]
Lilith [roll6]
Logan [roll7]
Tybolt [roll8]
Rabbits [roll9]

Getting closer to inspect you fail to notice a swarming ammount of dire rabbits in the bushes, only seeing them when they jump you and began to bite your flesh off!

A great swarm of rabbits (4x4) cover your squares and automatically does everybody 4d6 damage (including druid and deathbringer).

Fortitude save or be nauseated for one round DC 18:
Fauvelli: 1d20+4
Lilith: 1d20+5
Logan: 1d20+12
Tybolt: 1d20+13
(If I forgot any bonus on saves let me know - I'm pretty sure Logan has some extra saves)

(End of surprise round, someone Lilith may act)

Chimaera
2013-11-16, 08:31 AM
Fauvelli: [roll0]
Lilith: [roll1]
Tybolt: [roll3]

Christine Daae
2013-11-16, 10:53 AM
As the rabbits come out of nowhere Lilith can not help but grin, So the old fool was not as insane as he looks. No matter just means you boys have to take care of all these pests. Lilith says kindly as she begins to sing of burning flames that eat away the soul, and of temptation of all kinds.

Perform check [roll0] +2 to attacks, damage, saves

Chimaera
2013-11-18, 10:20 AM
Rerolling the swarm damage from previous round: [roll0]
The swarm keep biting you off: [roll1]

Will save vs. Lilith's Sanctuary: [roll2]
(If theyt fail, Lilith won't get attacked, but the swarming running up nad down around her and over her still cause the distractng effect (nauseated for one round).

Fauvelli: [roll3] : Nauseated for one round (no standart actions, just move actions)
Lilith: [roll4]
Logan: [roll5]
Tybolt: [roll6]

Everybody can act.
(OOC: I just forgot it was my time to post :smallredface:, was waiting someone else to post haha, my bad :smalltongue:)

Christine Daae
2013-11-18, 10:46 AM
As Lilith watches her allies being attacked by the swam of dire bunnies she sighs as their futile attacks had no effect on her. Oh come now, do be of some use. she says starting to grow annoyed before pulling out a shaving licorice root as she sings, casting a spell to make all her allies grow faster.

Perform (sing) [roll0] To cast haste (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/haste.htm) cast onto Tybolt, Logan, Fauvelli, The druid as you never know, and Deathbringer.

SparowCrow
2013-11-18, 04:30 PM
Tybolt moves outside the Swarm's radius and attacks the swarm with touch of the shadow sun [roll0] [roll1]

Dudu
2013-11-18, 10:04 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 65/112 (+10)
AC : 26 Touch: 12 Flat: 25
Melee attack(+2 Long Spear): +21/+16
Str 16;Dex 12;Con 16;Int 14; Wis 20; Cha 10

Effect: Tyche's Touch IIII, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance,Inspire Courage +2

"Argh, I'm getting really tired of all those psycho rabbits."

He attack with one of his holy strikes at the swarm, in the hope he can diminish the swarm.
atk [roll0] dmg [roll1] healing [roll2]

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Eonas
2013-11-19, 12:13 AM
Fauvelli smiles slightly at Logan's comment, his expression otherwise undisurbed by emotion. With a few arcane words and gesturings, he calls up a pair of demons, flabby and grotesque. "Throw your putrid stench upon the rabbits, demons!"

With that, he turns away and runs from the swarm.

Summon Monster III, summoning a pair of Dretches which both cast Stinking Cloud on as many rabbits as possible when it's their turn, and then Fauvelli moves 30 feet to get out of the swarm.

Chimaera
2013-11-19, 06:47 AM
Fauvelli began trying to cast the spell but the swarm distraction prevent him from doing any actual spell, so he just walk away from the swarm.

Tybolt attack does little damage and so does Logan attack: it seems it will be hard to kill the swarm by simple attacks.

The swarm moves around someone Tybolt ([roll0] 1: Tybolt, 2: Fauvelli), attacking him, Logan and trying to get Lilith:

Swarm damage: [roll1]
Will aggainst Sanctuary DC 25 [roll2]

Fort vs. Nausea, DC 18:
Logan: [roll3]
Lilith: [roll4] Nauseated!
Tybolt: [roll5]
Fauvelli: [roll6]

You all can act! (Or not due nausea :smallbiggrin:)

SparowCrow
2013-11-19, 08:34 AM
Tybolt will check on the druid and if he's still alive pick him up head for the nearest tree's shadow outside the swarm's radius, if not Tybolt will move out of the swarm's radius and attack the swarm [roll=damage1d8+8 [roll1] if they're evil outsiders add [roll2]

SparowCrow
2013-11-19, 08:35 AM
messed up the damage roll [roll0]

Christine Daae
2013-11-19, 10:15 AM
Odd I was under the impression that if it did not hit me it could not make me nauseated as it was an effect of its attack. Obviously this must be an aura they have around them then.

As Lilith continues to sing she begins to rise up into the sky, watching as her allies fled from the swarm. Now why are they retreating, its not like... and thats when it happened for the first time ever Lilith threw up the contents of her stomach as acid covered all those creatures beneath her. Now these things are starting to get on my nerve. Lilith says as she continues to rise up into the air until she is 15ft above the swarm. Covering the vile little vermin beneath her with the coating of her stomach as she had not yet eatten today.

So what exactly do demons eat besides souls XD Can not toss them up, so I made it look like she spits up acid or something due to how evil and corrupt she is. Hope you do not mind.

SparowCrow
2013-11-19, 11:02 AM
As Tybolt enters the shadow he and druid seemingly disappear from sight (even darkvision) (Tybolt covers the druid with his cloak)

Dudu
2013-11-19, 08:15 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 65/112 (+10)
Str 16;Dex 12;Con 16;Int 14; Wis 24; Cha 10

Effect: Tyche's Touch IIII, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance,Inspire Courage +2, Haste

Logan notices the swarm pays little atention to his attack. At least it was useful to sustain some damage. But now he tries again with a single, more powerful strike.

atk [roll0] dmg [roll1] bypassing DR.

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
(x) Foehammer
( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Chimaera
2013-11-19, 08:23 PM
A few rabbits are now dead, but the swarm keep active (35 damage so far).

Eonas can act!

Eonas
2013-11-19, 11:07 PM
Fauvelli, now feeling better, tries again, this time succeeding in calling forth the Dretches. "Throw your putrid stench upon the rabbits, demons!" he cries a second time, this time in a clearer voice. As he says this, he retreats about 20 feet away from the swarm. Better safe than sorry.

Casting SMIII as before - the two Dretches are summoned about 10 feet away from the swarm, and then they both do Stinking Cloud.

I also move 20 feet away from the swarm.

Chimaera
2013-11-20, 10:41 AM
The dretches create a cloud of nauseating gas, but the rabbits pay it no attention and attack furiously Logan, dealing [roll0] damage.

They move away from the cloud too (except if it is centered on them, in this case Logan will have to make a fort check too, and maybe Lilith - since the radius of the spell can still reach her).

Logan's get an aoo due to that movement.

You all can act again!

Christine Daae
2013-11-20, 11:26 PM
Lilith was tired of these rabbits already and their games, no longer wanting them to be able to dodge the blows coming their way her song changes to one of pain as it fills their mind with screams of agony. All with a pinch of ash, what a useful spell indeed Lilith thought as she laughed at the swarm trying to escape before flying over to her master.

Will DC23 or Affected creatures take a -4 penalty on attack rolls and Concentration checks, a -4 penalty to Dexterity, and a 50% reduction in their speed (to a minimum of 5 feet).

SparowCrow
2013-11-21, 06:57 PM
Tybolt sets down the druid, uses touch of the shadow sun on himself then moves to the edge of the swarm and attacks it [roll0][roll1] [roll2]

Dudu
2013-11-22, 01:56 AM
Logan Status:
HP: 48/112 (+10)

Effect: Tyche's Touch IIII, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance,Inspire Courage +2, Haste

AoO [roll0] dmg [roll1]

Logan is being punished by the rabbits, but he refuses to take such punishment without returning some of it. He does a mountain hammer strike.

atk [roll2] dmg [roll3] bypassing DR. (furious counterstrike)

Maneuvers:
(x) Crusader Strike
(x) Foehammer
( ) Leading the Attack
(x) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Eonas
2013-11-23, 02:18 AM
Fauvelli doesn't seem displeased that his monster's spells are unsuccessful. Still wearing a surprisingly mild expression considering his manner of speech, he gives his Dretches orders. "Miserable wretches, failure is not an option! Now attack the swarm with your claws and teeth!"

As he says this, he waves his arms around and conjures up another pair of demons, even more hideous and vile-looking than the last. "And you, char those rabbits well, and I'll put in a good word for you when I speak to your infernal Masters!"

Conjuring two Skeroloth Yugoloths with SMIII, both off to the side where they can Burning Hands the swarm without hitting me or my Dretches. They both cast Burning Hands (at caster level 4).

Then the Dretches move towards the Swarm and attack it.
Dretch 1 attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Dretch 2 attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Chimaera
2013-11-23, 10:32 AM
The first Dretch graba rabbit from the swarm and swallow it, the other didn't have much chance.

The skeroloths appear and cast their burning hands:
Burning Hands [roll0] Reflexes DC 11 [roll1]
Burning Hands [roll2] Reflexes DC 11 [roll3]

(They take 1,5 times the damage))
(The swarm is huge enough for them to aim without getting any of you).

The swarm moves a little to engulf a dretch and Tybolt (in addition to Logan) for a [roll4] swarm damage (fort DC 18 aggainst nausea):
Tybolt [roll5]
Logan [roll6]
Dretch [roll7]

(The swarm took already 88 damage and began showing some breaking, with some rabbits fleeing and running away)
You all can act!

SparowCrow
2013-11-23, 11:52 AM
Tybolt attacks the swarm
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]
[roll4][roll5]

Eonas
2013-11-23, 05:46 PM
"Good, good!" Fauvelli cries encouragingly to his animals. "Continue!"

He summons up an Earth Elemental into the swarm. "Attack it too, creature of Earth!"

Summon Elemental reserve feat.

Dretch 1 claw 1: [roll0] [roll1]
Dretch 1 claw 2: [roll2] [roll3]
Dretch 1 bite: [roll4] [roll5]
Dretch 2 claw 1: [roll6] [roll7]
Dretch 2 claw 2: [roll8] [roll9]
Dretch 2 bite: [roll10] [roll11]

Elemental attack: [roll12] [roll13]

And then a pair of other Burning Hands if the swarm's not dead yet.

Chimaera
2013-11-23, 07:27 PM
The demons shoot more flames at the swarm, roasting some rabbits and dismantling whatever evil purpoise they had, sendin them running and scattering through the bushes.

(OOC: you won each 250 exp! Tybolt gets 400 exp).

With the swarm broke, you can ear some watery sounds to east, deeper in the woods. It's about noon now and you begin to feel kinda hungry.

The druid remains unconscious, but still alive.

What you gonna do?

Christine Daae
2013-11-23, 10:51 PM
Lilith can not help but smile at all the chaos and summons that have been brought forth in this battle, looking over to the others she notices the damage they have taken while her body still remains as perfect as ever. For all that armor you boys are wearing it seems you are doing the worst out of all of us. For a second I thought we were having a side dish of human with our rabbit tonight. Lilith comments about the swarm being cooked alive. Well are we still taking the old man back to his hut? I can hear water in the est, so I suspect it is that way, though I am kind of hungry. Perhaps a tiny little morsel. Lilith says as she gently glides down and grabs a rabbit. Ripping its head of with fangs that seem to grow where perfectly white teeth once were.

SparowCrow
2013-11-23, 11:06 PM
Tybolt sits down next to the tree he placed the druid under earlier and meditates as his wounds heal

Dudu
2013-11-24, 03:34 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 70/112 (+10)

Effect: Tyche's Touch IIII, Magic Vestment, G Magic Weapon, Greater Resistance

For all that armor you boys are wearing it seems you are doing the worst out of all of us. For a second I thought we were having a side dish of human with our rabbit tonight.
"'Doing worst', huh? And how exactly do you think we kill a swarm? By singing and hiding? Because that's all you did. I apreciate your support, demon, but fullfil your role while we fullfil ours."

He also uses two charges of his wand of lesser vigor to heal himself 22 damage.

Even with his stomach burning, he suggests that the party keep going to the lake. They need to find this hut asap.

"Nice job saving the druid, Tybolt. We can say he is our VIP for now."

"Ok everyone! We all did great. Even you, demon, you're proving yourself useful, afterall. But for now, let's doublemarch to the lake, the freshness of this rabbit meat of mine is leaving and I want to roast it as soon as I can. Plus, the druid is in a terrible shape and need some rest.

One more thing. All those battles are being ambushes. Next time he notice real danger, like a threatening big bad guy, he'll cast Armor of Darkness before heading to the fight itself.

Maneuvers:
( ) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Healing Belt 1/3
Lesser Vigor Wand 48/50

Christine Daae
2013-11-25, 12:45 PM
Why of course singing and hiding kill it, if you mortals did not have such simple minds you would see the greater picture. Lilith says with an amused look on her face. Unlike your weak race I could simply listen to their thoughts and then suggest them to do something...more beneficial to my will. I find that using this, Lilith says as she draws her whip. is best when there is no other choice then brute strength. And even then I enjoy using it when there are many enemies to feel its pain, such a small amount would not feed its hunger.

Eonas
2013-11-25, 04:07 PM
"Summons, all of you go scout in different directions. As soon as you see another possibly hostile being, or a hut, or a minute goes by, whichever is sooner, race back to let me know what you saw." Fauvelli tells his fiendish summons, in his same harsh tone. No sense in wasting his spellcasting power. Or his thanks. The demons were only a product of his arcane spellcasting abilities, and besides, they were only demons.

Summons last 9 rounds, times 2 for my Deceptive summons, minus 2 or 3 in combat = 14 or 15 rounds = 14 or 15 * 0.1 minutes = 1.4 or 1.5 minutes. They should have ample time to scout and report.

Turning to Logan and Lilith, he smiles courteously. "As much as I appreciate your sentiment, Logan, I should remind you that I specifically chose Lilith for our task. I consider that she conducted herself admirably during the fight."

Chimaera
2013-11-25, 04:39 PM
The demons run looking for trouble while the group wait for the healing spells to cure the wounds.

After a minute passed three of the summons return.

"I found nothing", says a dretch who went North, in Abyssal.

"I found a dead body, hidden in a bush", says one of the skeroltohs, who went South.

"I found a river with to that direction", says the second skeroloth, who went East.

The second dretch didn't return from the West.

Christine Daae
2013-11-26, 12:51 AM
Fauvelli deer boy, keep talking like that and you will be a man yet. Lilith says flying over to him and giving him a kiss on the check, making sure to hold her powers back as she does so. Now see logan why can you not appreciate a good thing when its in front of you? She says as she wraps her arms around Fauvelli as well as her wings.

As the lessers master had sent out returns she begins counting them each. one demon, two demons, three demons..... Master where is your other Dretch? she asks softly into his mind.

Eonas
2013-11-26, 01:09 PM
For some reason, those Succubus-like displays always made Fauvelli uncomfortable. Fauvelli supposed that it would come with the territory of Planar Binding, but generally his Binds acted a bit less... well, something. He smiles briefly at Lilith and then says out loud: "There's a dead body to the south and probably something dangerous to the west. We'll examine the dead body first and then go west."

Chimaera
2013-11-27, 11:51 AM
OOC
I'm assuming you did as Eonas said.

You walk for a minute till you find the dead man in the bushes.
He is dressed as a local ranger or hunter and shows several bites in his body, probably rabbits.

Searching him you find a leather backpack that you easily discover to be Heward's Handy Haversack and a well crafted heavy crossbow.

Inside the haversack you find about 50 common bolts, 10 silver bolts, 6 fruits, a silvered dagger and some drawed maps and notes.

The maps show the locationsof the city, the river, the lake, a hut near the lake, a bridge over the lake, the temple of Ehlonna and five "X" crossed with small notes in Elven.

The notes are his journal and will take a while for you to read it through (when you spend 8h or so resting).

You then go to where should be a dangerous monster, but find nothing except a great hooved footstep and some splitted trees.

What you guys will do next?

Christine Daae
2013-11-27, 12:35 PM
As Lilith follows the lead of her master they soon find a body that the demons had told them was there. Searching the body Lilith is more then pleased at all the items they had found. Seems the dead has a tale to tell. Do you think the x marks on the map could be places he believes the virus started, or perhaps were some more rabbits can be found? she asks the others as she waits for there next orders.

SparowCrow
2013-11-28, 07:18 PM
"we can't be sure until we go through his notes, but based on what the druid said earlier I suspect we'll be able to find some answers at Ehlonna's temple later, but for now we should get the druid back to his hut"

Eonas
2013-11-29, 01:57 PM
"Agreed, Tybolt. We can take care of the hooved monster later. Let's quick, however, for every minute we delay is a moment where Gretchen roams free."

So saying, he takes the map and notes, and tries to lead everybody else towards the hut.

Dudu
2013-11-29, 04:15 PM
"Agreed. Enough of this detective work, the druid's wellbeing is our first priority."

Says Logan while pushing Deathbringer (with the druid on it). He's a bit upset the group decided to check a dead corpse instead of rushing to the lake like he suggested.

Chimaera
2013-11-29, 08:24 PM
The group reach the tiny hut without delay.

As they reach it a great owlbear get off the hut and menacingly roar to the group, but then he see the druid and stop, looking with his big owl's eyes to the group and making way to the grouop to enter the hut.

Once inside the hut the group find lots of flasks with strange liquids, herbs, fruits, medical equipment and a wooden holy symbol of Ehlonna.

The hut has three "rooms" separated by curtains: one with a bed and a chest with simple cloths (probably his bedroom); one with the fruits, herbs and cooking stuff; and another with a small bed with shackles and chains attached to it and the medical equipment.

Medical Equipment:
The medical equipment can grant you with a +4 circunstance bonus on Heal check as long as you have a minimum 5 ranks in Heal, otherwise it can be used for a simple +2 circunstance bonus.

Since Catastroflu blocks magical healing, only common methods can be used to heal the inflicted.

The owlbear stay always around the druid, but don't seem hostile towards you.

SparowCrow
2013-11-29, 08:48 PM
Tybolt picks up the druid and carries him to the bed next to the medical equipment and asks fauvelli "can I see the journal?"

Christine Daae
2013-11-30, 01:44 AM
As Lilith spots the owlbear she thinks that it would be another enemy they would have to fight. Something getting old fast in her eyes. Does anything in this forest have a mind of its own? She asks before noticing the others taken the druid down and the owlbear watching, though no longer in an aggressive state. I wounder.... Lilith say's as she looks up to the owlbear and then back at the others entering the house. So why are you guarding this house? she asks the owlbear mentally as she walks inside the house, searching it as if it were her own for anything of particular interest while the others worked on getting the old man awake. She did not understand why, he was a simple waste of time in her eyes. They had what they needed he was no longer useful why keep him around.

[roll0]

Chimaera
2013-11-30, 10:28 AM
"Master's lair", the owlbear answers via telepathy.

Looking around for stuff, she found out that some of the flask contained potions (4 Cure Serious Wounds, 3 Lesser Restoration, 1 Barkskin) and found out some of the fruits around where greater and bettter-looking than normal, after thinking about it, she recognized them as fruits enchanted by the Goodberry spell (8 of such fruits).

She also remember the fruits on the hunter's haversack and discover them too to be Goodberries.

Goodberry:
Transmutation
Level: Drd 1
Components: V, S, DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Targets: 2d4 fresh berries touched
Duration: One day/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes

Casting goodberry upon a handful of freshly picked berries makes 2d4 of them magical. You (as well as any other druid of 3rd or higher level) can immediately discern which berries are affected. Each transmuted berry provides nourishment as if it were a normal meal for a Medium creature.
The berry also cures 1 point of damage when eaten, subject to a maximum of 8 points of such curing in any 24-hour period.

She found lots of herbs, but has no idea what they're for.

Christine Daae
2013-11-30, 11:38 AM
As Lilith hears the owlbears answer to her question she calls out mentally to her master. I would make sure you don't kill him. That thing outside is its servant.Lilith says mentally, her voice dripping with her seductive nature as she crawls up the walls and hangs upside down as she looks around the room. Moving as fast as lightning when she saw something of interest.

As the potions were found she pockets them with ease, knowing the others were to focused on the old man to pay attention to her. When sure that the potions won't be seen on her she mentally calls to the others as she walks in the room that led to the others. Strap him down, I think I may have something to bring him back. she says before waiting for them to follow out her mental command before sticking a few goodberries in his mouth and moving his jaw around until they were eaten and swallowed.

Chimaera
2013-11-30, 02:54 PM
You help the druid to eat some strawberries, but it has no work! :smallfrown:

Eonas
2013-11-30, 03:25 PM
Technically, it's Vampires who can crawl up walls, not Succubi :smallwink:

Fauvelli hands the journal to Tybolt with a smile. He then utters a few arcane words to detect other magical presences.

I'm casting detect magic again, and then repeating my iterative process to look all around me. If I find any magical auras, I'll spellcraft them to find out what school.

Spellcraft: [roll0]
I can roll more Spellcraft checks, if I find more magical auras.

Chimaera
2013-11-30, 03:58 PM
Eonas magic detected the potions, the berries (including the ones of the hunter), the hunter's short bow,heavy crossbow, the silver dagger and the amulet the naked druid is using as magical.

The heavy crossbow, dagger, berries and amulet shows faint auras of transmutation. The potions are rotulated.

Dudu
2013-11-30, 06:15 PM
Logan will attempt some improvised healing using the tools at his disposal. If magic can't heal the druid, perhaps more orthodox means can.

heal check: [roll0]

SparowCrow
2013-11-30, 07:06 PM
Tybolt finds somewhere to sit and begins reading through the journal

Chimaera
2013-11-30, 09:28 PM
After some time treating the old druid, Logan finally finish mending him up.
"Pretty good work I did here", he thinks to himself, it wasn't enough to wake him up, but you're pretty sure he wont die in his sleep and will probably get awake after some rest.

Tybolt sit in the druid's bed and spent the entire afternoon reading the hunter's journal while the rest of the group remain doing their stuff.

Outside the hut the night falls and the woods get bathed by a moonlit sky.

Hunter's Journal:
The hunter's name was Erik and he was a ranger who specialized in fighting lycantropes (the region was known to be lair of some wererabbits) and was hunting down Bunny, a rogue wererabbit who made a living stealing from merchants on the road to Darabund, the closest city from Rabbitvile.

He was looking for his game when he heard about the disease and some demonic taurine creature some merchants saw near the woods. Asking again "wasn't it a rabbit-like demonic creature?", they said it was more like a minotaur and that they would recognize a rabbit without problems.

He then found out the great druid Xanthax and the druid told him about some profanation on the temple of Ehlonna, deep in the woods. He asked to join him, but the druid refused and instead sent him to the city looking for help.
The druid gave him some lycantrope bane silver arrows and a few goodberries.

The journal end adter they break their fast at this morning and each went their ways: Zabel to the temple of Ehlonna and Erik to Rabbitville his doom.

Also, the "X"s in his map were the places he think might be where Bunny is hiding.

Christine Daae
2013-12-01, 11:46 AM
Not one to sit in a hut on her thumbs Lilith soon floats over to Fauvelli. Master I am bored, this place has nothing fun to enjoy. Well unless you want me bothering the other two that is. Lilith says clear that she did not want to stand around and wait anymore. She liked being around people, sick or healthy did not matter, as long as they were people and could be corrupted is all that really mattered. She was even starting to think about killing the owlbear just to see how much of a challenge it was.

SparowCrow
2013-12-01, 03:33 PM
Tybolt closes the journal and brings it back to Fauvelli "The author was hunting a rogue were-rabbit and the X marks on the map are where he suspects the Were-rabbit is hiding. The druid's name is Xanthax."

OOC: how long would it take Tybolt to reach the temple? his movement speed is 45 feet

Chimaera
2013-12-01, 06:10 PM
The temple is like a one hour trip from the hut (no normal person speed), it wold take 40mins for Tybolt.

Tybolt closes the journal, while Logan, Lilith and Fauvelli were discuting things like what is evil or inhuman (probably) when you hear a moan coming from behind the curtains where the druid is instaled and then the moan turns into a scream of pain.

You have rested for 8 hours, so Fauvelli can prepare new spells now (Logan can't since he must have a ritual hour where he pray for his goddess - it can be at dawn, at noon, at twilight or at midnight, if he want it to at twilight he can pray for new spells) and Lilith recovered her spells (not her bardic musics).

The current time is around 8 PM.

Christine Daae
2013-12-01, 10:31 PM
Oddly enough thanks to the pearl of power 1&2 I have I techinquely never once used a single spell :smallamused:

As night falls and the screams of pain and agony begin she looks to the others to see if any were looking at her as if she had done anything. What I am not the healer here. I kill things, and by them screams I think it would be wise to silence him. What with all the rabbits attacking and spread of wererabbits. Don't want to become one yourself after all. If you want I will go distract the one up top. Lilith says with a smile as she goes to leave the hut and go charm the owlbear.

Chimaera
2013-12-02, 12:02 AM
Just as the sucubus was leaving the hut the scream turned in a much more louder screamand the curtain was ripped: a great naked half-man half-rabbit in frenzy state appears where the unconscious druid was.

Lilith open the door and see a full moon in the sky.
Probably not the best time to go hunting wererabbits.

Init:
Lilith [roll0]
Logan [roll1]
Tybolt [roll2]
Fauvelli [roll3]
Owlbear [roll4]
Xanthax [roll5]

(I'll have to resume this post tomorrow only, 3am here and I must go to class tomorrow or I'll go fail it - too much absences :smallbiggrin:)

Chimaera
2013-12-02, 09:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eqxTBcG.jpg

Init:

Logan and Fauvelli can act! Don't need to be in order

Colors:
Tybolt is Purple,
Fauvelli is Red
Logan is Blue
Lilith is Pink

Order
Logan [22]
Fauvelli [21]
Owlbear [20]
Tybolt [19]
Xanthax [18]
Lilith [9]

Dudu
2013-12-02, 11:54 AM
Logan Status:
HP: 70/112 (Healed?)
Speed: 30ft
AC : 23 Touch: 11 Flat: 22
Save: Fort: 12 Ref: 3 Will: 12
Melee attack(+1 Long Spear): +18/+13
Damage: 2d6+4
Turn Undeads: 9

Effect:

"Ok, Fauvelli and Tybolt, I'll wear him down a bit, but let's try to finish with non lethal damage."

He proceeds to attack the wererabbit. 5 step to the left and a single attack (foehammer)

His stance grants +4 to the AC of his allies.

atk [roll0] dmg [roll1] (pierce DR)

When (and if) the wererabbit attack any party member, he'll activate his shield from protection devotion, granting everyone a +4 sacred bonus to AC.

Maneuvers:
( ) Crusader Strike
(x) Foehammer
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Healing Belt 1/3
Lesser Vigor Wand 48/50

Chimaera
2013-12-02, 11:56 AM
Surprisingly fast, Xanthax dodge the spear point and look ferocious at Logan.

Eonas
2013-12-03, 01:51 PM
I haven't filled in Fauvelli's new spells for the day yet, but I'll do that in a minute.
Fauvelli gives Logan another of his characteristic smiles in response, and goes outside beside Lilith to summon two more of his monsters, large apes with red eyes that are unmistakably malevolent. "Attack our foes, the owlbear and the were-rabbit, and you shall be rewarded!"

Fiendish ape on G6-H7 and another Fiendish ape on D6-E7.

Both attack the nearest enemy: G6 attacks mister green and D6 attacks mister grey.

G6: [roll0] [roll1]
D6: [roll2] [roll3]

Chimaera
2013-12-03, 02:16 PM
The owlbear receive the attack without even knowing why he was being attacked but he reacted with light speed, biting and clawing at the fiendish ape that attacked him.

Claw [roll0] dmg [roll1]
Claw [roll2] dmg [roll3]
Bite [roll4] dmg [roll5]

The second ape wasn't so lucky as Xanthax dodged its attack with almost lazy speed.

The owlbear will also drop his initiative a little, so next turn he'll act with Xanthax (this way you can all act at once next round, without having to way etc).

Tybolt can act, then Xanthax will act and then everybody can act again!

Dudu
2013-12-03, 03:53 PM
+4 sacred bonus to the AC of every ally. (immediate action) Including the fiendish apes.

Don't forget that, guys. Plus, the stance. So, if Xanthax is being threatened by me, everyone he targets gets another +4 to AC.

SparowCrow
2013-12-03, 04:35 PM
Tybolt moves to F4 and attacks Xanthax [roll0] [roll1]
Tybolt's island of blades Stance lets anyone standing Adjacent to Xanthax gain the benefits of flanking him

Chimaera
2013-12-04, 11:36 AM
Tybolt attack manage to hit the druid, but his skin protected him aggainst some damage... Hmm, maybe the tale saying lycantropes can't be harmed without silverweapons is parttially true.

Xanthax step away from Logan, flanking Tybolt in the process and in his frnzy he begans speaking in an unknown language and gesturing around, something you manage to identify as casting a spell (the frenzy state isn't actually frenzy or rage, he just see you all as his enemies).

He autosucesson concetration check and cast Baleful Polymorph on Tybolt, trying to force him to become a harmless rabbit.

Fort save DC 24
[roll0] = Tybolt manages to resist the strange spell cast on him!

You all can act!
Map:
http://i.imgur.com/geGfxyx.jpg

Christine Daae
2013-12-04, 12:11 PM
Lilith can not help but laugh at the irony of it all as she casts a simple spell to charm the owlbear.

dc25will save

And after casting the spell grabs her master and flies into the sky with him to keep him safe.

Chimaera
2013-12-04, 12:26 PM
The owlbear tries to resist the demoness effort to control charm it...

Will save [roll0] DC 25
(forgot to add +5 bonus due being threatened, not that would be enough for it to pass)

... but fail to resist it and become her mindslave best friend forever.

Christine Daae
2013-12-04, 05:00 PM
As Lilith feels the creature fall to her overpowering will she seductively speaks to it mentally.Please do not let him harm us. He is sick and we are trying to cure him. If you can try to hold him down until the morning please my love. She sends mentally to the owlbear as she tells those with her mentally that it was under her control, and to not attack it.

SparowCrow
2013-12-06, 03:27 PM
OOC: silly me forgetting about silver weapons

Tybolt strikes at Xanthax with a single powerful blow [roll0] [roll=damage]1d8+8][roll1]

SparowCrow
2013-12-06, 03:28 PM
OOC: messed up the Damage roll [roll0]
Edit: and I forgot to mention in the first post, attacking for nonlethal damage

Dudu
2013-12-06, 11:59 PM
Logan will simply cast divine power, to make hitting the wererabbit easier.

Chimaera
2013-12-07, 02:07 AM
Again, Xanthax dodged the coming attack.

"Master... is sick?" the owlbear seems to hesited a little and see Tybolt attacking his master without killing intention, "Can you cure master?", asks telepathically the owlbear before looking toward his master.

Chimaera
2013-12-08, 01:22 PM
Eonas have a momentary daze and just watch the battle unfold.
(Took too long to post)

His demons attack Xanthax and automatically miss! :smallfrown:

Xanthax begins to cast another spell, but the owlbear attack him just as he began casting:

Claw [roll0] dmg: [roll1] plus grab
Claw [roll2] dmg: [roll3] plus grab
Claw [roll4] dmg: [roll5]

Grab 1: [roll6] vs. [roll7]
Grab 2: [roll8] vs. [roll9]

If the owlbear fail to grab the druid, the druid cast again the baleful polymorph, again at Tybolt:

Fort DC 24 or be turned into a harmless rabbit!
[roll10]

Edit: The owlbear almost grab the wererabbit at the first paw attack, but at the second he manage to embrace him and keep him.

Xanthax debate furiously for a while, but then he began to seem tired and calm down.

"What.. what happened?", he ask as he calm down.

Christine Daae
2013-12-08, 11:24 PM
Your a fluffy little rabbit. Lilith reply's mentally as she releases the owlbear from her spell. And I would suggest not becoming one again unless you want to become my meal. Lilith adds as she looks at the two demons and sends to them asking how Mother Lilith was doing and what was the dam clown Dante doing.

Chimaera
2013-12-09, 12:13 AM
"Have no idea", says the demons.

Xanthax calm down and look at the bed.
"If you can be so kind and bind me in that bed's cuffs and give me some of that herbs there... They're belladona and can restore me from this afliction... Not the Catastroflu, but licantrophy".

"The restrains are for your security: I have cured lots of wererabbits before and they really hate the herb", he then waits for you to bind him.

Christine Daae
2013-12-09, 09:40 PM
Baby you know all the right words to say. Lilith says mentally as she walks over to the flies over to the bed to strap him down. Now be a good pet and open up, boys hold his hands, owlbear his legs. Lilith says threw her communication as she waits for everyone to be ready before giving him the herb.

Eonas
2013-12-09, 09:53 PM
Fauvelli stands doing nothing, obviously waiting for Logan and Tybolt to execute the Succubus' intentions. "You heard her." he says, in a pleasant tone of voice.

Dudu
2013-12-09, 10:52 PM
"Yep, let's bind the man. You're full of surprises, aren't you, Xanthax?"

Logan hold the druid.

Eonas
2013-12-10, 12:08 AM
"I'm sure plenty of men have wanted to be bound by Lilith before..." replies Fauvelli absently.

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 12:12 AM
You all mage to bind him and then Lilith give him the Belladona.
At first he resist and kick Logan in the face, leaving a bleeding nose, but after some time he stop fighting back and return to his human and naked shape.

"Thank you, you saved me from becoming a thing I spent my life hunting down: a wererabbit. Sorry for all the troubles I caused to you".

After you unbind him he continues talking as he looks for a robe to wear, "The animals began acting strange a few months ago and then BAM!", he slaps the table making some noise, "The diseas espread and everybody began to suffer and die. They took forever to perceive what was happening here in the woods".

Already dressed he continues on, "I believe someone managed to corrupt the temple of Ehlonna and summon an Aspect of Baphomet, the Prince of Beasts, so I went to the temple and found it surrounded by a thick evil aura and guarded by feral animals and those wererabbits. There was at least three of them there".

"I tried to defeat them, but was overwhelmed and barely managed to flee from them. The rest... well, you know".

"One of the wererabbits used some kind of magical rod to make me sick.
Now I'm weak and magic wont help me restore my life. It will take weeks to recover without magic, but I can heal you. I have some readyed healing spells if you need", he says and sits in his bed.

"I know I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe if you can go finish that madness at the temple I will make myself useful somehow".

Christine Daae
2013-12-10, 12:19 AM
As the old man becomes normal once more Lilith pulls out a piece of parchment and a pen. All I require is you to sign your name here. She says with a smile pointing to the blank piece of paper in her hands.

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 01:06 AM
The wise man know what you're there for and take a deep breath before saying anything.

"I'll sign that, if you manage to restore the temple's spirit and bring peace again to these woods.

For now, I'll do is heal you and your companions".

Christine Daae
2013-12-10, 10:40 AM
Looking at the paper that seemed to be blank to all those who could not read arcane sigils that were hidden she smiles as her first soul would be hers, making her one step closer to becoming a higher rank demon.

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 10:49 AM
"But understand, lady: I'll sign IF you can do what I ask and will sign after you do it", Xanthax add as he see the demon showing evil glee.

Christine Daae
2013-12-10, 11:00 AM
Your world has not been able to lay a single body part on me I have not allowed yet mortal, I see this not being to hard. More a minor annoyance to pass the time. Your temple will be free soon enough, just remember what you said, as if you refuse to sign I will take it by force. Lilith reminds the old druid before looking to the owlbear. And if I were you I would be looking for new employment when I return, I know someone who loves making deals. Lilith says mentally to the creature before waiting for the others to be ready to leave.

Dudu
2013-12-10, 11:15 AM
Logan, as expected, is a bit more than merely suspicious about the blank paper.

"Well, one piece of advice, druid. Don't go trust this demon so eagerly. Who knows, it was probably a demon who started all this trouble, no point in making a deal with another one. Then again, your choice.

I don't require any contract, but I accept some healing. Although I'm a cleric, my healing prowess is somewhat lacking compared to the average priest."

Logan don't even look to Lilith. He finds her useful, obviously, but dangerous.

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 11:19 AM
The druid cast mass cure moderate wounds, healing you all [roll0].

Eonas
2013-12-10, 12:01 PM
The healing was nice, but Fauvelli feels no obligation to follow through on the Druid's desire. Priority #1 is to find and restore Gretchen. Priority #2, Priority #3, Priority #4, and Priority #5 are the same as Priority #1.

"Tell me, druid; do you know of a certain Gretchen or female-looking demon?"

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 12:18 PM
"That one?", he points to Lilith confused, "I don't always take demon girls in my hut, but when I do I let them bind me in bed".

Eonas
2013-12-10, 02:33 PM
"No, another one. Name of Gretchen, yea tall, criminally insane."

Chimaera
2013-12-10, 03:17 PM
"As I said, I don't know demons like you guys do, never heard of Gretchen, heard about Orcus, Demogorgon and stuff, but not Gretchen".

SparowCrow
2013-12-10, 06:18 PM
Tybolt frowns as Lilith pulls out the parchment, nothing good came from signing anything a demoness gave you,

"we might be able to trace whoever gave this rod to the Wererabbit that afflicted Xanthax"

Christine Daae
2013-12-10, 09:31 PM
Oh come now have I murder maimed, or harmed any of you in any way so far? You act like I am a monster or something. Lilith replies mentally feigning being hurt at such harsh words. Well Master she may be there. Knowing Dante he would want to try out his new toy before he brought it to bed if you would. his outfits may be atrocious, but his mind is not as insane as most of our kinds. If I did not know better I would swear he had a devils blood in him all the scheming he does. Lilith reminds Fauvelli as she begins walking around, looking for something fun to do.

Eonas
2013-12-12, 12:35 PM
Fauvelli thinks for a moment before answering the Druid. "All right, we'll go. Gretchen was possibly the one who corrupted the temple in the first place, so perhaps she left clues."

He looks over the map.

Can we figure out how to get to the temple using the map?

Chimaera
2013-12-12, 12:57 PM
After resting and getting healed you guys plan how to reach the temple.
Time comes for you to go there, so Logan begins his night prayers and Fauvelli study his grimoire before leaving to the temple.

(Fauvelli and Logan can ready new spells)
(You can also spend your new spells to identify your items)

You travel throught he woods and can see some destruction in the trrees, some gruesome corpses of animals and people and they began to get more often as you approach the place indicated as the temple.

When the temple get within sight you can see it is now almost a ruin atop a hill.
The trees in a 100ft radius around it were put down and apparently burned, for the soil is full of ashes. At the entrance of the temple you can a small pack of animals standing guard (two giant dire rabbits, a dire boar and four wolves).

Tybolt feel the air around the temple kind of heavy and cold (he got -1 skills, saves and attack rolls).

Lilith can almost see a powerful aura of evil around the temple, so powerful it's almost touchable.

Christine Daae
2013-12-12, 08:13 PM
As they arrive at the temple Lilith is almost jumping with joy at the pure evilness that she can feel coming from the temple. Can you see it master, its so beautiful....It makes me ohh so hungry, she may be here after all. And if she is I may have to enjoy her a bit before giving her back. The beauty of this all. Lilith says twirling around in the aura as if it was filling her body with energy. So what is our plan master? Shall I go in as a wererabbit? she asks him preparing to change her form into something that would seem nonthreatening to the creatures guarding the entrance.

Wave of grief (http://dndtools.eu/spells/complete-divine--56/wave-of-grief--689/)

However I also have Suggestion and charm monster with a DC of 25 to pass. Looking at my spell list I need a lot more debuff spells that target will it seems as all of mine hamper our enemies greatly, just not where you seem to need it.

SparowCrow
2013-12-13, 11:06 AM
OOC: is it still dark?

Dudu
2013-12-13, 01:16 PM
After looking at all the corpses, Logan can't help but wonder how much "wrong death"* happened

As they arrive at the temple Lilith is almost jumping with joy at the pure evilness that she can feel coming from the temple. Can you see it master, its so beautiful....It makes me ohh so hungry, she may be here after all. And if she is I may have to enjoy her a bit before giving her back. The beauty of this all. Lilith says twirling around in the aura as if it was filling her body with energy. So what is our plan master? Shall I go in as a wererabbit? she asks him preparing to change her form into something that would seem nonthreatening to the creatures guarding the entrance.

"Man... Fauvelli, next time you bind a demon, do so with a mute one. Do it for you."

*Wrong Death, I concept that only makes sense to an aumanite mind. It's usually people who die thanks to extraplanar or supernatural intervention.

OOC: I'm assuming Logan ate that rabbit meat, so if there's any collateral effect in doing so, tell me.

Christine Daae
2013-12-13, 09:24 PM
As Lilith hears the boring mortals response to her master she looks at him with a bored expression as she pokes Logan in the chest as she projects her thoughts only to him. Keep it up and you may want to sleep in a coffin that can only be unlocked from the inside Loogannn. Lilith says dragging his name out as she lets out a toothy grin. I may get lonely at night and think kissing you is more fun then waiting on you all to awaken. and with that she turns around with a cheerful smile on the face of the woman she was pretending to be. It was a good thing they all knew who she was otherwise she was sure she could get a few kicks out of them.

Eonas
2013-12-14, 01:43 PM
Before laying himself down to rest and study, and before leaving, Fauvelli clears out a large area in the hut, and draws a silver circle in the middle of the room. He then turns to his companions and very sternly orders "See to it that nothing crosses or touches this circle. If anyone so much as lays a finger on it, I'll personally see to it that they are ripped limb from limb in a painful and extremely bloody way. Logan, Lilith, and Xanthax, when I nod at you, I would appreciate it if you temporarily debuffed or frightened the creatue I'll summon. Lilith, you could suggest it to accept my terms and conditions. Without touching my circle."

Then, he says a few magical words, and the silver circle scintillates subtly. Fauvelli steps in the middle of the circle and draws a few more inscriptions and circles to fortify his spell, and then steps out. He whispers a few words of warding on the circle, and then some more on himself. The result is that the circle looks even more powerful and he looks even more charismatic.

This finished, he begins a long and complex ritual, finally calling forth a hideous horselike looking creature, with flaming eyes and hooves, and with smoke billowing from its nostrils. Fauvelli nods at his companions.

Magic Circle against Evil, then auto-succeeding Spellcraft check (+23 bonus vs. DC 20) to fortify it, Dimensional Anchor on the circle, then Eagle's Splendor, and finally Lesser Planar Binding to call a Nightmare.

Chimaera
2013-12-14, 03:11 PM
The room went strangely quiet after Fauvelli finish casting the spell and then a fell a sudden pressure at your shoulders and then... the circle is filled with smoke and fire and a evilish presence in horse-shape his eyes two fiery stars.

The nightmare try to break the circle and seeing he can't he stomp the floor angryly and look with defiance at you.

Just to remember it will need to be Fauvelli to convince the nightmare to do his bidding, but of course the Suggestion may work but it will work as a bonus to your Cha check, not autosucess. Houseruled that, because I don't like the way Suggestion can be abused

Christine Daae
2013-12-14, 09:34 PM
I can do what you wish master however first I need three tears to allow my spell to effect whatever it is you summon. Lilith says as she grins at Logan and with a smile pulls out her whip. It seems you would make the perfect person to donate some tears, unless of course Tybolt would like to. You should ask him before I start having fun however, his ring is annoying that way. Lilith says as the whip comes to her side.

Once the material components for one of her more powerful spells is in a small vial she watches from her masters side as he performs a ritual to call forth one of the general of the Blood wars horses. Taking out a serpant's tongue and mixing the tears into another vial that contains some sweet oil she nods as she hears the summoning coming to an end and moves into position so that her master is not effected by her spell.

With the speed of a viper Lilith drinks down the vial containing the sweet oil and tears of her allies forcefully taken and eats the snakes tongue. Like a dragons flames a fog begins to disperse from her jaws as she aims it at the nightmare, the screams of pain and grief carried in the mist clear.

Will DC 22 or suffer -3 morale bonus to attack rolls, saving throws, ability checks, and skill checks

to overcome spell resistance [roll0] SRD does not say they have it but just in case

As the fog clears Lilith transforms back into her natural form as demonic wings grow from her back and the close she was wearing strip away until she is left in what appears to be merely underclothing. Servant of the Generals of blood and slaughter our masters servant has summoned you hear to serve him in causing fear and mayhem in the human world. We wish for your hooves to bring fire across this forest and kill all the rabbit creatures the humans use as a food source so that they all must die or agree to what the demon lords have to offer them. I suggest you strongly listen to this mortals offer for his soul already belongs to us and he is doing the masters bidding. Lilith says her voice like a snakes, dripping with seductive powers.

Will DC 25

As she says all these things she begins to take on a sing song voice as her body sways back and forth to an unheard rhythm.

Inspire competences? Unless inspire courage would work better

Sing [roll1]

Chimaera
2013-12-17, 12:46 AM
The nightmare wait there in grief for Fauvelli's deal.

So? What take you so long?

Eonas
2013-12-18, 03:55 AM
"All right, here's the deal I'm offering you." Fauvelli tells the Nightmare in first Abyssal, then Infernal. "For 10 days, you'll serve me without question and to the best of your ability, you'll obey all my commands to the best of your ability whenever I give them to you, and you will not take any actions that could directly or indirectly cause me or my friends harm in any way, unless I explicitly order you to. After these 10 days are over, I will let you go free."

These terms expressed, he smiles. "I hope you will find them to your liking - if they aren't, I will have to keep you here until you've had a chance to reconsider."

Okay. I've got a +5 cha bonus, a +5 suggestion bonus, and a +0 deal bonus (because my terms were very unfavorable for the monster, no bonuses are given).
The monster's got a +1 cha bonus, -3 wave of grief.

Me: [roll0]
Nightmare: [roll1]

Chimaera
2013-12-20, 08:37 AM
Sorry, was out in a trip and the hotel had no wifi!
(Also had a girlfriend and, you know)

The nightmare don't seem very pleased with the deal but nod at the end of the deal.

Any last preparations before continuing into the temple?
How you'll approach it?
What's your plan?

Christine Daae
2013-12-20, 01:01 PM
As Lilith looks to all the men with her including her master she looks back at all the rabbits around it. I will be right back master, with luck this should go rather well. She says as she transforms her body into a mix between a rabbit and a human, so that she was looking the part of a wererabbit. Once finished and believing her appearance acceptable she casts three spells in quick succession to make sure she had the best chances at succeeding as she throws a pair of dice in the air and then catches them in her hand.

Gilbness +30 to bluff check
Voice of the dragon +10 enchantment bonus to bluff, diplomacy, and intimidate checks
Improvisation 20 points of luck (can be used on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks)

Once done she begins strutting her way over to the temple, making sure to keep her eyes up as if she was listening to some unheard call.

Chimaera
2013-12-20, 03:32 PM
As Lilith approaches the temple, the dire animals quickly scent her and they began rushing toward her in a vicious rampage!

Confused, Lilith try to estabilsh any contact with them, but their minds are filled with anger and fury that won't listen to nay words, softer as they may be.

Initiative:
Tybolt: [roll1]
Wolves: [roll6]
Giant Dire Rabbit: [roll5]
Fauvelli: [roll3]
Lilith: [roll0]
Dire Boar: [roll4]

Chimaera
2013-12-20, 03:49 PM
Surprise round! Only Lilith may act (from your group)

Two of the four wolves charge toward Lilith (partial charge) and the other two just move closer. Anyone with spellcraft recognize they're in some kind of rage spell or something:

dmg: [roll]16+3
dmg: [roll]16+3

The giant dire rabbits leap from the hill and land behind Lilith, between her and the rest of the group.

Lilith may act, then it's dire boar time!

(I'll post a map later, but the situation is like this:

W W W W
Li
Ra Ra

(Couldn't make it better, had to run!)

Christine Daae
2013-12-20, 06:52 PM
Don't forget their DC 25 Will save to be able to attack me, this should also force another will saving throw for them against the rage as they are being forced to stop their attack if they fail their save.

Lilith is not at all surprised as the creatures that were guarding the temple saw threw her disguise. However the rage in which they were in was a bit interesting, what could have caused this? Sure she could do a similar effect but these were simple animals, not of any higher intelligence that she could gather. Oh well I guess the ruse is up now isn't it? Lilith says looking at the wolves infront of her, and then to the rabbits behind. Now don't those rabbits look so delicious? All that meat on them, they could feed you for days no doubt. Lilith projects to the creatures mind as she tries to break its will and make it see the rabbits as a potential food source. With luck it would drive the other 3 to attack the rabbits as well seeing their Alpha attacking them. While all this is going on she holds her hand out slowly and calmly, allowing the creature she had tried to charm to get familiar with her scent.

Charm monster DC25 Will or It gets very interesting. Everybody if it fails its save I suggest not attacking them until after the rabbits are dead, if at all. I may be able to charm them all.

Chimaera
2013-12-21, 10:30 AM
WHo is the target of the Charm Monster spell? Read it again (just woke up :smallredface:)
The wolf failed his save aggainst the charm monster (rolled on desk here)

Wolf Will vs. Sanctuary: [roll0]
Wolf Will vs. Sanctuary: [roll1]

The dire boar just move near the group.

Beginning of the Round 1!
Tybolt may act.

http://i.imgur.com/eTUl5KQ.jpg

Fauvelli - red
Logan - blue
Tybolt - purple
Lilith - pink

rabbit - yellow
boar - green
wolf - gray

SparowCrow
2013-12-21, 12:37 PM
Tybolt moves to O-12 and attacks the left rabbit with mountain hammer strike [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

Chimaera
2013-12-21, 01:15 PM
The wolves fail to attack Lilith because of her power, so they run to more easy targets: they gang up on Tybolt! (N11, O11, O13)
[roll0] dmg: [roll1]
[roll2] dmg: [roll3]
[roll4] dmg: [roll5] (flanking)

The charmed wolf attack the right rabbit, flanking (L16):
[roll6] dmg: [roll7] (flanking)

The left rabbit look hatefully to Tybolt after taking the Mountain Hammer Strike and bite a chunk of meat out of his shoulder:
Smite Good [roll8] dmg: [roll9]
Edit: see OOC.

The right rabbit bite the charmed fiendish wolf:
[roll10] dmg: [roll11] , biting its head off.

Fauvelli and Lilith may act!

SparowCrow
2013-12-21, 03:00 PM
since its dark Tybolt has full concealment due to Shadow blend so the wolves would have to sniff him out and since he has darkstalker (http://dndtools.eu/feats/lords-of-madness--72/darkstalker--512/) [roll0] and the rabbit needs to beat 50% concealment since he can't see him [roll1]

Christine Daae
2013-12-21, 09:31 PM
Lilith smiles as the Alpha of the pack does as she asks, however seeing the rest of the pack not obeying its Alpha or herself she decides that she needed to make another one "switch" sides as she smiles pleasantly at it sending a mental image of a roasted rabbit the size of the ones behind her. Promising it a large meal if it obeyed.

Using Charm monster on one of the wolves attacking tybolt that he did NOT attack DC25 Will save, if successful Lilith will tell the others not to attack that wolf either.

Chimaera
2013-12-22, 11:25 AM
The wolf falls to the succubus enchantment, looking to the rabbits with hungry eyes.

Fauvelli may act.

Eonas
2013-12-22, 02:41 PM
Fauvelli, astride on his Nightmare, cries "Bear me up into the skies, steed!"

As the Nightmare obeys, he chants a few arcane syllables, summoning up two gigantic and ferocious wolverines beside the boar. The wolverines immediately attack the boar, claws burrowing into its flesh.

Mount's move action. fly to K13-L13, 30' above ground.
Fauvelli casts two Dire Wolverines on squares H10-I11 and J8-K9, which attack the boar.
H10 attack: [roll0] (+6 base, +2 Augment Summons, +2 flanking) Damage: [roll1]
J8 attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Chimaera
2013-12-22, 06:04 PM
The dire boar see himself flanked by two wolverines, but their attacks don't seem to harm him too much.

As they attack him...
Spell resistance: [roll0]
Spell resistance: [roll1]

The boar attack one of the summoned wolverines with his gore attack:
[roll2] dmg [roll3]

(I'll change initiative order to make you all act together, so now is everyone turn. Then the animals)

Dudu
2013-12-22, 07:15 PM
Logan Status:
HP: 112/112
Speed: 30+30ft
AC : 24 Touch: 12 Flat: 23
Save: Fort: 12 Ref: 3 Will: 12
Melee attack(+1 Long Spear): +19/+14/+19
Damage: 2d6+4
Turn Undeads: 9

Effect: Hasted

Logan will start by simply casting haste over everyone and moving closer to the targets (20ft upwards).

Maneuvers:
( ) Crusader Strike
( ) Foehammer
-( ) Leading the Attack
-( ) Mountain Hammer

Spells:

Healing Belt 3/3
Lesser Vigor Wand 48/50

Christine Daae
2013-12-23, 09:59 AM
Looking around the battlefield Lilith decides that she had enough minions for now, and it was now time for some other fun, to make them all much more fun. Lets go boys, I want to see you angry, tear your dinner to shreds and feast. Lilith sends forth as a feeling of rage begins to burn in their minds.

Spell being cast is rage (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/rage.htm) the three targets I am bouncing the spell off of are my two wolves and then Logan.

Chimaera
2013-12-23, 10:47 AM
Updated map:
http://i.imgur.com/T0Ggugi.jpg

SparowCrow
2013-12-28, 05:02 PM
Tybolt attacks the left Rabbit again with Touch of the shadow sun [roll0] [roll1]