PDA

View Full Version : Get your freak on

Puck
2007-01-07, 07:45 PM
So we're wrapping up the World's Largest Dungeon. It's turned into a war campaign. The DM has modified the storyline to fit his own tastes and, well, because the base storyline of the WLD is kind of dull.

We're 25th level. And I'm playing Puck, who has Use Magic Device in the high +60s. I can pretty much cast anything I want from a scroll, and since I've robbed the party blind, and I've found a way to get ahold of scrolls in the dungeon (long story) I'd like to know what sick creations folks can muster.

Use your imagination, too.

A quickened, maximized, empowered Time Stop (7 rounds) is an 18th level scroll.

A quickened, intensified Time Stop (10 rounds) is also an 18th level scroll, I found out.

Most of the spells I've used are from the PHB and the Spell Compendium, although there are many other books at my disposal.

The game's been a lot of fun, with a lot of surprises on both sides of the screen. I'd just like to see what sort of sick and twisted creations I can come up with for the last few sessions to end with a bang.

Indoril
2007-01-08, 08:40 AM
Do you have access to epic scrolls? If you do then you have the world at your fingertips (as far as being a rogue goes, anyways)

I would go with Quickened, Enlarged Wail of the Banshee. I don't have a PHB on hand (at school) so I don't know the casting time or level of such a spell.

Several scrolls of Quickened Simulacrum might be fun. And confusing. You could have a whole party of Pucks slightly lower level than yourself, doing the same thing you're doing with scrolls.

Without a PHB that's all I've got.