PDA

View Full Version : Ace of Clubs, a school based comedy

Miopic
2013-11-06, 05:06 PM
We haven't gotten much of it done quite yet, in fact at the moment this is all we have, but thanks to EManimerocks and Yegrandhighmasterrepresentativeofthesheeple for the continuing help, and here is starts
At the moment a page can take anywhere from a day to a week, so be patient.

CURRENT: 1,a brief introduction
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/310/9/a/panel__1_by_emanimerox-d6ta7n7.jpg

HiMasterSheeple
2013-11-06, 05:12 PM
Matt, Ye Grand High Master Representative of the Sheeple, reporting for duty! :D

Domochevsky
2013-11-07, 05:35 AM
ohgod that terrible cursive/pixelated font. X_X

Dare I suggest you make that readable and possibly center it in the text boxes, so I can actually read what you've written?

Also, that pitch of yours is... substandard. Can you give us a proper introduction as to what this is gonna be about and what to expect? :smallsmile:

Miopic
2013-11-07, 06:21 PM

Dare I suggest you make that readable and possibly center it in the text boxes, so I can actually read what you've written?

Also, that pitch of yours is... substandard. Can you give us a proper introduction as to what this is gonna be about and what to expect? :smallsmile:

lol what pitch? we got caught up, we planned to have the first five pages up by now, and that would be the pitch. though sorry that isn't gonna happen XD

Ace of clubs is going to be about a young boy named Jack, who is good at everything. He moves to a new school. The catch? Depending on your performance in school, and your club you get money to buy food, dormitories and other luxuries. So when somebody new shows up who is incredibly good at everything every club attempts to recruit him.
This is going to be sort of like Hetalia but with clubs, and probably not as funny. Also I will talk about the font, with our illustrator.

EManimerocks
2013-11-07, 07:42 PM

I'm Sorry about the Horrible font XD. I have to use Microsoft paint to do the comics so ill try my best to make it readable! Thank you for that advice and hopefully we can try to fix it further! I'm new to drawing with a mouse so ill just need more practice :smallsmile: and the plot will come later on! The first page was just a little introduction to how we had come to create the comic but we are working on the actual story.