PDA

View Full Version : How to raise a karrnathi skeleton or zombie?

CyberThread
2013-11-06, 07:11 PM
If I want a karrnathi skelly or zombie to have more HD then what is listed, what is the other things I need to take into account, a creature with more hit die , in this unique case.

OldTrees1
2013-11-06, 07:50 PM
I am not sure what makes them different from normal Skeletons/Zombies besides a few bonus feats and equipment.

I see no problem with increasing their HD. However stronger normal zombies tend to have stronger stats as a result of the stronger humanoids they are made from.

Urpriest
2013-11-06, 08:12 PM
I am not sure what makes them different from normal Skeletons/Zombies besides a few bonus feats and equipment.

You're thinking of something else. Karranthi Skeletons and Zombies don't have bonus feats, and are entirely different creatures from normal Skeletons and Zombies.

They also have Advancement --, so you can't give them more racial Hit Dice no matter what. While they don't typically take class levels, they do have Int 11 so they're perfectly capable of having class levels as NPCs.

OldTrees1
2013-11-06, 08:29 PM
You're thinking of something else. Karranthi Skeletons and Zombies don't have bonus feats, and are entirely different creatures from normal Skeletons and Zombies.

They also have Advancement --, so you can't give them more racial Hit Dice no matter what. While they don't typically take class levels, they do have Int 11 so they're perfectly capable of having class levels as NPCs.

Good point about the feat, Karranthi Skeletons/Zombies are almost identical to Awakened Skeletons/Zombies.