PDA

View Full Version : SMITE Help

Callos_DeTerran
2013-11-06, 11:28 PM
I just ran into a curious problem while playing the MOMA Smite, I was in the middle of a match when I had to unexpectedly leave because of RL in the middle of the match. I was able to try and log back on, but then my laptop's power cord got knocked out and it got all buggy so I backed out of the game.

Tried to go back into it, got through the launcher, got to the Hi-Rez banner...got to the game and...my computer went back to the desktop. But it says Smite is still running so I click the icon and it goes back in, I'll hear like...a second of music then it goes back to the desk-top. So I validated/repaired the game through the Hi-Rez center and tried it...same thing again. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, nope.

Now, when I put my mouse down by the icon and it shows a preview image of the game it says Smite (32-bit, DX9). Can anyone help me? I was having a lot of fun playing this game!

The Underlord
2013-11-07, 06:40 PM
Are you experiencing any similar bugs with other games or applications? When your power cord got knocked out did it do anything else?

Callos_DeTerran
2013-11-10, 07:56 PM
I am not and nothing else happened...it's just Smite.

Woodzyowl
2013-11-10, 09:17 PM
I hate to say this, but have you tried restarting your computer?

tigerusthegreat
2013-11-11, 03:31 PM
Best options when anything weird goes on with your computer:

1. restart (fixes so many issues it isn't funny, and not a step everyone thinks about)
2. Clear cache on the application you are having trouble on (sometimes not possible, and it differs from app to app)
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the application you are having trouble with.

If you haven't tried these three steps, you should.

Callos_DeTerran
2013-11-12, 01:15 PM
I have restarted my computer and reinstalled the game, yeah. Not sure how I would go about clearing the cache on it. Like I said, it works perfectly fine sometimes...but if I minimize the window or something it'll throw a fit and refuse to work.

The Underlord
2013-11-12, 05:17 PM
I would also recommend posting about it here (http://www.reddit.com/r/Smitebug) as it is the official place to report bugs.