PDA

View Full Version : Elemancer, Elemental Warrior, Elemental Hybrid

Elysian Blade
2013-11-07, 05:59 PM
These are some class I want to create but I am afraid they might be to broken so I'll need help to created them these are my first homebrew designs.

Elemancer
D4 The elemancer uses and element to its utmost power increasing himself in that one and only power harnessing it for good or evil she doesnt care as long as she increases her strength.
BABNormal as wizard/sorcerer
FOR REF WILL
FOR. REF. WILL.
0 0 1
0 0 2
0 1 2
0 1 3
1 1 4
1 1 5
1 2 5
1 2 6
1 2 7
1 2 7
2 2 8
2 3 8
2 3 8
3 3 8
4 3 8
4 3 9
4 4 9
4 4 10
4 4 11
5 5 12
Levels
Lvl 1 Gains metamagic to the element the elemancer speacializes in. Elemental Burst Becomes a being made of the element you choosed 1d4+lvl rounds all your spells, spd, magic resitance is doubled when the burst is over your health drops to zero you make a dc20 fortitude save if you fail you take 300nonlethal if you pass you take half also you cannot cast a spell for 1d4days for the 1d4 days you are treated with the same effects as exhausted.
Magic resistance to your chosen element becomes 5 the opposed element -1 exm. your a fire elemancer you get 5 to resist damage from fire but if a water spell hits you you one more damage.
Lvl 2 Bonus feat
Lvl 3 1d6 damage increase to your element
Lvl 4 Magic Resistance to your element becomes 7 to opposed -2
Lvl 5 Elemental burst Stage 2 *3 to dmg, speed, Spell Resistance are able to take 250 nonlethal and dc 20 for halving it.
Lvl 6 Add 1d6 to your element spells Bonus feat.
Lvl 7 Magic resistance

MY TIME IS OUT CONTINUE I'LL CONTINUE TO EDIT MY POST LATER.

Rizban
2013-11-07, 06:56 PM
There are a number of ways to do this concept already. A couple of official PrCs are directly tied to elemental stuff (Elemental Archon springs to mind immediately). There are also a number of good homebrews that do this kind of thing, a notable recent example being the Jinnblood.

Elysian Blade
2013-11-08, 12:14 PM
There are a number of ways to do this concept already. A couple of official PrCs are directly tied to elemental stuff (Elemental Archon springs to mind immediately). There are also a number of good homebrews that do this kind of thing, a notable recent example being the Jinnblood.

Well mine I think is different because at level 20 you get *10 to almost everything.