Initiative: -5
Speed: 0ft
Armor Class: 4 (-1 size, -5 dex)
Attack: n/a
Special Qualities: Plant Traits, Hardness 5, Fire Vulnerability
Saves: Fort +5, Ref -4, Will -2
Abilities: Str 0, Dex 0, Con 14, Int 1, Wis 4, Cha 1
Skills: Autohypnosis +1
Feats: Improved Toughness, Endurance(This is where I started having fun with the idea of trees as creatures, shape soulmeld in particular)
CR: 1/10
Advancement: 6-15 HD(Huge), 16-25 HD(Gargantuan)
Level Adjustment: -
It always irritated me that trees weren't considered aware creatures in D&D when they are IRL. I have only seen studies showing limited awareness and so kept their stats low, but still.

I used the immortals handbook apendix to calculate CR and increased it to the lowest positive value I could find though setting it at 0 would be fine as well. Granting it the ability to actually attack, such as by soulmelds, I would increase it to a CR 1/4 or 1/2. It has a lot of health, but still can't do much and ranged attacks against it would make it next to obsolete.

I liked the idea that with enough lower level spells you can temporarily awaken a tree, Cat's Grace, Bull's Strength, Fox's Cunning, Expeditious Retreat.

Swarm of Vines

Tiny Plant (Swarm)
Hit Dice: 2d8 (7 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 15ft, 15 ft climb
Armor Class: 14 (+2 size, +2 dex)
Attack: Swarm (1d6)
Special Attack: Entangle
Special Qualities: Plant Traits, Fire Vulnerability
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will -3
Abilities: Str 2, Dex 14, Con 8, Int 1, Wis 4, Cha 1
Skills: Climb +14
Feats: Ability Focus(Entangle)
CR: 1
[B]Advancement:-
Level Adjustment: -

Skills: Swarms of Vines use dexterity instead of strength for the Climb skill and have a +8 bonus to Climb checks and may take 10 with the Climb skill even while threatened or distracted.

Entangle: Any creature hit by a Swarm of Vines' swarm attack must make a reflex save(DC 15 dex based) or be hit by an unanchored entangle effect. If the swarm stays stationary for one round, the entangle is considered anchored until the swarm moves.

Small Awakened Living Dancing Lights(Mageslayer Spell 0th caster level)

Small Ooze
Hit Dice: 1/2d10 (2 hp)
Initiative: -2
Speed: 40ft
Armor Class: 9 (+1 size, -2 dex)
Attack: Slam +0 (1d3)
Special Attack: Spell Effect, Engulf
Special Qualities: Ooze Traits, Damage Reduction 10/magic, Spell Resistance 10
Saves: Fort +0, Ref -2, Will -2
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 7, Con 10, Int 11, Wis 7, Cha 12
Skills: Concentration +4, Spellcraft +4
Feats: Magical Training: Flare, Prestidigitation, Light
CR: 1/2
Advancement: By Character Class
Level Adjustment: +1
Favored Class: Sorcerer
I liked the idea of playing a living spell. A cantrip gimped to CL 0 with Mageslayer. The special attacks are next to useless, there are LA +0 races with 1st level utility SLA's at will. The kicker is from the Ooze type. The spell resistance, blocks some but that quickly becomes obsolete along with the DR. DR, SR and Ooze may be a bit powerful for a LA +1 at lower levels, but like so much LA, it doesn't scale well.

Emergent Chaos

Medium Aberration
Hit Dice: 1d8 (4 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30ft
Armor Class: 10
Attack: Slam +0 (1d3)
Special Attack: None
Special Qualities: Aberration Traits, Morphic Body
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +2
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 11, Con 11, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 8
Skills: Lucid Dreaming +5, Autohypnosis +2
Feats: Skill Focus(Lucid Dreaming)
CR: 1/2
Alignment:: Always Chaotic Neutral
Advancement: By Character Class
Level Adjustment: +0
Favored Class: Evolutionist

Before law came into being chaos was a very different thing. There were very few creatures that kept their form preferring to shift to whatever they fancied at the time only to shift again moments later. They were not evil creatures, playful perhaps, and not terribly bright, but not evil. It wasn't until law waged war on chaos that these creatures started morphing into unending hordes of demons. It is said among the few remaining of those original creatures that it was the malice of Asmodeus that their kin mimicked and it was that spark of evil which spawned the first of the demons of the Abyss. In the early years these creatures were known as the emergent chaos. As bitterness grew through the course of war they were reclassified as the derogatory term demons and most came to be demons as we know them now. However, a very few still retain their original state, refusing the corruption of law, good, and evil.

Morphic Body: Each day you may choose one of the Nimble, Powerful or Resilient Form mutations (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?240717-The-better-man-There-is-no-such-thing-base-class) and one Innate or Extraordinaire mutation to define what you look like for the day. This grants you a +10 to a single disguise check with no cross type penalty and an increase in effective disguise size for Powerful Form, a decrease for Nimble Form. You have all of the normal senses and body slots (somehow) and retain your equipment through a form change. You are immune to any attempts to discern your true form or force you into your true form.