PDA

View Full Version : Wild Shape, Warshaper, Sneak Attack

Tim Proctor
2013-11-08, 05:26 PM
Okay someone mentioned to me that it stacks for gettings dozens of sneak attack dice, but SA is a (ex:) and doesn't carry over to Wild Shape. Can someone explain how this is supposed to work.

jindra34
2013-11-08, 05:29 PM
RACIAL EX: Abilities don't carry over. The ones from class levels do.

TuggyNE
2013-11-08, 06:14 PM
Okay someone mentioned to me that it stacks for gettings dozens of sneak attack dice, but SA is a (ex:) and doesn't carry over to Wild Shape. Can someone explain how this is supposed to work.

The idea is probably to use the gazillions of move-action-acquired natural weapons to sneak attack dozens of times per round, for normal sneak attack damage each time. (Sneak attack gained in some fashion, perhaps with a Rogue dip if nothing else.)

Chambers
2013-11-08, 06:48 PM
TuggyNE has the gist of it. The weapons that you grow with Morphic Weapons don't have a listed duration so technically you can have however many tentacle attacks you want/and or your DM will allow you to get away with.

I think (not sure) that the weapons grown become Secondary Natural Attacks so you'd take a -5 penalty to them but when you've got 100 attacks a round that penalty doesn't really matter.

Tim Proctor
2013-11-08, 06:51 PM
Yeah, thank you, I understand that 1,000 tentacles issue and jindra34 answered the actual question. Thank you.

Fax Celestis
2013-11-08, 08:51 PM
Also, Savage Grapple.