PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Can you rage while nauseated?

Cryov
2013-11-09, 02:09 AM
Nauseated:
Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.

Entering rage is a free action, could I still rage? I ask due to the rage power that makes me immune to nauseated while raging.

Eldonauran
2013-11-09, 02:14 AM
Nauseated:
Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.

Entering rage is a free action, could I still rage? I ask due to the rage power that makes me immune to nauseated while raging.

Yes, you can enter a rage while nauseated. Note that it does not remove the condition, only makes you immune to the effects while raging. You will suffer from them again until whatever is causing the nausea goes away or expires, once your rage ends.

Cryov
2013-11-09, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the quick reply and clearing that up.