PDA

View Full Version : Legend SRD?

Tvtyrant
2013-11-09, 06:30 PM
Are there any plans to make a system resource document for Legend hosted online? I ask because I like to surf through the 3.5 and PF SRDs and I cannot without one, and this has been one of the biggest bars to me switching over to 4E.

Keneth
2013-11-09, 06:43 PM
Is there any need for a SRD at this point? :smallconfused:

Grod_The_Giant
2013-11-09, 06:53 PM
It can be nice to have everything neatly laid out and hyperlinked and stuff. Easier to reference than flipping back and forth through a pdf.

Tvtyrant
2013-11-09, 06:53 PM
Is there any need for a SRD at this point? :smallconfused:

If I want to be able to look through it from multiple devices there is..

Keneth
2013-11-09, 07:00 PM
It can be nice to have everything neatly laid out and hyperlinked and stuff. Easier to reference than flipping back and forth through a pdf.

While I agree with you, the Legend PDF has both very detailed bookmarks and hyperlinks. I haven't really played Legend enough to voice an objective opinion, but so far, I didn't really mind flipping through the PDF.

If I want to be able to look through it from multiple devices there is..

I prefer HTML myself, but I'm pretty sure most modern day devices can read PDFs...

Razanir
2013-11-09, 07:01 PM
Don't expect anything right now (currently really busy with school), but I could try to throw something together.

Flickerdart
2013-11-09, 07:02 PM
There are no current plans. There is, however, a small-screen PDF version promised during the Kickstarter, which should be happening once the typos in the current version are ironed out.