PDA

View Full Version : Persona in the Playground~Waiting

Psinoob
2013-11-10, 12:36 PM
Carl hated waiting, especially when he didn't know what was going on. Not to long ago, he was just taking care of animals and going to school but after what happened a few days ago.... Things were getting weird.Are you nervous? You shouldn't be the professor is well liked at this school. You should feel safe.

Carl nearly jumped out of his hoody at the sound of the voice. "Y-Y-Your real?" He whispered while trying not to draw attention of the staff only a short distance away. A warm and sweet chuckle echoed in his mind, I am you and you are I. For a brief moment Carl felt something lick the side of his face. Just relax. I will protect you. Carl couldn't put his finger on it but he felt secure. "O-ok."

He looked around and noticed there were other student besides himself. Carl walked over to them with a wave but didn't say anything.

LuckyStrike
2013-11-10, 01:13 PM
Seeing Carl walk over to him Kayl greets him with a wide smile.

'Aloha stranger.'

His hair is tied into a ponytail and he's wearing baggy jeans roughly cut off just below his knees. With the tank top he's wearing and the flip flops under it he didn't seem to have put a lot of effort in his appearance.

Name's Kayl, you new here too? He asks as he sends a handshake Carls way.

Psinoob
2013-11-11, 05:06 AM
Carl held out his hand nervously, looking at the strange person greeting him. "Hello.. I'm Carl. I'm a little new here." Asena sniffs Kayl as the pair speaks, her form is still invisible as she takes stock in the new person. Ooooh. I like this one, he smells of surf. Like saltwater but.... different. The errant persona continues to enjoy his scent even going so far as to manifest as a head and give Kayl a lick on the cheek. "I'm so so so sorry. I don't know how to control her, she doesn't know how to behave."

The dark skinned male looks extremely embarrassed, "So um... Well.." Carl is at a loss for words and just pulls the strings on his hoodie which causes it to close up tighter and the plush dog ears on it to stand up.

LuckyStrike
2013-11-11, 03:39 PM
Startled by the sudden display of affection Kayls smile only widens as he realizes what just happened.

No worries man, all good. He chuckles as he wipes his face dry.

Hello to you both I guess. Its going to be an interesting time here ill say.

Noticing Carls timid posture he tries to find some eye contact before continuing.

Cheer up man, lets have some fun while were here. I like your sweater by the way.

As he walks away in quest of 'some fun' he says:

I thought I saw a pinball machine out there somewhere. You coming?

Psinoob
2013-11-12, 04:41 AM
"Sure... I like pinball." Carl smiles from under his hoodie. "I really like hoodies. I sewed the ears from my old toy as a kid. He blushed feeling like a total nerd. He reached into his pockets and pulled out a few candies. You know... I never spot where you get those candies from. Asena ghostly image appears near Carl with her nurse hat cocked to the side and a dopey grin on her face.

Carl walks past her feeling a little nervous at the large Regal looking canine apparition with the silly expression. "So your not from here either? I'm glad I'm not the only foreigner, I'm only part Japanese and my skin gives it away." His hood slowly comes off as he decides to show his bald head and dark brown eyes.

LuckyStrike
2013-11-12, 03:21 PM
Cayl gives the hoody another look and nods appreciatively.

You made it yourself? Thats pretty impressive. Im from Hawaii myself, some adventure we stumbled into huh? Never thought I would be going to school.. and here of all places.

Where did you live before you came here?

He decided he liked Carl from the get-go and as they wander off trying to find the pinball machine he pulls a twix bar out of his jeans, offering half to Carl as he starts munching his half.

OOC:

Since I found this social thread simultaneously with the story thread I was wandering if this here could have happened a day or so before the story thread? I like it cause it gives me some time to figure out what the character is about as well as establishing a relationship with another character.
Also it would allow me to start posting in the story thread, I might be confused though..

Also, the school is it in Japan? Im going to re read the other threads soon so I might come across it but I've never played the video games so I don't really have an idea of the setting and surroundings.

Thats all for now, just wanted to add I'm enjoying playing.. thanks! :smalltongue:

Psinoob
2013-11-15, 02:42 PM
"I lived in North Dakota." He smiles warmly as the ears wiggle on his head and Asena appears above him pawing at the ears. "Ha! America and Japan are too cold. I prefer the beautiful land of Turkey." Asena smile becomes a little wider as she thumps the ears on his head more. Carl reaches out and takes a piece of the twix bar. "Thanks." Asena smiles and watches the pair as she floats around Carl and Kayl like a frantic pixie.

OOC:Sure I'm find with this being the day before. Also I tihnk this is in japan, I remember it being mentioned someone where. Also I am enjoying tihs as well.