PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars roleplaying game feats

Jeivar
2013-11-11, 03:56 PM
My group will be starting a Star Wars roleplaying chronicle in the foreseeable future (the WotC edition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Roleplaying_Game_%28Wizards_of_the_Coast %29)) and I'm thinking of character concepts. I don't have the books on hand myself, but I remember an online database with a list of (EDIT)updated versions of both. I just don't remember where it was, and I'm having a hard time finding it.

Can someone help me out? I'm probably going with a Jedi, if that makes a difference.

Vertharrad
2013-11-11, 04:15 PM
Jedi Guardian or Jedi Consular?

Squark
2013-11-11, 04:17 PM
Wait, are you using the revised core rulebook, or Saga Edition (both were published by WOTC, after all)? Because it makes a big difference.

Jeivar
2013-11-11, 04:24 PM
Jedi Guardian or Jedi Consular?

Sorry. Guardian.

Wait, are you using the revised core rulebook, or Saga Edition (both were published by WOTC, after all)? Because it makes a big difference.

Revised core rulebook.

Vertharrad
2013-11-11, 06:05 PM
Well can't help with the online database thing, but if you get to use Power of The Jedi book you might want to look at Jedi WeaponsMaster if you intend to go more martial minded.

jedipilot24
2013-11-13, 09:49 AM
For a Jedi Guardian the Lightsaber Defense chain of feats are actually class features that you gain instead of feats at 3rd, 7th and 12th level.
No question about this.
Take Control as your first Force Training feat, then Alter, then Sense. Make sure that you allocate at least six skill points to See Force, the rest however you please but always keep Battlemind and Enhance Ability maxed. Those two are the most important Force skills for a Jedi Guardian.
Heroic Surge is your first level feat, again no questions about this.
If you're a human, take Power Attack or Weapon Finesse depending on if you're focusing on Strength or Dexterity; if you're not a human, one of those feats is your 2nd level bonus feat. At 8th and 12th level take anything else on the list except for Quickness and Toughness; those two suck.
Burst of Speed is your 3rd level feat, Dissipate Energy is your 6th level feat.
Your remaining class feats should all be Force Feats based on how your character plays. If you want to boost allies, go with the Force Mind Chain, if you want to move even faster, continue the Speed chain; if you find yourself using lots of Force Powers and never having enough actions even with Heroic Surge, go with Force Mastery and High Force Mastery.
The Jedi Guardian class is only 13 levels long; after that, go Jedi Master and never look back.

Jeivar
2013-11-14, 03:48 PM
Snip snip

Thank you.