PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Goblin Music
2007-01-27, 03:30 PM
((OK llamatastic why are you all using llamatars?))
yes another Wolf!! but a heart attack.

churchofbanjo
2007-01-27, 03:44 PM
(They're all using llamatars for the llama party.)

King_of_GRiffins
2007-01-27, 03:54 PM
King simply lets his mouth hang open at the site of joosbawx, the wolf. "This, will be, a very confusing evening."

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-27, 04:03 PM
yeah! us villagers rock! only one wolf left.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-27, 04:14 PM
*The fairy goes over and talks to the hangman and flies back with a small rope with a noose in it.*

"Hehe. Gonna join the NPC's, Navi?"
"Nope!" *She flies straight at the llama and tries to muzzle him with the rope. He fights back and runs away and the two exit the scene until tomorrow*

"This is for your own good!" *Can be heard as they vanish*

Alarra
2007-01-27, 04:36 PM
yeah! us villagers rock! only one wolf left.

Really? How do we know how many wolves there were?

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-27, 04:43 PM
El J stands in the village square, looking at the bodies littered around.

"One wolf and two villagers...I suppose balance is preserved." He shrugs and heads into the tavern, which is now staffed by all sorts of forest animals. "Randolph!" he hollers to a racoon in an apron. "First round is on the house tonight."

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-27, 05:01 PM
Ms E lightly touches Kyrian's dead body with her foot. "A heart attack? And, like, how old are you? Should've laid off the Krispy Kremes..." She shrugs and begins mumbling about proper nutrition. She stops for a moment and begins to mutter something about "Kira." (564 awesome points for those who get the reference.)

She then looks over the deceased form of Bearchase. "I have one word regarding the NPC's: Leashes."

Ms Elaneous raises up a cheer at the sight of another werewolf down. "Our fool did a good job this past evening! Let's go buy him a drink!" She scurries over to Krystal Tiger's former residence and returns with a clinking sack of coins, "On Krystal Tiger!"

*Death sits watching some video tapes while eating cake*

Blood
2007-01-27, 05:30 PM
((5 of 7 is really good, I think. Especially considering there were what, 52 of us?))

Blood turns away from the corpses, but seems happy. He slowly walks home.

((And do we know how many wolves are left?))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-27, 05:33 PM
Really? How do we know how many wolves there were?
because in the first post the wolf originally said there were only seven. haven't we killed six already?

Lucky
2007-01-27, 05:39 PM
because in the first post the wolf originally said there were only seven. haven't we killed six already?
((Pssst... That was in Classic...))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-27, 06:16 PM
((oh. oops.))

Gralamin
2007-01-27, 10:10 PM
Lets see how Long I live now...

Alarra
2007-01-28, 03:31 AM
Mod Goddess: I'm going to point out in this thread as well, about the new rules regarding cheating, because it seems the werewolf/mafia threads are where the most prevalent cheating occurs. I have updated the SMBG rules to include specifics regarding cheating. This has resulted from the Werewolf Classic game having to be canceled due to cheating. Please read these. They are at the top of the page. Cheating on any games will not be tolerated.

faerwain
2007-01-28, 06:21 AM
Ermm, I'm bad at logic, will be the hell confused out of this from day one and my only dealing with D&D during the last 15 years was plaing Neverwinter Nights.
You think you could use someone with these qualifications for the next round?
A little brainstorming for the druid: What about the ability "Herb of Invincibility"? Preparing one doomed person with this, he can save(without revealing the druid himself) him from being lynched. As no transformation sets in it stays unknown whether it was a wolf or not. To make a use behind, the druid should get a goal, like:"Keep the balance by making sure the game last at least x days". So he would rescue either a villager or a wolf to prevent one side from winning to early. Probably something should included that the saved person will not be lynched rigth away the next day, but it was just a starter thought.

EDIT: Having found the thread with rules, I see my idea is pretty similar to the cleric. I didn't delete it, though, as this is brainstorming. I frankly like my idea of giving the druid this "keep the game up" goal. What about "Herb of strenght", giving the druid a similar ability like the bard, but not for voting but doubling one action.: He can either give the fighter the possibility to protect two people for one night, or a wolf the chance to eat 2 villagers.

Selrahc
2007-01-28, 06:37 AM
((Next round is non DnD themed. So we don't really need to fix any of the roles. Just hope that they aren't broken enough to make the game not fun.

Which they don't seem to be))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-28, 06:38 AM
((We should have more themed rounds.))

Selrahc
2007-01-28, 06:40 AM
((Yes... but not always DnD themed.

I liked Deaths idea about the Werewolf village. With humans taking the roles of werewolves. I thinkk he volunteered to run the next game as well, although I may be mistaken.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-28, 06:47 AM
(( Yeah, not all D&D.

Wolf village is interesting. Though why wouldn't the wolves just all transform, and lynch anyone who refuses to?))

Selrahc
2007-01-28, 06:55 AM
((I believe Death had an answer to that... but I can't for the life of me remember it....

Something to do with it not being the full moon I think.))

faerwain
2007-01-28, 07:02 AM
((ah, okay. Thought DnD would be ongoing.)

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-28, 07:10 AM
((Don't someone make a DnD version now aswell. We already have 4 werewolf/werewolf-esque games going on.))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-28, 07:10 AM
^^^^ ((OOC: Perhaps because the villagers would outnumber the wolves. I also wondered why the villagers didn't all just stand around and wait for them to transform at night. But then that might have something to do with the moon not being full. However, during their nightly kills, they often assume wolf form. This we know from the wolf fur and scratches sometimes left. Perhaps we could say that on any night apart from the full moon they can transform at will. *shrugs*))

Ink
2007-01-28, 07:33 AM
((Ya, it never makes sense why the villagers don't all gather together for safety during the night. The villagers - well, that's us - we aren't too bright.))

"Eh, great we caught a wolf, but two villagers lost, and one to a heart attack? How? Why?"

Ink scratches his head.

"On the other hand, this is the wisest Fool I've ever seen."

2007-01-28, 08:10 AM
^^^((Yes, I have answers for everything, I may start the registration soon, if Deckmaster could pm me when he thinks the game is coming to a close, so I shall set it up. It will have various ways to smooth out problems we have had so far, and is based more on theme than fancy roles. Just a bit more relaxing and hopefully a delightful change to the thought process you normally go though. ))

Ink
2007-01-28, 08:42 AM
((Hey Death, since you're already planning the next game, do you need a co-narrator?))

Goblin Music
2007-01-28, 09:37 AM
((just saying that the name of this thread...))

2007-01-28, 10:08 AM
((Hey Death, since you're already planning the next game, do you need a co-narrator?))

Ah, the way I am playing it I won't actually need one since the day/night will always occur at the same time no matter what happens, and I can update it later if I miss it due to complications, but this will make sure the days and nights are standard. Thanks for asking though.

-Death

Indurain
2007-01-28, 12:54 PM
((Ya, it never makes sense why the villagers don't all gather together for safety during the night. The villagers - well, that's us - we aren't too bright.))

((By my estimations, the reason the villagers don't do this is because once the wolves transform the villagers would then become what I like to call...a buffet!))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-28, 12:59 PM
((Then why don't the wolves attack more than one person each night? :wink:))

2007-01-28, 01:20 PM
((silly...they're watching their weight.))

Alarra
2007-01-28, 02:13 PM
(not to mention that they have on occasion...*points to ww iv*)

Helgraf
2007-01-29, 12:16 AM
(( Yeah, not all D&D.

Wolf village is interesting. Though why wouldn't the wolves just all transform, and lynch anyone who refuses to?))

((For the same reason the villagers won't accept the "brand every villager with silver and see who doesn't heal from it reason - it's game breaking.))

Helgraf
2007-01-29, 12:17 AM
^^^^ ((OOC: Perhaps because the villagers would outnumber the wolves. I also wondered why the villagers didn't all just stand around and wait for them to transform at night. But then that might have something to do with the moon not being full. However, during their nightly kills, they often assume wolf form. This we know from the wolf fur and scratches sometimes left. Perhaps we could say that on any night apart from the full moon they can transform at will. *shrugs*))

Because standing around waiting for the transform is basically a ticket to wiping out the entire village in a gore-stained night of wolf feeding. It takes the whole village just to string up _one_ wolf, after all.

Joosbawx
2007-01-29, 08:51 AM
Second of all, let it be known that I am lazy. Very lazy. Like, too lazy to even flip a coin.

((...actually, on second thought, no comment.))

((Go Team Wolves!!! I think you might be able to pull this off still. Despite the second See...oh yeah, whoops, no comment. Nevermind.))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-29, 09:38 AM
((For the same reason the villagers won't accept the "brand every villager with silver and see who doesn't heal from it reason - it's game breaking.))

((In the spand of a few days the villagers won't heal from it either so that wouldn't help. Because in DnD its not like silver automatically hurts werewolves it just does full damage. So full damage to a villager is equal to full damage to a werewolf any way you look at it.))

Krursk
2007-01-29, 09:46 AM
((so what you have to do is stab everyone with normal daggers, and the ones who don't react are werewolves))

Selrahc
2007-01-29, 09:47 AM
((In the spand of a few days the villagers won't heal from it either so that wouldn't help. Because in DnD its not like silver automatically hurts werewolves it just does full damage. So full damage to a villager is equal to full damage to a werewolf any way you look at it.))

((Except for the fact that the normal werewolf game isn't set in DnD. It's based off generic werewolf legends and folklore.

Which means Silver could do any number of things, it could be completely ineffective for instance, since the original "Silver kills werewolves" legend was more based off the silver bullet being Holy than being silver.))

Flabbicus
2007-01-29, 02:18 PM
(If you want to get technical you could always make them walk by a grave at night. But I think that just turns them back to humans for a short time.)

Deckmaster
2007-01-29, 03:55 PM
The wolves have yet to send me their kill. I'm giving them an hour and then saying no kill for tonight.

Gralamin
2007-01-29, 09:38 PM
So... I'm guessing no kill for tonight?

Blood
2007-01-29, 10:03 PM
((Wolves? I thought there was only one left...Damn. Well, whoever's a wolf, speak up and tell us how many of ya there are left. :smallbiggrin:))

Blood...err...continues to sleep.

Alarra
2007-01-29, 10:06 PM
(Admittedly, the boards were down for several hours today, so maybe that was the issue?)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-29, 10:11 PM
"Hey! This night seems unnaturally long. YOU STUPID LLAMA! You played the song that slows down time, didn't you??"

*The llama comes charging through the clearing, the fairy chasing after him trying to jam an ocarina in his mouth.*
"Fix it! Fix it now!"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-29, 10:11 PM
but it's been six hours since deckmaster posted... the boards weren't down that long.

Alarra
2007-01-29, 10:17 PM
(that's true)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-29, 10:19 PM
(Deckmaster seems to only have limited access, though.)

*The sounds of an ocarina come from somewhere offscreen, it seems like the player is very out of breath*

B-Man
2007-01-29, 10:23 PM
(( I take it that the wolves are just as lazy as they have been in the past. Or they've given up. How many are left anyway?))

churchofbanjo
2007-01-29, 11:14 PM
Church walks up behind Llink. "A song that slows down time? Teach me!" He then picks up a kazoo from his belt and begins to puff next to Llink, his face turning red.

(Umm... I think the wolf(ves) have become disheartened. When is Death going to start the sign up for his game?)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-29, 11:56 PM
((I heard that death's going to use a sort of inactivity screening prcess so we don't lose so many to the NPC mobs. sounds cool, eh?))

Raven, not having heard any screams during the night, sighs happily and enjoys an extra hour or so of sleep.

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-29, 11:59 PM
((I heard that death's going to use a sort of inactivity screening prcess so we don't lose so many to the NPC mobs. sounds cool, eh?))

Raven, not having heard any screams during the night, sighs happily and enjoys an extra hour or so of sleep. ((I know a few secrets, myself. But I won't tell :smallwink: ))

2007-01-30, 12:03 AM
((I heard that death's going to use a sort of inactivity screening prcess so we don't lose so many to the NPC mobs. sounds cool, eh?)).

((Shh DLD :smallwink:, but yes, the screening round should make sure less people are lNPC mobbed with special abilities. Days and nights will end at a certain time, no matter if I am, or am not there. This should help make the game smoother as well.))

*Death sleeps, or looks around accusingly depending on the time*

2007-01-30, 12:07 AM
((Ack sorry about Double posting, my edit button isn't working and my personal mod is asleep, but yes, I will start registration thread soon. But these days go for an awfully long time, so they game may not end soon.))

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-30, 01:23 AM
((Shh DLD :smallwink:, but yes, the screening round should make sure less people are lNPC mobbed with special abilities. Days and nights will end at a certain time, no matter if I am, or am not there. This should help make the game smoother as well.))

*Death sleeps, or looks around accusingly depending on the time* ((:smallamused:

I'll delete that if you don't want it there, though.))

Ink
2007-01-30, 07:03 AM
Ink looks up at the sky and wonders if there is a total eclipse of the sun, as the villagers all got up hours ago but yet there seems to be no sign of the sun. He suddenly remembers that you're not supposed to stare at an eclipse and rushes indoors to protect his eyes.

Eldritch Knight
2007-01-30, 09:07 AM
EK waits for the day to begin.

Joosbawx
2007-01-30, 10:17 AM
(( I take it that the wolves are just as lazy as they have been in the past. Or they've given up. How many are left anyway?))

((See what happens when you lynch the wolf secretary? Game would still be running on time if I was still alive. *grumble grumble*

Oh yes...GO TEAM WOLF!))

Goblin Music
2007-01-30, 11:08 AM
ooo a night that dosn't end

Eldritch Knight
2007-01-30, 11:33 AM
This is the night that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend.........

Madmal
2007-01-30, 02:02 PM
((See what happens when you lynch the wolf secretary? Game would still be running on time if I was still alive. *grumble grumble*

Oh yes...GO TEAM WOLF!))

((yes, bad villagers!! bad!!))

Deckmaster
2007-01-30, 02:47 PM
((Sorry about the wait. This site was real slow when I was on yesterday, and I couldn't get back here before I had to leave. The wolves have sent me their kill. This one is written by me.))

All is quiet as the villagers wake up to face another day. Immediately noticable is the fact that Gralamin is missing. Fearing the worst, the village is searched top to bottom, and Gralamin's body is found, dragged just outside the city limits, mutilated. Nearby is a Magic 8-Ball that reads "Try Again Later."

Gralamin, the Fool, was eaten by wolves.

Day 8 ends on Thursday. The exact time I can't be certain of, but definitely sometime Thursday.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-30, 02:53 PM
Iames sees the body and sighs. Well, all we have to go on now is Lucky's keen insight.

Selrahc
2007-01-30, 03:14 PM
Eating the fool? tsk tsk. Those wolves are getting desperate now.

((Side note: I've now played about six werewolf games on these forums. Plus another half dozen in real life. I've only been a wolf twice, so that leaves ten games. In those ten games, I haven't been eaten by wolves once.

I mean, is there something about me that just cries out "Inedible!" :smallamused: ))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-30, 03:20 PM
Well in the werewolf game where joosbawx and I were both wolves he never actually said he wasn't a wolf. He also never claimed to be a villager. So he was honest in that game (as far as I saw)... so I'm inclined to believe him, it's also hard to believe that the fool would be so regular of a pattern. As joosbawx said that would mean that he's just an intemitent seer and not a fool.

So I'll point at somebody else and regret it if joosbawx really is a wolf.

Hey Joosbawx you said you never lied in these games!

Selrahc
2007-01-30, 03:23 PM

I guess he was lying :smalltongue:

Lucky
2007-01-30, 03:29 PM
Iames sees the body and sighs. Well, all we have to go on now is Lucky's keen insight.Sure thing boss.

*Points at B-man

Blood
2007-01-30, 03:50 PM
Blood brings his morning coffee to the scene, sighing at the body and turning to the crowd. He sips the hot drink in his hand, waiting for some more reactions.

Joosbawx
2007-01-30, 03:53 PM

((Well...technically...I never have. I only stated what I had done previously...not saying I wasn't a Wolf when I was one. Also, I stated that I was not a wolf...not Werewolf. Lame and dangerously thin ice to stand upon; however, backed into a corner, what does one really expect from a wolf?))

B-Man
2007-01-30, 03:56 PM
B-Man arches an eyebrow at Lucky.

Meh, people would probably pointed at me at some point in time.

* B-Man points at himself.

Eldritch Knight
2007-01-30, 05:40 PM
Is there any evidence against B-man?

2007-01-30, 05:51 PM
The Druid emerges from the tavern, a cute little mouse perched on his shoulder. "The Fool died last night? How sad...or at least half-sad, I suppose."

Lucky
2007-01-30, 06:12 PM
Is there any evidence against B-man?Voting trend really, in that, he hasn't really done it, instead voting for himself to stop him from getting auto-lynched. If he wasn't interested, why keep himself alive? Because he's a wolf of course.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-30, 06:21 PM
That sounds reasonable to me. Iames points at B-Man.

Indurain
2007-01-30, 06:30 PM
Voting trend really, in that, he hasn't really done it, instead voting for himself to stop him from getting auto-lynched. If he wasn't interested, why keep himself alive? Because he's a wolf of course.

I doubt it...but it's better than what I got...

*Insert B-Man point here*

Alarra
2007-01-30, 06:34 PM
You know...I'm inclined to follow Lucky. He's been pretty on target.

*points at B-Man

Gralamin
2007-01-30, 06:39 PM
Well I'm dead just great.
Let me update the roles that are left...

Here are the new roles.
Barbarian: The Barbarian can take out 1 other person when killed. If lynched, the Barbarian can take out one of his accusers; if eaten, he can take out a wolf.

Bard: The Bard can influence the vote. The Bard's vote counts as two.

Cleric: The Cleric can raise 1 player from the dead 1 time during the game. This person can't vote, be voted for, or be eaten for 3 days. This person has a chance of being switched from villager to werewolf or vice versa when resurrected. The Cleric cannot use this ability on himself. This action does not reveal the Cleric. Even after they use this ability, they will still be revealed as the Cleric when killed.

Druid: The Druid is neither a wolf nor a villager. Therefore, if he makes it to the end, he wins, even if the wolves win.

Fighter: The Fighter has the power to protect another villager or himself from werewolf attack. Same as the baner, basically. For this reason, the Fighter cannot be a werewolf.

Monk: The Monk represent a balance of the body, spirit, and mind. For this reason, it cannot be affected by any abilities except for those of the Seer, the Fool, the Devil, the Ranger, and the Diviner Wizard. If any others try to use their abilities on the Monk, even if it would be helpful to the Monk, they will not take effect. This includes the Bard's double vote (which will count as 1 when used against the Monk) and the Paladin's list (The Monk will never be on it). The Monk is still affected by the 3-day grace period of a resurrected player and an escaped Rogue. The Monk cannot be a werewolf.

Paladin: The Paladin has a list of players. If the Paladin outlasts all those people, he wins. (These are players that the Paladin has detected as evil). The Paladin cannot be a wolf.

Ranger: The Ranger can tell who is a wolf and who isn't. Works like the Seer, only he can't see roles beyond Wolf and Villager. Is not affected by the Sorcerer's ability. Can't be a wolf.

Rogue: The Rogue can escape death, only doing so reveals him as the Rogue and a werewolf. However, if he uses his ability, he cannot vote, be voted for, or eaten for 3 days. Can't be a villager.

Sorcerer: The Sorcerer can make someone appear to have a different role than they do to the Seer or Fool. Does not work on the Ranger. Works like the Warlock. Can't be a villager.

Wizard: Picks 1 of 7 schools at the start of the game and gains an ability based on that school.

Obviously, the Seer and the Fool, as well as the Devil, are still in effect, but the Baner, Illusionist, and Warlock are not. The Masons may still be around, but I prefer to keep it a secret as to whether there are Masons or not. If there are, they will be revealed at death as such.

Things that have been striked are dead. Things that have been bolded are know. We know there are masons

Are only allies with roles are now:
Possibly The Barbarian
Possibly the Bard
The Masons

The Rogue still exists, we probably want to force him to use his ability as soon as possible.
Also I wonder who The Bard and The Barbarian are, time will tell.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-01-30, 06:46 PM
The ghost of Fullbladder's face brightens suddenly. He raises his arm to point.....

And it drops back down as he remembers his fate, his eager expression turnuing instantly into a frown of anger and disappointment.

He then floats away, offering Gralamin's ghost a few beers at the Ghostly Tavern. He feels the need to buy alcohol, but is himself allergic, even when dead.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-01-30, 07:05 PM
Well, since it appears B-Man is bored with this one I'll go ahead and point at him.

* Raldor points at B-Man

Eldritch Knight
2007-01-30, 07:49 PM
Ek points at B-man

Got to go get ready for soccer tourney.

B-Man
2007-01-30, 08:20 PM
B-Man sighs. He doesn't care whether or not he lives through to see another day. He goes to his house and comes back with an electric guitar and amp.

If you'd like to know, I am the bard. Most of you won't believe me, but it is true.

He then begins playing Joker and the Theif by Wolfmother.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-30, 08:49 PM
the bard role is very dependent on your willingness to help. so even if your claim is true, i don't feel that you are a very important villager.

on the other side, if I were a wolf, I would be acting just like you are. ((OOC, that is some swell RPing))
but i won't point at you. i'm going to stay off the bandwagon this time and point at weebl.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 09:18 PM
*The fairy looks hopefully at the llama, but sighs and throws her hands in the air.*

"Hey, I believe him and if he is the bard, then why kill a villager? Even if his special role isn't being exploited, he's still a villager and that means he's a defense against the village being overrun. I'd rather have a chance of hanging a wolf then have a guarenteed villager on the end of a rope."

*The llama points a hoof at Flabbicus*

"Why?"
"It seems similar to how he played in W.W. IV. I'm gonna go see if I can find anything in the past about how he voted and connect some dots."
"But why not Exachix?"
"Because this isn't a joke. I'm trying to save a villager."

Flabbicus
2007-01-30, 09:36 PM
(Aren't you not supposed to use outside sources to justify your claims Llama? In any case, I'll just state that's how I play the game regardless of my role.)

Incessant Hero of Time! That's just how I am.

*Steals Triforce of Courage*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 09:52 PM
(Werewolf is a game of player vs player. We take on the personas of PC's because pages of posts going "I point at Spidermew" would be really boring. I feel that comparing your past behavior to your current behavior to be acceptable. For instance, I admittedly have played the games were I was a common villager much differently from the ones where I had a special role. So in classic II, I expect people to watch my behavior pattern to see how seriously I am taking the game and assume accordingly. Now back to that humourous RPing I spoke of.)

*The llama sits down and starts whimpering about being scared. The fairy flies over to the Ithilid* "Please return the Tri-force of courage. Otherwise I'll have to give him the "True Courage Comes from yourself and not the Tri-Force speech. Its long, its cheesy, and its boring. Please don't make me say it."

Indurain
2007-01-30, 09:55 PM
((Hehe...SpiderMew.))

"B-Man...I believe you. I really do. And therefore I am going to. withdraw my finger."

I'm still suspicious of that fairy, but I'm not quite ready to commit yet. (Story of my life.) *Keeps watching*

Lucky
2007-01-30, 10:09 PM
B-Man sighs. He doesn't care whether or not he lives through to see another day. He goes to his house and comes back with an electric guitar and amp.

If you'd like to know, I am the bard. Most of you won't believe me, but it is true.

He then begins playing Joker and the Theif by Wolfmother.I believe you, and I believed you the first time you said it too. But... Wolves can be bards too.

Now, because I can mainly, here is a list of all the people I suspect to be wolves after B-man dies and proves he's a wolf:

Lord Iames Osari
Cult of the Raven
flabbicus
Exachix
Ms. Elaneous
Captain "Fluffy"
Rumda
Tharj TreeSmiter

It is mostly in order of most suspected to least suspected, so if I am to die, following it top to bottom would be my suggestion.

Helgraf
2007-01-31, 12:32 AM
"I still don't trust that bloody llama and his pet fairy. However, Lucky's been pretty crafty thus far ... and I'm inclined to let my personal suspicions rest a bit ... as he shares my thoughts on a couple of suspects. That makes three suspects including fairyllama over there. But pointing at fairyllama based on my hunches has proven futile so far, so I'm going to see if either of my other two calls gets any backing. I'll even reveal one of them."

* Helgraf points at Cult of the Raven *

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-31, 02:49 AM
Why do you suspect me, Lucky?

Blood
2007-01-31, 07:27 AM
Blood listens to the arguments, and Lucky's list, and *points at Cult of the Raven*

Ink
2007-01-31, 07:31 AM
"Well Lucky is smart and nobody said wolves can't be bards, so..."

* Ink points at B-Man

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-31, 07:41 AM
"Let's try this logic. B-man is the bard. B-man is a wolf. B-man is feeling overwhelmed with school and personal stuff and doesn't have the energy to devote to such a role. B-man wants out, but he doesn't want to screw up his pack by being auto-lynched. If you don't vote for B-man, I'm going to shove that Ocarina where you can only play it after you eat large quantitites of beans."

*The scared llama gulps and points to B-man*
*The fairy flies over and steals the tri-force back from Ganon Flabbicus.*

Rumda
2007-01-31, 07:41 AM
Well if we are wrong and he is a villager bard then it will not be to big a loss so I point at B-man

Goblin Music
2007-01-31, 08:43 AM
I hate ghost you see more than the death hungry PCs the ghost of goblin mumbles something you cant hear

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-31, 08:53 AM
Helgraf, Blood, why are you pointing at me? what have I done to arouse your suspicion? I'm just a villager like everyone else here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-31, 09:52 AM
(Would someone who is not at work right now, please post a vote summary and see if we have a majority to help out DeckMaster? )

(V thanks)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-31, 10:14 AM
B-Man
Cult of Raven

Selrahc
2007-01-31, 10:53 AM
*Points at B Man*

Because really, at this stage we can afford to lyncha bard, and I like the argument that he was avoiding auto lynch to help his pack.

Exachix
2007-01-31, 11:39 AM
Exachix sighs and points to B-man to avoid a possible auto-lynch.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-31, 01:40 PM
Wee bandwagons, I think I'll jump on

tharj points at B-man

Flabbicus
2007-01-31, 02:47 PM
Its obvious that B-man is growing bored with this game. I can't blame him, but I can attempt to release him from his earthly ties.

*Flabbicus points at B-man

*Flabbicus returns the triforce of courage to the Eager Elf Llama*

Blood
2007-01-31, 03:21 PM
"Cult of the Raven: You're high on Lucky's list, someone has already voted for you, and I have been watching you for a while now with my own suspicions. It looks like you won't get lynched this time, but tread carefully." He throws his coffee mug into a bush, since he never seems to run out anyway. Blood watches the crowd, still looking for odd behavior.

churchofbanjo
2007-01-31, 05:11 PM
Church, to avoid an autolynch, points at B-Man.
(Hurrah for fun RP-ing!)
Church walks up to Llink and pats him on the back. "It's ok, you have your piece back now." He looks over at the fairy. "Is he always this emotional? I mean, geeze..."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-31, 06:00 PM
*The fairy shrugs* "I think it was losing the Tri-force that did it. In theory, the Tri-force of courage provides courage to someone. When he lost that, he kinda fell apart. Now that he has it back, hopefuly he'll be better."

*The llama takes the tri-force and his sad bleating stops* "Thanks, stranger." *He says to Church. Then he looks back at the fairy and at B-Man.* "Navi, you'd better be right about this."
"well, if I'm wrong, you can go back to pointing at Exachix. He's over there sighing. I think he misses the attention."

2007-01-31, 07:05 PM
"Alas, the brutal nature of this game forces me to point yet again."

*The Druid points a leafy branch at Iames, because he has to.*

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-31, 07:33 PM
Wait, I'm on a suspicion list? *Sigh* Whatever. I point at B-Man.

Fluffy wanders around, doing nothing in particular.

...I'm on a suspicion list? Phil, do you think I'm suspicious?
*Squeak!*
Yeah, you're right. Oh well.

2007-02-01, 01:49 AM
*Death points to Llama, his random pointing seems strange and a tad of a liability at the moment. Nothing to do with the autolnychings.

*Death moves further from the NPC crowd*

Helgraf
2007-02-01, 02:44 AM
"Oh, sure, two rounds in a row I point at the fairy/llama .. .and nobody gives me a backup. Now I go to one of my secondary hunches, and suddenly you're a pointin' at the llama. Bogrot that. I'm stickin' with my vote, lessen of course it gets real close. Then maybe I'll hang me a llama."

alec
2007-02-01, 04:31 AM
*alec points at B-man*
You have to admit, just pointing at yourself is pretty suspitious.

Deckmaster
2007-02-01, 11:40 AM
I'm giving everyone an hour's notice before I end the day. Can someone tell me if anyone hasn't voted in the past two days?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-01, 11:46 AM
(Don't do it! The last time you gave someone an hour, you broke the forums!)

B-Man
2007-02-01, 11:48 AM
(( Hehe. ))

Deckmaster
2007-02-01, 11:49 AM
(Don't do it! The last time you gave someone an hour, you broke the forums!)

((You know too much! *Neuralizes*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-01, 11:51 AM
(*URK* *The llama goes down. A ticked off fairy shoots an angry look at the Narrator*)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 12:14 PM
I would still like to be told why I am found to be so suspicious.

Deckmaster
2007-02-01, 12:55 PM
Time's up! I'll add in any auto-lynches later.

B-Man is chosen as the next victim of the gallows. He is hanged, and transforms into a wolf. A kazoo falls out of his sleeve.

B-Man, a wolf and the Bard, was lynched.

Night 8 will end Friday at 1 PM.

B-Man
2007-02-01, 01:00 PM
The ghostly form of B-Man materialises and looks down at the kazoo.

I never really liked that kazoo.

He possesses his electric guitar and The Wolf is Loose by Mastodon can be heard from the amp.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-01, 01:37 PM
Ms E picks up the kazoo... "Can you get infected by werewolf saliva? 'Cuz it is a cute kazoo..." She contemplates that for a moment while looking the kazoo over. "I think it could withstand being boild clean." She nods and smiles happily as she takes a pot, fills it with water, and places it over the hearth fire. She decides to step outside for a bit, since "a watched pot never boils."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-01, 01:46 PM
*The llama starts dancing to B-Man's song*
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Well, he's no Koji Kondo, but its an impressive tune. Still if he'd have asked, I'd have let him borrow the Ocarina."
*Sigh*

Rumda
2007-02-01, 01:47 PM
Well its another wolf down there must only be one or two left now

Selrahc
2007-02-01, 02:18 PM
Maybe we should offer them terms of surrender?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 02:33 PM
We don't know who they are. And we wouldn't be able to trust their response even if we did. I say, we kill the beasts!

Ink
2007-02-01, 03:27 PM
*Punches air*

"Woohoo! My instincts were right after all!"

Blood
2007-02-01, 03:42 PM
Blood continues looking grim at the sight of all the death, but does seem to have an underlying layer of relief and content. He heads home for the night.

churchofbanjo
2007-02-01, 05:56 PM
Church perks up. "I have an idea for surrendering terms! How about, we stab them repeatedly with silver if they don't surrender, and if they do, we still stab them repeatedly with silver, but in the spinal column so they die fast."

Helgraf
2007-02-01, 10:21 PM
"No compromise, no surrender. The wolves would simply take advantage of the lull to create more of their kind, then destroy us from within."

Helgraf shakes his head, and heads to his cabin, hoping once again to wake up the next morning.

Eldritch Knight
2007-02-01, 11:25 PM
Well, someones going to die tonight, and I really don't want to provoke them. Later, everyone.

Jontom Xire
2007-02-02, 03:33 AM
Wow, this game is weird.

It's never been this easy spotting the wolves before. How many have been lynched so far? It's been one almost every round!

===

A quick summary:

7 villagers auto-lynched
6 out of 8 lynchings lynched wolves
7 wolves dead so far.

It looks like there are more in the graveyard than still alive.

So, way too many auto-lynchings. And a massively successful lynch rate. Suspiciously so.

2007-02-02, 07:20 AM
"Be at peace, furry one."

The Druid tips his hat to B-Man, then returns to the tavern. "Alphonse!" he calls to a squirrel. "Stop hording all the peanuts, those are for the customers."

Deckmaster
2007-02-02, 12:41 PM
I would like to remind the wolves that they have 19 minutes to send me their kill for tonight. If they don't, then I will be forced to give them more time. And that's a risk I'm not willing to take.

EDIT: All right, I'll give them one more day.

Blood
2007-02-02, 03:48 PM
((Do we know how many wolves are left? This question is starting to get repetitive...))

Helgraf
2007-02-02, 04:27 PM
((Do we know how many wolves are left? This question is starting to get repetitive...))

(( I suspect the number is being deliberately kept in the dark to tamp down on the numbermancers and additionally to heighten the paranoia level in the village. ))

churchofbanjo
2007-02-02, 05:41 PM
((Well gosh, if the wolves keep doing this, do they get autolynched?))

Goblin Music
2007-02-02, 06:18 PM
HUMPH! ghosts!

Blood
2007-02-02, 06:29 PM
((Well gosh, if the wolves keep doing this, do they get autolynched?))
((Of course not, this isn't missing their lynch deadline, it's missing their eat deadline. So...they eat themselves? :smallwink: ))

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-02, 11:37 PM
((Heheheh...))

churchofbanjo
2007-02-03, 01:02 AM
((Cannibal Werewolves! Or maybe, to be fair, they just havve toi eat a limb.))

Ink
2007-02-03, 01:08 AM
((Well hungry wolves have to eat too, even if that means eating themselves. Heheh.))

"Be at peace, furry one."

The Druid tips his hat to B-Man, then returns to the tavern. "Alphonse!" he calls to a squirrel. "Stop hording all the peanuts, those are for the customers."

"Druid, why are you exploiting woodland animals by making them work in your tavern?"

2007-02-03, 08:57 AM
The Druid shrugs. "They like hanging out here. It's warm and they get free beer. Plus the rest of the deer won't let Jill smoke out in the woods so she has to come here."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-03, 09:24 AM
"Druid, why are you exploiting woodland animals by making them work in your tavern?"
((Hey, Snow White did it, too. And she's like... a fairytale saint.))

Deckmaster
2007-02-03, 12:29 PM
Dawn comes after what seems like a long night. The body of Lucky is found in the town square.

Lucky, a villager, was eaten by wolves.

Day 9 ends Tuesday, since I probably won't be able to get online at all on Monday. I'm moving downstate and have to spend Monday packing. I'll probably be able to get online Tuesday, but not until late afternoon.

Blood
2007-02-03, 01:23 PM
Blood comes to the scene with his daily cup of coffee. "Lucky was one of our masterminds. We must not forget his sacrifice." He looks to the crowd. "This was his list:

Lord Iames Osari
Cult of the Raven
flabbicus
Exachix
Ms. Elaneous
Captain "Fluffy"
Rumda
Tharj TreeSmiter

It is mostly in order of most suspected to least suspected, so if I am to die, following it top to bottom would be my suggestion.

"I was already suspicious of Cult of the Raven; she seems a bit dodgy. And she's second on the list." *Blood points at Cult of the Raven*

Goblin Music
2007-02-03, 04:20 PM
Goblin chokes on his ghostly cup of coffee.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 04:58 PM
I, too, will point at Cult of Raven. I know perfectly well that I'm not a wolf, and I'd really rather stay alive. If someone could explain to me why I am so suspicious, and I am unable to dissuade you, I will change my vote to myself, since getting me off the list would allow you to concentrate your efforts on the other suspicious people.

churchofbanjo
2007-02-03, 05:32 PM
Church looks around. "Great, there goes his uncanny wolf sense. Alrigh, I agree. I point at Cult of Raven."

Church stares at his body forr a couple minutes, before saying, "So, anyone wanna help me bury him?" He grabs a platinum shovel encrusted with diamonds from the deceased KT's dragon hoard and begins to dig.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 07:42 PM
Iames grabs another shovel and starts to help.

Rumda
2007-02-03, 08:44 PM
Although i know that lucky's list is not 100% accurate I point at Cult of the raven

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-03, 10:42 PM
((Gosh, the only day of the week I don't have access to the internet, and a bandwagon forms against me. just my luck))

I am a villager. not a werewolf. please do not point at me. I am not lying. I do not know why you are pointing at me, Blood. what is your grudge against me? what exactly have I done to offend you? I have no counter accusations, because I am not the smartest and most analytical member of this village. I have voted to lynch wolves as soon as i have been able. ((if you look at my posting records, you will realize this.)) please, don't lynch another villager.

Blood
2007-02-03, 11:00 PM
((if you look at my posting records, you will realize this.))
((After a quick analyzation, it seems that you voted for two wolves, but only after the bandwagon was well integrated. You also were among the ones who voted for Gnome Barbarian (who was a villager), though admittedly later in the bandwagon as well. Also, when the bandwagon was starting for B-Man (who was a wolf), you chose to point at Weebl instead. In the last two days I have also developed a gut feeling that you are a wolf. Oh, and plus, you're second on Lucky's list. There's no one else who looks that suspicious at the moment, at least from my point of view.))

Blood repeats most of this IC, but I don't feel like typing it all again.

Helgraf
2007-02-04, 04:17 AM
Well, my vote is just like yesterday. Though I still think that crazy llama/fairy duo is a werewolf and cub. But we can come back to that later, I guess.

* Helgraf points at Cult of the Raven *

(( By the by, that was weird - couldn't post a reply for like five minutes - wouldn't bring up the screen.))

Weebl
2007-02-04, 06:54 AM
Meh, I'm bored.

Point at cult of the raven

Exachix
2007-02-04, 07:07 AM
Exachix joins the bandwagon too. Suspicion rising.

Points to the Cult of the Raven.

Flabbicus
2007-02-04, 08:39 AM
*flabbicus points at Cult of the Raven

Its better than nothing.

Eldritch Knight
2007-02-04, 08:57 AM
EK points at Cult of the Raven

Kantur
2007-02-04, 10:12 AM
*Kantur points at Cult of the Raven

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-04, 11:07 AM
*Llink starts too...*(The fairy flies out and stares at the screen) "Oh no! YOu've had 6 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours. You have a 17 hour road trip ahead of you, you are not going to waste more time by making obscure zelda references that only end up wiht you pointing at Exachix! Get your furry tail on the road and don't forget the Goddess."

*The llama points at Exachix*

Alarra
2007-02-04, 11:10 AM
"Ooooh...a bandwagon? And against someone I was already very suspicious of? Sounds great."

*Alarra points at Cult of the Raven

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-04, 11:27 AM
As the bandwagon rolls by Raldor leaps on the back and swings himself aboard.

* Raldor points at Cult of the Raven

Exachix
2007-02-04, 11:55 AM
Exachix blinks at the Fairy.

"Urm.... help?"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-04, 09:59 PM
Raven's face hardens from the desperate look it had minutes before. I see the bandwagon has gained too much momentum to stop it. I am sealed to my fate. If you will excuse me, I must get my things in order. She heads into her house and starts writing her will.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-02-04, 10:26 PM
tharj points at cult of the raven

Selrahc
2007-02-05, 03:04 AM
*Selrahc points at Cult of the Raven*

2007-02-05, 07:28 AM
The Druid sends a few chipmunks over to Raven's house to help her get her things in order; valuables packed up, funeral dress picked out, the usual.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-05, 08:27 AM
((Raven has plenty of treats for the chipmunks as they help her sort jeweled hair accessories. They come back almost too full to work. :smallbiggrin:))

2007-02-05, 08:32 AM
*Death heads into Cult of Raven's home dressed as a chipmunk. He culd do with stocking up for the winter.*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-05, 08:39 AM
let's see, I have acorns, walnuts, hazelnuts, marshmallows - the like. anyway, you can take what you want from the stores if you'll help me write out this will. I'm sure i'm forgetting something....:smallwink:

2007-02-05, 08:48 AM
Well, you won't be needing your barbie do- I mean collectibles right? Oh, wait, I'm a chipmunk, I mean: Squeakity squeak sweak.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-05, 08:55 AM
you can have my featherworking tools, death. I won't need 'em where I'm going.

Goblin Music
2007-02-05, 10:48 AM
Goblin grins preparing for death eh? then he floats into the forest

Deckmaster
2007-02-05, 11:44 AM
I actually managed to get online today! I'm going to give anyone who hasn't voted yet another hour before finishing the day.

Deckmaster
2007-02-05, 01:11 PM
No takers? All right.

As written by Cult_of_the_Raven (and edited by me for minor grammar mistakes):
The villagers walk an unprotesting Raven up to the gallows. When the hangman asks her for any last words, she stands up and looks into each of her accusers' eyes with a cold look. "My last request is that those villagers with some shred of sanity left hang my accuser tomorrow. My spirit will not be sated until Blood has been hanged. He is a wolf. Let my death not be in vain." Then, with a special glance of hatred, she kicks the chair out from under herself. A few feathers fall out of her hair and float to the ground. As the last black feather touches down, her body stops moving. The villagers may wait for a million years, but this lynchee does not turn into a wolf.

Cult_of_the_Raven, a villager, was lynched.

Night 9 ends on Tuesday afternoon sometime.

Exachix
2007-02-05, 01:24 PM
Exachix sighs and turns back to go to bed, unhappy that one by one the wolf(ves) are getting closer to victory.

Blood
2007-02-05, 03:30 PM
Blood's face is devoid of all emotion as he walks home for the night. Once in bed, he mulls over all that's happened, and wonders if the wolves will decide to kill him. Or the villagers.

Meh. Either way.

B-Man
2007-02-05, 03:35 PM
B-Man's ghost materialises and begins playing a sad melody on his guitar.

churchofbanjo
2007-02-05, 05:15 PM
Church looks solemnly upon the body. "Just a note? It was not Blood who accused Cult of the Raven, but Lucky in his list, who we have trusted and never led us wrong, even up till his death." He sniffles a little, before saying, "I think that this might just be a mistake he made. We all make them, right? So, I belive we continue to follow his list, and see if anyone has stuff to add."

Helgraf
2007-02-05, 10:12 PM
Helgraf shakes his head sadly, wiping an angry tear from his eye. "Clearly, I was wrong," he muttered, shaking his head, feeling horribly guilty that he voted for the death of an innocent. Even if, mathematically speaking, it was probably inevitable, it made the grief no less.

But with the grief came anger. There were two left he still suspected, and if he lived through the night he would see them pointed at and pointed at good.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-06, 07:15 AM
Ms Elaneous walks into the midst of the other villagers just as sunset is starting. There are dark circles under her eyes and a rather miserable expression on her face. "Wha-?... Mnm... I slept through an entire day. Agh.. and not even a good day? At least the NPC's didn't go nuts again... I'm going back to bed... " She sort of stumbles back into her house and light snoring can be heard through pressing ones ear to the door.

Silkenfist
2007-02-06, 07:25 AM
(Silken's Ghost materializes in the air)

Sorry, Raven. I was going to scry you but the stupid wolves got me just the same night.

Krursk
2007-02-06, 07:49 AM
Please Silken, they're highly intelligent wolves. Now let's stop appearing and ruining the game for those who are alive

Deckmaster
2007-02-06, 04:18 PM
Wolves! Send me your choice.

The werewolves have gotten awfully forgetful since Joosbawx died.

Selrahc
2007-02-06, 04:29 PM
Stop helping them! If they don't give you their choice, tough luck. Maybe that will teach them to be more careful.

2007-02-06, 04:33 PM
The Druid and his merry band of critters head back to the tavern, sad to see another living creature's life snuffed out.

"Oh well...circle of life and all that."

He pours himself a beer and digs into a nice, juicy burger.

churchofbanjo
2007-02-06, 06:21 PM
A lightbulb appears above Church's head with a little ding. "Guys! The wolves have been forgetful. Therefore, the wolves must not be very active! Who has been the least active in the village?"
(Anyone who hasn't said anything in a while, but posts only to avoid autolynching?)

Gralamin
2007-02-06, 07:20 PM
The wolves have been killing off the reliable villagers it seems huh? I mean after Silken's death, Lucky, and Fullblader, and eventually I, where basically all that was keeping this village on course...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-06, 07:21 PM
((What in-character basis does Church have for knowing the wolves have been forgetful?))

churchofbanjo
2007-02-06, 09:33 PM
((The fact that every night, there has been no blood curdling scream until really late, and the nights have been unnaturally long. I can assume either the targets put up a good fight and held them off, or that they are forgetful. Maybe they're drowsy. Any way, we either have a careful, harpressed wolf, which invalidates my comment, or a drowsy, lazy or forgetful wolf, which would show up in his villagerhood.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-06, 09:51 PM
((What in-character basis does Church have for knowing the wolves have been forgetful?))

(I beg your pardon, Mr. Osari. But werewolf is not a game of characters trying to figure each other out as it is a game of players seeking to discover the wolves among the other players. Much like in chess, it is not the queen battling the pawn; it is the players who battle each other through the queen and the pawn. One watches their other players making notes and theorizing based on habits and voting patterns and possible slips that the wolves make to try to find the varmits in our midst. Trying to trick one another is part of the fun. During the trip back from Canada, I hinted at Alarra that I was a member of the mafia for that game. I did it for 2 purposes.
1) to enjoy mucking with her mind as she decided if I was serious or not
2) to see if there was a tell that she was a member of the evil organization; maybe a smirk or an adverse reaction. There wasn't, by the way.

By not sending in their meal in a timely manner, the wolves have slipped up and left a potential clue. Church is capitalizing on that.

The RPing aspects are usually just fluff, but it can be a tool. Occassionally the narrators incorporate the RPing into the game, but not often. For the most part they are to add some humor to the game. Skilled players can use RP to manipulate things and unskilled players have had their RP kill them before, but RPing is not required.)

Blood
2007-02-06, 09:57 PM
((I drops subtle hints extremely often. They can be so tiny and easy to miss; I consider myself fairly good at keeping it a mystery. I mean, I have had a couple of rounds where I was pointed at pretty badly, but managed to stay alive. The subtle hints confuse people. :smallwink:

I might die tonight, if the wolves get their kill in, but to all you people wanting to lynch me: Silkenfist scried me, and I was one of the ones he sent the list around to through PM's. I am a Villager, and that's it. Some of the others on the list may or may not defend me; I don't know who's alive who was on it. Except KoG, but he might lynch me anyway. :smallbiggrin:

I have used the Search feature a lot this game...at the moment, I suspect no one in particular...the wolves that are left are very tricky...))

Deckmaster
2007-02-07, 09:24 AM
The morning dawns and the body of churchofbanjo is discovered. There is a ring on his finger.

Churchofbanjo, a Mason, was eaten by wolves.

Day 10 ends Friday at 10 AM.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-07, 10:36 AM
*The llama turns to Exachix, but Navi pulls out a blue wand and points it at LLink.*

"If you point at that poor creature, I will turn you into a Like-Like. Nobody likes a Like-Like.
Lord Iames has my suspicions. As well as being on the leprachaun's list, I think he knew that Church was onto something. That's why he tried to silence his line of thinking. "
"But...but...Exachix"
*BOP goes the wand on the quadruped's nose. He sits there, rubbing it with a hoof, looking stunned.*
"That was a warning. Unless you want to eat shields for the rest of your life, you'd better make a smart choice."
"I think I liked you better when all you did was make random observations about villagers."
*The fairy floats above the llama's head, looking annoyed*
"Hey! Listen. Its a silly Hero of Time who is about 3 seconds away from never getting a sequel."
*The llama gulps and points a hoof at Lord Iames.*
*He still shoots a suspicious look at Exachix.*

churchofbanjo
2007-02-07, 11:16 AM
Church's voice faintly says from above his corpse, "I guess this had to happen some day. Just remember what I said." And with that, his voice fades to the chaotic good afterlife of alcohol and parties.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 11:45 AM
Iames points at flabbicus.

Selrahc
2007-02-07, 11:50 AM
The wolf repellant hairspray obviously continues to work its magic. I am invulnerable to being eaten.

Alarra
2007-02-07, 12:58 PM
Iames has been on the top of my list for awhile.

*Alarra points at Iames

Rumda
2007-02-07, 01:02 PM
Well since Iames is top of lucky' s list I point at Iames
but if we are wrong again we will need to think about The reliability of that list

Exachix
2007-02-07, 01:15 PM
Exachix hmms.

"Meh. Wolves got another."

He looks around, listening.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-07, 01:27 PM
Lord Iames seems as good as any.

* Raldor points at Lord Iames Osari

Selrahc
2007-02-07, 01:30 PM
I highly doubt the accuracy of Luckys list... but what the hey. LEts go for the lynch.

*Points at Lord Iames*

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:34 PM
Iames looks around, then sighs. Very well. I had hoped to be able to make it to the end, but obviously, my survival will only be a distraction. I withdraw my point at flabbicus and point at myself.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-07, 01:36 PM
(Awwww......at least offer a defense. The fairy's accusation was rather weak. You can totally despute it.)

Selrahc
2007-02-07, 01:42 PM
Iames looks around, then sighs. Very well. I had hoped to be able to make it to the end, but obviously, my survival will only be a distraction. I withdraw my point at flabbicus and point at myself.

If it makes you feel better, I don't suspect you. Get another bandwagon running and I'll join it.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 02:25 PM
Well, the way I see it, since I'm at the top of Lucky's list, I'll eventually be lynched anyway. He's dead now, so I can't defend myself against whatever led him to suspect me, since I don't know (and can't find out) what those reasons were. The best thing I can do for the village is to remove the distraction I represent so that you all can get on with finding out who the remaining wolves really are.

On the other hand, Selrahc has continuously dropped comments about his "inedibility". His last comment, coupled with Lucky's observation that wolves often join bandwagons once they get going, leads me to suspect that perhaps Selrahc is a wolf. Iames points to Selrahc.

Selrahc
2007-02-07, 02:32 PM
Ha! Whatever.

My inedibility remarks are due to the fact that I have NEVER been eaten by wolves. Ever. Across the five games I've played on the forums, and the 6 I've played in real life, I have either been lynched, or survived.

Proof that I'm not a werewolf? Well indirectly you have the fact that I was online directly after Deckmaster asked wolves to submit a kill, and that no kill was submitted during the time Deckmaster was on that day.

I have always voted on bandwagons. I think they help the village, and the game. Check some of my other threads if you don't believe me....

The exception comes if I find someone I honestly feel is a wolf(Krystal Tiger in this game, Tharj in WWII etc.) when I vote independently of bandwagons.

Explain my motives enough for you?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 02:39 PM
It seems a suspicious coincidence, that's all. I withdraw my point. Can anyone give me any reasons, besides the fact that I am at the top of Lucky's list, as to why I might be a wolf?

2007-02-07, 08:21 PM
The Druid *points a squirrel at Iames*.

"Wha? Oh, hey. Sorry, Tina."

Blood
2007-02-07, 08:45 PM
Surprisingly, Blood has finally decided to stop drinking coffee, and doesn't bring his daily cup to the scene. He looks very tired, but somehow it's obvious that it has little to do with deprivation of caffeine, and more just deprivation of sleep.

He watches the voting, and *points at Lord Iames Osari*

Indurain
2007-02-07, 09:00 PM
Indurain glares menacingly at the fairy and raises his finger to point at it, however it manages to duck to the side. Indurain's finger follows, but the fairy seems to be one step ahead of him. Each time Indurain's hand twitches the fairy is already in a new spot. Finally the winged creature disappears behind Llink.

"Oh shock it."

Indurain points at Exachix. ((The fairy made me do it.))

Helgraf
2007-02-07, 10:07 PM
"Ahh hell ... I'm willing to give Lucky another chance on his suspicions. Looks like you get another day living, llama/fairy boy."

* Helgraf points at Lord Iames Osari *

Flabbicus
2007-02-07, 10:12 PM
Feh, he points at me, he gets the tentacle.

*Points at Lord Iames Osari*

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 10:22 PM
And, of course, just like the other 2 times I've asked, no one bothers to answer my question. Most likely because none of you have any evidence that I'm a wolf besides Lucky's list... Iames goes into his house and comes back out with a length of rope. He sits down outside the tavern and begins making a noose.

Iames points to himself.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-07, 10:34 PM
(the fairy did give some accusations. Its not all flavor text).

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-07, 10:35 PM
"Actually, I'm going to go with Indurain on this one. It's just as good a guess as any. I know there's hardly anyone going to come to Iames' defense, but I just don't feel right with this bandwagon. Here's to hoping you're a villager, Iames."

*Points at Exachix*

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 10:47 PM
As for your accusations, Iames addresses the fairy, I've been quite active. Church's line of reasoning was that we should be looking at the inactive posters. If I were a wolf, then I'd obviously want to keep him alive and allow him to continue down that path, hopefuly persuading the rest of you to go along with him.

Exachix
2007-02-08, 01:49 AM
Exachix sighs and Points at the Llama. Even though a fairy comes over and tries to avert his finger unto himself; it doesn't work.

Ink
2007-02-08, 09:03 AM
"I'll have a point at folks on Lucky's suspicion list, since I'm too lazy preoccupied to come up with an original theory."

* Ink points at Lord Iames

Weebl
2007-02-08, 05:25 PM
I can't be bothered any more, I'm with Lucky's list.

Bob points to Lord Iames

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-02-08, 06:58 PM
A bandwagon, I think I'll get on

tharj points at Lord Iames

Deckmaster
2007-02-09, 10:03 AM
Lord Iames Osari, resigned to his fate, is led to the gallows. He is lynched. Nothing happens.

Lord Iames Osari, a villager, was lynched.

I'm having some computer problems, but hopefully Night 10 will end on Saturday at 10 AM EST.

Deckmaster
2007-02-09, 02:47 PM
This post is just to let you all know that my computer issues are resolved and the night will be ending at 10 AM EST tomorrow.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-09, 02:58 PM
(glad to hear it Deckmaster. I'll be posting some ramifications of the fairies actions soon. Hey, any chance we can get a hint on the wolves? First letter of one's name or something?)

Blood
2007-02-09, 03:19 PM
Blood closes his eyes with a grim expression across his face. After a few minutes of mourning all the ones who have died, he heads back to his cottage to sleep.

Exachix
2007-02-09, 03:19 PM
((Nice))

Exachix sighs and heads to bed.

Ceika
2007-02-09, 03:45 PM
(glad to hear it Deckmaster. I'll be posting some ramifications of the fairies actions soon. Hey, any chance we can get a hint on the wolves? First letter of one's name or something?)
((Sure... one of their names began with a "C"))

churchofbanjo
2007-02-09, 07:24 PM
Church's ghost makes a quick appearance to the town. "Well, that was stupid." He says in a ghostly voice. "I obviously didn't mean lynch Iames. I clearly meant *name blocked out by sudden explosion noise*,*next name blocked out by sound of tree falling in woods*, and-" He is suddenly cut off as a hot chick from the Chaotic Good afterlife beckons him with a finger. He swigs some whiskey and is off until the next stupid villager lynching, probably.

Krursk
2007-02-09, 07:30 PM
((Sure... one of their names began with a "C"))

Krursk's ghost also rematerialises for a short jaunt on the material plane
*gasp*"Captain Fluffy, how could you"

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-09, 11:21 PM
I have just checked post counts on this thread, trying to follow up on the theory that the wolves are people who haven't been very active. Here are the results for those who are still in the game:

Kantur 3
Indurain 10
alec 11
Captain Fluffy 12
Raldor 12
King_of_GRiffins 13
weebl 15
Rumda 16
Tharj TreeSmiter 16
Eldritch Knight 17
flabbicus 20
Ms_Elaneous 21
Death, your friend the Reaper 22
Ink 22
Alarra 31
Exachix 32
El Jaspero, the Pirate King 33
Selrahc 33
Helgraf 34
Blood 42
Atreyu the Masked LLama 43

With only 3 posts (unless he's posted under a different name) Kantur is definitely the current least active villager.

Exachix
2007-02-10, 03:27 AM
((urm... you do know that's because he's been away quite a bit and therefore can't post alot.))

Deckmaster
2007-02-10, 08:53 AM
As written by the wolves:
Each villager wakes up this morning with the rosy red glow of the sun beaming through their windows. However, they each notice is it perhaps too red for the sun… The villagers file outside into the golden sunshine, finding, to their horror, that their homes have been painted with blood. The roofs are strewn with the innards of some poor villager as well. At the center of the village, there is a bloody spine stuck into the ground with part of the back still attached. Carved into the back it reads: “Raldor and I thought you all could use a new paint job."

As written by me:
A ring is found in the carnage.

Raldor, a Mason, was eaten by wolves.

Day 11 will end on Monday at 12 PM. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-10, 09:17 AM
*The llama turns and glares at the fairy*
What? Iames was at the top of the list and there was some evidence. It wasn't a random guess.
"Yeah, I know, but still, and now Raldor is dead because of it. I don't know what to do. I don't even have a cryptic fortune teller to help me out. I miss my fortune teller."
*Sigh* "okay. Okay. I'm as stumped as you. We can either point at Exachix or examine Lucky's list. You know, Exachix is on Lucky's list."

*Llink goes about finding something to use to wash the blood off the buildings before the rest of the village wakes up.*

Exachix
2007-02-10, 09:23 AM
Exachix wakes up and glares at the fairy, before sighing and giving the Llama a scrubbing brush, on a long stick.

"Use that."

He proceeds to help Llama.

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-10, 09:25 AM
((...I just came up with an AWESOME idea for a werewolf twist! As soon as I'm able to understand timezone differences, I'm putting in an application to host a future game!))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-10, 09:29 AM
(a ghostly visage of Raldor slowly forms around his spine...)

Wow, I got a well written death! Thanks wolves!

You know, some of your houses really did need a new paint job, but I'm not sure if blood red was the right color...

Go team Villager!

Kantur
2007-02-10, 10:04 AM
((As Exachix said, I was away for quite a bit at one point, nearly two weeks due to work. I only just missed out on reading through and posting for the last day and aside from anything else, I'll tend to have a low post count in any game of Werewolf since I don't make personas for them so I don't have any that're 'flavour posts'.))

Anyway, my intuition, Lucky's list and him not being on a list of people I know aren't wolves lead me to this:

*Kantur points at flabbicus

2007-02-10, 10:56 AM
The Druid looks with displeasure at his blood-smeared tavern. "Well now...that's just nasty." He and a troop of deer start fetching water from the stream to wash away the gore.

Blood
2007-02-10, 12:19 PM
Blood slowly walks out of his house, and notices the roofs right away. He does his best to help the others wipe the blood off the tops of the buildings, but still watches everyone suspiciously. He shrugs, and *points at flabbicus*

Flabbicus
2007-02-10, 12:21 PM
Kantur, how did you get this list of confirmed villagers, and Lucky's list has helped us so much in the past. I pick Blood, he hasn't really said anything and is obviously hiding something.

*Points at Blood

Blood
2007-02-10, 12:25 PM
Blood stares at flabbicus. "That only makes me suspect you more, since I was on the list that Silkenfist scried as a Villager."

((It was sent through PM's.))

Flabbicus
2007-02-10, 12:30 PM
Blood stares at flabbicus. "That only makes me suspect you more, since I was on the list that Silkenfist scried as a Villager."

((It was sent through PM's.))

Using a list that was sent through PM's and you can't provide real evidence for seems hardly justifiable. How do I know you're not making this up just to push the blame off of yourself?

Alarra
2007-02-10, 12:32 PM
Alarra comes out of her house and looks very distraught to learn of Raldor's death. Once she's scrubbed the blood from her home, and helped to see that Raldor's remains have been buried, she looks around to the other villagers in suspicion.

Lucky's list had very good reasoning behind each person. And just because he's dead, doesn't mean those reasons are lost or that the list isn't still being worked on and refined. And Lucky's list has helped us in the past, but we're picking 3 wolves amongst 11 names, we're bound to be wrong once in awhile.....that being said, Flabbicus...You're on my list....however, not as high as some.

*Alarra points at Helgraf

Blood
2007-02-10, 12:35 PM
"If Kantur was also on this list, and he speaks of the same one as I in his last post, he can defend me. I don't remember everybody on it, but I do know that King of Griffins was."

He looks around at the villagers who are likely angry at him for revealing Villagers. "Why does it matter? The wolves already know who the Villagers are. It's the villagers who don't."

Alarra
2007-02-10, 12:54 PM
(And umm....I don't know if we're going to lynch for inactivity or not....but, if we do....the following people did not vote in the past 2 days...
Alec
Captain Fluffy
Death
King of Griffons )

churchofbanjo
2007-02-10, 12:55 PM
Church's ghost appears next to Raldor. "Whoot! You got a cooler death than I did. GO TEAM VILLAGER!"

Kantur
2007-02-10, 01:08 PM
It was the same list I was talking about. I've still got it in my PM box but I won't name others on it in case the wolves target them to ruin the advantage the seer and ranger gave us.

2007-02-10, 10:21 PM
*Death points to Rumba

You haven't been to opinionated if I recall. A wolf flying under the radar?

Helgraf
2007-02-11, 01:07 AM
Helgraf shakes his head slightly.

"Well, my other suspicions, backed up by the Mayor or no, have proven useless. So I'm going to go back to my original belief."

* Helgraf points at the LLink/Llama/Fairy conglomorate *

Weebl
2007-02-11, 07:08 AM
*Weebl points at LLinks fairy*

Man that thing is on my nerves now!

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:17 AM
(( Can I join in the next game of this? ))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-11, 07:47 AM
((There will be a sign up thread when we get a little closer to finished. So, yeah. :smallwink: We'll be happy to have you.))

2007-02-11, 07:58 AM
((Not that anyone would have jumped the gun or anything.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33726)))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-11, 10:02 AM
((Not that anyone would have jumped the gun or anything.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33726)))

Not to mention the Pirates version, and the Alien Invasion version, and there are probably a few I don't know about...

Jontom Xire
2007-02-11, 10:12 AM
What you mean like Paranoia?

We are so going to have to go back to IC voting for that game. It's dying without it.