PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights 2 Help

Symon
2013-11-12, 07:49 PM
I have been playing Neverwinter Nights 2 and when I come to the Troll Lair and the Ironfist Clanhold, and the places where Ore SUPPOSEDLY is, there is nothing. I can see the ore deposits, but no option to click on them is available. Nothing. I have restarted the game three times and same thing. So I hope it doesn't make a big deal later not being able to mine, because I am at a loss since mining the ore is not an option.

Kesnit
2013-11-12, 08:09 PM
If you miss one, it doesn't really matter. The ore allows the blacksmiths to upgrade the armor and weapons of your troops, but you can still win the battle without it.

Winter_Wolf
2013-11-12, 08:39 PM
Worst case scenario, you can use the console commands to toggle number of ore veins found. I don't recall the exact command parameters off the top of my head but I've used 'em.

You can also change the number of party members if you like having a large group in your active roster. It can and does cause pathing issues, party spreading out across half the map, getting hemmed in by other group members and being unable to move, etc. but it also allows you to see some interactions from some of the more useless party members (and I can think of at least two right away who I NEVER take with me if I don't have to).