PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed with spells: Please help me

AzureKnight
2013-11-13, 03:20 PM
Ok, here is what I am working with here. We are starting epic level campaign saturday and I have a lot of spells I need to list for my dm. The character rundown is as thus,

Race: Rakshasa (Savage Species)
Class: Wizard 4, Incantatrix 10, Archmage 5, Ur-Priest 2, Mystic Theurge 9
Templet: Paragon, Monster of Legend
Stats: Str. 46, Dex. 43, Con. 49, Int. 84, Wis, 46, Cha. 46
* Note: Stats are high because of campaign setting where the patheon have chosen us as their champions in an epic god vs god for ultimate power.

Feats: Extend Spell, Quicken Spell, Iron Will, Maximize Spell, Twin Spell, Searing Spell, Improved Metamagic x2, 3 Feats for no material components, Persistant Spell, Reserves of Strength, Arcane Thesis (orb of fire), Multispell x2,
Spell penetration, Improved Spell Penetration, Epic Spell Penetration.
*Note: More than normal amounts of feats due to campaign as gods grant us bonus feats as their Champions.

With all This said and done, Heres where I am overwhelmed. I need to get spells and have so many options that I cant thing straight. Plus I work 10 to 12 hours a day 5 to 6 days a week so time is short because I also have a family. Would you guys be able to help me with a spell list of spells you feel would beniefit myself the party and of course the gods.

I am allowed any spell listed in any dungeons and dragons 3.0 and 3.5 book, the dm prefering 3.5, and asks I provide the book as referance. Also Dragon Mag is not allowed.. I looked at dnd tools and saw over 4000 spells listed hence why I feel overwhelmed. So any help you can give me would be greatly appriciated. Thank you all so much in advance.

Also, could I get a hand figuring out my caster level with all this, I get to add a bonus of +15 Deity Bonus.

Captnq
2013-11-13, 03:28 PM
Look at my sig. Download the spellbook. Look at the purple spells.

Your problem is speed, not number of spells. You need that epic feat that lets you cast a second quickened spell a round.

Look at celerity and time stop.