PDA

View Full Version : optimize DMM Cloistered assistance

relytdan
2013-11-13, 08:19 PM
so here is where this is at
Human or other race that allows 1 bonus feat with no LA
Saint Template with buy back allowed
presumes a Wis & Cha score of 18
Cloistered Cleric - Swap knowledge domain for Knowledge Devotion, Undeath, Planning domains
Rebuke Dragons ACF
Paladin of Freedom -Turn undead
Death Delver - Rebuke undead

questions are there other viable turn/rebuke pools OR better ways that can be used via DMM for turning fuel, with the above used.

bump the CL with: Ioun Stones, Bead of Karma, Practiced Spellcaster
other turnings from: Cha item 2+Reliquary Holy Symbol, Nightsticks, Sacred Armour, Eagle’s Splendor, Extra Turning, Sword of the Glorious Pearl

Irk
2013-11-13, 08:23 PM
two more pools: plant and animal defiance. Take 1 level of druid to qualify.

Arael666
2013-11-13, 08:38 PM
two more pools: plant and animal defiance. Take 1 level of druid to qualify.

Not only those are 3.0 feats, there is no statement declaring that they can be used to fuel divine feats, such is the case with rebuke dragons and destroy undead ACF's.

On topic, I do believe stacking an ACF, turn and rebuke is all you can do. You can always use extend to make the buffs last 48 hours and alternate castings, by the way.

relytdan
2013-11-13, 08:44 PM
stacking an ACF, turn and rebuke - pretty much where rebuke dragon, rebuke undead and turn undead as they all stack

yeah already had planed the 48 hour gimmick wanted to see if there were other viable pools

as for

plant and animal defiance. Take 1 level of druid to qualify

DMM: As a free action, you can take the energy from turning or rebuking
undead and use it to apply a metamagic feat to spells that you know

yeah I have to agree that they must say something like; rebuke dragon Benefit: You channel divine energy to rebuke (awe) or command (control) dragons. This ability functions as an evil cleric rebuking undead

Irk
2013-11-13, 09:00 PM
How about channel incarnum? that explicitly says that it can be used for divine feats. Be an azurin, and you won't lose the bonus feat either.

It does say later on in the feat that you can use 'turn or rebuke attempts without specifying the type, but I would agree that your interpretation is more correct due to the fact that some different types of turning specifically say that they can be used for such feats. However, It wouldn't matter if they were 3.0, I don't think the OP specified a version.

relytdan
2013-11-13, 09:47 PM
no I did not specify 3.0/3.5 however would prefer 3.5 , but wil use 3.0 if its not been updated.
as for azurin & channel incarnum - it could work out, I will check it later