PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Prestige Class Project [Under Construction]

Ra_Va
2013-11-14, 02:34 PM
I normally stick to competitions when I make classes but my current character gave me an idea, my current character is a Mul Cleric and very suddenly became a very sneaky character due to the campaign.

He is still low level but I feel the Healing and War Domains won't help him too much in his discovered, role so I was hoping to make a prestige class that would help him along his path at later levels, but I believe I will need suggestions and general help from a larger audience.

I'm hoping for a balanced prestige class that a DM will look at and accept

Here is a general list for the class (List is likely to expand over time)

Name Class
Add the Trickery Domain
Two Other Domain options in case Cleric already Chose Trickery (Travel & ?)
Realistic but earned requirements
Decide what saves are important
Low Level abilities of Non-Cleric Classes to better appear as a member of that Class.
Preferable 10 Level progression

Ra_Va
2013-11-14, 02:35 PM
PRESTIGE CLASS NAME

http://Picture URL

...it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible... and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory - Abu Hammid Ghazall

The PRESTIGE CLASS NAME is a Cleric who has become skilled at hiding in plain site. whether for religious persecution or subtle religious expansion many Cleric find reason to not be seen.

BECOMING A CLASS NAME
Most who become a PRESTIGE CLASS NAME are forced into it, hiding from a more predominate religion for fear of inquisition, though some are quite the opposite and are indeed the Inquisitors for gods who revel in trickery and deceit.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Skills:Knowledge (religion) 10 Ranks, Disguise (CHA) 8 ranks
Feats:
Base Save Bonus:
Spells:
Special: Must have stolen a relic of a religion of neither of your axis'

Class Skills
The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are....

Skills Points at Each Level: 2 + int

Hit Dice: d8

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+x|
+2|
+0|
+2|Bonus Domain

2nd|
+x|
+3|
+0|
+3|Chosen Class 1 lvl 1

3rd|
+x|
+3|
+1|
+3|Chosen Class 1 lvl 2

4th|
+x|
+4|
+1|
+4|Class Ability

5th|
+x|
+4|
+1|
+4|Chosen Class 2 lvl 1

6th|
+x|
+5|
+2|
+5|Chosen Class 2 lvl 2

7th|
+x|
+5|
+2|
+5|Class Ability

8th|
+x|
+6|
+2|
+6|Chosen Class 3 lvl 1

9th|
+x|
+6|
+3|
+6|Chosen Class 3 lvl 2

10th|
+x|
+7|
+3|
+7|Class Ability[/table]

Bonus Domain:

Chosen Class:

Weapon Proficiencies: A place to put the different proficiencies.
Put all the different class abilities in here!

PLAYING A CLASS NAME
Brief description on how to play the class you are designing.

Combat: Here's a section where you will describe common combat methods for your class. Remember to include information on how your class will use his powers in combat.

Advancement: This is a section on different options and paths that the class can go down when they advance in power.

Resources: What resources might a member of this PrC be able to draw on..

CLASS NAME IN THE WORLD
[i]A quote of somebody else talking about your class!

A brief description of how your class is persevered in the world and how he interacts with the world.

Daily Life: Some general information about the typical day in the life of your class.

Notables: Make up some cool information about notable figures in the history of your class. It's best to give a little information from one of the good alignment and evil alignment (unless it's a good or evil only class).

Organizations: Some information about organizations dedicated to the practice of your class and other organizations which members of your class will be attracted towards.

NPC Reaction
This is an in detail description of how NPC's would perceive your class and the immediate generalization that people would give of your class.

CLASS NAME IN THE GAME
This is a good place to provide a quick note on how your class will effect game play statistically.

Adaptation: This is a place where you put in detail how people can adapt your class into their campaign setting.

Encounters: This is a place to describe what sort of encounters PC's will have with NPC versions of your class.

Sample Encounter
Give an example of how one might encounter a member of this PrC.
EL x: Give the encounter level and description of a sample member of this class and a stat block for him/her.

Name
alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
Languages
------------------------------------------------
AC , touch , flat-footed ()
hp ( HD)
Fort +, Ref +, Will +
------------------------------------------------
Speed ft. ( squares)
Melee
Base Atk +, Grp +