PDA

View Full Version : hey

Lroberts007
2007-01-10, 10:23 AM
who all plays runescape?

well you can visit my clan website i just started.

it is lightknights.mygameclan.com:smallbiggrin:

Lroberts007
2007-01-10, 10:26 AM
if you want to you can send me a private message if you want to

Kyrian
2007-01-10, 10:32 AM
Ok, now these polls are just getting ridiculus.

InaVegt
2007-01-10, 11:45 AM
Ok, now these polls are just getting ridiculus.

Not only is this ridiculous, it's also on the wrong board.

danielf
2007-01-10, 12:18 PM
* Ww *

Saithis Bladewing
2007-01-10, 12:21 PM
Frightening poll and on the wrong board. Though, I am incredulous that anybody would vote for the vile creation of hades that is Runescape. Sure, WoW isn't a masterpiece, but come on. RUNESCAPE?

Setra
2007-01-10, 12:23 PM
Frightening poll and on the wrong board. Though, I am incredulous that anybody would vote for the vile creation of hades that is Runescape. Sure, WoW isn't a masterpiece, but come on. RUNESCAPE?

Quoted for Truth.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing a WoW vs. FFXI topic.

Azrael
2007-01-10, 01:54 PM
It has been a very long time since I have seen such eloquence in a thread title.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-10, 01:55 PM

I'm looking at you, Kyrian, Lroberts007 and Xerillum.

Seriously!

InaVegt
2007-01-10, 02:21 PM
I'm deeply disappointed in you, Kyrian.

I haven't even played WoW but any, I repeat, any MMORPG is better than runesuck.

Setra
2007-01-10, 02:32 PM
I'm deeply disappointed in you, Kyrian.

I haven't even played WoW but any, I repeat, any MMORPG is better than runesuck.
That's a matter of opinion

I for one found Rubies of Eventide incredibly boring, and unable to hold my attention for more than an hour before I uninstalled it.

Runescape held my attention for a week.

Runescape couldn't hold my attention for 2 minutes, I did try it for 2 hourse before deciding I hated it though

As I said, it is a matter of opinion.

InaVegt
2007-01-10, 02:35 PM
Runescape couldn't hold my attention for 2 minutes, I did try it for 2 hourse before deciding I hated it though

Lucky
2007-01-12, 02:05 PM
Where's the option for "they both suck"?

RoboticSheeple
2007-01-12, 03:02 PM
That's a matter of opinion

I for one found Rubies of Eventide incredibly boring, and unable to hold my attention for more than an hour before I uninstalled it.

Runescape held my attention for a week.

:smallamused: Listing one of the IMHO worst mmorpgs ever for support on why another bad one isn't quite that bad is for some reason amusing to me.

Arian
2007-01-12, 05:11 PM
I can't vote in the poll: I've never played World of Warcraft, so it might be better than RS for all I know.

But I've been a RuneScape player for 15 months, and a paying member for just on a year, and I'm not going anywhere. If your experience of RS is having played the free game briefly, you haven't seen the true RuneScape. :smallbiggrin:

Samiam303
2007-01-12, 05:13 PM
But I've been a RuneScape player for 15 months, and a paying member for just on a year, and I'm not going anywhere. If your experience of RS is having played the free game briefly, you haven't seen the true RuneScape. :smallbiggrin:

QFT. I've been playing Runescape since 2001 if I remember right. WoW might be a better game, but not $15/month better in my book. Runescape, once you find a mature community to become a part of, is plenty fun for the price.

The Orange Zergling
2007-01-13, 12:53 AM
WoW is highly addicting, and gets boring if you dont get in a good guild. If you DO find a good guild, it becomes really fun.

Runescape is free, and slightly addicting. (I havent played it in a couple months, but still)...

...why is there no "Both" or "Neither" option?

Ego Slayer
2007-01-13, 01:32 PM
I've played Runescape for two years now and I've never played WoW. I do NOT have a spare $15/month.

I don't think you can compare the two.