PDA

View Full Version : Playing AS kobolds module

Xerlith
2013-11-15, 10:33 AM
I'm pretty sure there was an adventure that consisted of the PCs being kobolds and their defense against the adventurers. Can someone point me to it? My google-fu has failed me miserably on this one.

ArcturusV
2013-11-15, 10:37 AM
Only one that comes to mind is an old module called Reverse Dungeon.

Red Fel
2013-11-15, 10:38 AM
I know of a game called Kobolds Ate My Babies, where the players are Kobolds and the DM is trying to kill them, but that's not D&D at all, really.

It is, however, quite fun.

The Glyphstone
2013-11-15, 10:40 AM
There's the Pathfinder module We Be Goblins - not kobolds, but relatively close.

Deox
2013-11-15, 10:42 AM
There's the Pathfinder module We Be Goblins - not kobolds, but relatively close.

Tucker's Kobolds would be appalled.:smalltongue:

Xerlith
2013-11-15, 01:42 PM
Well, my thought was along the lines of doing the Tucker's Kobolds exactly. I give them the defenses, their job is to protect the hoard of their patron dragon that disappered years ago and eventually expansion. A bit along the lines of Dwarven Fortress. :smallbiggrin:

None of the above is what I have in mind/remember. Well, maybe I just THOUGHT I remembered something like that. If it doesn't exist (Come on, someone MUST have done it already), I guess creating a random cave system and populating it isn't that hard...