PDA

View Full Version : Burgundy Blood 3.5 Telekinesis

Snowbluff
2013-11-15, 07:18 PM
So my bro is starting up his homestuck campaign again.

I am the lowest of the troll bloods. I have at-will telekinesis as (su), like a ghost. Also, that ghost moan.

Level 6 I am taking Master of the Unseen Hand. I am level 10, with 5 levels of the PrC. I will be progressing. After than, I will be going into Siren. Cha will be my main stat.

For crunch race, I was thinking Necropolitan Azurin with Lifesense and Human Heritage.

My question: What should my first 5 levels be?

Glimbur
2013-11-15, 08:16 PM
You like Charisma. You have a plan for what you want to do with your actions in combat. So, it might be nice to have passive buffs. That makes me think warlock.

You could also consider Incarnate, but you'll have to burn a feat on Undead Meldshaper.

Warblade has some counters and stances and stuff that might be nice. And d12 hit die with full BAB is ok. Not that you'll need the BAB for long.

Rogue comes with skill points. Factotum has a similar appeal, though you aren't going to be heavy on Int.

Paladin (or a variant paladin) might be nice for two levels for Cha to saves. Could be problematic alignment though.

Feralventas
2013-11-16, 12:07 AM
If you want to stick with the source material,
I think the Ghost savage progression is 5 levels?

Battle-dancer dip to get BAB and Cha to AC?
2 levels Paladin to get Cha to Saves.
A dip in Sorcerer for a few spellcasting tricks is nice, though it would delay MOTUH.
Fighter2 for bonus combat feats to try and get them to work with Improved Violent Thrust perhaps? If not, since you need Concentration, Martial Study for Diamond Mind maneuvers that use Concentration as their main feature might work, or things like Wall of Blades to replace your AC (if it's not already high enough) with an attack roll.

Additionally, note that Master of the Unseen Hand grants +1 Caster Level for each level in the PrC when dealing with Telekinesis. If your base Telekinesis ability keys off of your HD, one could interpret that as granting +2 CL per level in MOTUH. This means it caps out after 10th level if you go w/e5/MOTUH5 right off the bat.

Snowbluff
2013-11-16, 12:24 AM
If you want to stick with the source material,
I think the Ghost savage progression is 5 levels?
LA isn't free, and I have all of the abilities I would want from ghost. I'm just regular dead, not crazy-ghost dead.:smalltongue:

Battle-dancer dip to get BAB and Cha to AC?
2 levels Paladin to get Cha to Saves. I think these are going in.

Fighter2 for bonus combat feats to try and get them to work with Improved Violent Thrust perhaps? If not, since you need Concentration, Martial Study for Diamond Mind maneuvers that use Concentration as their main feature might work, or things like Wall of Blades to replace your AC (if it's not already high enough) with an attack roll. Hmm... I think the best option would be to grab the Concentration to Fort maneuver. It would save me a lot of trouble.

Additionally, note that Master of the Unseen Hand grants +1 Caster Level for each level in the PrC when dealing with Telekinesis. If your base Telekinesis ability keys off of your HD, one could interpret that as granting +2 CL per level in MOTUH. This means it caps out after 10th level if you go w/e5/MOTUH5 right off the bat.
It does. I'm maxed out. >:3

I am considering Incarnate. It's probably not worth the feat at this low level... how about the last 2 are Marshal, and one last thing. Cleric, 3 devotion?