PDA

View Full Version : I hear a VoP psion can be pretty good....

morkendi
2013-11-16, 11:20 PM
I have heard this a few times, but have not seen any decent builds. I think the creation trick with poison for shaper is out because it would be considered evil. Tried Google search, but no real results.

Sith_Happens
2013-11-16, 11:28 PM
Tippy is usually the one who mentions that, and just explained earlier today that part of the trick is to Psychic Reformation into a bunch of Shape Soulmeld and Open Chakra feats, shape and bind the melds, then Psychic Reformation back into other feats.

Draz74
2013-11-16, 11:42 PM
Even without Psychic Reformation shenanigans, the idea is just that a Psion doesn't really need items to use its powers (unlike, say, a typical Cleric or Wizard), and can use powers to cover for the things that other characters might need equipment for (like flight or Mind Blanking).

Vanitas
2013-11-16, 11:43 PM
What's up with all the VoP threads? :smallconfused:

Rubik
2013-11-16, 11:46 PM
I think a good part of that is the fact that, while a VoP psion isn't that far behind its WBL counterparts, there are just so many cool items in the game. That, and exalted vows are just a complete pain to deal with.

morkendi
2013-11-16, 11:56 PM
I just wanted to see how this is really done. I see the talk, but would like to see the actual build to better understand. You can find vop druid builds and such, but no psion.