PDA

View Full Version : Session Construction

Waker
2013-11-17, 07:08 AM
Allo Playgrounders, Waker here asking for a bit of help. I've decided that in a couple weeks I'm gonna run 1-3 sessions for a couple friends and decided to experiment with a few things.
First off, I'm going to be building a couple characters for my friends. They will both be gestalt, mid-teens (not sure exact level yet) and hopefully be fairly flexible and fun. The characters I had in mind are: Unknown Race Warblade//Factotum and Illumian Swordsage//Spirit Shaman. The former will be built in the vein of the old mythic heroes who were not only supremely talented with a sword, but also overcame enemies with a remembered legend or clever scheme. The latter is more of an Eastern mystic, gifted in both martial arts and magic. What I need from you all, is suggestions of good feats, maneuvers and suggested spells for both of them to take. Bear in mind that while both of these players are experienced, they have not been fully exposed to ToB as of yet. Also bear in mind that I know about Font of Inspiration and Knowledge Devotion, so I don't need half a dozen people bringing those up.

As for their challenge, they will be going toe-to-toe with a Dracolich (CR?) as well as assorted minions and challenges. If you can think of something interested to suggest, lemme know.

Waker
2013-11-26, 10:20 PM
Bumping this since it received no responses before.

I have decided to change the combination for the one character to Warblade//Psion. Still undecided on race as well as the discipline for the Psion. Looking for a bit of advice on what would mesh well with a Warblade, give the character some versatility and also be easy to understand, as this player has no practical experience with psionics.

And before someone responds with just a link to the Psion Handbook, I have already read it. I just wanted to narrow down ideas and save myself some work.