PDA

View Full Version : Question about corruption

NewtonHNBT
2013-11-18, 04:49 PM
I'm currently running a campaign with a tainted scholar who wants to use magic jar as a means to acquire a body to use with blooded meta-magic (to burn threw their constitution score (instead of his own)), but the main question this brought up is if corruption is a physical stat or a mental stat, (depravity I'm treating as a mental stat already as that seems to make sense to me) so would he bring his corruption with him to the new body or would it be left behind with his, which kinda would ruin what he wanted to do with his character.... but the main arguments that were brought forward for this were "Corruption is a physical stat as it is the affect of taint on ones own body" and "Corruption is a mental stat as taint is a mental trait, and it is an expression upon the body from mental afflictions of the individual" I have no idea which is correct at this time, and Im unable to look it up right now, mostly because I loaned out my copy of HOH (and still haven't had it returned -_-)

so can somebody please help me, and sorry if Im not unclear I will try to clarify anything that is unclear in a timly manner, My written communication skills are pre poor :/

but thanks to everyone for your time and help ^_^