PDA

View Full Version : Darn you, Giant! Darn You!!!

Souhiro
2013-11-21, 03:56 AM
I was looking the strip in the office (in low profile.. everybody can spare a minute or two looking at the news, or whatever)

Then, I saw Durkula transformed in a bat.

A Dwarfen Bearded Vampiric Bat, holding a staff.

My boss scolded me... that is, until he saw your strip and he laughted, too...

On the other hand, thank you. First laugh of the day :p

Heksefatter
2013-11-21, 03:59 AM
I loved that bearded batdwarf too.

Bulldog Psion
2013-11-21, 04:01 AM
That image has to go onto a t-shirt, somehow. :smallbiggrin:

Chantelune
2013-11-21, 04:06 AM
Same here, Bearded Batula got me laughing like crazy. :smallbiggrin:

Souhiro
2013-11-21, 04:31 AM
xDDD

I was discussing now. What if a millonaire is sitting in his couch, and a Dwarfen Bearded Vampiric Bat Holding a Staff breaks through his window?

"It's a... a... DBVBHS That's it! It's an omen (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/images/gRgIPplPZDBb1t04J3n.gif)! I shall become a DBVBHS!"

That was the birth of DBVBHS-Man.

xD I Hope that the DBVBHS will appear more often!

SlashDash
2013-11-21, 06:17 AM
I'd buy that in a second
Please Giant... Please... Pretty Please?

KillianHawkeye
2013-11-21, 11:25 AM
I loved that bearded batdwarf too.

Batdwarf or dwarfbat? :smallconfused::smallbiggrin:

Joe the Rat
2013-11-21, 12:27 PM
Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana Batdwarf! (Holding a staff!)

Crusher
2013-11-21, 12:47 PM
Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana Batdwarf! (Holding a staff!)

Totally the caption for the shirt! Minus the parenthetical. Unless its trademarked.

m4th
2013-11-21, 01:13 PM
What about Durkon, Durkon as a bearded vampire, Durkon as a bearded vampire bat, Durkon as a bearded werewolf, and Durkon as a bearded robot with the caption "All mammals have hair."

Greatmoustache
2013-11-21, 01:51 PM
umm, dear mr. giant,

i checked the oots shop, and i couldn't see the dwarven bearded vampiric bat holding a staff t-shirt. since A T-SHIRT THAT AWESOME simply cannot be non-existent, i think there's something wrong with the page. please contact tech guys who take care of the website.

sincerely, me.

strijder20
2013-11-21, 01:57 PM
I didn't even notice him until now.

Tiiba
2013-11-21, 03:50 PM

It's a dwarf taking the form of a bat, so batdwarf.

Let me be the sole voice of dissent and say that there's nothing remarkable about that bat. So it has a beard. Sorry, Durkon is many things, but cuteness wasn't his strong suit even when he was alive.

Souhiro
2013-11-21, 04:19 PM

Let me be the sole voice of dissent and say that there's nothing remarkable about that bat. So it has a beard. Sorry, Durkon is many things, but cuteness wasn't his strong suit even when he was alive.

Who has said anything about cuteness? It has been THE FUNNIEST DRAW, EVER!
Come on. There aren't any words to describe it. It's just... Durkon, Turned into Durkula, Turned into a Bat, and holding a staff. Words cannot express, and our minds cannot comprehend!

Also I don't think that the giant is to blame for the T-Shirt not being in the shop. THE REALITY IS GUILTY. The REALITY should make the T-Shirt real. Right Now!

Tiiba
2013-11-21, 11:39 PM
Well, I'm glad you're having fun, but I can't join it. There's always someone who doesn't like it, and it looks like that this time, it's me.

Fafnir13
2013-11-22, 03:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

First thing that came to mind :smallbiggrin:

A good T-shirt is one that confuses anyone not in the know. A stick vampire bat? With a beard? Whaaaaaat????
Love it. Not that I'd buy one (I'm tad stingy), but I'm sure it would sell a few.

Shhalahr Windrider
2013-11-22, 07:07 AM
For some reason it actually took me several seconds to realize Bat-Durkon was the result of vampire powers rather than an offscreen polymorph spell.

hagnat
2013-11-22, 07:58 AM
I was looking the strip in the office (in low profile.. everybody can spare a minute or two looking at the news, or whatever)

Then, I saw Durkula transformed in a bat.

A Dwarfen Bearded Vampiric Bat, holding a staff.

My boss scolded me... that is, until he saw your strip and he laughted, too...

On the other hand, thank you. First laugh of the day :p

dont forget, its a Giant Dwarfen Bearded Vampiric Bat

Kish
2013-11-22, 08:39 AM
Sorry, Durkon is many things, but cuteness wasn't his strong suit even when he was alive.
No accounting for tastes.

Heksefatter
2013-11-22, 09:32 AM

We need to start a war over this question.

Sorry, I just read a classic smurf-story, where a civil war breaks out between the smurfs over the question whether words should be put together as in corksmurf or smurfscrew.

Crimsonmantle
2013-11-22, 02:57 PM
Not when he was alive it wasn't.

In bat form though... so cute. Bats are cute, anyways.

Psyren
2013-11-22, 04:17 PM

I thought this (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0333.html) was kinda cute.

Souhiro
2013-11-26, 04:38 AM
Nah, hes a DwarfBat, the BatDwarf is the result of Durkula transformed in a bat, entering in the room of a Dwarven millonaire. He will get the determination and become BATDWARF

With a BatDwarfMobile, a BatDwarfBelt, some BatDwarangs... and BatDwarfGirl!

Trillium
2013-11-26, 06:27 AM
Nah, hes a DwarfBat, the BatDwarf is the result of Durkula transformed in a bat, entering in the room of a Dwarven millonaire. He will get the determination and become BATDWARF

Don't forget BatDwarfHammer and BatDwarfBeer.

And he will worship BatDwarfThor.

Tundar
2013-11-26, 10:09 AM

Indeed!!!!!

Rodin
2013-11-27, 07:36 AM

Don't forget the BatDwarf Shark Repellant Spray. :smallbiggrin:

Souhiro
2013-11-27, 09:42 AM
Don't forget the BatDwarf Shark Repellant Spray. :smallbiggrin:

Wrooooong!

BatDwarf TREE Repellant Spray!! Remember, he was inspired by The Durkula, no less.