View Full Version : PF What class should I do for a Kasatha?

SkarnerDaBest
2013-11-21, 03:12 PM
My friend and i will be introduced as a pair, she is playing a Psionic Vitalist and I wanted to play something that could go along side her frail character while still being beneficial to the rest of the party. My GM has allowed me to play a Kasatha, and I am curious what you all think would be a good option for me to play. We will be introduced at level 10, with 1 mythic tier(I am just now learning mythic stuff so i don't know too much about it yet).

I want to take advantage of the fact that i have four arms somehow, so I have been leaning towards wielding multiple weapons or making multiple unarmed strikes, etc. But this leaves me with several options and it's hard to choose one.

So far, I have been thinking along the lines of Tetori Monk, Vivisectionist/Beastmorph Alchemist, and straight Fighter but I am not against other suggestions.

The monk just sounds like it could be fun to grapple everything, but I don't know if having an extra set of limbs gives you a bonus to grappling or not.

The alchemist can grow an additional pair of limbs and get off sneak attack and pounce together with 6+ attacks with 5d6 per sneak attack.

And straight fighter would give me enough feats and weapon proficiencies that I could quad-wield sawtooth sabres and use feats to augment the rest of my kit. Two weapon fighter wouldn't work because the archetype features work for TWO weapons, not four.

This is the conundrum I have to face. If at all possible, it should probably be something that can compliment my Vitalist friend. My decisions are far from locked in stone so if you have any suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

All of your input and advice is appreciated!