PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of Rosewood (IC)

Morithias
2013-11-21, 05:53 PM
Roleplaying with the base personal, the council, the other players goes here.

As well as any combat you might get into.

OOC: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315802

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 01:29 AM
Erik: Ogrin
Ogrin, ever the quickest managed to drop by the head of manufacturing before anybody else could. His speed also meant the head couldn't avoid the ugly half ogre of some disrepute.

"Ahh, good to see you. I hear your schedule has just cleared up, because I have some ideas."

Morithias
2013-11-23, 01:38 AM
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2197/Maria_Kasutaado.jpg

"Ah I was wondering when one of our uh...brave soldiers would show up for the tour!" the princess of Custom turns to you. "Welcome to the engineering department. Anything that Magic manages to figure out designs for, we can reproduce here. Do try to bring back as many intact alien devices as possible."

She bows to you. "Custom unfortunately has gone through some economic downturns, but assuming our economy recovers we will gladly aid the project. I'm just glad Leila and her country was able to pick up our slack."

She picks up a handcannon she was working on. "Care to give my latest design a test? I call it the Tulip. It is basically a really big and really heavy musket. I'd imagine someone of your strength could use it well." (You can see it in the picture.)

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 01:43 AM
Ogrin smiles, looking over her back at the cannon, sizing it up to be about the size of a normal riffle for him.
"I am not the best shot, but I imagine it could be useful, I'm willing to test it."

Morithias
2013-11-23, 01:53 AM
Ogrin smiles, looking over her back at the cannon, sizing it up to be about the size of a normal riffle for him.
"I am not the best shot, but I imagine it could be useful, I'm willing to test it."

She hands you it, and you take it to the testing range. It appears to fire large and heavier balls, rather than the smaller ammo the musket uses. It is almost a mix between a siege weapon and a musket. It certainly lives up to it's destructive power though.

Tulips are in effect hard-to-use but larger rifles. Using a tulip gives you a -2 on attacks, but its treated as two sizes larger than a rifle. Tulips cannot be made into pepperbox versions without research. The tulip will likely serve as the basis for your heavy weapons research. Tulips take a standard action to reload, and are therefore not recommended to be your only weapon.

A medium sized tulip does 3d8 damage. A large tulip does an insane 4d8 damage.

If you build tanks without having reverse engineered alien weapons, they are equipped with huge tulips, doing a brutal 6d8 damage.

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 02:07 AM
Would using a medium one grant me size penalties for a undersized weapon or possibly remove the -2 to hit, similar to the Double hackbut which requires a bipod to be set up which if not sends the wielder prone when fired and gives a -4 to hit, with those penalties negated when a larger creature fires a smaller hackbut [but giving undersized penalties].
Or does it possibly have those problems as well, given that it's the size of our designers torso?
Also, damage comparison it does .5 more damage than the double hackbut at medium size, and 1.5 less at large size [assuming 2d12 translated to 4d6 then to 6d6 then to 3d12 for determining size based damage increase

Whilst marginally more destructive than the Double Hackbut he is used to occasionally using, Ogrin does miss a few time, however the room is built with that in mind, the large shots put dents in the rienforced walls, which were also stabbed with shattered targets.

Morithias
2013-11-23, 02:34 AM
Would using a medium one grant me size penalties for a undersized weapon or possibly remove the -2 to hit, similar to the Double hackbut which requires a bipod to be set up which if not sends the wielder prone when fired and gives a -4 to hit, with those penalties negated when a larger creature fires a smaller hackbut [but giving undersized penalties].
Or does it possibly have those problems as well, given that it's the size of our designers torso?
Also, damage comparison it does .5 more damage than the double hackbut at medium size, and 1.5 less at large size [assuming 2d12 translated to 4d6 then to 6d6 then to 3d12 for determining size based damage increase

Whilst marginally more destructive than the Double Hackbut he is used to occasionally using, Ogrin does miss a few time, however the room is built with that in mind, the large shots put dents in the rienforced walls, which were also stabbed with shattered targets.

1. The tulip is basically a heavy rifle. It does not require setting up. If you wish to design a more powerful version of the hackbut, you may have Magic research it. The tulip is designed for stability, and is basically a heavy rifle. It does not knock the user prone, and the -2 comes more from the boxy design, due to the fact she has to work on a time limit.

2. Weapon damage approximately doubles every 2 sizes. A tulip version of the Hackbut would do 8d6 damage medium size, 12d6 large size, and 16d6 damage on a tank. (and to think this is before laser and plasma weapons). However it would be brutally inaccurate. Would make a very good weapon for clearing cover for your snipers though. A tulip hackbut is basically no longer a firearm, but a portable siege weapon. The tulip is what eventually evolves into the blaster launcher/fusion ball launcher/fusion ball defense.

Source: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Weapon_Qualities#Table:_Weapon_Damage_by_Size

"So do you like it?" Maria asks.

Arkive
2013-11-23, 02:43 AM
Arkive: Erdin

Erdin elects to locate the CO.

He gives a curt salute and stands at attention, "Sir, Erdin Oreius reports. Have we gathered any intel on the invaders or their capabilities yet?"

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 02:50 AM

1. The tulip is basically a heavy rifle. It does not require setting up. If you wish to design a more powerful version of the hackbut, you may have Magic research it. The tulip is designed for stability, and is basically a heavy rifle. It does not knock the user prone, and the -2 comes more from the boxy design, due to the fact she has to work on a time limit.

2. Weapon damage approximately doubles every 2 sizes. A tulip version of the Hackbut would do 8d6 damage medium size, 12d6 large size, and 16d6 damage on a tank. (and to think this is before laser and plasma weapons). However it would be brutally inaccurate. Would make a very good weapon for clearing cover for your snipers though. A tulip hackbut is basically no longer a firearm, but a portable siege weapon. The tulip is what eventually evolves into the blaster launcher/fusion ball launcher/fusion ball defense.

Source: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Weapon_Qualities#Table:_Weapon_Damage_by_Size

That would be a fun weapon. Duly noted for limitations.
Any chance the big monstrosity could be used as a club, or would I need to use a bayonet for it's melee?

"It could cut chrunky, almost cut my arms at one point. But it's definitely more accurate than the Hackbut I normally used, If I find out who lost it though... Yes, I like it, I'll probably still use it for cover clearing while seeking to close, I wonder what fighting the beings footsoldiers will actually be like."

Ogrin raises from his prone shooting position, again towering over the head of manufacturing as he hefts the gun, his version thick as his arm and as long as his body being almost bigger than her itself, but he moved it around almost like a steel club.
"Hmm. Maybe it's bulk might be useful..."

Morithias
2013-11-23, 03:03 AM
Arkive: Erdin

Erdin elects to locate the CO.

He gives a curt salute and stands at attention, "Sir, Erdin Oreius reports. Have we gathered any intel on the invaders or their capabilities yet?"

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/encyclopedia/28644.jpg?t=1312475089

"At ease soldier." Your commander officer turns to you. "I don't think we've been formally introduced yet. Retia Adolf. Princess of Helman, and Commanding Officer of this organization. My job is two fold. Organize the base personal/information, and give you tactical information out on the field."

She turns back to the viewing device. "Nothing yet. We should probably installing more scrying devices. We need to get our first contact down, then the fun starts. Once we have a sample of their technology, we can reverse engineer it and turn the tides."

"It could cut chrunky, almost cut my arms at one point. But it's definitely more accurate than the Hackbut I normally used, If I find out who lost it though... Yes, I like it, I'll probably still use it for cover clearing while seeking to close, I wonder what fighting the beings footsoldiers will actually be like."

Ogrin raises from his prone shooting position, again towering over the head of manufacturing as he hefts the gun, his version thick as his arm and as long as his body being almost bigger than her itself, but he moved it around almost like a steel club.
"Hmm. Maybe it's bulk might be useful..."

"I wouldn't recommend using it as a blunt object." She says. "Although it would probably do a fair bit of damage, it would likely also damage the barrel or get blood in it, or something like that. You don't club people with a rifle, and you don't club them with Tulips either. Carry this if you want to club aliens."

She hands you a semi-thick black rod. As you touch it you feel a small numbness in your hand. "Stun rod. Bring back as many live captives as you can."

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 04:15 AM
Ogrin almost immediately drops, and then grabs, the stun rod, surprised by the feeling.
"Noted... That's a... Interesting rod. Perhaps it could take the place of the bayonet, I do't think it would be that hard to strap one to a Tulip well, or modify a common bayonet..."

Ogrin shakes his head, and goes to place the rod in one of the many pouches in his not-quite plate armor.

"Anyhow, I wished to talk to you about an idea I had for bolstering forces. Have you heard of a Cauldren of the Dead before?"

Morithias
2013-11-23, 04:30 AM
Ogrin almost immediately drops, and then grabs, the stun rod, surprised by the feeling.
"Noted... That's a... Interesting rod. Perhaps it could take the place of the bayonet, I do't think it would be that hard to strap one to a Tulip well, or modify a common bayonet..."

Ogrin shakes his head, and goes to place the rod in one of the many pouches in his not-quite plate armor.

"Anyhow, I wished to talk to you about an idea I had for bolstering forces. Have you heard of a Cauldren of the Dead before?"

Maria thinks. "Yes. They're pretty common on the nameless isle. Used for creating undead. Why?"

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 04:33 AM
"How common is pretty?" Ogrin shakes his head "Do you think you'd be able to acquire one or the means to make one? Many skeletons aren't that powerful but they could allow us a numerical advantage when our foes decide to arrive."

Morithias
2013-11-23, 04:38 AM
"How common is pretty?" Ogrin shakes his head "Do you think you'd be able to acquire one or the means to make one? Many skeletons aren't that powerful but they could allow us a numerical advantage when our foes decide to arrive."

"I can make one. It would take like 30 days, but I could. There's also the problem of where we get the corpses, since we have no idea if it'll work on our enemy, and it's highly questionable, to make someone undead without their consent."

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 04:55 AM
"It may be questionable but it would help protect the entire base from what I know of the items, which isn't awfully much. As for corpses, we have plentiful graveyards of those who have died of old age, or due to being criminals and those having offered to give themselves to fight to defend their countries if you wish to avoid questionability, but ends justify the means. And if ends means surviving farspawn should they be aggressive which is almost definate, I'm ok with having our ancestors stand beside us once more, whether or not their spirits may disagree..."

Ogrin trails off.
"Though yes, if you could produce one it would be good, and yes I would gladly let my body rise should I fall... Now then, thank you for the weapons, but I believe my next stop is to see the CO, and see what would make the researcher wizards happy."

He is NE.

Morithias
2013-11-23, 05:30 AM
She nods. "Alright. Good luck out there soldier."

Arkive
2013-11-23, 11:20 AM
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/encyclopedia/28644.jpg?t=1312475089

"At ease soldier." Your commander officer turns to you. "I don't think we've been formally introduced yet. Retia Adolf. Princess of Helman, and Commanding Officer of this organization. My job is two fold. Organize the base personal/information, and give you tactical information out on the field."

She turns back to the viewing device. "Nothing yet. We should probably installing more scrying devices. We need to get our first contact down, then the fun starts. Once we have a sample of their technology, we can reverse engineer it and turn the tides."

Erdin relaxes. "Erdin Oreius, 34th Custom infantry division and crackshot with a rifle. I'll try to ensure capturing their technologyis a priority. Should we bring back any cold ones?

Morithias
2013-11-23, 11:26 AM
Erdin relaxes. "Erdin Oreius, 34th Custom infantry division and crackshot with a rifle. I'll try to ensure capturing their technologyis a priority. Should we bring back any cold ones?

"Yes." She says. "We do not know our enemy. How can fight something we do not understand? Corpses will only tell us so much. Bring back as many alive as possible. If we can't interrogate them...we'll them for experiments."

She pauses. "Do NOT however, take any extreme risks to capture them alive. Do you understand?"

alanek2002
2013-11-23, 11:50 AM
Alanek: Mook

Ninja Mook starts moving through the base third, as until now he was finishing his morning training. He also elects to find the Base C.O.

As he arrives, He hears Retia's response, and snaps to attention, a tear glistening in his eye. "A commander that cares if we live? I might be able to survive long enough to be given a name besides Mook!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Mook then cringes, as he did not announce his presence before doing so. Straightening, he says "Ninja Mook, 24th Martial Division of Japan, and Shuriken expert. Reporting for Duty."

Morithias
2013-11-23, 11:56 AM
She salutes back. "Retia Adolf. Princess of Helman, and your CO. I look forward to seeing your work out there. With our fewer numbers, stealth could very well be key. We can't go taking them on with massive armies, because that would pull defenses away from key cities. X-com is a covert, party operation, our job is to study these aliens and find a way to end it for good."

Arkive
2013-11-23, 12:02 PM
Arkive:Erdin
"yes sir. Personally, I'd rather bring them all back in body bags. Third is our planet after all. But if the opportunity arises to capture one alive without undue harm to our men, I'll be sure to take the opportunity"

Morithias
2013-11-23, 01:17 PM
"yes sir. Personally, I'd rather bring them all back in body bags. Third is our planet after all. But if the opportunity arises to capture one alive without undue harm to our men, I'll be sure to take the opportunity"

"If you bring them all back in body bags, we will never be able to learn from them." she says. "Do not take extreme risks, but you are soldiers, and I expect you to try to do the best job you can. Understand?"

Erik Vale
2013-11-23, 04:18 PM
"Aye mam." Ogrin says simply for Erdin, ducking under the doorway.

"Ogrin Shadowblood, 13th Scouts Squad 'Hard Job's for Hard Men'."

alanek2002
2013-11-23, 09:40 PM
Mook

"Yes ma'am." Mook Replies, and turns to leave. "I'll have to stop by the foundry and see if they have any saps." He thinks as he leaves, heading down an unfamiliar hallway.

Morithias
2013-11-24, 09:00 AM
"Aye mam." Ogrin says simply for Erdin, ducking under the doorway.

"Ogrin Shadowblood, 13th Scouts Squad 'Hard Job's for Hard Men'."

"Good to meet you too." Retia says. "Welcome to X-com."

alanek2002
2013-11-24, 12:33 PM
Mook

As Mook reaches the Foundry, he stops just outside, and knocks on the doorframe/a wall before entering. (You don't surprise people with weapons if you want to live very long.)

"Hello, I was wondering if I could acquire a few Saps here?" (I know we have stun batons available, but I've yet to hear about them)

Morithias
2013-11-24, 02:02 PM
You enter the foundry and Maria greats you. "Ah greetings. Saps...not really. We designed something a little easier to use." She shows you the stun rod and explains it. "Saps require a certain amount of finesse...these things just require you to hit them as hard as you can."

alanek2002
2013-11-24, 09:20 PM
Should have posted this before scanning for UFO..
Mook
"That great! can I Have a pair?" Mooks asks, somewhat interested. He was never much good with the saps anyways... he still has bruises.

If generally, he gets the stun rods...

"Thank you ma'am." He says, then leaves to return to his quarters.

Erik Vale
2013-11-24, 09:28 PM
"I'm glad to be here." "Assuming I get to kill plentiful aliens. Fighting that others don't frown on is always the best, and I might get to do more of it than when I joined for the vanguard."

"Anyhow, would there be by any chance a place where we soldiers could collectively submit ideas for base reinforcement and such?"

Morithias
2013-11-24, 09:29 PM
"I'm glad to be here." "Assuming I get to kill plentiful aliens. Fighting that others don't frown on is always the best, and I might get to do more of it than when I joined for the vanguard."

"Anyhow, would there be by any chance a place where we soldiers could collectively submit ideas for base reinforcement and such?"

"Lelia is in charge of Base Management." Retia replies.

As you 4 are relaxing and maybe doing some minor training the alarm goes off. "ALL UNITS ON DECK WE HAVE A UFO IN DETECTION RANGE." You hear Retia yelling over the base. "I repeat all officers and soldiers to the bridge!"

As you leave your rooms to equip up you can see Leila of Leazus (Not posting a picture of her, I think her armor is a tad revealing for this forum), and Magic the Gandhi of Zeth running towards the bridge.

Magic

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2197/Majikku_Ze_Ganjii.jpg

Erik Vale
2013-11-24, 09:38 PM
You think your fast?
Forget it, he's faster, he's as fast as a heavy warhorse, there is only two known half ogres that run faster, ones a fair bit frailer and one is a old warrior nearly dead of age but surprisingly spry.
You are not faster.

Ogrin's feet pound pavement as he runs for the bridge, gear in tow.
"What we got?"

alanek2002
2013-11-24, 09:47 PM
Mook
Mook is a tad behind Ogdrin, yet still moving as fast as a pony on the way to the bridge.
Upon reaching the bridge, he says "Mook present." and nothing else.

Morithias
2013-11-24, 10:02 PM
"Small Ufo" Retia says.

"That thing doesn't look bigger than 40 by 40 feet Maria" comments.

"So assuming our aliens are inside the UFO, and not actually the UFO itself, they shouldn't be that big of problem...at least in terms of size." Magic says. "Who knows what magic they possess through?"

Amelia of Japan, looks over the image. "I say we intercept. It's the best chance we have of getting an encounter on our terms. Waiting for it to land is a mistake at best."

Amelia

http://asset-3.gs1.net/system/assets/images/1/000/528/158/Kings-Bounty-Princess_L.png?1284743140

Erik Vale
2013-11-25, 12:25 AM

"Except as a counter ambush, but while such may allow us the first strike a interception may weaken them, and that may be more important. I support sending out the dragons."

Arkive
2013-11-25, 01:13 AM

"Erdin reporting and ready to be deployed. Let's have the dragons ground the contact." He checks over his gear, eager to have the chance to introduce the invaders to some lead.

Morithias
2013-11-27, 05:34 PM
Retia send the dragon to intercept. They watch on the scry as the dragon easily dodges the UFO's attacks and takes it down.

"It was almost too easy." Magic comments.

"Either way, we need to get the landing group to the crash site before they repair it." Retia comments. She turns to you.

"Get to the teleporter and we'll beam you in. We'll keep watching you and keep in contact via sending and scry. Eliminate or capture all personal."

Erik Vale
2013-11-27, 07:06 PM
"On it."
Ogrin runs for the teleporter.

Arkive
2013-11-27, 07:31 PM

"Affirmative!" Erdin gives a hasty salute and heads for the teleporter, weapon drawn.

Morithias
2013-11-27, 08:29 PM
Magic runs after you and gets to the teleporter.

"The teleporter is channeled directly through the realm itself. It can reach anywhere on the planet in 6 seconds. Of course we still can't go fight UFOs we don't know exist, so we'll still need to cover other areas, but let's leave that to Retia. We can also call you or any equipment you gather back. We can technically try to call the aliens but they'll be able to mentally resist....not to mention calling aliens into our bases is kind of suicidal."

She waits for you four to get into position. "I'll be beaming you a short distance outside of the crash area. A few of the alien groups might have left the ship to patrol the area while the try to repair it. Try to bring back as many alive as possible. Do not risk your own lives in the process. Bring back as many soldiers alive, then as many aliens alive."

alanek2002
2013-11-27, 10:30 PM

Mook nods, and draws his stun baton. "I'm ready to go."

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 01:50 AM

Ogrin gets in position.
"Stay alive, bag baddies, got it."

Morithias
2013-11-28, 02:11 AM
Magic warps you around 60 feet away from the crashed UFO. You are at higher ground above the medium scout, and it is sunny out. Trees are knocked over for easy partial cover all over the map.

If you attempt to sneak up on the craft make a stealth check. You can also discuss tactics silently to each other. You all know military hand signals and such, being a specially trained special force unit.

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 02:23 AM
Ogrin makes a motion to tell the group to back of from the hill, crouching as low as he can as the group moves to go out of sight.
He then proceeds to talk with military hand sign and whispered words.
"Here's a plan. I wait here, and create a field of magical darkness to cloak me, and give you say, a pebble of lesser darkness which you can hold so as to not let it bleed out. You guys move to find some cover to ambush him, and cloaked in darkness I demand surrender and inform the alien it has been surrounded if it can understand me. I'll know when to come out because you'll throw up the pebble like a flare which I can see, and which you can then use to conceal yourselves. I'll probably withstand a volley due to my cloak should it a attack, and if it does, then you guys attack from concealment."

Ogrin looks around for a pebble, stick, or other small object one could completely cover with ones hands.

What's the light level? I'm assuming bright for now, which means deeper darkness would give me 20% concealment while darkness would make it dimmer with no in-game effect for those without light blindness/similar.

Morithias
2013-11-28, 02:24 AM

What's the light level? I'm assuming bright for now, which means deeper darkness would give me 20% concealment while darkness would make it dimmer with no in-game effect for those without light blindness/similar.

Natural sunlight. Around mid-afternoon. In-between Twilight and High Noon. (5 pm or so when the sun goes down at 9 pm)

Also you're kind of in a forest. Not exactly hard to find those.

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 02:57 AM
So bright or normal light. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/vision-and-light)

Morithias
2013-11-28, 03:22 AM
So bright or normal light. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/vision-and-light)

"Areas of bright light include outside in direct sunshine and inside the area of a daylight spell."

Bright light.

Goes down to normal light inside the UFO...since you know, the roof is still there.

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 03:34 AM
Just had to check cause of the forest mention.
That means darkness has no visual effect other than being a darker 20ft sphere, while deeper darkness will provide me 20% Concealment.

Oh, you didn't answer if darkness + Deeper darkness would stack, Deeper darkness doesn't say it doesn't stack with itself/deeper darkness, but darkness explicitly doesn't stack and deeper darkness is similar.

However, if they did stack, it would work something like 20% Concealment from those who can see through non-magical darkness, 50% from those who can't see through darkness at all, which would be useful and potentially work.

Morithias
2013-11-28, 03:36 AM
Considering deeper darkness is basically just heightened darkness I'm going to say no.

alanek2002
2013-11-28, 12:37 PM

Mook whispers back: "I don't think that is the best idea. If they were likely to surrender, we would have had prisoners by now, but all we know is that they're attacking. And I could be tossing shuriken instead of a pebble, and giving away my location before I attack"

He shurgs. "I say move close enough to charge after they are nearly dead, and hopefully they go down easily enough to these stun rods that we can take a prisoner or two. I can turn invisible for a short time, So I suppose I'll knock on the Door."

Barring any disagreement, Mook will slowly apporach the UFO. (Stealth in OOC)

Fun fact: All of use appear to be ranged fighters, though Ogdrin can smack them pretty hard with a stun rod. Honestly, I think that we'll have to try to get them to -1 to -9, stabilize them then hit them with non lethal damage in order to capture them... I want to spend a few credits on getting some shuriken with the nonlethal enhancement. after this.

Edit: I can fight well and charge from here, lets see what they've got.

alanek2002
2013-11-28, 12:44 PM
Well, Stealth, If I use it.

[roll0]

Morithias
2013-11-28, 01:52 PM
Ha...ha..ha...

These things have 8 wisdom and only 3 HD.

They're not going to spot you.

You notice a group of three of them wandering around, out in the open.

They're sectoids...but of course you don't know that IC, I'm just painting an easy picture for you. They appear to have pistols in their hands very similar to your own.

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 04:26 PM
Nope, Melee fighter at the moment.
So, we're sneaking to charge distance and then going to suddenly open fire, ok. Ogrin will take up position about 30ft away from the others so when he establishes darkness the others can see. Might I suggest everyone goes prone for a moment though.

Stealth: [roll0]. There's another reason for me to sneak away from the others, I bet I could be detected.

Ogrin nod's. He doubted the idea would hold much traction.

Morithias
2013-11-28, 04:50 PM
The sectoids check perception.

[roll0]

edit: Due to distance issues (which I forgot to calculate in that roll), they don't spot you.

alanek2002
2013-11-28, 05:03 PM
Ahh, Lovely -2 every ten feet modifier. And I thought you only had the stun baton on you character sheet?

Mook attempts to signal the location of the sectoids, quietly at first, and then Acts!

He throws 3 shuriken at the invaders, one after the other from his hiding spot, then ducks back behind cover.

Hoping for a surprise round. Throwing three shuriken, changing targets if one falls from damage. (my max damage is less than ten.)
Rolls:
Attack one: [roll0]
Damage one: [roll1]
Attack two: [roll2]
Damage Two: [roll3]
Attack three:[roll4]
Damage three: [roll5]

again, if a sectoid falls before all three attacks are used, he attacks a different one with the remaining. (Prisoners ahoy!)

Erik Vale
2013-11-28, 06:22 PM
Ogrin immediately begins performing the handsigns that conjure a powerful darkness.
"Lay down arms! You are outnumbered and outgunned."

If this is a surprise round [I assume so] I'll use the action to start my full round Darkness invocation as affected by Intensify Darkness touching my stun batton. It won't come in effect until I spend a standard/move action on it next turn [not sure, will check].

If not, then I spend a full round using deeper darkness, dropping light levels to dim within 20ft of me granting me 20% concealment, only magical vision can see normally [I have due to my See in Darkness invocation].

Morithias
2013-11-28, 06:56 PM
One gets two ninja stars to the head and collapses.

The other two make alien screeching noises and trigger their cover obsession ability. They retreat into nearby cover. They now have +4 AC, unless you move to flank them.

Once the other PC moves I'll make the redshirts move then it's their go.