PDA

View Full Version : been captured by bandits, and alone

AdamantlyD20
2013-11-22, 12:40 AM
Ok, so my character has been captured, and all of his gear has been taken (most likely). I have levels in the following classes: 1 cleric (crusader archetype) travel domain, 1 summoner, 2 fighter (lore warden archetype), 2 ranger, and 1 horizon walker. Off the top of my head, my feats are: rapid shot, far shot point blank shot, weapon focus (warhammer), a feat that gives warhammer 20ft range increments and can be used as thrown weapon. (But no gear, so weapon focus pointless). The enemy is presumably CR 11-12 maybe The leader of the gang has at least 12 banditsroughly each CR 7-9. When we begin play this coming sunday, I'll probably be bound/handcuffed, stripped of gear. I have 20 STR, 18 DEX, and 18 CON with 92 HP. Against the enemies i have listed, and mostly non magical classes, and no gear, i need some ideas on how to best my foes. the 12 enemies have AK-47's (2d6+3) vs touch AC. with full round action burst fire/ full auto to deal more. What do you think my LV 8 character can do vs these guys, i need some ideas

Sir Chuckles
2013-11-22, 01:43 AM
How's your skills?

You've got Ranger there, you have stealth options.
And you're handcuffed, aka free garrote. You've got the strength to probably win a grapple against the guards.

If you have to, chew some bark into a holy symbol and use that to cast. You'll just need a night's rest to prepare spells.

Red Rubber Band
2013-11-22, 02:13 AM
And you're handcuffed, aka free garrote.

If you have to, chew some bark into a holy symbol and use that to cast. You'll just need a night's rest to prepare spells.

These two. I like these two suggestions.

AdamantlyD20
2013-11-22, 12:54 PM
Ok, for skills i can think that may be handy +8 stealth, +9 perception, disable device +14