PDA

View Full Version : Epic Psionic Powers

Vash9177
2013-11-22, 10:35 AM
I'm Brainstroming Epic Psionic Powers for my BBEG, a Great Wyrm Obsidian Dragon.

The one I have come up with is a Greater Fission Power that creates two duplicates of the manifester that last for 24 hours. I'm trying to find at least one good one for each discipline but haven't had much luck searching around.

So I was wondering if anyone had made or seen any other interesting Epic Powers?

Urpriest
2013-11-22, 10:49 AM
Are you aiming for powers that use Seeds from just one Discipline, or just ones that fit the theme of a particular Discipline?

Also, what Seeds did you use for Greater Fission?

Vash9177
2013-11-22, 11:00 AM
More that fit the theme than anything.

As for Greater Fission I used the Psychometabolism Transform seed twice, for two copies, and the Fortify seed once, for the long duration. Honestly this is the first time I've messed with Epic so I'm not I created it correctly.

Psyren
2013-11-22, 01:54 PM
Just make something you think feels epic and don't worry so much about the actual epic rules, they're borked to hell and back anyway. People have proven many times that trying to duplicate even lower-level existing spells with seeds results in overblown or impossible DCs.

Vash9177
2013-11-22, 02:38 PM
Fair enough I'm not to worried about the dc's since none of the PC's will get access. I guess more what I am looking for is something that feels epic for each one.

For Telepathy I found a power that lets the user read all thoughts within it's range. Also for Metacreativity was considering a stronger astral seed type power, maybe one that lets the user come back in a shorter time frame.