PDA

View Full Version : My google skills have failed me.

Tal_Akaan
2013-11-23, 10:07 PM
I don't know if the is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a video a friend showed me a while ago and am not having much luck.

Things I remember about the video:

The main point of it was a guy going on a rant about a bad D&D session, I think it may have been D&D encounters, but I'm not positive.

In the video it believe the guy talks about having to stop and get taco bell to help calm him down because he was so upset about the session.

I think the video is at least a few years old.

And if I'm not mistaken it's actually not "real".

I hope this is enough info to find it, as I have had no luck and it's been driving me crazy not being able to find it again.

Findpathfencer
2013-12-04, 09:21 PM
I don't know if the is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a video a friend showed me a while ago and am not having much luck.

Things I remember about the video:

The main point of it was a guy going on a rant about a bad D&D session, I think it may have been D&D encounters, but I'm not positive.

In the video it believe the guy talks about having to stop and get taco bell to help calm him down because he was so upset about the session.

I think the video is at least a few years old.

And if I'm not mistaken it's actually not "real".

I hope this is enough info to find it, as I have had no luck and it's been driving me crazy not being able to find it again.
I don't know if this is it but look up corner monkey

TheThan
2013-12-04, 09:33 PM
I don't know if this is it but look up corner monkey

I think you mean counter monkey

Findpathfencer
2013-12-04, 10:21 PM
I'm going to say no

Spore
2013-12-05, 07:54 AM
Unforgotten Realms? It's a flash animation tho. Rob and Mike get to have tacos in Ep 3 or so.

Tal_Akaan
2013-12-05, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, but those aren't what I'm looking for.

The video I'm talking about is just a guy sitting in frame complaining about his DM changing, what I believe is, a D&D Encounters scenario. He just makes reference to getting Taco Bell on his way home to help calm him down.

And by complaining I mean going on a fairly over the top rant about it. I’m pretty sure it’s staged just base on how ridiculous it is, but I’m not positive.

Thanks again for the help any way.