PDA

View Full Version : Streets of the Town XIV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 05:06 PM
*Atreyu trots around Town, meandering aimlessly*

"He pulls out of Pxp's place to 'wander aimlessly." I am putting in a request with the council to be traded to Ilias or Vael."

McBish
2007-01-30, 05:29 PM
Eric leaves the docks and limps towards Trog's and goes inside.

Xaspian
2007-01-30, 06:25 PM
The Pigeon flies around for a bit.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 06:37 PM
Hawk walks onto the street with Gwen, both arm-in-arm. They head towards Sneak's Restaurante.

Kyrian
2007-01-30, 06:37 PM
Aramir runs down the street.

Xaspian
2007-01-30, 06:41 PM
The pigeon relieves itself midflight, accidentally hitting an NPC in the eye.

wxdruid
Gwen smiles as she walks next to Hawk, then chuckles as she watches Rain tear by chasing after Aramir.

Kyrian
Aramir dives into the SMBR

Xaspian
2007-01-30, 06:43 PM
The Pigeon goes and sits over the doorway into Trog's.

wxdruid
2007-01-30, 06:44 PM
Rain chases him inside.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 06:46 PM
Hawk walks into SMBR.

McBish
2007-01-30, 07:47 PM
Eric limps out of Inari's and heads towards the docks.

Xaspian
2007-01-30, 07:50 PM
The Pigeons leans forwards, until he half falls through the door into Trog's.

darnin
2007-01-30, 08:16 PM
Darnin gets up from the statue in th center of town and heads for Trog's.

McBish
2007-01-30, 09:04 PM
Eric heads to Trog's.

Xaspian
2007-01-30, 09:21 PM
The Pigeon hops out of Trog's, and flies back to Zurvan's statue.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-30, 09:53 PM
Tirre makes for the police station, but slips down a side alley into the outskirts of Town.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 09:54 PM
Hawk walks out of SMBR

wxdruid
2007-01-30, 09:55 PM
Gwen walks next to him, her hand in the crook of his elbow. They walk toward her house.

McBish
2007-01-30, 09:59 PM
Eric comes out of Trog's and leans up against the outside of the building.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:07 PM
Not Destro steps onto the streets and looks around. He takes a couple steps forward and ducks into an alley, approaching an NPC. The NPC is blissfully unaware of his own impending doom as Not-Destro knifes him in the back of the head. He leaves the body with an 11 carved into its back and sneaks off to find another victim.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 10:08 PM
"Awww man, That was AWESOME!" Descartes says, having witnessed not-Destro's hideous murder. He chases after ND as the latter tries to make a stealthy escape. "Wait! Let's compare notes!"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:12 PM
Not-Destro flattens himself against a wall and watches as Descartes ((Brain squid form, or thrall?)) comes up to him. Compare notes on what?

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 10:14 PM
((Thrall right now))

"I mean, I don't usually like you meatbags" Descartes says, catching up to not-Destro, "But a meatbag who kills another meatbag for no reason is not as bad as the meatbag he killed, right?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 10:18 PM
ESARS, the Rogue Android, just happens to be walking by, having exited the SMBR, and overhears Descartes's yelling.

Did my audio receptors hear the phrase meatbag? Is there another meatbag hater around?

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:20 PM
Indeed. I find pointless killing quite enjoyable. Not-Destro grins at a passing NPC who happens to be whistling. You want that one, or can I kill it?

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 10:23 PM
"Let me....you will love this." Descartes says, walking over to the NPC. As he reaches him, he turns on his heel to face not-Destro and twists his arm to tap on the NPC's shoulder.

"Huh? Wha-" Is all the poor sap managed to say before four blood-covered tentacles shot out from behind the murderer's head. Instantly they wrapped around the NPC and drew him close. The man had only enough time to choke out a scream that was muffled by streams of blood before he was silenced. The body went limp, Descartes' tentacles retracted, and left was another faceless person in the town - literally.

McBish
2007-01-30, 10:24 PM
Eric looks up thinking he heard something. He looks around and starts to make his way to the docks. Limping in the shadows hoping not to be seen.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:28 PM
Brilliant. Not-Destro grins very, very, evilly and stares at the dead NPC. Watch this. He extends an arm, palm outwards, towards the dead NPC. Tendrils of dark energy snake outwards from his palm and envelop the NPC, who rises into the air. Not-Destro flips his hand and beckons to the NPC. The NPC's body slowly rights itself, and Not-Destro sets it on the ground. The energy is all sucked into the now-standing body, which remains standing, faceless and quite dead.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 10:28 PM
The android recognizes the tentacled parasite: So you are the Descartes I met in the station? Interesting way to kill. I prefer shooting their knee caps so they fall, then finishing with a neck snap preceded by a bullet to each arm.

To not-Destro: I hope he felt that, meatbag? Otherwise you wasted a perfectly good victim.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 10:30 PM
"Wow..." Descartes says to both ESARS and not-Destro, "I didn't even know there were more organisms like me in this place."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:35 PM
He didn't feel it. He's quite dead. Just like the rest of his relatives will be in a very short time. Not-Destro walks over to the Dead NPC. A facsimile of the NPC's face forms over the head wound he suffered. Not-Destro presses a knife into his hand. Go. Kill them all. The NPC lurches off down the street, now looking exactly as it did in life. There is everything in this Town. You just have to know where to look.

Nevrmore
2007-01-30, 10:36 PM
"And all this time I've been using these thralls as a source of food and not entertainment."

McBish
2007-01-30, 10:38 PM
Eric spots a man carrying a knife and moves farther into the shadows as he passes.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 10:39 PM
Ever try using a chained meatbag for target practice?
Sometimes I purposely miss to give them a false hope, which is dashed away when they are filled with holes moments later.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:45 PM
They can be very entertaining if you know the right place to make them bleed. There are ways to make things die very slowly and painfully. The knife carrying NPC passes by Eric almost without noticing him. Then it stops and turns around.

McBish
2007-01-30, 10:48 PM
Eric groans a bit. Hello there, don't suppose your just out for a stroll this evening eh? His hand goes down to the dagger on his belt.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 10:50 PM
They can be very entertaining if you know the right place to make them bleed. There are ways to make things die very slowly and painfully. The knife carrying NPC passes by Eric almost without noticing him. Then it stops and turns around.

Think I wasn't programmed with that knowldege? My primary function is assassination, after all. I go for the unessential parts first, to prolong their pain.

The Rogue Android draws a pistol, and kneecaps a random NPC, then rushes in and tears off his forearms.

Anyone want to finish him?

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 10:53 PM
Allow me. Not Destro points at the downed NPC and makes a fist. The NPC gurgles, and blood oozes out of his mouth. He's still alive though, and will be for around ten minutes. There. Now we watch him die. The knife wielding NPC looks at Eric. No, No I'm not. I'm off to kill some people.

McBish
2007-01-30, 10:54 PM
Anyone specifically or just general homicide fun?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 10:56 PM
Shock from bloodloss will make him go into a catatonic state. Allow me to extend his existence.

The Rogue Android sticks his metal fingers into the arm-stumps, causing the victim pain, and prolonging the meatbag's suffering.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:00 PM
Good. The particular method I used to kill him would normally last far longer, but with him already missing major limbs stopping blood loss is an excellent idea. Knife wielding NPC continues staring. Both, I suppose. Are you easily killable?

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:02 PM
I like to think I'm not. He glances around to see if there might be any help around.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:05 PM
I didn't stick my fingers in this meatbag just for that.

With his hands in the stumps, he twists his fingers around, and the NPC would be screaming loud enough for the other planes to hear, if it weren't already spitting out blood.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:05 PM
Oh. Well, that's too bad. Why don't we test that theory? The NPC shuffles closer. Not-Destro grins down at the helpless and dying NPC. Now that is an even better idea. Say, should I break all his bones, one by one? It isn't fatal, but it will cause extreme amounts of suffering.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:06 PM
Almost as though it was on cue, a haggard man shuffles past Eric and the knife-wielding NPC, giving immediate regard to neither one.

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:07 PM
Dammit. Oh well self defense. He lunges foward drawing his dagger and making to stab him with it. His other hand flicks out a straight razor and slashes at his throat. ((Darn can't sneak attack undead. :( ))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:10 PM
Undead NPC gets stabbed and slashed. It doesn't impede him much, but it does happen. He tries to stab Eric with his knife, the notices the Haggard guy. He takes note to kill him later, or preferably now, and then throws a sharp rock at him.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:11 PM
Can he still hear us? Maybe we should try some psychological torture? The "threaten to kill his family in front of him" way, the "you worthless meatbag" technique, and the Happy Sadist method come to mind.

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:12 PM
Eric curses as he tries to dodge the blade but gets a good sized gash on his side. He stabs at the man again and slashes at the wrist of the hand holding the dagger.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:16 PM
The man grunts in pain and goes to a knee, as the rock stabs him in the lower back. After a second, the man stands up, and yanks the bloody rock out of his back, then faces the two fighters.

"Okay, who's the smartass that threw this?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:16 PM
((Eric's a wrist slasher? That poor, messed-up kid.:smallbiggrin: ))

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:17 PM
((The other guys wrist. *sad sigh*))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:18 PM
I like Happy Sadist. Let's just talk a lot about causing him extreme pain, shall we? Then we actually do cause him extreme pain. It's win-win! Undead NPC is stabbed again, then has his hand chopped off. This is highly inconvenient. He picks the dagger up with his other hand while the first hand scuttles around and tries to climb up Eric's leg.

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:20 PM
What the- Eric tries to knock the hand of him with the back of his hand and tries to kick undead guy in the balls still not understanding the whole undead thing. Not me. He responds to haggarded man.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:23 PM
The man grunts, and flings the sharp rock in between the eyes of the dis-handed fighter.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:23 PM
Undead NPC gets kicked in the balls. The balls are crushed, which would cause severe pain were he alive. He stabs with the dagger, then has a rock embedded in his skull. It doesn't seem to bother him. The crawling hand gets knocked off, and starts trying to climb the other leg.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:25 PM
Happy Sadist basically takes the common fear of psycho clowns. You must send mixed messages to the mind. A bloody infant's doll, anything that was once innocent, then twisted to evil works. I have a seven year old's voice in my system for such a pupose.

Hello there friend! Lets play together!

The android takes a hand out of a stump, and tears off the victim' nose. He waves it in front of the NPC.

Got your nose! Hee, hee, hee!

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:26 PM
Eric gets stabbed by the man. He stabs and slashes at the mans throat while trying to ignore the hand.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:29 PM
Very good. You keep at that, and I'll start snapping bones. Sticks and stones ahoy! Not-Destro laughs madly and snaps his fingers. This is accompanied by a snapping noise somewhere in the NPC's ribcage. The hand continues climbing. Undead NPC's head is now very nearly lopped off. It dangles from his neck while he stabs again.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:30 PM
The man sighs. "Frickin' undead. Look out, kid!"

He pulls out a pistol out of a tattered holster, and fires a round at the undead man. Right before the shot would connect, it explodes in a small fireball.

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:32 PM
Eric blocks the dagger with his arm and gets a deep gash in said arm. He slashes at the guys last hand with his razor. He then takes a step back and raises his arms infront of his face to protect himself from the fireball.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:33 PM
((Nearly Headless Nick! Er...nearly headless undead NPC!))

The android continues to make the NPC regret living, and I'm not going to go into detail because I'm starting to disturb myself.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:38 PM
Crappi- Undead NPC is cut off as he explodes, showering the area around him with little bits of his corpse. His one remaining undead hand withers and dies once the man body is in pieces. Not-Destro helps ESARS torture the NPC, not going into details for the same reason. Needless to say, it is bloody and painful.

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:40 PM
Eric slumps back up against the wall slightly burnt and bleeding from several wounds. Ow.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:41 PM
((What's really scary is that in RL, people say I look like a future serial killer.:smalleek: How does someone look like a killer, though?:smallconfused: And what can I do to fix this?))

The torture continues, as ESARS's player examines his own psychological history for proof of possible insanity.

((Haven't found anything yet.))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:43 PM
((I dunno. Be less sadistic? I look nothing like a killer, and really wouldn't kill another person, but it's fun to "kill" things that are effectively digital and don't mean anything cause they were never alive))
((I know I'm insane, but it's the silly, happy sort of insane))

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:45 PM
The man walks over to Eric, and holds out his hand. "You alright, kid?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:46 PM
((I'm not sadistic in RL. People just like to label, I guess.))

Somewhere in the streets, a random NPC gives another NPC a hug.

((There, that should balance things out.))

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:48 PM
Eric breathes heavily. Not really. I'm sort of bleeding. And a little more burnt than I was. He puts the dagger back in it's sheath and the straight razor up his sleeve.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:52 PM
"Sorry 'bout that. It was the only shot I had that'd take care of Headless Joe there. Now, y'want help up, 'r not?"

McBish
2007-01-30, 11:54 PM
Eric looks Kenyon over and nods. Yeah sure. Thanks for the help.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-30, 11:55 PM
The android suddenly stops whatever violent action he was doing, and punctured the victims lungs.

I'm afraid I have pressing matters to attend to. My player just realizing I'm not actually here.

His player arrives, smacks him with a coma-inducing rubber chicken, and discards the anomaly of time and space in a black hole.

I'm sorry about that. He shouldn't be here right now.

Kenyon
2007-01-30, 11:56 PM
((Damn! You guessed my secret!))

Kenyon helps Eric up.

"Can't say I've seen you 'round here before, kid. 'Course, I've been out for a bit. You new 'round here?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-30, 11:58 PM
((I guessed it before, but Destro has talked to Kenyon quite a bit. It's why I didn't try to kill him))

Perfectly all right. Not-Destro kicks the dead NPC and continues on his way to find another victim.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-31, 12:00 AM
If you'll excuse me, there is a man near some ruins I have to watch over.

The player vanishes.

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:00 AM
Eric stands up. Yeah, I got in a couple of days ago. He checks his wounds. He has one stab wound in his abdomen a slash on his side and one on his arm.

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 12:04 AM
Kenyon digs into his pack, and finds a set of bandages. Lifting up his tunic reveals that his chest and abdomen are already seriously bandaged up already, including the new wound on his back. He quickly changes his bandages, then holds them up to Eric.

"Need somethin' 'til you can reach a healer?"

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:06 AM
A drink? Money to pay said healer.

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 12:07 AM
Kenyon nods, gives the bandages a quick toss in the air, and tosses them back into his pack.

"Well, I 'spose I can at least help you with that first part."

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:09 AM
I guess that will do.

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 12:14 AM
"Well, I was hittin' up the Tavern before this all started. Meet me there, 'n whatever you want's on the house." He nods, and limps his way to Trog's.

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:16 AM
Sounds good, Trog's... he stumbles a bit. I think a healer would be good. He looks like he is about to pass out.

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 12:21 AM
The power of Plot yanks Kenyon back over to where Eric is.

"Goddammit, can't you just..?"

He looks at Eric. "Whoa, looks like the drink can wait a minute, kid. Let's getcha healed, first. Any preference on your temple?"

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:23 AM
Um... a cheap one?

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 12:27 AM
Kenyon attempts to throw Eric's arm over his shoulder.

"Let's getcha over to Inari's, then."

McBish
2007-01-31, 12:29 AM
Eric leans heavily on Kenyon limping, even though he wasn't stabbed in the leg this fight. But you do probably see some dried blood and recent patchwork done to his pants. He follows Kenyon to Inari's.

------------------------

Eric leaves Inari's and finds a nice quiet alley. He slumps down to the ground and looks at the wound that was on his leg. He cuts out the stiches and then falls asleep.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-31, 01:11 AM
Destro starts being in the streets. He wanders around for a while to see if he can find anyone he knows, when Divination suddenly contacts him. Destro? You blinked out for a second there. We seem to have found Kenyon. Destro stops. Go on...

Lord Magtok
2007-01-31, 01:13 AM
Agent Omega is suddenly spat out of a giant rubber chicken toy, and the chicken disappears before he notices it.

How'd I get in the streets? That's odd. I guess I'll just get a drink at the tavern.

He enters the tavern.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-31, 01:18 AM
Yes? Good. Destro spins on his heel and marches into the temple of Inari.

Shadow
2007-01-31, 01:37 AM
A dark mist forms around the back of the tavern. From it emerges a man who looks confused.
He looks around for a moment.
Why does that keep happening? What's going on with me? he cries to himelf as he makes his way back inside.

Kenyon
2007-01-31, 01:42 AM
Kenyon makes his way out of Inari's temple, and walks over to Trog's.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-31, 01:46 AM
Destro follows Kenyon, looking around to make sure no-one else is nearby.

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:51 AM
Eric wakes up curled up on the ground and cold. He stands up and makes his way to Trog's.

He leaves Trog's and heads towards the slums. Suddenly he stops and checks his pockets with a groan he turns and heads back to Trog's.

He leaves again and heads towards the slums.

AmberVael
2007-01-31, 12:53 PM
Svala steps out of Trog's Tavern and looks around interestedly, then wanders around the town aimlessly for a time before ending up at the temple of Inari. She curiously enters.

Renrik
2007-01-31, 01:22 PM
The body of the sniper who attacked the Goblin Labor Party rally earlier his weekhas been found shackled to a lamp-post near the dwarven ward, apparently placed their during the night. He has multiple wounds to his chest from crossbow bolts, and his beard has been shaved off. He still wears a torn, blood-stained uniform of the dwarven army. Around his neck hangs a sign:

INVADERS AND MURDERERS- THIS IS YOUR MEDICINE
BE WARNED.

The_Librarian
2007-01-31, 01:38 PM
The librarian walks up to the door of Trog's Tavern and pauses before going inside, uncertain of what she'll find waiting for her. She takes a breath, steadies herself and walks inside.

AmberVael
2007-01-31, 03:42 PM
Svala appears back in the streets and walks through them, singing (http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSK-Gbaxz5I) to anyone who wants to hear.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-31, 04:19 PM
Drake leaves the slums and heads to the Warriors' Guild.

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:20 PM
McBish and Natalie step out of Inari's and wait in the streets.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:23 PM
Alena and Alex follow McBish out. Alena reluctantly drops Alex's hand and walks over to McBish, Are you ready?

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:25 PM
Yeah. Not sure exactly how you do this though. He smiles.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:31 PM
It's very easy, put your arms around my neck and I will carry you. Alena steps very close to McBish.

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:32 PM
Ok then. He wraps his arms around her neck.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:36 PM
Alena carefully scoops him up, one arm behind his shoulders and the other under his knees. She holds him close, Comfortable?

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:36 PM
Yeah. He grins.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:40 PM
Alena smiles and lightly runs down the street, taking off into the sky, flapping her wings to get them airborne. She slowly gains altitude.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:41 PM
Tehanu walks out of the Temple of Iames and waits for Lyrak.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 06:41 PM
Alex disappears in a swirl of fire and reappears atop a nearby building. He lies down and puts his hands behind his head.

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:42 PM
McBish looks around while Alena flies higher. He is smiling even wider than before.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:44 PM
Just let me know when we're high enough.

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:45 PM
Ok. He looks down at the ground. This is great.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-31, 06:49 PM
Tehanu walks out of the Temple of Iames and waits for Lyrak.
Lyrak comes out and takes her hand.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:50 PM
Tehanu smiles and lets him lead the way to Hank's.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:51 PM
Alena looks down, Okay, anywhere you want to fly over?

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:55 PM
How about the ocean, or maybe the woods. Um yeah the woods.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 06:57 PM
Alena obligingly flies over to the woods.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-31, 07:03 PM
Lyrak breathes in the night air, then takes Tehanu's hand and heads to Hookah Hank's.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:08 PM
Gwen opens her gate and steps out onto the street, she holds the gate for Hawk.

Kyrian
2007-01-31, 07:10 PM
Aramir runs past Gwen.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:11 PM
Gwen laughs and jumps out of the way as Rain runs after him.

Nevrmore
2007-01-31, 07:14 PM
Hawk follows after Gwen.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:15 PM
Gwen grins at the cat's antics and slips her hand into Hawk's as she leads him over to Alarra's gem shop.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 07:16 PM
On top of the building that Alex is lying on a cloaked figure appears next to him. Before Alex has the time to react the figure has picked him up and thrown him into a dark alleyway adjacent to the building. The figure follows him down in a more controlled fashion and the alley appears to get a little bit more darker.

Nevrmore
2007-01-31, 07:17 PM
To the gemshop Hawk goes.

Kyrian
2007-01-31, 07:17 PM
Aramir runs towards Alarra's as well.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:19 PM
Gwen leads him over to the shop and opens the door for him.

Rain nips at his tail the entire way.

Kyrian
2007-01-31, 07:19 PM
Aramir slowly heads inside.

Nevrmore
2007-01-31, 07:20 PM
Hawk smiles a little, walking inside.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:21 PM
Rain and Gwen follow Hawk.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:56 PM
Chaotic Bob walks down the street looking around him in awe.
Oh, how I love the new and excitng!

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 07:56 PM
Alena flies back to Inari's and lands in front of the door. She gently sets McBish down and keeps one hand on his shoulder til he regains his balance.

McBish
2007-01-31, 07:58 PM
He does so and hugs Alena. Natalie stands by smiling at McBish.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:00 PM
Alena looks around, I'm glad you enjoyed your flight. Natalie, do you know where Alex went?

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:01 PM
Thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me. "He teleported away somewhere. I don't know where."

Merant
2007-01-31, 08:02 PM
Merant steps out of a darker than usual alleyway, wiping some blood off on his clothes. He walks down the street towards Alena, he grins slightly evily and nods to her "Evening miss" he continues walking down the street smiling to himself.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:04 PM
Alena nods to McBish, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to go look for Alex. She nods absentmindly at Merant as he passes by.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:07 PM
Seeing the blood on Merant. I think I should go check that alley. He heads into the alley and Natalie follows him.

Merant
2007-01-31, 08:07 PM
Merant snickers to himself when Alex is mentioned while he's walking.

The alleyway has magical darkness on it

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:08 PM
Alena takes off into the sky to check the rooftops.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:09 PM
McBish backs out and cast Light on a stone. He hopes that will break through the darkness.

Merant
2007-01-31, 08:11 PM
The darkness is unaffected by the light spell

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:13 PM
McBish's player sighs as he sees McBish do something silly like that. Well this can't be good. Natalie got anything to break through the darkness? "No." Ok then. Well... Hello anyone in there?

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:15 PM
Alena looks on rooftops that she knows he likes.

Merant
2007-01-31, 08:19 PM
From the air Alena can see an alleyway next to a building that Alex liked that is darker than it's supposed to be

No answer from the alleyway, but a good listen check will notice some very unhealthy sounding breathing.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:20 PM
Right then. McBish goes in and starts to feel around.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:22 PM
Alena cautiously descends, when she gets to the darkness she tries casting Daylight to see what's down in the alley.

Merant
2007-01-31, 08:26 PM
The darkness in the alley is removed by the daylight spell, and at the far end of the alley there's an unmoving body.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:27 PM
McBish goes over to the body casting CMW as he does so.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:28 PM
Alena lands next to him and feels for a pulse as she holds back a sob.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:29 PM
There's a pulse but it's very weak.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:30 PM
Lets the CMW flow into him trying to heal him.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:33 PM
Alena quickly sings a CCW.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:35 PM
The CMW and CCW brings Alex back to consciousness...and in his current condition that's not a nice place to be in. He grimaces and almost passes out again due to the pain.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:36 PM
McBish cast another CMW on Alex.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:36 PM
Alena quickly sings him another CCW. She gently puts one hand on his arm.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:40 PM
Alex's breathing becomes more regular and he sighs, but he still looks like he's in quite a bit of pain.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:41 PM
McBish cast a CLW on him. We need to get him to a temple.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:41 PM
Alena gently kisses his cheek and sings another CCW for him.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:44 PM
Alex sighs, winces and opens his eyes, he reaches up and wraps his arms around Alena.

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:44 PM
McBish cast one last CLW on him.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:45 PM
She very gently picks him up, Does it still hurt, sweetheart?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:46 PM
"I feel like someone dropped a building on my face..."

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:48 PM
I'm out of healing.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 08:55 PM
Alena casts her last CCW.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 08:57 PM
Alex sighs and clings to Alena "Thanks for the healing you two..."

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:59 PM
No problem. We should probably get you to Inari's though.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 09:00 PM
You're welcome sweetheart, as she cuddles him close in her arms. Thank you McBish.

Do you still hurt anywhere?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 09:03 PM
Alex shakes his head at McBish, he smiles weakly at Alena "My pride hurts worst of all."

McBish
2007-01-31, 09:04 PM
It's the least I could do. If your sure your ok, We're going to go back to the temple. He stands up.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 09:12 PM
Alena kisses him and buries her face in his hair.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 09:16 PM
Alex nods slightly in McBish's direction and hugs Alena tight, closing his eyes.

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 09:18 PM
Alena whispers, What happened? as she carries him out of the alley.

McBish
2007-01-31, 09:18 PM
McBish and Natlie go into Inari's.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 09:22 PM
"Someone jumped me and beat 12 kinds of crap out of me." Alex gives as close to a growl that he can in his current state "And I think I know who he was."

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 09:24 PM
Who, sweetheart, who was it? Do you want to go back to the room?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-31, 09:34 PM
"I want to get off the streets for certain...and who I think it was you probably don't want to know"

wxdruid
2007-01-31, 09:38 PM
Alena carries him into the Tavern.

McBish
2007-01-31, 09:39 PM
((The door is blocked to Trog's.))

AmberVael
2007-01-31, 09:39 PM
Svala still wanders through the streets, embracing her renewed life with vigor. She has a small pouch of coins on her belt, won alternately by gambling and singing, and she nearly dances through the streets. She goes to Trog's Tavern and sees the blocked doorway with a frown.

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:46 PM
Eric climbs out of Trog's second story and slowly starts to climb down the wall.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 10:48 PM
A shadow elemental floats out of the window above Eric. It sees him and begins to float down towards him.

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:51 PM
Eric spots the shadow and drops down to the ground with a grunt. He starts to run down the streets.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 10:53 PM
The elemental slowly follow him, confidant that his prey will run out of energy soon enough.

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:54 PM
He runs towards the docks.

Destro_Yersul
2007-02-01, 05:10 AM
Not-Destro walks casually along the streets, humming to himself and carrying a severed head. A passing NPC blinks, looks at the head, looks at not-Destro, and very foolishly calls attention to himself by saying: Didn't you die in Trog's last night? Not-Destro looks at him. Yes. I did. Death won't hold me for long though. The colour seeps out of him and he becomes semitransparent. Oops! You know my secret now, now don't you? I'll just have to kill you. The ghost of Not-Destro swoops forward, passing through the startled NPC's flesh. It doesn't come out the other side. A voice in the NPC's head begins talking, slowly and softly. Well, well, you ARE in trouble now. Host to a malovolent entity. That's not going to look good for you. It's too bad there isn't anything you could do about it. Don't worry though, your release will come soon enough. *crunch crunch* The NPC dies a little inside. Very flavourful soul you have here. Mind if I eat it? Don't answer that, of course you do. But what you care about doesn't matter anymore. Your personality is no where near strong enough to displace me. Which means you and I are going to get aquainted, before you die. Now, MARCH! The NPC starts off down the street, staring around him with eyes that now see not for him, but for the creature that, even now, is devouring his soul peice by peice.

Castaras
2007-02-01, 05:45 AM
The kitten sits by the blocked entrance to Trogs, and mews. It crawls through a small hole in the blockage.

wxdruid
2007-02-01, 08:41 AM
Tehanu and Lyrak walk out of Hank's. She looks around, "It looks like it will be a nice day."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 08:41 AM
Lyrak nods. It does.

wxdruid
2007-02-01, 08:43 AM
Tehanu smiles wickedly, "I might even let you sleep for a while."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 08:46 AM
Lyrak smiles. Sleep is nice, he says, But I think I can last another round before you exhaust me completely.

wxdruid
2007-02-01, 08:56 AM
Tehanu pulls him closer as they walk home. "I know just what we can do."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 09:14 AM
Oh, good. Lyrak squeezes her gently.

wxdruid
2007-02-01, 09:16 AM
Tehanu stops at the Temple door and waits for him to unlock it.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 09:17 AM
Lyrak unlocks the door.

wxdruid
2007-02-01, 09:19 AM
Tehanu saunters inside.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:21 AM
Romulus steps outside of Trog's, and spreads his wings out to their full length, stretching them as he too stretches.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:25 AM
Svala appears on the roof of one of the buildings, humming softly to herself as she admires the new day.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:26 AM
After a nice stretch, Romulus takes to the air and flies over the buildings.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:31 AM
Svala stretches her wings out behind her and begins to sing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TA8_RP0uo8)
((Alena is not the only one who likes Enya, and she had a good idea. Yoink.))

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:32 AM
Romulus notices the movement out of the corner of his eyes, and softly lands on the building Svala is on. He listens to her singing.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:34 AM
Svala finishes her song and smiles at Romulus. Hello.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:39 AM
"Hi, you've got a lovely voice..."

Romulus smiles, then realization hits his face.

"Sorry...my name's Romulus."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:42 AM
Why thank you. I'm Svala. She holds out her hand.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:44 AM
Romulus takes her hand and lightly kisses the back of it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you...Svala? You must be Aesa's friend."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:47 AM
Svala brightens and nods. Yes I am. She takes her hand back with a smile. You know Aesa then?

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:48 AM
"Yes, I know her. It's good to see she's found you again, I'm only sorry I wasn't able to help her."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:51 AM
Svala grins. Its good to be back, and from what I hear, she did not really need much help.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:52 AM
"So you haven't been here long then, I take it?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:55 AM
Svala shakes her head. Not long at all.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 10:56 AM
"From what I've seen of the place, it's....interesting."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:59 AM
Svala nods and smiles. I got that impression too.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:02 AM
"Got some nice people here though. Emphasis on some..."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:04 AM
Yes indeed. There are the nice people and then there are those who will steal your money. Svala winks and shakes a small pouch of coins.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:07 AM
Romulus raises an eyebrow and smiles. "Well, I try to stay to the first category there, I'm no thief."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:09 AM
I tell people they will lose their money, but they insist on flinging it at me. Svala chuckles a little. They shouldn't gamble with me.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:11 AM
"Oh really? I may have to test this theory sometime."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:14 AM
Svala smiles and shakes her head. Here we go again.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:16 AM
Romulus smiles and shrugs.

"Then again, I could always just take your word for it."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:20 AM
Probably a good idea. Or you could just watch me gamble against someone else.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:21 AM
"I wouldn't mind that."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:24 AM
Svala gives a rippling laugh. I could go back to the den and claim that you are my bodyguard. I might need one, actually.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 11:25 AM
Romulus nods.

"I can do that."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 11:26 AM
Svala grins and leads the way to the Den.

Castaras
2007-02-01, 11:54 AM
Fus walks out of Trogs and heads down to the slums.

Romulus
2007-02-01, 01:42 PM
New streets!

((http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1936129#post1936129))