PDA

View Full Version : Pitch Black Persona

rynaultima
2013-11-24, 05:36 PM
Wewt I made the in character thread!

Raynexakame
2013-11-24, 07:03 PM
Magic is all but dead, survived be a select few whom would be in hiding, a series of unexplained disapearnces and the resent revalation of a shadowy organization called Malignas has been filling the news. You are a typical high school studenthanging about the classroom before the teacher arrives. What do you do?

rynaultima
2013-11-24, 07:09 PM
Ryna

She'd be sitting in her usual seat in the back of the room, fiddling with her doll that looked eerily similar to that of herself. Uncaring of what the others thought about it, they'd all be her meat puppets some day was the idea that ran through her mind.

nepeta
2013-11-24, 07:39 PM
i waqlk up to her and take the seat beside her*

hi there.

nepeta
2013-11-24, 08:08 PM
*i notice the gothic doll and look at it curiously*

looks like its missing something really gothic. like...*i reach around in my bag. pulling out a pencil and some tinfoil, and i quickly make...* a scythe?

rynaultima
2013-11-25, 06:27 PM
Who the hell are you? -she turned to face the male sitting next to her. Her eyes peering with a force that'd even make the dead tremble with fright. It was clear she had never met the male before nor did she care to.

Cause Fear: [roll0] DC14 will if you fail you run away for how many rounds I rolled if you succeed you are shaken

nepeta
2013-11-25, 10:51 PM
the name is nepeta. nepeta leijon. nice to meet you! (how do u roll dice on here?)

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-26, 09:27 AM
Heinrich arrived several minutes late, his bag and hair in a mess. He looked over the students in his class and did what he did best. "Good morning students, hope your doing well. I apologize for my late arrival," he announced as he took a seat as his desk and gave them all a smile.

(Sorry for the rhyming guys, I know it is a bother. I blame CBS and the newest episode of How I Met Your Mother)

Heinrich reached across his desk for the list of students in class, scanned it over and checked each student who was present. "He's here . . . she's here," he mumbled to himself while his eyes darted back and forth between the list and the students. "Well, it seems that nearly everybody is here today. Students, would you kindly take out your physics textbooks and turn to page three hundred and ninety four?"

Heinrich stood at the front of the room and began writing formulas regarding velocity and momentum on the whiteboard.

nepeta
2013-11-26, 04:24 PM
(trying to roll) [roll0]

nepeta
2013-11-26, 07:02 PM
*stands up and runs off screaming, grabbing the teacher and running out of the room!* SHE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL! RUN AWAYYYYY

Belunus
2013-11-26, 07:09 PM
Confused by the scene I just witnessed I ignore it and lie down on my desk.

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-26, 07:43 PM
Heinrich stopped writing in the middle of a formula, put down the marker and sighed. As a teacher, he had to check in on this incident in case it was a serious matter or just a random outburst. "Class, would you excuse me for a moment?" He turned on a heel, made a quizzical look to the class and mouthed out the words, what the hell is his problem.

Heinrich left the room and shut the door behind him. He saw the student running down the hallway and shouted, "Hey! Can I talk to you for moment?"

rynaultima
2013-11-26, 07:50 PM
Ryna

Having been in the same room as the teacher she had begun to blush a bit her head tilted down so no one could see." Serves him right ******** loser"

nepeta
2013-11-26, 09:00 PM
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. gotta go gotta go! *keeps walking away from the creepy girl!* damn, and i was hoping to be friends... sir, i am unsure why, but i cannot go back to that class. it appears i actually cannot turn back around

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-26, 10:15 PM
"That's quite a pickle you're in," Heinrich said to the hysterical student as he tried to act as if he understood his ramblings. "How about you just take some time at the nurse, rest a bit until the next class and see me after class to get the work you missed and your belongings?" Heinrich really wanted to get this matter out of the way so he could return to his class, which was already several minutes behind schedule.

nepeta
2013-11-27, 08:13 AM
sir, u dont quite seem to understand. im not controlling my legs. my legs decided to get the **** out of there. i would love to return to class and appologise for this incedent, just as soon as my legs allow it.

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-27, 01:55 PM
"Well then," Heinrich replied, who at the time was absolutely puzzled by the boy's claims. "You should just wait around until the next class," Heinrich stated as he attempted to sound confident in his proposed solution, "then I'll talk
to the young lady about the incident when I can. Sound fair?"

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-27, 03:09 PM
(Screw it. Diplomacy check. Rolling to see if I convince the student to shut their trap and let me continue my lesson.)

[roll0]

nepeta
2013-11-27, 05:14 PM
ok then. have fun sir...im sorry, i never got your name. mine is nepeta by the way.

nepeta
2013-11-27, 05:17 PM
oh and i do appologise for causing such a disturbance. i shall try not to do so again

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-27, 07:35 PM
"Don't worry about it Nepeta," Heinrich said in a carefree manner, "Heinrich Rusks is the name." Ruska turned on a heel and thought, What the **** kind of name is Nepeta. After dismissing his student, he stepped back into his class and adjusted his glasses. "I do apologize for the disturbance class. Let us get back to the matter at hand." Heinrich went to his desk, wrote a note and collected a stack of worksheets that he printed off yesterday.

As he reached the girl whom Nepeta attempted to befriend, he attempted to leave the note with the worksheet, which was a request to speak with her after class about the matter.

(Sleight of Hand check to perform this action)

[roll0]

rynaultima
2013-11-27, 08:09 PM
Ryna crumpled the note before looking down on the work sheet, finding everything too simple she jtted down answers that she saw as correct.

[roll0]

BlackMetalBard
2013-11-28, 12:07 AM
Heinrich paid no notice to the crumpling of the note and continued on, placing his final sheet down upon [belunus]'s desk. "So class, since we're running close to the end, I am going to make this brief." He adjisted his glasses and took a seat at his desk. "I'll be sending you a presentation on intertia and momentum tonight. Your homework is to watch it and take notes along with that worksheet. You have the rest of the class to yourselves. Please follow all rules determined by the school so we have no problems. Thank you." With that, Heinrich took his tablet out of his bag and began editing the lesson plan, adjusting it to fit the shift in the schedule.

Raynexakame
2013-11-30, 06:08 PM
The lights begin to flicker the exact moment the bell rang, a sudden chill in the air easily was felt amongst the magic users as if the abilities were active for the time being. " This is your principal speaking we are currently activating a level 5 lock down, all students MUST return to their classrooms! Teachers you know what t-" mid sentence the principal let out a blood curdling scream..

nepeta
2013-12-01, 08:48 PM
*i return to the class room, look out the classroom door* sweet. this should be FUN! so. principal is down, class five lockdown in effect, and there is clearly some useless protocol for us to follow like sheep. hm...i know i should follow protocol as that is the rule, but if something is going to attempt to get in here, anyone have a problem with me taking it out first?
*closes and locks the door, stands off to the side of it*

BlackMetalBard
2013-12-06, 10:49 PM
Heinrich shook his head in disbelief as the lock down went underway. When Nepeta requested to attack the first thing that came in, Heinrich only replied with, "Go right ahead." He moved from his seat to right next to [Belunus]'s desk, smacked his hand down hard on the desk as reality came back to him and announced the following. "FIRST AND FOREMOST, ALL OF YOU STAY TO THE CENTER OF THE ROOM. SECONDLY, STAY CLEAR OF THE WINDOWS AND AWAY FROM THE DOORS. THIRDLY, YELL IF YOU SEE ANYTHING DANGEROUS. And lastly, how many of you can fight?"

nepeta
2013-12-07, 08:26 PM
considering the fact that my apperance has gotten me into many back ally brawls over the past few years, yeah, i can fight.

Raynexakame
2013-12-20, 09:39 PM
Down the hall way many a scream was heard followed by silince if anyone actually looked out the door window they'd see a group of four small humanoid creatures each wielding what appears to be a bloodied club.

rynaultima
2013-12-20, 09:42 PM
"... I'll fight if I must. " The pale toned girl sheepishly removed her gloves to reveal the severely scared hands that were concealed underneath before slowly rising to stand up and walk towards the front of the class, her long ebony hair swaying left to right with each mesmeric step she toke

nepeta
2013-12-20, 10:01 PM
*stares at her for a long second, then peers out the window* the **** are those !?!?!? goblins? teacher, im gonna....your not gonna let me leave this room, are you.

rynaultima
2013-12-20, 10:12 PM
" calm down hair ball, with the way they are I can handle them myself you needn't get your erm.. paws dirty" she turned her head in disgust with the fur clad male she had happened to be standing by her hair nearly whipping him across the face due to it's length

nepeta
2013-12-20, 10:20 PM
HA! WHAT A GOOD JOKE! *tears open the door and punches the closest one*
[roll0]

rynaultima
2013-12-20, 10:21 PM
" oh bother. " she followed the man who went running out of the room glaring at the quartet of goblims that now lay I front of her. Having devised a plan upon reopening them. " furball attack one of them only. I'll attack the other. "

rynaultima
2013-12-20, 10:24 PM
d20+2<- initiative

rynaultima
2013-12-20, 10:27 PM
[roll0] initiative time

BlackMetalBard
2013-12-21, 06:24 PM
As Nepeta and Ryna dive out of the classroom and challenge the goblin horde, Heinrich smirked a little. He adjusted his glasses and muttered to himself, "Finally, this job has gotten a little interesting." He reached into his shoulder bag and pulled out his Meteor Hammer, wrapped in its coiled Meteor Form.

"I know it may not be the best time to start this subject, students, but how about we go over the topic of inertia. You see, Issac Newton's Third Law states that an object in motion stays in motion." He moved out of the crowd, into the hallway, and swung the coiled hammer in a circular motion until it moved intensely fast. "Unless acted upon by a non zero net force." Heinrich flattened his palm and grabbed the arm of the hammer tightly, forcing it to stop and straighten out into its Fortress Form (AC bonus +1).

"Nepeta! Ryna! Don't get hurt too much, okay? Otherwise administration will ream me out for it." Heinrich readied himself for battle, hoping he wasn't too rusty after all this time.

BlackMetalBard
2013-12-21, 06:27 PM
Initiative Roll

[roll0]

nepeta
2013-12-21, 10:05 PM
initiative

[roll0]

Raynexakame
2013-12-22, 05:30 PM
The goblin gang looked at the trio I front of them, each armed and ready to strike. A few dead students lay about the ground some with limbs removed others not so much.
attack order. Nepeta, goblin, ryna, goblin, Heinrich, goblin, goblin.

nepeta
2013-12-29, 04:05 PM
*leaps out to punch the closest one*
[roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-01-01, 07:11 PM
The goblin the catfolk attacked merely laughed as his blow bounced off his shield. Siezing the opertunity the green skinned creature trusted his short sword towards him with fierce strongth.

[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

rynaultima
2014-01-30, 07:16 PM
the female not following through with her plans had insted punched the same goblin neppeta had punched. her light blue eyes shimmering in delight as she had simply knew what her attack would do. 1d20 damage 1d31d6

rynaultima
2014-01-30, 07:28 PM
[roll0] damage [roll1] deathtouch [roll2]

Raynexakame
2014-02-02, 06:59 PM
Ryna having tripped over her own foot lunged outwards to the goblin quartet with such grace had managed to tackle the two that were behind her target to the ground. However this event came with consenquence her dress had gotten snagged on one of the goblins armor essentially tearing it clean off exposing her undergarments.

Both goblins she hit take 7 damage. both are dead

rynaultima
2014-02-02, 07:32 PM
RYNA

"For the love of! I Didn't ask for this ! " she yelled out at the top of her lungs whilest getting up. her eyes having turned a light shade of red as if a fire was stirring within her very soul.( if she had one )

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-06, 01:02 AM
Heinrich reached into his bag and unveils a silver handheld device which retains the shape of a small gun. He aimed the device towards the golbin right behind Ryna and spoke the following after pressing his thumb against the back of the device, which activated a special vocal command system.

"Set Mode to Cantrip Acid Splash."

Heinrich pulled the trigger of the device, which launched a fast, acidic orb from the device towards the goblin.

Attack Roll (Ranged Touch Attack)
[roll0]

Damage Roll (If Contact is Made)
[roll1]

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-06, 01:05 AM
Crit Roll
[roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:10 PM
*i turn to attack the last goblin* [roll0] [roll1]

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:13 PM
*suddenly distracted by BOOBS!* [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:20 PM
*slips on a pool of blood under his feet and falls face first into her chest, very quickly understanding that i need to get the hell out of there*

rynaultima
2014-02-06, 09:39 PM
RYNA

"...." having felt the male's face be pressed against her breasts she had continued on with her initial plan, a sudden spark having emmited from her palm before igniting outwards into a pure cone of flame that'd engulf both the male and the goblin she had been aiming at to begin with

Deathtouch: nepeta only[roll0] Burning hands: [roll1] DC 14 reflex save

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:45 PM
*gets the hell out of the way* [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:47 PM
(take 2. using feline luck. lets me reroll a reflex check) [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-06, 09:50 PM
*does infact take cover quickly, and runs back away from her

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-06, 10:06 PM
Heinrich held back a hearty laugh at the scene and aimed his silver device directly at the last remaining, flaming goblin. "Talk about grace on the battlefield," he remarked as he fired another cantrip Acid Splash right at the feet of the goblin. "Get out of my sight, creatin."

Intimidate Attempt on Goblin
[roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-02-06, 10:11 PM
the goblin panicing had quickly fled the scene leaving the trio alone amongst the dead that had surounded them. the students that were in the classroom were no longer there and had evacuated via window while this fight had taken place. the area was safe for now.

300 xp for all

Dblade26
2014-02-07, 04:32 PM
The students still in the classroom might be startled out of any sense of complacency they cultivated as a figure suddenly smashed through one of the room's windows, somehow accompanied by slowly rising music. (http://youtu.be/XkVW1pHs0LY)

This figure was quickly recognizable as Gakuto Nekki, a well known eccentric who hardly ever attended school and always seemed to be in trouble for his bizarre behavior whenever he actually did show up.

"I...HAVE ARRIVED!" Gakuto looked around the battlefield of a classroom, confusion plain on his face as his music somehow continued to play in the background.

"Was I late to class again?"

EtherealNexus
2014-02-07, 05:41 PM
At that moment, the remaining students were distracted by Gakuto's tardy shenanigans. While it may not have been ideal for the bizarre student, Gakuto's late appearance was timely for one student.

Quickly climbing up from the edge of the classroom window, young Hiryu Sonozaki slipped quietly into the classroom. Although he noticed the remnants of chaos that had brewed around him, he paid no mind, instead sitting at (what was left) of his desk and pulling out a book of uncertain content.

His scalding red eyes dotted from the sides of the room, attempting to size up the situation until the acrobatic student finally seemed fed up and spoke. His voice, although deep and coarse, seemed to catch some eyes. Hiryu was never one to speak.

"Alright. I give up. What happened here?"

nepeta
2014-02-07, 05:59 PM
*runs the **** away from the angry lady, taking an arm that was laying on the ground with me* take a guess hiryu. *tosses him the arm

rynaultima
2014-02-07, 07:15 PM
Having easily caught up to the male named neppeta she had easily backhanded the male harshly against the cheek to the extent of leaving a red mark upon it

"IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! i'LL ****ING MURDER YOU AND EVERYONE YOU EVER LOVED, THEN BRING THEM ALL BACK TO LIFE THEN KILL THEM AGAIN BEFORE YOUR UNDEAD EYES!"

Imediately taking notice of the other two her eyes took a long stare at Hiryu

" H-Hello Hiryu " she had been pressing her two index fingers together while her head had tilted down a bit, completely disregarding the fact that she was in fact not wearing anything other than her bra and panties which both were black and had white fanged skulls on them.

rynaultima
2014-02-07, 07:17 PM
Forgot x.x
Damage[roll0] Also Clarion Call on the yelling bet. ^^;

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-07, 07:22 PM
"Wow, Mr Nekki, I'm impressed. You've shown up for class five times in the last month of school. Granted right now, class is not in session." Heinrich adjusted his glasses and responded to Hiryu's question after a short pause. "Over the intercom, we heard the murder of the principal and then goblins just came out of nowhere. Intuition informs me that the shizen has 'hit the fan.'" Ruska kept his meteor hammer primed and ready for any sort of confrontation.

EtherealNexus
2014-02-07, 11:00 PM
Hiryu tilted his book forward onto his desk and glanced over at Ryna. He always had a stoic, stone-faced gaze to him; one would think he was looking upon others with disdain. Not so much the case. He gave her a small smile and said,

"Good morning Ryna. You're looking exuberant, as always."

He figured she didn't realize her wardrobe situation and while he could politely tell her so, there's always that small chance that he could be mistaken for a pervert. Such a dreaded moniker. Without even a small break he turned to Heinrich with a face filled with a strange, dire curiosity.

"You can't be serious! What a day to come in late." Hiryu seemed pretty shocked at the news, but eventually returned to his book. Whatever consequences these circumstances would have, he would find out very soon.

nepeta
2014-02-07, 11:16 PM
i-i-im sorry! i slipped! it wasnt intentional!

Raynexakame
2014-02-07, 11:50 PM
Among the idle chit chat that the group had been doing a rather fearsome roar was heard down the hallway roughly where the gymnasium was along with what had sounded like gunfire but that would still to be found out. One student that had survived the onslaught of the hallways had barged into the classroom, his cloths somewhat torn, a large laceration upon his chest, he clearly wasn't going to survive " W-We need to leave now! " he had spoken out with pained words before dropping to the ground.

he is still well enough to answer questions

Dblade26
2014-02-08, 09:43 AM
"I know, extraordinary isn't it? At this rate I might even become a man of learning, huh? ahahaha!"

Gakuto was more than used to his classmates' strangeness and antics by now, although he had to admit that decorating the school with what looked like fire, acid and goblin corpses was far too awesome and metal for the usual boring classes he occasionally chose to attend. Just then a wounded student burst through the door covered in blood. Maybe this wasn't just some oddly interesting school festival after all.

"What happened to you, what's going on out there!?" Gakuto rushed to the injured student's side, shaking him in a melodramatic way, having brushed the glass shards off of himself a little bit earlier as Hiryuu arrived.

"Answer me man! It's alright and you're going to be okay, but answer me!"

EtherealNexus
2014-02-08, 07:05 PM
Hiryu sighed and put his book down and stood up. His long black hair complimented his swift movements, streaming around his face as he turned and stood. He immediately paced over calmly to Gakuto and the wounded student. He looked over at Gakuto, who was on his knees like a scene out of a cheesy soap opera. "Nekki. You're going to make things worse if you swing him around like that. Stop that."

At that moment, Hiryu's eyes met Gakuto's, exchanging an intense glare at one another. The two students shared a strange relationship; they were not friends nor enemies and yet, their interactions with one another hinted at some complicated rivalry. Their personalities were extreme opposites; Hiryu kept a quiet and distanced demeanor while Gakuto embraced a grandeur and more extroverted existence. In any case, in all of their interactions, they were never ones to agree with one another.

Hiryu crouched down to the student's side and turned his head to him. "Listen...I need you to listen. We'll get someone to help you, but in the meantime, could you tell me what you saw and what happened?"

Raynexakame
2014-02-09, 05:46 PM
The student highly pained but forced the words out of his mouth to attempt to save his fellow class mates.

"Th-There was this portal. Huge spiked creature rampaged out of it. It tore the gym teacher to pieces!"

having been so terified the student had been barely forming sentances.

nepeta
2014-02-09, 05:55 PM
sweet. gym class. lets goooo!

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-09, 06:20 PM
Heinrich felt a huge pit form in his stomach as the student mentioned the spiked beast that had appeared in the gym. "Might be a good time to call upon Eidolon," he muttered to himself as he removed the tablet from his bag. He turned it on and activated the homebrew application titled "Eidolon Conjure."

After tapping several keys on the interface, Heinrich looked up to the group and stated, "We should get some backup soon. Raphael 1.0 will arrive and be able to assist us in roughly 45 seconds from now." He smirked confidently and returned the tablet to his shoulder bag.

rynaultima
2014-02-09, 06:48 PM
Ryna

Having felt curious of what this portal was he had mentioned she imediately begun to exit the confines of the classroom, her long ebony hair swaying a bit as it followed her. " i'm going, feel free to join me, or not. " she had spoken out to the group on her way out

nepeta
2014-02-09, 07:10 PM
really? raphael? the archangel? this should be interesting

nepeta
2014-02-09, 07:23 PM
*listens intently at the door* [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-09, 07:38 PM
*hearing nothing, charges down the hall in an attempt to save the disturbing maiden

Dblade26
2014-02-09, 07:47 PM
"NOOOOOOOOOOO! I swear to you, your brutal mauling at the hands of this admittedly awesome sounding monster shall be avenged!" Gakuto said this despite not even knowing this student's name. Doing so seemed both just and thematically appropriate.

It was at this point that the extremely eccentric teen pulled a rather large sword out from somewhere beneath his coat and unsheathed it, pausing only to scoop some of the broken glass from his entrance into a bag before charging out the door without bothering to ask any more questions. The sword was originally a prop he had his parents' company make up for one of his performances but, Gakuto being Gakuto, he insisted on it being as realistic and high quality as possible, including maintaining it daily.

As soon as Gakuto encountered anything remotely enemy-ish in the halls he would have to remember to brandish said giant sword while yelling:

"DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL!"

EtherealNexus
2014-02-09, 08:34 PM
"I'd better go with them, they'll need my help." Hiryu thought this as he put the student down and reassured him that someone would tend to his wounds. "I need to find a weapon," thought Hiryu as he stood up and began to exit. However, before he could act, his body became petrified and his eyes widened, focusing on Gakuto's huge blade.

Hiryu's hands began to tremble. He couldn't take his eyes off the majestic-looking weapon. What's worse, Hiryu knew exactly what he was doing and was muttering obscenities under his breath, unable to break free of this trance. "Damn it, I thought I was done with this...not...now..."

Hiryu thought to himself, "Look at that sword. Look at the size of it. That sword...is perfection. The blade is symmetrically forged to allow for ideal balance; the hilt and blade are proportionally built so the wielder's hands are not uncomfortable and weighed down. The accents on the handle and hilt are crafted with such magnificence, it's almost like heaven."

Hiryu was biting his lip, sweating profusely, trying to fight this strange feeling he was getting just from looking at Gakuto's blade! He thought to himself once more, "Calm down, Sonozaki. It's just a sword, it's just Nekki's sword. Try to imagine him in his underwear."

At first, Hiryu closed his eyes and took a breath, but within seconds his eyes broke open and he began to grind his teeth. His thoughts echoed throughout the classroom.

OH NO HE'S HOT!!!

EtherealNexus
2014-02-09, 08:44 PM
Although he struggled to keep his cool, Hiryu covered his eyes, shielding them from the underwear-clad Gakuto and his huge blade. Almost turning queasy, he ran out of the door, grabbed two of the shortswords in the hallway and ran up to join the others.

"Thank God I got out of there...", Hiryu groaned as he attempted to catch up with the others.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-09, 09:00 PM
Heinrich's mech, Raphael 1.0, soared through the window, which had been previously smashed earlier by Gakuto and Hiryu, and landed crouched at the feet of it's master. The machine had a humanoid form, standing five feet 3 inches tall and had a large wingspan of 10 feet. Its metal gleamed beautifully albeit the dark and gloomy atmosphere.

"Raphael Version 1.0 reporting. How may I assist you, master," The machine inquired in a rough, automated voice.

"Raphael, we have a beast that needs combatting. All of the combat simulations you have gone through will be put to the test," Heinrich stated as he turned around and gestured for the mech to follow him. "Please be sure to record the results of combat and make sure you stay safe and sound."

Raphael followed behind its master as he followed the students downstairs to the gym, where the awakened beast waits for the group.

Raynexakame
2014-02-09, 09:09 PM
the group having approached the gym room were aptly greeted by a loud whirling sound as well as the stench that came from bodies that had recently expired via giant reptoid. a loud roar had escaped from the room followed by what could easily be explained as a wet crunch.

The draconic being covered in white scales, that were splattered with crimson, especialy around it's claws and mouth.

Dblade26
2014-02-09, 09:35 PM
[roll0] Roll for initiative

nepeta
2014-02-09, 09:35 PM
well. she is VERY dead. so. ATAAAAACK!

nepeta
2014-02-09, 09:38 PM
initiative roll. [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-09, 09:50 PM
*following his own advice, i run up and punching it in the face!*
[roll0]
[roll1]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-09, 10:47 PM
Hiryu ran into the gymnasium, shortswords brandished. This wasn't his usual choice of weaponry, but they were light and so he could make due. The image of Gakuto's sword kept blinking into his mind but he had to ignore it for the sake of the fight.

"Now!" Hiryu gripped his blades, jumped up and attacked!

[roll0]
Attack
[roll1]
Offhand
[roll2]

rynaultima
2014-02-09, 10:55 PM
Watching the two males jump and attack the creature she had uttered a phrase to herself as if there was a magical aura to her words, favoring hiryu, he could easily see that the blades of his weapons caught a blaze.

Sunmetal. aditional 1d4 fire damage to hits.

Raynexakame
2014-02-09, 11:02 PM
The dragon having been injured by hiryu's blade had prepared to snap at him when it then realized the flaming glow of his blades, moving on to an easier target it had then slashed it's claws at that of ryna twice before finally bitting down upon her.

Claw 1: [roll0] Damage [roll1] Claw 2 [roll2] damage [roll3] Bite [roll4] damage [roll5]

Dblade26
2014-02-10, 01:10 AM
[roll]2D6+4

Dblade26
2014-02-10, 01:19 AM
The rest of my post didn't go through right, that was supposed to be roll to hit with Smite Evil which takes my CHA Bonus of +4 and adds it to my Melee Combat of +3, then my damage roll of 2D6 for the Greatsword +2 for my strength mod and +2 for Smite Evil bonuses [roll0]

"DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL! FOUL WORM FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION, TASTE THE POWER OF ROCK! Gakuto said as he slammed his greatsword into the beast

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 05:06 PM
As his party members flew off the handle into certain doom, Heinrich plotted a method to give his party the upper hand. He examined the gymnasium room layout, noting the following about the situation:
-There was a good ten feet between his mech and the dragon
-The distance between the dragon and the ceiling was over 40 feet.
-The distance Raphael could cover in one instance is 30 ft.

After processing this in his mind, Heinrich called out to Raphael, issuing the following command: "Raphael, take evasive flank action. Result landing spot is 10 feet behind the dragon."

After shouting the command, Heinrich reached into his bag and removed the pistol shaped device that created spell like effects. He aimed directly at the dragon and fired another cantripped Acid Splash at it.

Ranged Touch Attack Roll
[roll0]
If hit
[roll1]

After its master fires the cantripped Acid Splash, Raphael attempts to leap and temporarily fly in an arc over the dragon, landing behind it to flank it and deal heavy damage to it.

Combat Manuever
[roll2]

If Combat Manuever Succeeds then Attack
Hit 1: [roll3]
Hit 2: [roll4]

If attack connects
Hit 1: [roll5]
Hit 2: [roll6]

Raynexakame
2014-02-10, 05:27 PM
The dragon growled a bit still having the cleric's blood upon it's jaws as the mech had flown over head. Having been annoyed by it's sound it had parted it's jaws as a sudden burst of cold had erupted from it's maw engulfing the mech that had annoyed it so.

Breath Weapon: DC 14 halves [roll0]

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 05:34 PM
Reflex Save (Mech)
[roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-10, 05:41 PM
*as the beast is distracted, nepeta runs in and grabs ryna, not stopping as i run away from the wyrm and twords the great sword wielding madman*

EtherealNexus
2014-02-10, 06:09 PM
Hiryu looked down at his blazing swords and then over to Nepeta, who was carrying Ryna to safety. He glared at the dragon and raised his blades, making a run. He wouldn't let this temporary gift go to waste.

♪Being tracked by a starving beast♪
♪Looking for its daily feast♪
♪A predator on the verge of death♪
♪Close to its last breaaaaaaaath♪

Hiryu stretched his arms backwards, both swords ablaze, creating a surreal stream of fire behind him as he ran toward the dragon. With a twist in his step, he jumped, spinning in the air. His flaming swords created trails of fire that spiraled around him. He landed on the wall of the gymnasium without losing any momentum and spun off the surface right to the dragon's maw!

♪Getting close to his last breeeeeaaaatttth!♪

And he struck with both blades!

♪RULES OF NATURE!!♪
♪And they run when the sun comes up♪
♪With their lives on the line!♪
♪ALIVE!!!♪

Hiryu backflipped off of the beast's mouth and spun around in midair before making a perfect landing on the ground, turning to see the result.

♪For a while♪
♪No choice!♪
♪Gotta follow the laws of the wild!!!♪

Hiryu thought, "God, I hope that wasn't too flashy..."

Combat
[roll0]
Attack
[roll1]
Fire
[roll2]
Offhand
[roll3]
Fire
[roll4]

rynaultima
2014-02-10, 06:21 PM
Being carried by neppeta her wounds were fully revealed, nothing pretty to say the least. her spirit was pretty much knocking on heavens door waiting to be let in. her blood pouring out on to the catfolk's arms and rest of his body

[roll0]bleeding T-T

Raynexakame
2014-02-10, 06:39 PM
The dragon going upon instinct had lunged it's head down towards the cleric to chomp down upon her once more, however little unbeknownst to the great creature it had indeed put itself in an imminent predicament with that of the paladin and the monk.

[roll0] damage: [roll1]

nepeta
2014-02-10, 06:56 PM
**** YOU YOU VILE BEAST, ILL TEAR OUT YOUR SCROTUM AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM FOR THAT! HAVE AT THE!
[roll0]
[roll1]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-10, 07:02 PM
"Don't count me out just yet..." Hiryu raised his swords once more and struck at the dragon while it was distracted by Nepeta! "This is it!"

Opportunity
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-10, 07:27 PM
(skip to 0:40, hit 1:03 before the second paragraph) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZt11eC2L3E#t=0mo40s)

Smirking, Hiryu saw another opening and jumped straight into the air, slicing the dragon on the way up with a spinning slice; the beast cried out in pain. Hiryu inverted his body and hit the ceiling of the gymnasium feet-first. With a glint in his eye and a smile on his face, he boosted off the ceiling straight onto the dragon's head!

Landing on the dragon's head swordfirst, Hiryu drove his blades into its cortex. Standing in the middle of his swords, he gripped hold of them and ran down the dragon's back, taking them with him. The beast writhed as Hiryu eviscerated it, circling around the beast, under its stomach, and finally stabbing his underbelly for one final blow.

Hiryu dashed away from the dragon just in time before it fell down, disemboweled. Hiryu swung his swords, the fresh blood flying off onto the walls. He dropped the blades and turned around to view his work.

Upward Slice
[roll0]
Cortex Strike
[roll1]
Dragon's Back
[roll2]
Finishing Blow
[roll3]

nepeta
2014-02-10, 07:31 PM
as the beast falls to the ground, i walk over and kick it in the head* *******.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 07:42 PM
Heinrich removed his glasses, silent and in pure awe of the epic events that played out between these two overly hammy individuals and the dragon. Raphael attempted to ask his master about the battle, but he silenced him for a moment. "As you say in the Americas, holy **** on a **** sandwich," he said, clapping in applause of those two.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 08:00 PM
After almost tripping on Ryna's body, which had suffered severe wounds, Heinrich exclaimed, "Holy shnitzelstick! I'll fix you right up, Fraulein!" Heinrich applied the best medical knowledge he could as he attempted to keep Ryna alive.

Heal Check
[roll0]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-10, 08:32 PM
Hiryu stopped to catch his breath. He felt a little embarrassed, to be honest. He was "out of uniform" so to speak, and a bunch of people just witnessed him doing completely inexplicable actions. He's supposed to keep a distinct cover, but he presumed it would soon be blown.

"Do you think there are anymore coming?" Hiryu gestured to Heinrich, "I don't know if we should stick around any longer.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 08:39 PM
Heinrich nodded his head in agreement to Hiryu. "I have this bad feeling about what lies within that portal. There definitely will be more coming soon." Heinrich turned himself to face the portal, staring into the depths to try and understand the phenomenon. "We might want to check it out for the sake of the innocents who can't defend themselves. Your thoughts, Hiryu?"

EtherealNexus
2014-02-10, 08:51 PM
Hiryu took a deep breath. He didn't know what was beyond that portal and truthfully, a speck of fear attempted to make its way into his heart. He shook it off.

"We have no choice. Perhaps, there's a way to...close the portal so that nothing else makes it through to this side? If so, we can try to find another way out..."

Hiryu put his hand on his chin. "This is all...theoretical, of course. I honestly have no idea what to expect..."

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-10, 09:15 PM
"Well," Heinrich stated loudly, hoping to break the tense atmosphere, "There are two ways to know for sure if there is seriously something problematic beyond that portal."

He stuck out his hand to Hiryu, holding up his index finger. "Route 1: We wait for more things to come out and put more innocents in danger." He raised his middle finger to make a two with his fingers. "Route 2: We dive headfirst into the portal and see where it takes us."

He looked about the gymnasium for tools that could aid their excursion, and his eyes happened upon a pile of rope. "And I think I know how we'll be able to safely escape if we go down route 2."

Raynexakame
2014-02-10, 09:29 PM
Suddenly without as much as a warning, a Fez had shot out of the portal that had laid infront of the group, there was no definitive meaning for this but it had indeed happend

Dblade26
2014-02-10, 09:39 PM
[roll0]

[roll1]

rynaultima
2014-02-10, 10:00 PM
Level up [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-10, 10:33 PM
is ryna awake?

Dblade26
2014-02-10, 10:49 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
if that doesn't work [roll2]
if that doesn't work [roll3]

Gakuto attempts to use his surging newfound powers to revive Ryna, seeing as the dragon had not given her the most fantastic of deaths and that she was stabilized.

rynaultima
2014-02-11, 09:26 AM
Having just now woken up from her painful sleep that nearly brought her to death she had peered up to see the blood that was the dragons splattered across the cieling. "what happend" she had spoke out in a rather weakend state, still low on energy from her dealings with the large creature. Suddenly realizing something she'd franticly search the ruins of what was now the gym. she had been searching for clothing at this point since frankly she was wearing none due to the effects of the battle that happend in her unconciousness

Perception:1d20+10 If failed do a double take: 1d20+10

Raynexakame
2014-02-11, 09:29 AM
The portal now beginning to produce sound as if something were to come out of it within the next few moments had begun to glow a rather deep red color, a large fierce growl could be heard from within it. would the party want to stick around to see what this creature is when it comes out or escape before it arives is up to them

rynaultima
2014-02-11, 09:45 AM
FOR ****S SAKE WORK DAMN IT! [roll1]ONE MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE! [Roll]1d20+10

rynaultima
2014-02-11, 09:49 AM
Really what the hell work already you damn dice roller! [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-11, 11:34 AM
*walks over and starts chopping away at the drakes neck, tearing away large slabs of hide, more than enough to make a new kilt, then moves to its jaw and tears out a pair of teeth, and stuffs it all in a bag before turning to face the portal* well now, this should be fun. anyone else feel like this is an obvious trap?

EtherealNexus
2014-02-11, 01:53 PM
"By whom, Nepeta?" Hiryu coarsely replied, looking off into the distance. He spied down the adjacent hallways. "It seems that the other students and faculty already evacuated the building. We can either join them like cowards, or find the source in that portal."

Hiryu turned toward the party, tying his long hair into a ponytail. "And I don't intend to run."

Without a moment's notice, Hiryu made multiple hand signs and touched the center of his chest. In seconds, his clothing began to transfigure and wrap around. The black blazer, white undershirt and black pants he wore began to wrap around his body, changing color and material. They eventually morphed into a ninja bodysuit and with the final touch, Hiryu donned a red scarf that covered the lower half of his face and reached the back of his waist.

"Shall we go?"

(Transformation complete!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKicMx-2_8A)

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-11, 08:13 PM
Heinrich, disregarding his previous idea which would probably end up badly, stated to his allies, "Let's just go already. Something will come out of those portals and not to sound rude, but sending the not so hardy teacher into combat on the front lines is one of the worst ideas out there."

He eyed the rock obsessed Gakuto, hoping he would lead the charge.

Dblade26
2014-02-11, 08:22 PM
Gakuto applauded Hiryu's amazing transformation sequence while making a mental note that if he used something similar to that would make for a great special effect to use for a concert.

"Not quite as flashy as the sort of show I could put on, but well done in any case!"

Once the teacher made the suggestion that they should move out, Gakuto nodded in agreement and made a dash for the portal himself. He wasn't sure there was a trap or an ambush on the other side, but it WAS pretty certain that something was bound to pop out of it sooner or later, and as the self proclaimed protector and rock idol of this school it was his duty to put an end to it. Probably violently. Rock demanded nothing less.

So he charged through and leaped into it headfirst, hoping there would be some nice glass to shatter dramatically on the other side.

nepeta
2014-02-11, 08:35 PM
*makes a dash for the portal as well, twin 9 ring broadswords drawn and at the ready, hoping to get to the portal right before, or right after, the paladin

rynaultima
2014-02-12, 04:23 PM
"Ah hell. " the semi-injured female being far slower than the rest had limped through the portal a few moments after the last of the group had done. Her long ebony hair had actualy stuck to her back insted of swaying for once.

Raynexakame
2014-02-12, 06:04 PM
The group arives within what apears to be an open field no sign of trees nor city for what goes on forever. the whirling sound behind them that was the portal had begun to fade off into the vast oblivion that it called home.

off in the destince from what apeared to be east and west warcry's could be heard. They seemed to grow louder and louder as the time went on.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-12, 06:10 PM
Heinrich motioned to his mech Raphael, whose form has seemed to change with the coming battle to a more "angelic" one, to enter the portal with the wave of his hand. He followed suit and lept into the portal, exclaiming "GERONIMO!"

And then he exclaimed at the sound of the horns, "Schnell! We must run!"

EtherealNexus
2014-02-12, 06:18 PM
Hiryu looked around the large expanse, channeling a strange and uncomfortable feeling. He was extremely uneasy about his awkwardly plain surroundings. Thinking to himself, "I don't like this one bit," he jumped into the air and attempted to scout for some sort of landmark.

Perception check
[roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-02-12, 06:21 PM
Hiryu with his keen eye had found that there were indeed cities, just many many miles away, Oh and there was a hoard of soldiers leaving it in a war like fashion. on the other end had been another equaly as large army trying to storm the city.

Dblade26
2014-02-12, 08:09 PM
Gakuto decided to move out and at a slight angle to where the army pouring out of the city seemed to be located, not approaching them directly so as to avoid accidentally setting them off but still getting closer to the city entrance regardless. To not cause any panic at his appearance he started loudly playing his guitar and using his ability to call up phantasmal sounds to accompany him like a small band.

if anyone came within sight of them he would first try and negotiate with them before anything else.

[roll0] diplomacy check

EtherealNexus
2014-02-12, 08:55 PM
While Gakuto led the others, Hiryu decided it would be best to watch them from afar in case things went awry. He crouched and prepared to stay low. He would join up with the others once they were in the clear.

Stealth
(d20+13)[33]

nepeta
2014-02-12, 09:19 PM
*turns right back around on a dime and cleaves more flesh from the beast, claiming its heart as his own, then rejoins the others*

nepeta
2014-02-12, 09:22 PM
*takes a moment to assess the situation, then decides to follow the ninja and wait to see how this develops.

rynaultima
2014-02-12, 09:30 PM
Having found no other choice she had followed the musical paladin infront of her, her eyes peering left and right just incase there was an ambush, all the while secretly preparing herself for battle by holding her doll rather close, a pin being wielded within her other hand.

Everyone in the area could feel a sense of dread and woe though they could not tell from what had caused this feeling was it the female herself or the very winds of the battlefield no one would know for certian but that of the witch herself.

Concecrated aura: just in case.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-13, 02:16 PM
Heinrich felt a sense of unease and followed Ryna and Gakuto, with his mech following at his heels. As they moved through the area, Heinrich made a perception check and his knowledge of nature on most of the wildlife around to see if this place was Earth or some other planet.

Perception
[roll0]

Knowledge Nature
[roll1]

Raynexakame
2014-02-13, 07:16 PM
Heinrich with his mass knowledge had discovered though earth like the realm they now dwelled within was not indeed earth. but that of another existance.
the clear plains had now turned into a lush forest as they aproached towards civilization. it'll take three days to make it to town.

Way off in the distance the short sentence of " I am Groot!" could be heard

nepeta
2014-02-13, 07:30 PM
i know that voice! *perception check* [roll0]

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-13, 07:45 PM
While he was almost oblivious to the sound of a distant tree monster shouting its own name, Heinrich told the party, "According to the wildlife in this specific area, we do not seem to be on Earth at all." Heinrich picked up one of the alien plants, which looked the least dangerous and easy to carry, and examined it for a moment, only to encase it in a plastic bag for further study when they returned home.

nepeta
2014-02-13, 08:55 PM
hey teach! teach! uh, whats the plan here? *returns from the woods to follow the loudmouth while walking beside the teacher, hoping to actually work out what happened and where we are

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-14, 12:01 AM
"The plan, from what I'd like to guess would be to be make it to some sort of civilization. Maybe we can find some method of returning us back to our home world," Ruska replied with a stern voice. His voice rang with a feeling of unease, which was displayed in his body language too.

Raphael spoke to his creator in its harsh, metallic voice as it followed the party, "Master, you seem to have an increase in your heart rate. Is everything all right?"

Ruska only nodded and increased his pace, attempting to get the party moving faster.

rynaultima
2014-02-14, 08:33 PM
Ryna

The female having looked at the others in their group then up at the sky, then over to heinrich. " how long will walking on foot take to get to where this supposed civilization is located? " Her voice broke a bit having sounded more automated than it should've been, a minor hiccup in her programming she had figured, nothing at all serious. Finding no reason to stick to her normal apearence she had uttered a simple phrase under her breath. " Fusion sequence activate" within that of her very chest her core had begun to shake and shift as if it were to be relocated. in a way it was due to the nanomachines that had filled her veins were now shifting to different parts of her body making them more silver in apearence against her porceline white skin. Her nails having gone under the same shifting from transparent in color to pointed silver. knowing what was to happen next to her body she had now sprung up into the air using all the strength she could muster before having her twin metallic bat like wings erupt from her very back. she stayed in the air for a few seconds before landing back down, her voice now apearing to have been combined with anothers, her eyes also now a deep crimson.
" fusion complete. " she spoke to herself waiting for a responce
Summon Eidolon/ Fused Eidolon activation.

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-14, 10:02 PM
Heinrich stopped in place and stared at Ryna, gazing in awe and shock at the sight of her transformation sequence. "Heilige Scheiße," he exclaimed as Ryna's wings emerged and she flew into the sky, "My student is an android!" He laughed for a small period of time to cover up the minor panic.

After Ryna finished her transformation, Heinrich exclaimed, "You're a marvelous creation! I know this sounds weird, but I would love to see some blueprints of your design!" He kept going on and on about the design and functionality of her form, all the while Raphael waited behind him, stoic and emotionless.

"You know, I have to see the programming of your artificial intelligence. This could seriously help me improve my own creation."

EtherealNexus
2014-02-15, 01:37 AM
"We're all pulling out the crazy transformations, I guess." Hiryu was behind the party, protecting the rear and watching his fellows' backs.

"What an odd bunch of people," he thought to himself. "Robots, monks, sorcerers and Gakuto Nekki. Such a strange combination. This, of course, coming from me, the ninja." Hiryu seemed to notice the folly of his own thoughts and had an awkward expression on his face. Thankfully, nobody could see it because of that scarf of his.

"Whatever the case, I shan't fail these allies of mine as long as we're in the same boat together. I'd better keep focused." Hiryu continued keeping watch, putting the underlying thoughts about this entire mission in the back of his mind.

nepeta
2014-02-15, 09:19 AM
well. i feel left out now. so, dont suppose anyone has a bow...or some other way of hunting? i can make a few snares...*looks back to check if the portal is gone* if its still there one of us can check the gym to see if they have archery equipment

Dblade26
2014-02-15, 10:07 PM
Gakuto should have been amazed by the sudden mechanical transformation, but in the world of Gakuto's thoughts at least, sudden amazing transformations into demons or heroes of justice or gods or the like were more than commonplace, and hopefully accompanied by wailing guitars at the least.

Then Nepeta mentioned archery and hunting.

"Never fear my fuzzy friend! For I have a rather large bow and arrows to spare! I'm...not exactly ace material at the whole 'woodcrafting' deal but at least I have the equipment, right?" Gakuto said all of this while still singing and strumming on his guitar, using the same ability to produce his own background music in order to talk while playing.

He did in fact have a composite longbow on his back and arrows on his person, apparently somehow stashed under the longcoat he'd worn to school. Gakuto had been on the school's archery team when he did show up for school, and luckily was strange enough to smuggle his own preferred equipment in in case he needed to participate. Naturally this would have gotten him in a ridiculous amount of trouble in any other situation, but Gakuto didn't tend to think like that, or else he wouldn't have brought a greatsword with him either.

Raynexakame
2014-02-16, 07:47 PM
Night had begun to fall upon the party. a few rustling noises could be heard off and around them as if they were being stalked by something unknown. all that could be certain was that the smell of ash was abundant.

nepeta
2014-02-16, 08:04 PM
ninja, disapear, quickly, everyone keep an eye out. *readys his swords and looks about, ears swiveling to catch every little sound* [roll0]

rynaultima
2014-02-16, 08:12 PM
Having heard the growls that had now surrounded them she had paid more attention than she normally would've. Her eyes flashing a faint red as to detect out heat signatures or anything really to help decipher what was making the noise and was preparing to attack the group most likely.

[roll0] Perception Bishes!

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-16, 10:44 PM
After hearing the noises in the bushes, Heinrich became intensely shaken and began searching for what the source of the noise was. "Everyone, stay on your guard and be prepared for anything," he whispered to his comrades whilst he reached into his bag and removed his spell-replicating device. He readied his device and aimed it into the dark.

As he aimed into the darkness, Heinrich noted to himself that the display of his device read, "New abilities available." In response to this, he mumbled to himself, "It could be the energies in this new atmosphere either driving the device haywire, or it may possibly be adjusting the overall progression of our skills to appear like it does in a fantasy setting."

As it's master mumbled to himself, Raphael's hands glowed in a light blue and green mixture of energies, which signaled Raphael that he had access to the spell like abilities of Acid Splash and Ray of Frost.

Perception Check
[roll0]

Dblade26
2014-02-17, 05:26 PM
Gakuto started looking around as well, stopping his playing in order to draw his greatsword and set up a perimeter of glowing lights around the party in order to better see in the night.

"COME ON THEN, WHATEVER YOU ARE! IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO TALK THEN LET'S TAL, BUT IF YOU'RE ITCHIN' FOR A FIGHT THEN MY SWORD'LL PLAY A SWEET RIFF ON YOUR BODY!"

will roll a perception check, also dancing lights in a perimeter around us. Also I got the internet here working so yay!~ [roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-02-17, 06:18 PM
Everyone except the paladin had seen what apeared to be five large wolves, each of them had been blazing circling the group. a few yards back one more could be seen much larger than the rest.

Dblade26
2014-02-17, 07:58 PM
[roll0] Initiative roll

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-17, 08:13 PM
"Everyone stand guard," Heinrich announced, "Raphael, activate Battle Mode."

Heinrich's Initiative
[roll0]

Raphael's Initiative
[roll1]

nepeta
2014-02-17, 08:59 PM
here puppy puppy....uh, seriously, what do we do? wait for them to come to us? not a sound idea....BARD! PLAY US A TUNE! A TUNE OF BATTLE!

[roll0] (INITIATIVE

EtherealNexus
2014-02-17, 09:54 PM
Hiryu was still roosting in the tree. The enemies were not aware of his presence, thankfully. Naturally, like any good ninja, he wouldn't let this advantage go to waste. Quietly, he unsheathed his two wakizashis, Rei and Kei. Assuming a crouched position, he got ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

Initiative
(d20+8)[20]

rynaultima
2014-02-18, 02:44 PM
Fully aware of her poor condition she took to the skies being at least 40 feet above the group. Having known of the enemy at hand her right arm had folded in on it's self to form that of an arm cannon. with four barrels that had alternated fire upon the largest of the wolves.

Magic Missile. Twin Spell, intesify spell, quicken spell and empower. Damage: [roll0] plus half

Raynexakame
2014-02-18, 08:11 PM
The leader whom ryna attacked growled loudly not being too happy with the damage it took while the rest of the pack had continued to suround them. Without as much as a warning one of the five peons had darted at heinrich and had aimed to chomp down upon his leg.

Bite [roll0] damage [roll1] fire [roll2]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-19, 08:16 PM
Hiryu realized this was the proper time to strike. Hesitating no longer, he brandished his wakizashis and made a leap of faith. The wolves were distracted by his fellows, allowing Hiryu to make a surprise attack on the Alpha Wolf. He swooped down and spun vertically, attacking the wolf with both blades! Touching down, Hiryu glowed a faint red, utilizing his latent energy to deal one last attack. He slid past the other wolves and joined with his fellows.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Let's end this battle quickly."

Ki Points Left: 2
Attack Roll
[roll0]
Acrobatics
[roll1]
Crescent Slice (plus Sneak Attack!)
[roll2]
[roll3]
Full Moon (plus Sneak Attack and Double Slice!)
[roll4]
[roll5]
Strikethrough (Extra Attack: 1 KP)
[roll6]

nepeta
2014-02-19, 08:40 PM
*quickly steeling his nerves, nepeta sheaths his swords and runs full on into the face of the lead pack member, punching it full in the face twice, with fists cold as ice*

[roll0]
[roll1]

(if they hit)
[roll2]
[roll3]

Raynexakame
2014-02-19, 09:09 PM
The larger of the wolves let off a series of growls as if speaking to the rest of it's pack giving off orders to attack which ever being was closest to them while he himself had prepared for his own attack.

The one Neppeta attacked had snarled before tackling into him trying to pin him down with the full force of it's weight into the grapple.
[roll0]

The second of the wolves taking notice of the ninja lunged out at him trying to bite at him with all it had.
[roll1] Damage: [roll2] Fire [roll3]

The third of the wolves looking over towards heinrich and nepeta before it's jaws parted to release a mighty burst of flame upon them both
[roll4] dc 14 reflex for half.

Finally the alpha himself having peered up at the being known as ryna had tried to jump up and chomp down upon her leg to try and bring her down to the ground below
Acrobatics: Jumping [roll5] Attack: [roll6] Damage [roll7] burn: [roll8]

nepeta
2014-02-19, 09:17 PM
*leaps to the side in a desperate attempt to get away from the fire* crispy kitty is NOT ON THE MENUE!
[roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-02-19, 09:38 PM
the last of the pack trying to help out the leader in its goal of taking down the flying enemy tried to use a tree as a jumping off point before releasing it's breath weapon out towards the flying being

Acrobatics: [roll0] damage if able to make it that high [roll1]

Dblade26
2014-02-19, 10:29 PM
Seeing his teacher in imminent danger, Gakuto picked him up while letting the healing power of rock flow through his hands to heal the unconscious man, hoisting him over his shoulder and running from the wolves in the direction they had initially been heading

[roll0]

rynaultima
2014-02-19, 11:00 PM
having felt a surge of power run through her core she had felt it right to lower her self to 30 feet up in the air insted of forty. before releasing the built up energy within her in the form of an explosion of purplish black waves that erupted from her entire body.

channal negative energy burst [roll0] DC 12 will halves

Raynexakame
2014-02-19, 11:08 PM
The largest of the group howled out in pain as it had been bombarded by the blast as did the rest of the hounds. each one having been injured and definitely not happy with the outcome. The one that had been attacking heinrich having been the most affected by the blast had tried to bounce off of a tree and repeat the same action it saw the other hound do prior.

acrobatics[roll0] Flamethrower [roll1]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-19, 11:29 PM
Hiryu began to sweat. His teacher was down for the count and he shuddered as he looked upon Ryna's corpse. He gritted his teeth and cursed under his breath, distraught over being unable to save her. But what happened, happened, so he gripped his blades and with a glint in his crimson eyes he darted to the Alpha Wolf and struck with all that he could muster!!!

Attack Roll
[roll0]
Spinning Slice (Normal)
[roll1]
Spinning Slice (Offhand / Double Slice)
[roll2]

nepeta
2014-02-20, 12:02 AM
*nepeta ends his elemental fist and quickly starts up a barrage of punches against the hellhound that downed his teacher*

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

Raynexakame
2014-02-20, 12:09 AM
The alpha having dropped down having been slashed with hiryu's fury, the remaining hell hounds seeing this had panicked and fled though not passing up the opportunity two of them had grabbed the being once known as ryna by her arms and took off with her to who knows where.

Total exp: 1200 for everyone that survived. Spoils 50 gold per survivor

nepeta
2014-02-20, 12:16 AM
NO! ILL NOT LET YOU TAKE HER! U*draws his swords and sprints after them, chasing them down with no real problems*

Dblade26
2014-02-20, 11:21 AM
Seeing the hellhounds kidnap Ryna, Gakuto called on the power of rock to stop them in any way possible, its' aid manifesting as a greasy slick on the ground directly beneath the beasts carrying Ryna in an attempt to trip them up and slow them. At the same time he used the ability he usually used for background music to try and imitate the sound of cannons firing and explosions right next to the helllhounds' ears.

If there was time after that and he could judge that there was no risk of hitting Ryna, Gakuto would draw his longbow and fire at the hellhounds. If not then he'd give chase without entering his greased area.

Grease spell right under the hellhounds, at least a DC 15 reflex check for all of them to avoid falling and Acrobatics check 10 afterward to move and avoid falling even if they make that, or more if the Acro check runs by the typical Bard spell saves, also attempting to use Ghost Sound to distract their actions simultaneously with deafening noises, factor that in how you will.

I dunno if there'd be a risk of hitting Ryna and if I can, but if she'd be safe and I can then I'll also have him draw his bow and fire at the wolves

Dblade26
2014-02-20, 11:45 AM
Another attempt at a working ranged attack roll if it's safe and possible to do so without risk of hitting Ryna

[roll0]

Dblade26
2014-02-20, 11:49 AM
[roll0] bow damage roll

EtherealNexus
2014-02-20, 06:54 PM
Hiryu darted after the hounds, his scarf trailing behind him. The beasts were definitely faster then him but he wasn't about to just give up. He pulled five shuriken out of his left waist pouch and threw them at one of the hounds carrying Ryna. He glowed a faint red, channeling extra Ki. He took out five more shuriken and aimed at the second hound carrying Ryna.

Attack Roll - Hound 1
[roll0]
Shuriken - Hound 1
[roll1]
Attack Roll - Hound 2
[roll2]
Shuriken - Hound 2
[roll3]
Ki Points Left: 1

Raynexakame
2014-02-20, 07:15 PM
The two wolves having slipped upon the grease slick had fallen with ryna's arms still in their mouths. due to sliding a sickening pop and crunching sound had been heard as they had let go of the dead girl to regain their composure, the arrow the paladin had shot had just missed what he was aiming for while the shuriken flew way past them

[roll0] death touch for the hell hounds forgot e.e

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-20, 07:24 PM
When Heinrich awoke from his unconscious state, inside of him began to boil an anger so fierce. His blood boiled to the equivalent heat of a volcano ready to burst, and his eyes burned like the fires of Hell and his mouth curled in a scowl that turned a blind eye to all sorts of reason. Those hell hounds had gotten the better of him, and he was not about to let that hang over his head. Heinrich took a stance and prepared himself to charge headfirst into the woods towards the probable location of the hounds.

Raphael, who had followed Gakuto during the rescue of Heinrich, noticed that his creator's heart rate was at an all time high and he was trembling with anger. "Master, you should not act on your anger. You were knocked unconscious by the hounds and nearly killed. Please, control yourself."

Heinrich attempted to rush into the woods, but he was immediately restrained by his mech. "Master, I'm not allowing you to kill yourself for vengeance."

Five minutes of cursing went by, and Heinrich composed himself. "Alright, so that wasn't the best idea," he stated, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment," Thanks Raphael. Let's head into town and see what information we can gather."

nepeta
2014-02-20, 09:26 PM
*nepeta siezes his chance and leaps at his opponent, closing the distance fast and lashing out in a blur of swords, swinging at one hound, then the other, standing over his comrade, not letting them get close.*

[roll0] (for balance)
[roll1] (swinging at the first hellhound)
[roll2] (and the second hound)
[roll3] (if the first hits)
[roll4] (if the second hits)

EtherealNexus
2014-02-20, 10:03 PM
Although he always had a sense of when to finish a battle, Hiryu figured he'd assist Nepeta anyways; he was his fellow and plus, the less hostile fauna to deal with, the better. He exerted further energy to catch up to one of the wolves and hopefully deal a finishing blow.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Damage (Offhand/Double Slice): [roll2]

Dblade26
2014-02-21, 09:50 AM
[roll0] for acrobatics to stay on my feet in the grease

Dblade26
2014-02-21, 09:53 AM
[roll0] roll to hit with broadsword

Dblade26
2014-02-21, 10:46 AM
Gakuto rushed towards the fallen hellhounds with pure rage in his heart beating a rhythm to a song of violence the likes of which he'd never performed before, daring the wolves and their hellflames to try and strike him down before he wreaked terrible vengeance on them in the name of his fallen schoolgirl comrade.

♪" The wait is soon at end
Always charge never bend
Morning is here, make your stand
Live for honor, glory, death in fire!" ♪ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap1agRjSJOo)

He swung his greatsword in a glittering arc to try and cleave the strongest of the fire-breathing beasts in half for what they had done.

[roll0] if crit's allowed on whichever Hellhound still as most health

Raynexakame
2014-02-21, 04:37 PM
The hell hound that had been attacked by gakuto had imediately fallen in two. While this happend the last remaining hell hound let forth a rather loud roar before releasing a burst of crimson flame out to the trio. Breath Weapon. [roll0] dc 14 reflex halves

nepeta
2014-02-21, 05:06 PM
not this again! *leaps to the side as a reflex* [roll0]

nepeta
2014-02-21, 06:53 PM
allright, that is IT! IVE HAD IT WITH YOU! *quickly chops at the beast twice, one with each sword*
[roll0] first swing
[roll1] second swing.
[roll2] first damage
[roll3] second damage

EtherealNexus
2014-02-22, 12:37 AM
Hiryu saw the flame coming, but was blazing with momentum already. He attempted to jump over the flaming breath.

Reflex Save
[roll0]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-22, 12:48 PM
(Start at 2:30, End at 3:00) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1CrYMEQk18)

After his successful jump, Hiryu kicked off of the surrounding trees, swinging off branches and spinning off the bark. Building enough momentum, he lunged straight at the last hound, who was beginning to falter. With the full swing of Rei, he sliced the slobbering mutt, who doubled back straight into a tree.

Before the beast could react, Hiryu slammed it against the tree, holding it there with his blade. He kicked the hound slightly above ground and plunged Rei and Kei into his front legs, nailing him to the tree like a crucified idol. Balancing himself standing sideways against the hound, he jumped and ripped the blades out, spinning and slicing throughout.

Hiryu landed on the ground and in that instant, the hound's body blew to pieces, sizzling flaming chunks of flesh littering the ground, the graffiti of blood gracefully painting the tree's bark.

"Target eliminated," Hiryu said turning to the party. "Good riddance."

Attack Roll
(d20+2)[17]
Lunging Slash
(d8+4)[9]
Crucifying Plunge
(d8+3)[4]
Ending Blow
(d8+4)[8]

Raynexakame
2014-02-22, 02:54 PM
The hell hound having been defteated in a glorious desplay of blood and flame had now been in many pieces leaving the trio alone with ryna's lifeless body.

1600 exp to all who are alive

EtherealNexus
2014-02-23, 01:06 AM
(Sorry, I had to.) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk)

nepeta
2014-02-23, 09:52 PM
*nepeta claims some of the spoils from the kills (a head, enough hide for a kilt, and some claws), picks up the broken body of ryna, and burys her out in a nearby field, stands quietly for a moment, and walks to town*

EtherealNexus
2014-02-23, 11:47 PM
Hiryu sheathed his blades and paused for a second before walking over to a tree, pressing himself against it. He pulled his muffler scarf off and began breathing heavily, the strain of combat and the toll of losing an ally finally hitting him like a train. His back slid down the tree as he grinded his teeth and slammed the ground with his fist.

Shedding a couple of tears out of sight of the rest of the party, he stood up and walked to Ryna's burial site. Hiryu had no words to express, but merely took a lone shuriken from his pouch and ripped a line of his scarf's fabric off. He tied the red scrap of fabric to one of the shuriken's points and stuck it in the ground next to where she was buried. With a nod, he began walking towards town.

"I don't know why I'm here. I don't know what I'm fighting for on this mission. I don't see an end and I don't even know this story's beginning," Hiryu reflected to himself. "But I need all the help I can get, so I can go home. I don't know if you can hear me...but I need your help."

Hiryu ran his hand over the ruby crystal on his arm. It began to emit a small hum. Aside from that, nothing happened. Hiryu sighed, as if he expected that outcome. However, just as he began to walk, the howl of a wolf could be heard in the distance. Hiryu gave a little half-smile as he saw rustling in the grass in front of him. Out of the grass burst a wolf with black-fur!

Hiryu knelt down and began petting the wolf, who responded jovially. "Lobo!! I don't understand...but I'm so glad you're here." Lobo was Hiryu's pet wolf, who assisted the ninja back on Earth. Hiryu didn't understand how Lobo was able to somehow travel through time and space to reach his location, but he was just happy that he was here. The wolf yelped, probably wondering the same thing.

"It's about time to head into town."

Dblade26
2014-02-25, 09:55 AM
With the slaying of the horrible flame creatures accomplished, Gakuto paused to mourn the fallen schoolgirl, unslinging his guitar and playing a wailing dirge over Ryna's freshly dug grave with sorrowful, ethereal mourning cries accompanying it for emphasis.

"I'll make the evils of this world pay for this, I swear it. When I'm through, the unrighteous will all taste the fury of rock."

Gakuto felt the power of Rock itself surge through him and grant him newfound abilities as he'd never felt before. Whether it was from the oath he'd just sworn or the fact that he'd done something suitable by chopping a hellbeast in half with a sword while singing about death and flames, but he was glad for the new-found advantage in his crusade. As a mark of his now sworn vengeance he flayed the bigger hellhound completely in hopes of making its' fur into a hellhound-headed cloak and pulled out it's two biggest canine teeth both as another symbol and to fashion into something practical later.

The bard of metal nodded approvingly as Hryuu summoned a wolf companion somehow. It seemed a suitably exciting thing to happen, and in a world of fiery hounds and portals that spawned dragons it made sense for such a creature to warp space time itself in order to follow its' chosen master. slipping his equipment onto his back, Gakuto followed Hiryuu towards the town.

"Alright, let's go find this town then. I need adventure and songworthy events to wash the taste of sorrow away."

(My internet's too slow to post on Facebook ATM, but here's a post and hopefully I'll find some way to talk.

Raynexakame
2014-02-25, 10:52 AM
Upon arriving into town the trio had finally met up with that of heinrich and that of a two female's one having worn a chain mail shirt underneath the normal garb of the town and the other having been bat winged, and scantly clad in clothing.

The town itself having been ravaged by sickness as can be seen by the mortition digging a mass grave. There were a few shops about town, most notably a blacksmith. The inn resided in the center of town while the church laid right next to it. Town hall was on the opposite side of the church.

nepeta
2014-02-25, 10:56 AM
*puts a hand over his eyes and walks right past the two ladies, heading strait for the blacksmith* hello good sir! i am in need of some armor!

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-25, 11:09 AM
"Fellows, I've come across some rather . . ," Heinrich began to say at the sight of his allies, only to trail off as he made a mental headcount of his students. "Hiryu, Gakuto, Nepeta," he recited to himself, only to have his face overcome with a grim expression. "Where is Ryna," he inquired, both confused and concerned with this event.

nepeta
2014-02-25, 11:41 AM
your the physics teacher, arent you? consider what happens to the human body after being chewed on by a large hound, then falling with no way of slowing herself for thirty feet into the ground, then dragged along for a good long ways by a pair of hounds.

EtherealNexus
2014-02-26, 03:47 PM
Hiryu grabbed Nepeta and yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you!? Do you think that's any way to explain anything to ANYONE!?" Hiryu addressed his teacher. "I'm sorry Mr. Ruska, although we intensified our efforts, we were unable to protect Ryna during combat...she fell to the beasts."

"We can't dwell on this though. She...would not want that. We need to strive forward, and find a way out of this place, whatever this place is." Hiryu paused for a moment. "Are these friends of yours? You'll have to introduce me a little later, I'm going to do some shopping. Any of you are free to join me."

Hiryu headed off in the direction of the blacksmith and gear shop. He needed shuriken and other assorted ninja tools, as well as browse the weapons and armor to see if there was anything he could buy that might increase his defensive capabilities. He ran his hand over the ruby crystal on his outfit, transfiguring himself back into his normal clothes for the time being. He'd arouse less suspicion this way. While he was straightening his clothes, he looked down to see some nightshade plants on the ground.

Although he wondered what the hell something like that was doing lying around, the poisons he could create with it may come in handle on the way, so he picked it up and slipped it into his pocket for the time being.

Raynexakame
2014-02-26, 04:08 PM
Upon entry into the blacksmith shop neppeta and hiryu had witnessed the finishing stages of a freshly forged zweihander the blade having been engraved with a draconic scene. alerted to their pressence he glanced over at the two. " here looking for weapons i see. " the older gentleman smiled. along the walls were other weapons like axes and hammers as well as light armor though mostly chainmail.

EtherealNexus
2014-02-26, 04:23 PM
Hiryu couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful crafted blade. "Freshly forged, hot out of the oven, I can almost taste the metals harmonizing and creating such a rich weapon..." he thought to himself. He had to snap himself out of it, or else he couldn't get out of the store without buying it...or worse, doing something terrible!

"Fight it...you can't let this happen!!"

Will Save
[roll0]

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-26, 07:04 PM
Heinrich, upon hearing the news of his student's untimely death, felt an intense rage swell over him which resulted in his body convulsing, shuddering out of sheer anger. He glared intensely towards Nepeta for only a fraction of a second before shouting the following, "DAMN. IT. ALL. I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU ALL!"

He stepped forward, only to turn back to the group and throw his arms up in the air, shouting at the top of his lungs with his German accent running fluent, "WHAT GOOD IS A TEACHER FOR IF ALL HE CAN DO IS FAINT AT THE SIGHT OF ENEMIES?"

He turned away from the group, deeply ashamed of himself for letting them down, while Raphael followed at his heels. After a moment to collect his thoughts, Heinrich was struck with another bout of curiosity.

"How different are the humans of this plane from ours," he muttered to himself before he ran off to talk to the mayor, hoping to be able to gather information from one of the dead bodies he was burying for scientific purposes.

"Wait, what was with those armies we originally saw anyhow," Heinrich asked himself again, remembering it for when he requests a dead body from the mayor.

Diplomacy Check w/ Mayor to Inspect a Dead Body and Gather Information on the Armies we saw
[roll0]

Perception on Body
[roll1]

Knowledge Nature Check to Cross Reference the Anatomy of a Human Body
[roll2]

EtherealNexus
2014-02-26, 07:11 PM
Feeling weak and on the verge of an awful bout of nausea, Hiryu slowly walked up to the blacksmith. He was red, white and a bunch of other weird colors in the face, and he seemed to be holding in some terrible constipation.

"S-sir, can you p-please tell me how much that---" Hiryu stopped to gaze upon the glory of the beautiful Zweihander once more; after gawking stupidly at it, he continued, "---that beautiful blade is?" It was almost entertaining to Nepeta, how amazing it was to see a man go from dignified to rattled in seconds.

"Who the **** am I kidding, I'll do anything for that goddamn sword."

rynaultima
2014-02-26, 07:13 PM
Witnessing her new found friends spontanious rage she could only tilt her head in confusion allowing her long ivory hair to accidently obscure half of her face. She still had yet to meet the others of the group but this was not the top of her priorities, she had been lucky so far that none of the towns folk had seen her eidolon. deciding that it was best to hide her she'd nod to her protector whom now turned invisible for the time being. " Hey you two. " she spoke out having walked into the blacksmith shop. her spear having been used as a walking stick. she'd be wearing a chainmail shirt underneath her dress which had cut off right below her knees

nepeta
2014-02-26, 07:20 PM
yeah what do you wa....hi there...*bewitched by this beauty who has adressed him*

[roll0]

Raynexakame
2014-02-27, 07:10 PM
" Ah this beut here. she's not for sale sadly. one of my fineist works too. But tell ye what. i have to bring this sword over to the enchanters shop in the next town but i fear my old bones wont last the trip will ye help an old blacksmith out? in return i will craft you and your friend over there one blade each. Hell i'll repay anyone that helps ya. " the elder blacksmith happily glanced upon the two. " as for my wares i've a few chainmail coats lying around as well as an axe or two. don't see anything you like out here i'll see if i got anything in the back. "

nepeta
2014-02-27, 08:28 PM
yes sir, i would be happy to run this errand for you. *quickly takes the sword so the ninja cant* by the way, have you any shurikin? and how much does a chain shirt cost?

Raynexakame
2014-02-27, 08:48 PM
The mayor refused to lend him a dead body having thought it to be completely disrespectful to them. As for the army that left they were off to fight off the barbarians whom frequently raided the town and caused many of the deaths of the citizens

BlackMetalBard
2014-02-27, 08:59 PM
"Thank you for your time. My apologies for my rudeness," Heinrich said to the mayor before he returned to his colleages, interested in what new development might occur here.

Dblade26
2014-03-06, 11:12 AM
Gakuto had now taken to wearing the hellhound skin as a cloak, with its' head a nifty hood. The news of barbarians interested him. Gakuto was much in favor of barbarians generally, their actions and style of living pleasing to his rock-based sensibilities. On the other hand, people dying generally wasn't very awesome and he was still feeling the driving need to do good following Ryna's death.

"You're all in luck, good townspeople! For we are group of adventurers from a far away land, that as you can plainly see have already slain numerous monsters here and in other places! Thus I, Lord Gakuto of the Nekki Clan personally assure you all that once my loyal comrades and I are properly equipped, you may tell us of your horrible troubles and we, as professional adventurers, will go forth and deal with them one way or another!"

[roll0]

for gathering information and maybe trying to make the townsfolk and weapons people better disposed to us.

Raynexakame
2014-03-06, 07:45 PM
After a long go discussion the town mayor had explained that the town of goldhaven of which they had formerly resided had been taken over by a sorceress of unknown name and origin. the grounds they now called home had been on blighted soil keeping the clerics buisy to avoid all their dead being braught back to life as zombies.

On the other hand there was a Gladitorial Tournament going on as well in the neighboring monarchy all are welcome to particapate at their own peril.

rynaultima
2014-03-07, 06:47 PM
Hikaru still having not met any of the group had turned to heinrich in confusion. her eidolon still having been invisible for the time being. "Who are these people? And wasn't there four of them you were telling me about?" she had been rather puzzled though would follow the party in whatever choices they made.

nepeta
2014-03-09, 07:37 PM
*turns back to the blacksmith* good sir, though i appreciate your offer of a fine blade in return for this task, might i instead ask for one of those fine chain shirts you spoke of earlier? i am a monk, and have no need for most swords, but a light coat of armor would be most appreciated.

EtherealNexus
2014-03-12, 02:27 PM
Hiryu was stumbling a little, but managed to break out of his trance of stupidity. He was pleased that he may be able to get his hands on his some beautiful weapons, but quickly remembered the entire reason he had come.

"Sir, by chance do you have any shuriken you can sell me? If not, could you make some for me? I'm in need of several."

Raynexakame
2014-03-12, 08:49 PM
" Oh but of course you can substitute a blade for armor. And as for this Shuriken things i've not the faintest idea what they are, but if you bring me one i'm sure i can make you a replica of it. " the elderly fellow had let out a somewhat boastful laugh as he had looked upon the duo.

nepeta
2014-03-13, 07:01 PM
as am i, actually. i could use a few shuriken as well.

rynaultima
2014-04-10, 05:47 PM
Hikaru with a blank stare had aproached the blacksmith nearly shoving her two companions aside. " what they mean are the throwing stars the royal assassins use in the north. Essentially metal scraps that can be used as a projectile. " After stating such she returned to the spot where her eidolon was though Minatsuki had still been invisible for the time being.