PDA

View Full Version : Tangled Web Down?

Chiaroscuro
2013-11-25, 01:12 AM
Hey, I'm really not sure if this is appropriate for this section of the forums but I figured this site would be the best place to ask.
Is it just me, or is www.thetangledweb.net not working?
Because whenever I try to load the site the usual stuff just replaced by their hosting service info. I'm sure it'll sort itself out, my only worry is that if it's a localized issue then my poor PC's and long-suffering DM are going to be wondering where I am. I have no way of contacting them outside of that site.
-Any info would be much appreciated, thanks!

ShadowFireLance
2013-11-25, 01:21 AM
Hey, I'm really not sure if this is appropriate for this section of the forums but I figured this site would be the best place to ask.
Is it just me, or is www.thetangledweb.net not working?
Because whenever I try to load the site the usual stuff just replaced by their hosting service info. I'm sure it'll sort itself out, my only worry is that if it's a localized issue then my poor PC's and long-suffering DM are going to be wondering where I am. I have no way of contacting them outside of that site.
-Any info would be much appreciated, thanks!

Down for myself as well.

Roland St. Jude
2013-11-25, 01:40 AM
Sheriff: This is not an issue about this Board.

One might try this tool (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/) to test these things out. Otherwise, post this kind of thread in Friendly Banter.