PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] The fun of Obedience

Baroncognito
2013-11-25, 08:03 AM
Or "How I learned to start laughing and love the Empyreal Lords"

Valani, Fireshaker
Obedience: Build a fire and burn an item or set of items worth at least 50gp. When the flames have died down, roll among the cinders to extinguish the last bits of fire and grind the ashes into the ground.

Tanagaar, the Aurulent Eye
Obedience: Find and observe a rat or mouse from no more than 30 feet away. Continue watching the mouse, unseen, for 100 breaths. Catch the mouse and release it in an area where Owls hunt.

Arshea, Spirit of Abandon
Obedience: Achieve Sexual release by yourself or with one or more partners. Praise the most beautiful aspects of yourself and any partners aloud, and offer a prayer to Arshea while still naked.

Chadali, The Serendipitous Path
Obedience: Deliberately lose yourself in a strange place. If there is nowhere for you to lose yourself, blindfold yourself and wander boldly for 200 steps.

Halcamora, Lady of the Ripe Bounty
Obedience: Pour half a bottle of wine onto fertile earth. Drink the rest of the bottle yourself while praying to Halcamora.

Lymnieris, The Auroral Tower
Obedience: Lie on a hard, flat surface wearing nothing but a cowl. Concentrate on the feeling of the surface and the air while achieving sexual release without touching yourself.

I think Tanagaar is my favourite.

But the funniest one to me is Lymnieris, simply because the word cowl brings Batman to mind, so the mental image I have for that is Batman, lying on a floor, wearing nothing but his mask and cape, thinking "Yep, this floor sure is hard... feel that breeze... I think I've got a penny stuck to my left butt-cheek." and just waiting to climax.