PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding the Wyrmlords For Red Hand of Doom 3.P

(Un)Inspired
2013-11-25, 08:20 PM
I've been running a highly modified RHoD for my group of players and It's been going great so far. I've been looking over the RHoD handbook and it has been an incredibly useful resource.

In my game the wyrmlords are all rebellious generals from my players home city. The city is populated mostly by planetouched and I find the base builds for them to be pretty boring so I'm completely rebuilding them.

I'm currently rebuilding Kharn right now as a teifling. I want him to be a great general as well as a capable personal combatant. I was thinking some combination of factotum/warblade would fit pretty well with this concept but I'm not sure how I should break down the levels.

Do you guys think that Factotum 8/ Warblade 2 would be best? Being able to spend Inspiration Points to make extra strike maneuvers in a single turn would be great for dealing with my party head on.

What are you're guys suggestions? Should I distribute his levels differently? What maneuvers should I learn? Should I give him different classes altogether?