PDA

View Full Version : The Erfworld Arguement Thread

Hydro
2007-01-12, 11:29 PM
In this thread, we will not simply argue about how good Erfworld is. That would be lunacy.

Instead, a GiantITP poster will chime in and say that he doesn't like Erfworld. Condescending tone is optional.

This will result in indignant flaming from the Erfworld fans, who will point out that while hating Erfworld is fine, posting just to say so is just mean.

This will in turn result in indignant counter-flaming from the non-fans, who will insist that while hating anti-Erfworld posts is fine, posting just to say so is downright stupid.

Such will in turn result in counter-counter flaming from the fans, who shall suggest that while hating anti-anti-Erfworld posts is perfectly acceptable, posting to share such views is simply rediculous.

And so on and so forth, each side striving to strike from a more lofty plane of criticism, until (hopefully) we've all gotten it out of our system.

Ready... GO!

Mr Teufel
2007-01-12, 11:33 PM
I think you've already said what there is to say...

That is all.

:smalltongue:

Tormsskull
2007-01-13, 12:18 AM
... I neither love nor hate Erfworld, and I don't understand why so many people have their panties up in a bunch about it. If you like it, read it. If you don't, don't read it. Its a very simple formula.

Roland St. Jude
2007-01-13, 12:59 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: No. Locked.

Trolling
Any post that, in the judgment of the moderators, was made solely to incite angry responses and/or flames, or attempts to disrupt a thread so that it becomes a flame war, will be edited to remove the offending content and the poster issued a warning. If a thread is judged to have been started for this reason, it will be locked, and the poster issued a warning.