PDA

View Full Version : The Temple of Inari XXXV



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 08:56 PM
Well, will you kiss me?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 08:59 PM
Alex smiles genuinely this time "I thought you'd never ask" he wraps both his arms around her neck loosely and kisses her.

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:00 PM
Alena kisses him back, Do I have to ask every time? :-)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:03 PM
"No, not every time. When I get depressed like this you might have to."

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:05 PM
Alena smiles lovingly at him, If you keep this up, I'll be asking often. Is there anything else you wanted to do tonight, or just tickle the fish?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:09 PM
"I'll be willing to do almost anything tonight if I could stay near to you"

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:13 PM
Alena giggles, Well, in that case, I could use some help grooming my wings.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:15 PM
Alex grins and strokes one of them "You mean these?"

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:19 PM
Yes, these wings, I don't see any others around. If you could slowly run your fingers between the feathers to help them find the right place? I'll work on the inside if you'll do the outside.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:23 PM
Alex smiles and nods. He goes around to the outside and works on grooming Alena's wings.

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:28 PM
Alena smiles and bring the other one around to work on the inside. Feels really good Alex. He can feel the tremble in the wing he's working on, but she keeps it still for him.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:30 PM
Alex grins and keeps working, humming one of the songs he'd heard earlier.

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:35 PM
Alena slowly relaxes as her feathers are gently put into place. She moves to her other wing, extending the other one out for Alex.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-18, 09:37 PM
An enormous wormhole rips through the fabric of time and space, and Ark jumps out. He begins to draw a large blue rune on the floor, and begins to chant in an unknown language. Suddenly, a low rumbling can be heard nearby. He then promptly erases the rune, and runs out the door.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:37 PM
Alex scoots round to the other one and begins working again. He ignores the blue rune because Inari would deal with it, if Fenric was online.

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:38 PM
This feels so nice Alex, it's been awhile since I could do this properly. Your hands are so gentle, as she slowly finishes her other wing.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:42 PM
Alex smiles "It's good that I'm useful for something"

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:43 PM
Alena slowly turns, giving him a chance to finish before she hugs him, Now that I'm relaxed and feeling really good, it might be bedtime?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:45 PM
Alex grins "mmmm, that sounds nice"

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:48 PM
Yes, very much so. Ready to go to our room? Will you take us the faster way?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:51 PM
"Alrighty" Alex grins and puts one arm around Alena "Ready to go?"

wxdruid
2007-01-18, 09:51 PM
She hugs him tightly, wrapping her wings around him, Yes.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-18, 09:53 PM
Alex smiles and they disappear from the garden

Fenric
2007-01-19, 10:00 AM
Ferdar comes out into the sanctuary with a scowl, then seems to be counting something.

Oh... they should start recovering today, depending on when they started precisely...

He is a little sprurpsed when the first werevixen to appear is Izumi. In her body.

Greetings, Ferdar. Don't look so surprised: I may choose to rarely occupy a physical form, but Kazuki is incorrect about his assumption that I somehow traded it away somehow.

She shakes her head

For creatures of the realm of shadow, our family knows particularly little of them. I am glad to see that is starting to be corrected.

Ferdar seems a bit uncomfortable around his sister in law, but he smiles

Yes... and thanks for your help with the items. It is helping with my current project especially.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 10:08 AM
Conrad wakes up and looks around. (I really ought to move him sometime...)

Fenric
2007-01-19, 10:19 AM
Izumi shakes her head at Conrad

Sleeping on the floor? Take heart, knight of the church: the week has ended, and with it you will find you mate's demeanor returns to normal by and large.

Ferdar, just as glad to have someone else run the sanctuary, takes his box and table and scurries off to his workshop.

Bye, Conrad! Best of luck!

Exachix
2007-01-19, 11:33 AM
[Priests]

Exachix wakes up.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 11:39 AM
( Priest's Quarters )

Krystal rolls over and grins at Exachix

Good morning, dear.

She seems much more cheerful today than she has been.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 11:41 AM
[Priests]

Exachix smiles.

"Morning Dear. You ok upon this morning?"

Fen3
2007-01-19, 11:50 AM
( Priest's Quarters )

Krystal smiles

I am feeling very well today, thanks. Hungry, though... starving, really.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 11:52 AM
[Priests]

Exachix grins.

"Oh we can't have that, want to go get some breakfast?"

Fen3
2007-01-19, 11:58 AM
Krystal nods

Yeah. Let's go!

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:00 PM
[Preists]

Exachix smiles and gets up and dressed, before waiting for Krystal to finish.

"Ok, just to the Kitchen? Trogs? Or do you have another idea." he smiles.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:05 PM
Krystal licks her lips and grins

How about Trog's? I want some bamhacon!

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:14 PM
"Trogs it is then."

He smiles to Krystal.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:16 PM
Krystal hops up and gets dressed

See you there!

She scurries out with a mischevious grin.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:18 PM
Exachix smiles and walks slowly out after her.

Castaras
2007-01-19, 12:32 PM
Castaras walks through to the donation box. She carefully opens the pouch and tips out a large amount of sparkling gems. She looks at a nearby priest.

That should work out to about 1,000 Platinum pieces. Thanks once again.

She picks up her emptied pouch and walks out.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 12:35 PM
The priest bows deeply

Our sincere thanks, and the blessings of Inari be upon you.

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:05 PM
Shea comes inside and heads to the Gardens.

((Fenric your p is upside down on you last post.))

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:08 PM
(( not sure how I managed that... ))

Izumi impassively watches Shea enter the gardens

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:12 PM
Hank and Jared enter soon after Shea. They look around the sanctuary.

Shea frowns in the garden and looks into the sanctuary. He looks paniced as he sees the two men.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:14 PM
Izumi looks at the two men, her glowing red eyes shining in the dim light of the sanctuary.

What is your business here?

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:16 PM
Hank steps foward, "We were interested in seeing this temple. And we think an acquaintance of ours might be here."

Shea looks around the garden looking for a place to hide. He quickly heads over and starts to climb a tree.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:19 PM
Izumi looks at Hank

The temple is open to visitors, look around. As for an acquaintance... People not in the sanctuary rarely come here in order to meet anyone: they most often come here to avoid others. Either someone in particular or everyone in general.

The goddess looks with significant disfavour on people who come to meet... unwilling acquaintances.

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:23 PM
Hank smiles and nods. "Of course. Everyone seems to think we are here looking for trouble. I assure you we aren't." Jared continues to look around and starts to head to the gardens.

Shea is up in the tree by now but since it is winter there aren't many leaves to hide him.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:25 PM
Izumi just looks at Hank. Emotion doesn't seem to be her strong point.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:26 PM
As Shea climbs the tree he can't help but notice the blue tunic clad fellow sitting up there as well. When he got there isn't readily apparent. Oddly enough he's perched on a branched that couldn't possibly support his mass.

"Morning Shea. I'm enjoying the view up here, what about you?"

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:29 PM
Shea looks over at the blue tunic clad fellow he assumes is Regiji with suprise. Shea seems to be panicking abiut something. I have to hide. He is about to say more as Hank and Jared enter the garden he disappears. No trace of him is there. Regiji might be able to sense some time flux mombo jumbo.

Hank nods polietly to Izumi both he and Jared both make there way to the gardens. Just as they enter Shea disappears, as if he was never there. A breif frown comes over both Hank's and Jared's face. But the frowns leave and they wander around the beautiful gardens.

((Ah sorry simu'd you. Hold on a sec. There we go edited.))

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:31 PM
Izumi watches them for a moment, then goes back to doing what she was doing before. This appears to be standing absolutely still while staring blankly into space.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:40 PM
Time Hop, nifty.

Regiji drops out of the tree, landing lightly in the snow. He brushes himself off and stretches slightly. He wanders about the grounds while admiring the winter blooming flowers.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 01:43 PM
Ilias appears in the sanctuary and looks around. Seeing Izumi he raises an eyebrow but nods politely, trying to ignore the spooky look

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:44 PM
Hank and Jared eventually leave.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:48 PM
Izumi breaks her trance and looks at Ilias

Greetings, Ilias. It seems that my choice to spend a little time on the material plane today has left me in charge of the sanctuary.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 01:51 PM
Ah... I see. We do appear to have a shortage of people currently.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 01:54 PM
Izumi nods

There are strange rumours among the shadows. Someone has acted on the mirror world, and has kidnapped many people. The temple of the Dread Lord is collapsed, and the temple of Myrkul is destroyed.

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:55 PM
Shea reappears in the tree.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 01:58 PM
Ilias looks worried as he thinks about those news Sounds bad... any idea who's behind it? Or their reason?

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:01 PM
Izumi shakes her head

The shadows are frightened. Whoever did this moves without shadow... Ah: another report.

Izumi tilts her head and seems to listen. After a time she looks at Ilias.

Mundane was used on the Temple of Myrkul. As I rather doubt it was Krystal who did that...

Deadly
2007-01-19, 02:03 PM
Mundane? The spell we found in the lich's castle?

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:07 PM
Izumi nods

The very same.

Izumi seems to become lost in thought, or perhaps another trance.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 02:08 PM
Ilias sits down and thinks

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:27 PM
Shea climbs out of the tree and looks around.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:36 PM
Izumi blinks as she comes out of her trance yet again

Fendran was spotted kidnapping mirror-Yoshiro. There is no more doubt: the spell-weavers are on the move.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 02:37 PM
Spell-weavers? Ilias looks slightly confused.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:39 PM
Izumi turns her expressionless gaze on Ilias

The followers of the lich who terrorized Fenric's home: Fendran was one of them. Not all of them were in the castle when Phoenixineohp attacked, and now they are up to something.

They study the basis of existance itself, and have learned to manipulate it.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:40 PM
Kyrian and Lillah appear in the gardens wraped in a hug.

Shea looks around to see if Hank or Jared are still around.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 02:40 PM
Kyrian smiles and kisses Lillah passionately.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 02:42 PM
Ilias sighs It's not really the best of times, is it? So, what should be done? Somehow I doubt what they're planning is good.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:43 PM
Lillah smiles and listens to figure out who is around.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 02:44 PM
Kyrian slides his hands down Lillah's back, taking both her hands in his.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:44 PM
Izumi shakes her head

I do not know: One glimpse of Fendran is all my friends have seen... these know how to bend the shadows so they cannot be tracked. We must be on our guard, though.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:45 PM
Lillah smiles. It is a little weird being in this temple. I mean now that I'm a... well you know.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 02:46 PM
Kyrian chuckles. I understand. We could always go to the woods or countryside if you'd rather.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 02:47 PM
Izumi loses herself to a trance again

(( bit longer this time: I've got some errands to run. back later ))

Deadly
2007-01-19, 02:48 PM
Ilias nods and returns to his thoughts.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:50 PM
No it is ok, just different then before. She smiles and leads him over to the Koi pond.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 02:51 PM
Kyrian follows her, and when they stop he runs a hand through her hair.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:54 PM
Lillah smiles and leans up against him.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 02:55 PM
Kyrian kisses her, before he gently pulls her so she's standing in front of him. He begins to massage her shoulders.

Castaras
2007-01-19, 02:58 PM
Castaras enters the temple once again, hands shaking slightly. She sits before the altar, taking deep breaths to calm herself. She studies the bruises on her hands, casting an illusion upon them. She then gets up, and wanders to the garden, sitting beneath one of the trees.

McBish
2007-01-19, 02:59 PM
Lillah sighs happily as Kyrian rubs her shoulders. She starts to hum happily.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 03:01 PM
Kyrian continues to rub Lillah's shoulders, and leans forward to kiss her neck.

McBish
2007-01-19, 03:04 PM
Lillah enjoys the "rum" and the kisses. She turns her head slightly hearing Castaras.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 03:07 PM
Kyrian's player fixes his error, and Kyrian finishes the rub, wrapping both arms around Lillah's waist.

McBish
2007-01-19, 03:09 PM
Thank you that felt nice.

Shea heads into the sanctuary looking around carefully.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 03:14 PM
You're welcome beautiful.

McBish
2007-01-19, 03:16 PM
Maybe when we get home I can pay you back.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 03:19 PM
Maybe. Kyrian holds her close, enjoying just having her there.

McBish
2007-01-19, 03:22 PM
Lillah listens to the noise of the garden enjoying all the sounds.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 03:34 PM
Izumi wakes up from her trance and looks around impassively

Deadly
2007-01-19, 03:46 PM
Ilias goes to a kitchen to find something to eat. He comes back a bit later with some bread, apparently not that hungry anyway.

Kyrian
2007-01-19, 03:47 PM
Kyrian sits and gently pulls Lillah into his lap, holding her close to him as he thinks of the amazing day to come soon.

Castaras
2007-01-19, 03:48 PM
Castaras stands up, stretches, then heads out of the temple, with a nod to Ilias and Izumi.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 03:49 PM
Ilias nods and smiles at Castaras as she leaves

Fen3
2007-01-19, 05:23 PM
Krystal scurries in, waves to Ilias, and heads out to the priest's quarters.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 05:24 PM
Exachix smiles, entering after Krystal, waving to Illias, before heading off after Krystal.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 05:25 PM
Ilias blinks, then smiles and waves as both disappear.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 06:05 PM
Izumi yawns.

It appears that no one is particularly interested in letting me expirement on them with my shadow magic today. Pity.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 06:07 PM
Mitsuya wanders up the stairs.

"Evening."

Deadly
2007-01-19, 06:08 PM
Ilias looks up a bit Yes... it would seem so.

He nods politely at Mitsuya Hi

Fenric
2007-01-19, 06:08 PM
Izumi looks at Mitsuya

Good evening.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 06:10 PM
Mitsuya bows and gets on with some tidying up in the Sanctuary.

Soon, she heads back off to bed.

((Sorry, Goodnight from me. I was too busy trying to do an avatar, and I'm tired. Good Night))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:01 PM
Phoenixineohp and Phoenix appear in the temple. They look around for a moment. Phoenixineohp spots Izumi and smiles.
"Hi. I'm wondering if the person who takes care of the money is around?"

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 07:02 PM
((Yes, she is. She's working in her office.))

Fenric
2007-01-19, 07:03 PM
(( Oops... missed Exy's post somehow. Goodnight, Exy! ))

Izumi nods in her disconcerting emotionless way

Yes: Valathe is in her office. Down the stairs and to the left... all the way to the other staircase. The entrance is under the stairs, so go around them to the back.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:06 PM
"Wonderful. Phoenix would you wait for me here?"
"Sure." Phoenix starts looking around as Phoenixineohp follows the directions.

I guess she eventually gets to the office, and knocks gently on the door.
"Hello?"

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 07:09 PM
"It's open. Come on in." Valathe responds from inside her office.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:19 PM
Phoenixineohp opens the door and steps inside.
"Hi, I'm Phoenixineohp."

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 07:25 PM
The room is small for a Medium ceature, and mostly dominated by a low wooden desk covered in papers, books, files, and a tiny yet beautiful crystal ornament shaped like a sleeping fox. Valathe seems a bit tired, but overall pleased with herself. "Valathe. Nice to meet you."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:30 PM
"I've heard that you take care of the money for the temple..." She reaches into a bag on her belt and fishes around for a moment.

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 07:32 PM
Valathe blinks politely. "I'm head accountant, yes. It says so on the door."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:42 PM
((I was wondering if you would find that action suspicious))

Phoenixineohp nods. "Yes, yes the door... Ah! Here it is!" She pulls out a medium sized red pot. It has a little lid that fits perfectly on top. She looks it over and smiles for a second before handing it out to Valathe.

"My friend Atreyu is one of your priests. I am aware that he has some back wages stored up, and that you are a very generous temple in your salaries. However, if he should ever ask for more money than what would otherwise be possible at that time, or for a loan, or need something for a spell, or something along those lines, I'd like this to be the buffer."

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 07:50 PM
Valathe takes the pot and looks inside, reaching into a pocket of her trench coat to touch something at the same time. "An interesting arrangement. I'll see to it." she says, raising one eyebow.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 07:55 PM
Phoenixineohp raises an eyebrow.
"There is nothing in it now, but if you put the lid on and hold it up to your mouth, then say what Atreyu needs the money for and how much, the amount will appear inside. Oh, and the pot can tell if you are telling the truth. I don't suggest that you try to trick it." She smiles for a moment still watching Valathe.

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 08:02 PM
Valathe seems quietly enraged by the implication that she would be so dishonest, but visibly controls herself. "I assure you, the thought would never have crossed my mind." she says cooly, taking a book from an untidy heap on her desk and writing something in it.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 08:09 PM
"And I assure you, I only mention that to make you aware of all of it's properties. And in case anyone else were to try anything, even out of the goodness of their heart. A large amount of money is connected to that pot, and it is a very special item that is rather dear to me. However, if Atreyu ever asks about anything, please just tell him that arrangements have been made that mean he doesn't..." She thinks for a moment. "Well you know. I'm sure that you would be able to handle such a situation." She smiles kindly at Valathe.

((While making a spot check to see what it is she wrote.))

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 08:18 PM
((It's written in an odd mixture of Halfling and Vulpine.))

Valathe opens a drawer on her desk with a key pulled seemingly out of nowhere and stows the pot inside, locking it again behind her. "Certainly."

Deadly
2007-01-19, 08:22 PM
Ilias looks around and sighs before disappearing.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 08:24 PM
"Thank you I greatly appreciate this." Phoenixineohp smiles and nods to her.
"Have a great day."
She turns and makes her way out of the office.

Hoseki
2007-01-19, 08:27 PM
Valathe nods. "You too," she replies politely, going back to her work.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 08:31 PM
Phoenixineohp makes her way back up to Phoenix, who she finds staring out at the pond.
"All done. Would you like to go look at the fish?"
"It's alright. Drink?"
"Why not." Phoenixineohp nods to Izumi before they both vanish.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 09:03 PM
Izumi wanders around the ssanctuary, somewhat aimlessly.
[hr]
Izumi walks down the stairs to the priest quarters instead of melting into the shadows

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 01:33 AM
Kyrian wakes up, careful not to disturb Lillah. He gently lifts her up and they vanish.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 03:38 AM
Karaki wakes up, curses at his player for leaving him to sleep, before going through the mirror as Exachix wakes up, comes out and begins the morningy thing.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:14 AM
A black dot floats into the temple.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:18 AM
Exachix smiles to the dot.

"Morning."

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:20 AM
The dot doesn't reply, instead he scans the temple for undead.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:26 AM
((there are no Undead))

Exachix sighs.

"Good morning?"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:29 AM
The dot doesn't seem to have the facilities to speak, it leaves the temple after determining a lack of undead.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:32 AM
Exachix sighs and continues what he was doing before.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:07 AM
Castaras walks in, eyes wary. She looks around the garden suspiciously, hands quivering slightly.

-------

After much searching she gets up and walks out, clearly disturbed.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 10:31 AM
Krystal comes out and sits by Exachix.

Myobi takes her regular chair, looking both relieved and depressed at the same time.

Izumi walks out in her emotionless fashion, and goes over by Krystal.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 10:33 AM
Exachix smiles to them all.

"Good morning everyone."

Fenric
2007-01-20, 10:35 AM
Krystal snuggles up to Exachix with a smile

Good morning, dear. Did you know that Izumi stayed all night? We had a very interesting chat about shadow magic.

Myobi looks like she's about to say something sarcastic, then sighs.

Yes, Exachix... it is a good morning.

Izumi chuckles.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 10:38 AM
Exachix smiles faintly, wrapping an arm around Krystal.

"Urm... ok."

Castaras
2007-01-20, 10:39 AM
Castaras walks in, holding a sack in her hands. She smiles at the group, and walks to the pond. There she sits, muttering to herself, holding the sack.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 10:40 AM
Izumi turns to Exachix

Holy Myobi is both lamenting and celebrating the fact that even as the original affect of the potion in the water was psychological, so was the after effect. Relatively few of the temple vixens are actually in the condition they thought they were... the High Priestess included.

Krystal sighs to see her mom unhappy and snuggles up to Exachix. Myobi scowls at Izumi.

You enjoy being blunt, don't you Izumi.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 10:46 AM
Exachix sighs.

"That wasn't nice Izumi."

Bearchase
2007-01-20, 11:02 AM
Bearchase runs into the temple, closely followed by Quentin.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 11:10 AM
Castaras looks up, watching Quentin.

A white bear?

Stupid...stupid...

Shuddup.

Castaras turns back to watching the pond.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 11:15 AM
Izumi shrugs at Exachix

Sometimes "nice" wastes a lot of time and promotes misunderstandings. Now you know why Myobi is feeling conflicted emptions, and why Krystal feels smug.

Myobi sighs and shrugs

Yes, yes. And sitting around feeling sorry for myself is silly, especially since it wasn't something I really wanted right now anyway.

All three turn to look at bearchase.

Bearchase
2007-01-20, 11:17 AM
Bearchase wanders around, talking often about shineys.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 11:18 AM
Exachix nodds.

"True."

He looks at Bearchase, and smiles faintly.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 11:19 AM
A glow of red light and a glow of blue light surround Castaras. The red light slowly disappears, smothered by the blue.

Weakling.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 11:31 AM
Izumi looks vacant for a moment, then shakes her head

Why trouble me with a report of "nothing to report"?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 11:33 AM
Exachix smiles faintly.

"It's better than no report whatsoever, which could mean the relayers are dead or something."

Castaras
2007-01-20, 11:35 AM
Castaras falls into the pond. *Splash* She swims to the island with the sack.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 11:46 AM
Izumi shrugs

Possible, but highly unlikely. It is quite rare for anyone to kill a shadow on its own plane.

Krystal hums a happy song to herself.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 11:47 AM
Exachix nodds before smiling to Krystal, listening.

Fenric
2007-01-20, 11:56 AM
Fenric's characters all fall asleep

(( Looks like there are plans for today... bye ))

Exachix
2007-01-20, 11:59 AM
Exachix sighs and smiles faintly.

((Ok))

Castaras
2007-01-20, 12:01 PM
Castaras stays on the island, watching the water. She slowly disappears.

((Bye all))

Bearchase
2007-01-20, 12:50 PM
Bearchase and Quentin leave.

McBish
2007-01-20, 01:30 PM
Shea continues to sleep in a corner of the sanctuary having curled up there some time the other day.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 03:53 PM
Exachix yawns quietly, before smiling down at the snuggled in Krystal. Without disturbing her, he gets the blanket out of his robe and covers her in it so she doesn't get cold. Then he shifts himself in the seat and leans his head down. With that he appears to go to sleep, but may wake up if someone enters the sanctuary.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:01 PM
Ilias walks in and looks around before taking a seat.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:02 PM
Exachix wakes up slowly, before sitting up slightly, not disturbing Krystal.

"Hmm? Oh, hello."

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:03 PM
Ilias smiles and nods Hi. Not much going on around here?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:05 PM
Exachix shakes his head.

"Well, I say no, but I don't know really. I spend alot of time in seclusion." He smiles. "Ah well. I haven't heard anything."

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:09 PM
Ah, sounds like one of those days were you wish something happened. He looks around and sighs How are you anyway?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:10 PM
Exachix smiles, his hand absently rubbing krystals arm.

"I'm fine."

Hoseki
2007-01-20, 05:12 PM
Gatamu appears in the Sanctuary and looks between Exachix and Ilias. "May I eat you?" he says, seeming to ask both of them at the same time.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:22 PM
Ilias blinks I suppose that counts as 'something happening'...

He looks up at Gatamu and smiles a bit You know, if it didn't have to take me atleast some days before I could return here if you ate me, I might say yes. Unfortunatly, I would like to be here. Perhaps another time.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:22 PM
Exachix sighs and shakes his head.

"No, I'm afraid I shouldn't be used as food right now. Sorry."

Hoseki
2007-01-20, 05:24 PM
Gatamu nods at the answers a bit sadly. "Ah well." he vanishes.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:27 PM
This made me think, I've never actually been eaten... I wonder what it's like. he grins Somehow I don't think it's particularly nice, though.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:29 PM
Exachix smiles faintly.

"I don't really want too."

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:31 PM
A single shadow walks along the floor, there is no object which should've cast it upon the floor though.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:33 PM
Atleast he's polite enough to ask first. Makes me wonder just how much he actually gets to eat... he must be starving.

He looks at the shadow, wondering where it comes from

Hoseki
2007-01-20, 05:34 PM
((Aw, Krystal let him eat her...))

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:35 PM
((Sorry to dissapoint him. Want a Priest?))

Exachix smiles faintly.

"Best not to dwell on it."

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:38 PM
Are those tricksy little hobbitses here, my precioussss?

Deadly
2007-01-20, 05:42 PM
((If I need to get rid of Ilias for a time, I'll call Gatamu :smallbiggrin:

WHAT!?

Oh... nothing, why don't you take a nap?))

Ilias falls asleep in his chair.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:44 PM
Exachix sighs.

"What do you want?"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:48 PM
The shadow, or most likely the invisible creature above it. Seems to ignore Exachix, instead looking around for the tricksy little hobbitses he's searching for.

Kill them, strangle them tricksy little hobbitses in their sleep, we will.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:50 PM
Exachix sighs.

"Purge Invisibility who are you looking for, why?"

McBish
2007-01-20, 05:50 PM
Sleeping Shea wonders if he looks like a hobbit in the corner.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:53 PM
Smeagul, or rather Gollem, doesn't seem to realize he's clearly visible now. There's a golden ring around his finger and he looks around for those tricksy little hobbitses.

Tricksy little hobbitses stole you, my preciouss. Kill them, Strangle those hobbitses in their sleep.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:55 PM
"Welcome creature, to Inari's temple. If you want to kill people here. Start Running and Inari may, may, forgive you."

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:00 PM
Gollem looks at Exachix and stares, just before becoming invisible again.

Does the foxes work for the eye, my preciouss? Or does he work against him?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:03 PM
Exachix shifts to shadow-form then back, for emphasis.

"No. Why are you here?"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:04 PM
The foxes want to know why we're here, my preciouss. The eye will punish us if we tell him.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:05 PM
Exachix glares.

"Point: I'm here, and now, I Suggest you tell me, or I'll get very unhappy."

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:07 PM
The foxes can suggest all he wants, my preciouss. The eye will punish us severely if we tell him.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:09 PM
Exachix sighs.

"Well then, I suppose I'll be keeping this then."

He snuffles slightly in the seat, not trying to wake Krystal, and smiles at her, before looking back to the Shadow.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:10 PM
The shadow notices Shea and goes towards him, trying to determine if he's one of those tricksy little hobbitses.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:13 PM
Exachix murmers something.

"Kill anyone and I'll be very very unhappy to the point of an explosion."

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:17 PM
Shea looks to be a 12 year old boy. He is wearing shoes though so you can't see his feet.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:19 PM
Gollem looks at the shoes.

Is the hobbits hiding his feet, my preciouss? Yes, yes he is.

Gollem tries to strangle Shea.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:27 PM
Shea wakes up with Gollem's hands around his neck he quickly starts to panic.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:28 PM
Exachix sighs and looks over at them, before firing off a magic missile or 5 at Gollum...

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:28 PM
Gollem keeps on trying to strangle Shea, while making a lot of noice. Gollem falls over when the magic missiles hit him.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 06:29 PM
Ilias wakes up and sees the fight. With a frown he jumps up and tries to grab Gollum and pull him away from Shea

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:31 PM
Shea scrambles away from Gollum.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:36 PM
Gollem doesn't seem to move, if his shadow in anything to go by. He doesn't turn visible though.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:38 PM
Exachix casts another Invisibiility Purge.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 06:40 PM
Ilias creates a cage of lightning around where he thinks Gollum would be, making it large enough that his precise location won't matter much. So what's this about?

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:41 PM
Gollem doesn't breath, the ring silentely suggests that picking it up might be worth something, it does this to every person in range of a suggestion spell.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:41 PM
Shea backs all the way into the corner. ((By him you mean the ring right?))

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:49 PM
Exachix sighs and leans over to Krystal, and falls asleep with her leaning on him.

((night))

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:50 PM
((Yes, I mean the ring))

The ring seems intent on suggesting it might be worthwhile to pick it up.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:52 PM
Shea looks around and slowly moves foward to pick up the ring.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:54 PM
The ring slides of easily, like it was several sizes too large.

((Does Shea fall in the group of very powerfull?))

Deadly
2007-01-20, 06:54 PM
Ilias eyes the ring, not really sure he likes the thought of a ring suggesting anything.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:55 PM
((A great deal of potential that isn't under compleate control, so yeah.))

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:57 PM
To shea it feels like the ring wants to be worn around his finger.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:58 PM
Shea looks at the ring and slowly puts it on.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:59 PM
Shea doesn't become invisible as the ring attempts to determine the alignment of Shea.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:03 PM
((Sent you a PM.))

Shea looks at the ring curiously.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:05 PM
The ring silently informs Shea that it has tremendous power and great things could be done using it.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:07 PM
Shea reaches out trying to find the ring's mind using telepethy.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:09 PM
The ring seems to have no brain, but it is an intelligent magic item. It's center of thought is easily found, yet impossible to enter.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:10 PM
Hello? Shea looks around the temple to see who else is around.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:12 PM
The ring silently informs Shea that while it can understand languages, it can't really speak as such, only dropping magical hints which say an awful lot. It also informs Shea that they are the only two intelligent beings that matter in this whole temple.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:15 PM
Ilias frowns and looks away from the ring

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:20 PM
Shea frowns a bit and looks at the ring. He attempts to sort of hide it from the sight of others. He does this by cleverly holding it behind his back.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:23 PM
The ring starts to become slightly warm, it also informs Shea that he should use it, so people will know a powerfull being has appeared.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:23 PM
Ilias looks at him There's something odd about that ring. Perhaps we should put it away for a bit.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:25 PM
The ring silently informs Shea that everyone who says Shea should give the ring away most likely wants the ring for him or herself.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:26 PM
Shea wonders why he should want people to know that. He turns to Ilias Why? I think it is nice. He keeps the ring behind his back.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 07:26 PM
The fourth wall points out that this is...well, based on other's opinions...you know.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:29 PM
The ring informs Shea that he might get some respect of this town, if Shea really does his best the whole world might end up respecting Shea.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:30 PM
Ilias sighs It sure is. But there's something odd about it, perhaps we should examine it more closely first, just to be sure.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:32 PM
The ring informs Shea that this is a clear sign of jealousy, Ilias most likely wants the ring and use it himself, according to the ring at least.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:32 PM
Um no that's ok. Shea takes a few steps towards the door wondering how to make the ring work.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:34 PM
The ring informs Shea that the wish to use it should be enough, the ring will do the rest.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:37 PM
Ilias remains where he is I just want to make sure it's safe. Perhaps if you placed it on the altar, we could ask the goddess. I'm sure she'd know.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:39 PM
Um... Shea tries to figure out who to trust. In the end he goes with the ring. He trys to turn the ring on.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:43 PM
The ring empowers Shea, Shea can feel the power flowing into him. The ring is now warm to the touch. The ring also informs Shea that this is most likely a play used by Ilias to get the ring for himself, after all who doesn't want this kind of power.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:47 PM
You can have the ring if it's safe, I just want to make sure, nothing else. Ilias tries his best to convince Shea, not really sure what else to do ((Since he's no wizard and can't cast Fear or something similar))

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:50 PM
No. It is safe. You can't have it. He sounds very defensive. Shea continues moving towards the door.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:52 PM
The ring silently informs Shea that for greedy people like Ilias there are only two options, ignore them or show them they shouldn't mess with you.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:53 PM
I don't want it. I promise I won't even touch it.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:55 PM
You won't touch it? No. It doesn't like you. Shea turns and heads out into the streets unless Ilias stops him.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:56 PM
The ring informs Shea that he has made the right decision.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 07:57 PM
Ilias raises an eyebrow And who is it? he moves to the door, but doesn't try to stop Shea.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:58 PM
Shea walks out shooting Ilias a mean look.

Deadly
2007-01-20, 08:00 PM
Ilias sighs, figuring that he wouldn't really be able to do anything more, and suddenly wishes he could cast more spells... like dispel, or mind blank or something useful.

He sits down to think this over, slowly fading away.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 04:25 AM
Castaras slowly appears once again on the island, sack clutched in her hand.

She slowly formulates the spells in her head to purely attack and damage spells, before swimming back to the edge of the pond.

She picks up the sack gingerly, before walking out of the temple.

Exachix
2007-01-21, 06:12 AM
Exachix wakes up where he went to sleep, and smiles as he looks around.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 06:30 AM
Castaras walks back into the temple, sits in front of the altar and falls silent, eyes going blank blue.

Exachix
2007-01-21, 06:36 AM
Exachix smiles and watches.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 06:40 AM
A shadow slowly forms by her. It grins, and slowly takes the sack. It seems to solidify, as Castaras stands up. She glares at the shadow with those blank, blue eyes.

Now go and leave me be.

The shadow grins a fanged cruel smile, before scuttling out of the temple. Castaras collapses, tired out.

Exachix
2007-01-21, 06:42 AM
Exachix watches and sighs, before standing, going over to Castaras and checking if she's ok (i.e. pulse etc).

InaVegt
2007-01-21, 06:45 AM
((New thread's up))

Castaras
2007-01-21, 06:46 AM
Yes, I'm ok Exachix, just tired.