PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok Online

Fryper
2007-01-13, 10:40 AM
Hiya everyone. I just thought of telling you guys of a Ro server I currently play at. Its 1/1/1 rates and no free heal or kafra. Also the best part is that it just started so for you guys who want a fresh start from the beginig this is your chance.

link: http://remotero.com/news.php

The reason why I'm spreading the new is becuse for the moment the numbers of player is pretty low, and we all know that it's funnier to play with lots of other people.

Yuki Akuma
2007-01-13, 02:06 PM
Heeey.... isn't that illegal? :smallconfused: Meaning... you shouldn't be posting that?

Fryper
2007-01-13, 03:14 PM
Heeey.... isn't that illegal? :smallconfused: Meaning... you shouldn't be posting that?

Well, The thing is that SOME private ro servers are illegal. However, there is some diffrent versions of the game and one is legal and one is not. This server however of the legal version ^^

Yuki Akuma
2007-01-13, 06:58 PM
Well, The thing is that SOME private ro servers are illegal. However, there is some diffrent versions of the game and one is legal and one is not. This server however of the legal version ^^

'Legal version'?

Fryper
2007-01-13, 07:02 PM
yep, somehow (don't ask me how) there is a legal one to use for private servers. If you want more information about it I guess google is the best choice.

Thexare Blademoon
2007-01-13, 07:07 PM
Alright, having run servers myself before, lemme chime in here.

No. If it's even remotely up-to-date, not legal. Gravity had released the code long ago, but anything you're using now is using at the least a reasonable facsimile of their code, their maps, their classes, etc.

Not legal.