PDA

View Full Version : Sovereigns Of Eden!!! - Finally, THE IC!!!

ArlEammon
2013-11-27, 11:27 AM
The Arch-Sovereign stared down at the collection of glowing red, grey, black, white, blue and green lights. . . lights of all colors. Mimir looked across the vast expanse of space, and to the world down below, the Third Earth.
The Sovereigns were powerful, mighty beings with great strength and magical powers. . . The Arch-Sovereign had pity for the Humans and others below, but this was the age when the Sovereigns would learn to guide the people, or pursue their own selfish interests.

A light shattered the atmosphere. Some of the Sovereigns entered the mortal sphere for the first time, others simply entered the stage of history in new and exciting ways, even for them.

Heaven Canceler
2013-11-28, 10:17 AM
Valiels light was green, green like the grass that he could feel when he walked on open fields, green like the first shoots in spring, green like the life and like the hope for a better tomorrow.

He was just flowing through the space, not sure what was going on and then he suddenly snapped forward and turned, flowing around through the sky. His eyes discovered the third Earth and without another word, he began to fly downwards. His feet fell upon sand on a beach. He looked around, observing where he was and if there was anyone else here beside him.

OOC: I wasn't sure what to write, so if I do something wrong tell me.

savior indra
2013-11-29, 09:57 PM
Aeric opened his eyes to find himself on a sandy beach. One moment he had been in the heat of battle, the next he found himself listening to the hypnotic crash of waves on white sand. He looked and saw a being some short distance away and he instinctively knew that this person was of the same breed as he was; a Sovereign.

Kaynebot
2013-11-30, 05:45 PM
Alexander was fully cloaked in the darkness. Enjoying the serenity and stillness of the pitch black. He could feel himself becoming part of it, and it him. His light was not light but darkness, it was the black aura.

When Alexander opened his eyes, he was transported to a sandy beach. The darkness bore him in to a place filled with light, how strange. It must have something to do the other two figures on the beach he thinks.