PDA

View Full Version : Champion of Corellon Larethian build

dantiesilva
2013-11-27, 11:22 PM
Hello playground, I am recently in a game I have been playing in for a good amount of time. And every now and then I get bored waiting for posts and such and make characters. Well I happened to get bored again and made a Champion of Corellon. Though it may be due to all the talk I have been hearing about elves and such recently.

After completing the build I, well that was odd. Mythweavers seems to be acting up....Anyways after completing the build I saw a few problems with it. I had a lot of open feats with no idea what to do with them. Thanks to Champion of Corellon I have 1 bonus feat open that needs dodge, Combat expertise, or mounted combat for a prereq. And from class levels I have 3. Would it be worth it to take the spring attack tree all the way with the PHB2 feats?

My allowed sources are
PHB1&2
Races of the wild
Complete Adventure
Complete Arcane
Complete Divine
Complete Mage
Complete Warrior
MiC
SpC
UA
DMG

If anyone would want to give suggestions on Armor and weapons that would be great as well. Thank you.

Ri Na Craiceann Cothrom (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=719741)

Raezeman
2013-11-28, 04:31 AM
my brothers champion of corellon Larethian build:
wild elf
Fighter 2 / Ranger 2 / Swashbuckler 3 / Wildrunner 3 / Champion of Corellon 10

order:
ranger 1
swashbuckler 1
fighter 2
ranger 1
wildrunner 2
champion of corellon 8
swashbuckler 2
champion of corellon 2
wildrunner 1

feat:
lv 1 exotic weapon proficiency (elven thinblade sword)
lv 3 endurance
fighter 1: combat expertise
fighter 2: mounted combat
lv 6: dodge
champ of corre 1: improved trip
lv 9: close quarters fighting
champ of corre 4: mobility
lv 12: improved critical
champ of corre 7: ride by attack
lv 15: elusive target
lv 18: spirited charge
champ of corre 10: trample

I think but am not sure all this stuff is in your allowed books.
(Adding the wildrunner levels was my contribution to the build.)

dantiesilva
2013-11-28, 09:21 PM
When I take a prestige class I try to make it all the way to the capstone. Though this may be because of competing a few times in the boards challenge. Add in I go for fluff over crunch inmmost of my builds while your s looks great and all, it does not seem to fit my playstyle, thank you though.

All I need help with now is weapon enchantment as well as armor. And some theme fitting magic items.