PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Price for Scabbard of Vigor Variant?

Stephen_E
2013-11-28, 09:55 AM
I'm creating a variant for Scabbard of Vigor and am trying to work out a reasonable price.

Instead of giving a standard enhancement bonus it gives an ability equal to that enhancement. I've written it for 4,000 gp but I'm basically guessing at this point. What do others think?

Thanks

Scabbard of Vigor - Enhanced
---------------
Aura faint transmutation; CL 7th

Slot belt; Price 4,000 gp; Weight 3 lbs.

Description
Once per day, as part of the action of drawing forth the weapon held by the scabbard, the wearer can order it to endow the weapon with a special ability equal to an enhancement bonus of +1 to +4. The duration of the effect depends on the enhancement bonus of the desired special ability for the weapon. The scabbard has four +1 abilities, three +2 abilities, two +3 abilities and one +4 ability to choose from.

Bonus Duration
+4 1 round
+3 3 rounds
+2 5 rounds
+1 10 rounds
Construction Requirements
Craft Wondrous Item, greater magic weapon, all requirements for the abilities available in the scabbard; Cost 2000 gp

Scabbard of Vigor - Standard
---------------------
Aura faint transmutation; CL 5th

Slot belt; Price 1,800 gp; Weight 3 lbs.

Description
Once per day, as part of the action of drawing forth the weapon held by the scabbard, the wearer can order it to endow the weapon with an enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls. The duration of the effect depends on the desired enhancement bonus for the weapon.

Bonus Duration
+4 1 round
+3 3 rounds
+2 5 rounds
+1 10 rounds
Construction Requirements
Craft Wondrous Item, greater magic weapon; Cost 900 gp