PDA

View Full Version : Mythic RPG users/gaming groups?

Omega
2013-11-28, 04:27 PM
Hello,

Are there any Mythic RPG users and/or gamers that have any available gaming groups open?

Elriconan
2013-12-06, 05:59 PM
Hello,

Are there any Mythic RPG users and/or gamers that have any available gaming groups open?

I use Mythic both standalone and in conjunction with other RPG systems.It's the most useful supplement I've ever bought.

An interesting tidbit, Mythic is essentially a slightly modified version of the original Marvel Superheroes RPG with a plot driving system added on. It is extremely easy to convert MSH materials for use with Mythic. Alternatively, you can change the Fate Chart rank names to those of MSH and do even less conversion.

Omega
2013-12-07, 07:22 PM
Hm. Good to know. I'm using it for it's stand-alone solo gameplay, at the moment. I'm looking for an available group to play with online. Do you know of anyone hosting a game?

Due to someone introducing Tri-Stat dX to me. I was able to convert their Stat Value chart and make superhero/villains (from any universe) sheets easily and effectively. I'm able to pit characters against each other fairly easily too. The Hulk is potentially the only character that will never lose, simply because of his adrenaline being his greatest Strength.

Elriconan
2013-12-08, 12:36 AM
Hm. Good to know. I'm using it for it's stand-alone solo gameplay, at the moment. I'm looking for an available group to play with online. Do you know of anyone hosting a game?

Due to someone introducing Tri-Stat dX to me. I was able to convert their Stat Value chart and make superhero/villains (from any universe) sheets easily and effectively. I'm able to pit characters against each other fairly easily too. The Hulk is potentially the only character that will never lose, simply because of his adrenaline being his greatest Strength.

The trick to the Hulk is to one-shot him before he amps to god levels. A non-goody Superman could do this, and Wonder Man, too.

I'm afraid I know Jack about online gaming, though I'm apt to try it eventually because my players are busy getting divorced and other stuff.

Omega
2013-12-10, 08:58 PM
I'll agree for a one-shot knockout, but that man isn't staying down for long...in unconsciousness and death...

And whenever it's convenient for you, just let me know. :)