PDA

View Full Version : Persona in the playground - Hallway

BurntDownDream
2013-11-29, 06:17 AM
Hikaen was walking alone through the school hallway. He had his small notebook in his hand and was reading the contents, deep in thought.
The weather was cloudy so there were only small amounts of light coming through the windows, making a very beautiful setting that complimented Hikaen's already handsome figure.
Due to this, female students that were passing through would glance towards him, some of them even blushing.
Hikaen however was too absorbed in his notebook to notice them.

...Where could you have gone?

He was still wondering what happened to Trevor and Ethan, the people he respected the most. Where could they be right now? Why didn't they contact him? He had many questions.
Suddenly he notices a familiar figure aproaching, one of the people that had fought with him this morning was walking towards him...

Chase_D
2013-12-06, 01:26 AM
The breeze from outside was great, especially when you've been running around all day. Will takes a small breath of fresh air.

"I hope she gets the letter soon, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding..." he says with a sigh. With everything going on, he had to take a moment to think about everything. The colorful arrange of students, young and old. The four leaders and their...quirks. Finally the door and the world it held behind it. What the hell is going on, and how did he fit into all of this. He lets off a big sigh, playing with his medallion he got on one of his many excursions. Supposedly it belonged to some ancient Mayan tribe, and it was supposed to be made of solid gold. A good chunk of money for it, but for all he knew it could be just some stupid fools gold or something.

He stopped, and got up. Suddenly deciding to go through the school one last time before he checked up on his letter. The doors leading to the hallways full of students talking about TV and Movies, Normal people things. Will pretty much accepted the part about how his life has been changed by all of this. He wouldn't think about normal stuff anymore, he would think about what will he see next, who or what he'll fight next, and what he'll need to do in order to protect those he cares about. Almost self-righteous when he thinks about it.

Walking down the hallway, he notices the students walking to and from classes, talking about lectures and such. Will wasn't paying too much attention, at least until he noticed Hikaen walking down the hallway. He seemed enveloped into his notebook. Will walks towards him, stupid smile on his face. Hikaen looks up, spotting him, "Hey, Hikaen-san!" he calls out. Will quickens his pace to dodge a small crowd of teens coming his way. He stands next to Hikaen, leaning against the wall. "Great job, by the way. I don't know what we would of done without your amazing abilities." Will says, giving a small thumbs up. "So...if you don't mind me asking...what ya reading?" he says, eyes peering at the notebook Hikaen seemed so fixated on a few seconds ago.

BurntDownDream
2013-12-06, 04:10 PM
Hikaen spaced out for a moment but quickly answered to Will.

"...Oh this? They are notes a friend of mine takes. When I found out about personas, for some reason I couldn't help but think that this notebook was written by a persona user. So whenever this person comes to mind, I start reading this notebook trying to find concrete evidence supporting that he is a persona user too."

Hikaen stares at the notebook for a bit and then continues.

"...I actualy haven't seen the guy since Fenrir made his first appearance. I hope he's doing well."

A sad expresion could be seen in Hikaen's eyes. It was not an act like usual, this time it was real.

Chase_D
2013-12-13, 12:20 AM
"Oh...I see..." Will says, noticing the mood drop from what he had just heard. Seems like everyone here has something interesting about them. Not Will, it seems, depressing and boring as usual. Smile gone from his face, he continues "Sorry for bringing up a touchy subject. I shouldn't be prying into your stuff anyhow." Will says, trying to change the subject to make the mood a bit lighter.

"So, did you have any luck with your team yet? I think I've managed to find one so far...sorry if you had me on your list." Will gives a stupid grin and rubs the back of his head in an almost comical fashion. His curiosity at Hikaen choices might reveal more about him. Specifically who he considered interesting enough to take with him.

BurntDownDream
2013-12-17, 05:25 PM
Seeing Will woried, Hikaen forced a smile on his face to lighten the mood. You couldn't tell it was a fake, the feeling it gave off was too real. After this he answers:

"For the time being I have Carl, the guy that talk with his persona and Kennen who I think you remember. We're missing a caster though..."

He then thinks about the other teams and the fact that they might not have been as balanced as his worried him so he asked

"What about your team? Is it a balanced one?"

Chase_D
2013-12-21, 01:34 AM
"So far, all we've got is Lenora, me and...uh..." Will takes a second to think, before continuing "Oh and maybe Brianna, I suggested she talked to her. I wasn't too sure who else she was thinking about, maybe Jeff." Will says, slight scowl on his face. Why did Jeff bug him so much, it just seemed...so erie to be around him.

He quickly continues "Speaking of Carl, are you sure he could handle himself? He seemed to be a little...uh...quirky, earlier today. I mean the kid used something on me earlier today, and by the look of it, not of his own free will." He says, slightly worried about Hikaen and his choice of teammates.

BurntDownDream
2013-12-24, 05:59 PM
"Well, I asked him to come with me mostly because I was interested on how his persona was acting by it's own will. I mean Fenrir can talk too but I can count the times he actualy did, using only one hand."

Hikaen thinks a little and then keeps going.

"You could say that I would like to have a convesation with Fenrir, but he doesn't feel the same way. With Carl it is the other way around."

"As for combat, he fitted the formation since we were in need of a healer. As for why I didn't think of taking another healer with me it is simply because I don't like thinking how another person could be useful to me. I am not fond of having other people lend me their strength. So it got down to this: The team needs a healer, Carl seems very interesting, lets go with him."

Chase_D
2013-12-27, 02:44 AM
"I see, so it's more to learn from him. I was just curious is all." Will says, thoughts racing in his head. Just little things such as, What about Liu, or Me? Did I show any interest at all? Isn't this just using him to your own benefit? Little things. Quickly he put it aside however, as he knew that he shouldn't question stuff like this.

"Well, I hope for your sake you figure something out, personally I couldn't care less to talk to my persona. Although...I know this might sound weird but...I feel like bits of what happen to me inside the velvet room seem to...become enhanced in a way...ugh it sounds lame to try to explain it. Like, I feel like I'm able to fight against that team again better than last time, but especially against that one girl. The one that tried...killing me." Will says, trying hard to focus but instead looks out of it. "Ugh, I'm such a blabber mouth. It's probably nothing, just stupid ranting of a crazy person." Will says, however his expression remains deadpan.

BurntDownDream
2014-01-12, 08:04 AM
"Well, this is just a theory, but it would make sense to get stronger in there since personas are supposed to be a part of our psyche. If we think that persona is such an aspect of ourself, it would make sense for us to realise it better the more we grow closer to it. Battle would be one of those ways. I don't know if I am making any sense but I think it fits with everything that's been happening so far."

Hikaen stops to think a little.

"Now about what you said for the violent girl, it could either be that our personas are revealing aspects depending on what we need the most or maybe something special only your persona does."

Hikaen lifts his hand and makes an I'm-not-sure gesture.

"By the way. Fighting those Hunters made me think. What if some persona users start using their powers to make profit by terrorising people. Does society have any way of protecting itself from such things? It is also very weird that nothing has already leaked, because I'm sure there would have been such incidents."