PDA

View Full Version : 20 Level Kitchen Sink Challenge

bekeleven
2013-12-01, 05:46 AM
I'm not asking for a build with dual 9s, not exactly. Instead I am asking for just how much can be fit into a single 20-level character.

For purposes of this build, assume that all ability minimums and special prerequisites are met for feats and prestige classes. Alignment prerequisites cannot conflict within a build.

Fractional BAB is in effect.

Access to each level of arcane spells grants points equal to the level. For instance, access to first and second level spells grants a total of 3 points. Access to 1-9th level spells grants 45 points.
The same points will be awarded for divine spells, powers, mysteries, maneuvers (must have a recovery method, no feat-only), spell levels stolen (all 45 points max), and vestiges (36 points max).
5 points per iterative attack.
.5 point per effective druid level for animal companion. Same rules for familiar. Companion Familiar counts as both.
Invocations scored as follows: 1 point (least), 3 points (lesser), 5 points (greater), 7 points (dark).
.5 point for HD of wild shape.
2 points per inspiration.
No points for truenaming. Skill checks are too annoying to adjudicate when ignoring things like gear and ability scores.
.5 points for effective cleric level for turning or rebuking.

Example builds:
Druid 20 has 9th level divine spells (45), 20 levels of animal companion (10), 20 HD of wild shape (10), and 3 iterative attacks (15). Total points: 80.
Druid 19/Warblade 1: 9th level divine spells (45), 19 levels of animal companion (9.5), 19 HD of wild shape (9.5), 5th level maneuvers (15), and 3 iterative attacks (15). Total points: 94.
Druid 3/Wizard 3/Mystic Theurge 4/Arcane Hierophant 10 with natural bond: 9th level arcane and divine spells (90), 3 iterative attacks (15), 13 effective levels of familiar and 16 levels of companion (6.5 and 8), 13 HD for wild shape (6.5). Total points: 126.

I assume I'm going to see Ur-priests in my future. Ideas?

relytdan
2013-12-01, 08:14 AM
warmage 1/ rainbow servant 10/ StP-Mantle Erudite- magic mantle 1/ warblade 3/ legacy champion 5

Each flaw a player selects entitles his character to a bonus feat
Flaw Vulnerable: = bonus feat at 1st level
Flaw Unreactive: = versitile spell caster at 1st level
Each 1st-level character starts with a feat. = heighten spell
racial bonus feat = sanctum spell at 1st level

STP Erudite =replace the normal Erudite Bonus feat
Mantled Erudite =replace the Vulnerable: Bonus feat

in theory 9th level arcane, all divine 9th level, 9th level psionic, 15.5 Il = 15th–16th 8th level maneuvers

so how many points is it worth?

bekeleven
2013-12-01, 08:30 AM
in theory 9th level arcane, all divine 9th level, 9th level psionic, 15.5 Il = 15th–16th 8th level maneuvers

so how many points is it worth?

By those stats, 45 for each full casting and 36 for the maneuvers, for a total of 171.

Pardon my ignorance, but does this build work without the incredibly dubious usage of "bonus feat" in the erudite description? Are you using that to apply Rainbow Servant to the Erudite?

relytdan
2013-12-01, 10:53 AM
not exactly, the in theory is because the warmage knows all of its spells as it goes along that it uses the heighten spell trick to get into the next higher level arcane eventually reachs 9th, the rainbow servant just states that at level 10 you have access to all the divine spells and because warmage knows its spells you then know all the divines upto 9th, the feat trick with erudite/stp-magi mantle basicly says that magic and psionics are the same so the reading has warmage knowing all the psionics 9th, the PRC counts ful IL so that's 8+6 from the other 12 levels gets to 14th, then use the LC to boost warblade level use this for 1 levels to get to 15th, and then use the other 3 levels on warmage bring its useable spells up to fuel the heighten spell trick which makes it all work - in theory

*Edit* and because I am not familiar with fractional BAB the straight BAB is +11. ( with spells this would be 20 )

Hecuba
2013-12-01, 02:40 PM
Warblade 3\Ardent2\Binder 1\UrPriest 2\Nar Demonbinder1\Psychic Theurge 5\Cerebremancer 6

Note: The 2nd War blade level must be taken no earlier than level 4.

Necessary Feats (requires Human+2 flaws):

Martial Study x 3
Practiced Manifester
Mother Cyst
Improved Binding
Spell Focus: Evil
Spell Focus: Conjuration
Iron Will
Keeper of Forbidden Lore

Ardent mantles:

Chaos
Corruption and Madness
[any]
(These are somewhat flexible, but must have 1-9 covered with 3 or fewer mantles).

Points by Element:

9th Divine Casting - 45
9th Manifesting - 45
8th Arcane Casting - 36
6th Initiator Maneuvers - 21
3 Itt. Attacks (BAB 12) - 15
Soul binding 1-2 (Effective Binder Level 3) - 3

Total: 165

EugeneVoid
2013-12-01, 05:20 PM
Just tossing this out here:
Phaerimm Free Sorc Casting

A super broke chasis would be
Phaerimm-Bloodline 3.

Anthrowhale
2013-12-01, 09:36 PM
Circle magic for heighten seems off the charts. Wizard 5/Red Wizard 5 has 210 points with access to 20th level spells via circle based heighten.