PDA

View Full Version : I need help w/ a good class Build set up for a Houserule/ Homebrew game.

TwentyFold
2013-12-02, 01:32 PM
Elloz,
My DM is thinking of starting a D&D 3.5 houseruled game in which we are all gangsters or leaders of gangs who have a small band of buds at our side, mainly using a big city that i think is from Ebberon Setting. We are all 4th level and we have the vow of poverty, symbolizing that much of our income must go towards our gangs. We are allowed a few homebrew classes, and even homebrew disiplines for martial classes. So far in our group we have a Human (I think) Iron man, a human (I think) hellfire knight, a fistingsage (swordsage w/ monk unarmed variations) (Or whatever the hell he picks, he keeps changing his ideas every day), and finally a Thri Kreen (non psionic) Warblade who uses a house rule that allows him to trade out at most 2 disiplines for other disiplines (not taking homebrew, but might if suggestions in comments recommend a good build). I am playing the Thri Kreen, and am really sceptical on if warblade would be a good option in this party (my plans in combat is tiger claw, of course, and iron hearting the **** out of life itself) . If anyone has any tips for such a build that would make this game amazing, or tips on my build ( using 3 weapons, aka a spiked chain and 2 kukri + bite, and taking multiweapon fighting) I would gladly hear, also if any further questions are up i will deffinitly listen and respond ( im never good at explinations :smallannoyed:).
Also to Verify my trades in disiplines I traded out Stone Dragon for Devoted Spirit for a few of the great maneuvers and stances it gives.