PDA

View Full Version : Trog's tavern CXXXVI

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:02 PM
(i guess ill post a youtube. And maybe rp and the lyrics.)
Indeed. A light show would be perfect. May I help? I am also a sorcerer.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:04 PM
Feel free. Illusion spells are outside my area, and I'd be using other things for the same effect.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:06 PM
Vespe waves his hand over the stage, and lasers sprout from the floor. There. They are enchanted to react to the song.

darnin
2007-01-14, 11:07 PM
Darnin decides it might be best to take a few steps away from the stage.

Nevrmore
2007-01-14, 11:09 PM
Floyd scoffs, he never needed fancy lights for his music. "You go first, mug. Then I can blow away the precedent."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:09 PM
So who's going to play first?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:10 PM
I vote to let Floyd decide.

Nevrmore
2007-01-14, 11:11 PM
((See above post))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:12 PM
(Well, just in case you had changed your mind...)
Anyway, I need a few moments to get prepared.
(It could take a lil while to get everything ready, so be patient.)

Nevrmore
2007-01-14, 11:14 PM
"Pffft, whatever." Floyd says, already having everything prepared in his mind.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:15 PM
((That's cool))
Destro spends the preparation period making sure the universe knows exactly what it is to do, and when it is to do it.

Miatog
2007-01-14, 11:18 PM
A very depressed void that is Enigma enters Trog’s from the streets. He sits down at the bar and looks up to the bartender. “I’ll take what ever can make people drunk the fastest. I don’t care how bad it is for humans, cause I might not even get drunk from anything.”

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:21 PM
The stage goes black. The lasers pierce the cover of blackness. And the first strings are heard.
(Battlefield, by Blind Guardian. Youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmu0LMlS8Us)

It cannot be seen but there's blood on the green
Only God knows I'm innocent
Take me, take me home
A dark seed reigns in me like the Storm rules over the sea
I challenge thee, do not cross this bridge alone

Don't dare me now
The threatening shadows will pass by

They're getting closer now
Open your eyes
Wake up my dear young friend
And hate shall fade away

I will not move, yet
I'll stand still instead

There on the battlefield he stands
Down on the battlefield he's lost
And on the battlefield it ends

War and anger shall reign
The clash of iron can be heard
By blindness you're driven insane
I'm lost in anguish and grief
Sorrow won't wane 'til you die
A shattered body deeply hurt
And darkness will cover the light
It's gone forevermore

The field's been left in sorrow
The father and the son they're gone
The Sun shines bright and anger rises
Lorn and lonely torn apart
Don't you think it's time to stop now
We were charmed and fooled by the old serpent's kiss

Let's pray that heaven is on our side
Through violence and horror shall honour arise
So let's pray and blessed shall be our leader
We follow the noble and bright

Don't you hear me crying, crying
Come take me away
I hallow thy name

There on the battlefield he stands
Down on the battlefield he's lost
And on the battlefield it ends

It's gone forevermore

That's what the minstrel sing
Join in the horrible screams
Take part in murderous deeds
Renowned be the lion-hearted

Join in the minstrelsy
Wailing in endless grief
It eagerly longs for more
Broken bodies lay down on the ground

Blood sheds all over the place
The green will be stained forever
And hate reigns all over the field
They keep struggling on in anger

Fiercely intense outrageous, too blind to see
And in pain they keep on singing
We claim the land for the highlord
God bless the land and our highlord

It's gone forevermore

Vespe bows.

Rebonack
2007-01-14, 11:28 PM
The probe begins to bounce happily around the depressed sentient portable hole.

"Aaaahh! You look sad! You need to be happy!" it enthuses. "You can help me look for stuff! Looking for stuff always makes me happ- OH! A shiny coin!" Zeemis darts away from Enigma to see if the fundamental particles in the coin will do something else if he observes them.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:30 PM
Destro sits grinning as the drumset keeps up with the song by itself. Bright flashes of light occur at intervals and fog spreads out from the stage to cover the floor. When the song is done he remains sitting. Your turn Floyd.

Miatog
2007-01-14, 11:35 PM
Enigma gets his drink and watches the probe take so much pleasure in such a tiny thing. He forgets about his worries and smiles. He takes a nice big gulp of what ever drink was handed to him and is unaffected by it. “So tell me little guy, what’s your name? For the time being, I’m Enigma.”

darnin
2007-01-14, 11:36 PM
Darnin nods his head to Vespe's song, continuing nodding after it's over.

Nevrmore
2007-01-14, 11:37 PM
((Slightly modifying some lyrics to be appropriate for the setting))

Floyd steps up on the stage, pulling a pick out of his pocket. He gets in a strange guitarist stance and, as if the universe knew what he was going to start playing beforehand, a large crack of thunder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kNXIS1okw) split the night.

Floyd begins the song.

"Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
Thunder
THUNDER!

I was caught
In the middle of a lightning attack (Thunder)
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder)
My mind raced
And I thought, 'what could I do?' (Thunder)
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you (Thunder)

Sound of the drums
Beatin' in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been - thunderstruck

Rode down the highway
Broke the limit, we hit the Town
Went down to the tavern, yeah the tavern
And we had some fun
We met some girls
Some dancers who gave a good time
Broke all the rules, played all the fools
Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds

I was shakin' at the knees
Could I come again, please?
Yeah the ladies were too kind
You've been - thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck

Yeah
Oh, thunderstruck, yeah

Now we're shaking at the knees
Could I come again please?

Thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck
Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah

Said yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
Yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
(So fine)

Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Tunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Whoa baby, baby, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck"

Rebonack
2007-01-14, 11:40 PM
"Regiji named me Zeemis," the probe manages to say after finally pulling away from the coin. "You look neat!" it bubbles with absolute joy. "I haven't seen something that looks like you before! Your skin is like an event-horizon!"

It begins bouncing around in mid-air in beat to the music.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:44 PM
Destro waits till the song is over. Allright guys. My turn.

Miatog
2007-01-14, 11:45 PM
“An event horizon?” Enigma pauses for a moment and looks at his ‘skin’. He wills the ectoplasm around his hand to move back and looks at his void. “What is that…wait, did you see past the ectoplasm?”

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-14, 11:46 PM
Vespe walks over to the bar. Ice Liqueur for the rock star?(Got to get off for now, Vespes just drinking.)

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-14, 11:55 PM
Here goes. Aside from the drums, various other instruments appear, floating in midair with no-one to play them. The lights darken again. In the distance, a bell tolls. Then the song begins. ((Blow me away (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtHN-ub4xg)))

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your hand
(I am losing sight again)
Fire your guns, it's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay in the mess I made)
After the fall, we'll shake it off
Show me the way

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die
I am a shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, nowhere to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded, I will walk alone)
Fire your guns, it's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay in the mess I made)
After the fall, we'll shake it off
Show me the way

You wanted it back
I might be dead
Choose
Die!

Save us all

As the song ends Destro stands. The various instruments vanish and he grins. So. How'd I do?

darnin
2007-01-15, 12:05 AM
Woah. Not bad. Tough decision.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 12:16 AM
"Yep!" the probe says happily. It appears to take great joy from sharing this information. "Astral matter is easy to see through. And it's gooey. I got stuck in some once and Regiji had to pull me out," it drops to the table and settles on a shot glass and proceeds to lift off. The glass sticks to it for no readily apparent reason as it turns with the glass facing the ceiling. It looks like a little transparent fez. "An event horizon is the point at which matter and energy fall into a gravity well. They're black and give off unpaired vacuum flucuations like you!"

It continues to bounce around joyfully.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-15, 12:19 AM
Destro grabs a DLB from behind the bar and downs it. Well, I'll talk to you all later. He puts the glass back on the bar and pops out of existence.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 12:21 AM
“Things are always falling into me…How are these event horizons made? I don’t know anything about myself Zeemis.” At this point Enigma puts the skin back on his hand and grabs the probe with both hands. “I can’t find anything that could be like me in the only leads I have and you may have just given me a new one to follow. Please, I need help.”

darnin
2007-01-15, 12:26 AM
Darnin grabs a drink while his conciousness seems to be somewhere else.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 12:30 AM
The probe wiggles in Enigma's hands for a while, then pops free.

"Ok!" it enthuses.

An image of a pair of stars suddenly shimmers into view, blazing in all its red plasmay glory. Suddenly one of them darkens and collapses inward.

The points of light behind the now dead star can still be seen, though the light from them seems distorted. Flame can be seen twining away from the still visable star, spiraling endlessly inward until it meets the center point of black hole and sprays forth a pair of polar jets of ionized particles.

It all looks very pretty.

"Like that!" Zeemis replies.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 12:35 AM
Enigma didn’t know what to make of this; he takes another abnormally large gulp of his drink before responding. “Does this mean…can it mean…that I’m a star? Do event horizons normally walk around? And think?”

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 12:47 AM
The probe stops bobbing in the air for a while, the shot glass starting to slide down its blue chitinious surface. It rotates itself to keep its glass fez in place.

"You could be! That would be neat; I've never talked to a star before!" Zeemis enthuses. "I've never seen one that walks and talks and muses over its existence and drinks booze though."

Miatog
2007-01-15, 12:55 AM
Enigma relaxes in his chair, sliding down a little. “Those memories I have could be of a spell that happened at the same time as a star became an event horizon. The two events interfering with each other and thus making me come out.”

Enigma goes to take another gulp of his drink, finding that he finished it off in those two gulps he asks the bar made for another one. “I wonder if this has ever happened before?”

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 01:07 AM
The probe continues to bounce happily.

"Not that I know of!" it suddenly stops mid-bounce. "Magic huh? Magic is confusing," it states while observing a population of gastrotrich etching out an existence on the bar-top.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:09 AM
A lich with a long, black robe and a silver helm strides into the building. "Die, f-" He trips over the hem of his cloak, and falls face forward.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:12 AM
Floyd looks at the lich faceplanting and bursts out laughing. It doesn't take much to amuse him.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:13 AM
The lich stands up angrily. "You will die!" He casts maximized fireball, centered on Floyd.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:16 AM
"Hey, buddy, calm down!" Floyd says, strumming a few strings on his guitar quickly. "Cold as Ice" He says, instantly extinguishing the flame.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:17 AM
“I know what you mean. There are so many books on just the basics of spell casting that it…” Enigma gets cut off short at the sound of loud laughter. He sees Floyd laughing and looks around to see if he can find what’s so funny. He posts the lich and, not know better, runs over to him. Then came the fireball. Enigma moved his ecto-skin to the back, revealing his void for all to see, in an effort to get some of the fire in. It doesn’t work at all.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 01:18 AM
((This looks a bard variant that people would actually want to play XD))

The probe dives behind a beam on the ceiling. No one ever shoots up there.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:20 AM
The lich's crimson eyes burn in their sockets. "You will bow down to my almighty power!" He glances at Enigma, then looks over to Floyd again. "Magic Missile!"

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:22 AM
((I strive for interesting characters))

Floyd switches up the song, "Heatseeker!" He calls, locking eyes with the lich. The magic missile suddenly stops and veers around, locked onto the undead sorcerer.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:25 AM
The lich laughs as his own power can't overcome his spell resistance. He steps up to Floyd and punches him, 5 times.

((He's a high-level monk as well.))

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:26 AM
Floyd, not so good with coming up with ways to counter punches through song, gets five hits to various parts of his body. Leaning backwards from the blow, he uses the momentum to drive a foot into the lich's gut, trying to force him backwards.

"Get the tuck outta here!"

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:27 AM
Enigma covers up again. “Why are you guys fighting? Just stop it already!”

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:28 AM
((By the way - one fist hit also does extra negative energy damage.))

The lich laughs at the man's sad attempt to kick him. "Sorry, dear, my AC is much higher than that." He puts out another stream of punches, one per turn with negative energy damaged added.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 01:30 AM
"Oracle!" a voice squeals from the ceiling. "There's someone mean here! Send the Doorman to make them go away!"

A roughly basketball sized gray cube suddenly materializes in the tavern, a cyan dome on one surface glows like some sort of odd eye. It turns, fixing its gaze on the lich.

"This is the miscreant I am to expel?" its tone is dignified and, at the same time, disgusted.

"That's him!" the voice comes again from the ceiling.

A roughly humanoid shaped collection of spheres and cubes of force-like energy suddenly shimmer into view around the Doorman. It's stooped forward like a headless transparent gorilla and roughly the size of an ogre. The glowing dome is fixed on the lich like an eye.

"I will only ask once. Leave or be expelled," it says.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:32 AM
((This is what sucks about fighting people who stick close to DnD rules - I just switch up my game every now and then to keep things interesting))

Floyd rolls backwards, over the table, and to his feet. "Sorry you have anger issues, buddy, but you need to take some Time!" Everything slows to a crawl around the bard, whom can move around normally.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:34 AM
Everything, but Enigma that is, somehow, Enigma is still able to move. “How did you do that?”

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:36 AM
"The fruck??" Floyd says, looking on as Enigma is completely uneffected by his magic.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:37 AM
((The Town is very much straying away from D&D rules, and I don't mind at all if you don't follow them.))

The lich smiles at the "doorman." "Forcecage." He turns to the bard. "Lightning Bolt!"

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:39 AM
Lightning whizzes toward Floyd at incredible speed. Well, it's incredible because it's going about as fast as a snail with a broken leg. If snails, you know, had legs. Such were the benefits of the Time song. Floyd sidesteps the bolt as the spell fades away, not able to last long since he barely sang any of the song.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:44 AM
Snarling, the lich sends a telepathic message to Floyd via his Helm of Telepathy. Surprise! "Hold Person!"

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:44 AM
Enigma removes the skin all together leaving it in a flesh colored blob on the ground. He gets in front of Floyd ready to take the next hit. “Sorry about putting nothing in front of you, but I’ve never been hurt before so I should be able to take the hits.”

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 01:45 AM
The Doorman appears to be unimpressed by the shimmering bars of force around it. It places one sky-blue hand against the wall, the color proceeding to spread through the whole of the cage until it is permeated by azure. The obstruction is then absorbed into the Doorman's 'body'.

"I assume then that you choose to ignore my first offer," it snorts. "Very well then."

Its hand leaps from its wrist toward the lich, the three fingers spread wide to catch the undead and pin it to a wall. No sooner has the hand left does another shimmer into existence.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:48 AM
"Errr, alright, whatever." Floyd says to Enigma. He strums another few notes on his guitar, trying to assist the Doorman. "Stop!" He says, playing the appropriate song. It should make the lich freeze in place, much like Hold Person.

Blood
2007-01-15, 01:51 AM
Once again, the bard's spell does not penetrate his resistance. He grins. "Dominate-" He is interrupted by the giant hand, which indeed pins him against the wall. He glowers angrily. "Reduce Person!" He falls out under the hand, now size Small.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:55 AM
“Not a good idea buddy. Want to know what I can do to things your size?” Enigma grabs the mug that he had before and tosses it into his chest. Yes, INTO his chest. The mug slowly falls into the nothingness that is Enigma until I can’t be seen anymore. “I suggest you leave now unless you want to see where that mug went.”

[]And anyone could see the mug fall in, no matter what angle they were looking at Enigma from.[]

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 01:55 AM
"This guy has some unbelievable resistance, man." Floyd says to Enigma, "Damn, I'm going to have to stay on D here."

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 01:56 AM
The hand begins to break apart and sweep down toward the midget-lich, reforming into a rough bubble. If he doesn't manage to scurry away fast enough he'll find himself encapsulated by it.

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:00 AM
The lich Tumbles away from the bubble and glares at Enigma. "I am not afraid of you. Forcecage!"

He turns to Floyd. "POWER!" In response to his outburst, a shimmery portal opens up next to the small lich and out pops a black orb with a red X on it. He holds up the orb for all to see, and grins madly.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:04 AM
"Oy Morone." Floyd says at the power-mad lich. He begins another song, "Savior" He sings. The song sends out a signal to anyone of sufficient power to come and get this crazy thing the hell out of here. A convenient Deus Ex Machina, if you will.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 02:05 AM
((Wow. He keeps a lot of ruby dust on him.))

"Your threats are not amusing in the least, vandal," the Doorman scoffs.

The Doorman holds out its hand again, a wall of force shimmering into existence a meter or so in front of the little lich. It then sweeps forward, attempting to bull-rush him out the tavern door.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 02:05 AM
Enigma recognized the spell from his readings, not that it did any good. Being stuck behind bars that he can’t see, Enigma forms one of the rocks that has fallen into him and throws it at the lich.

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:06 AM
The lich throws the orb in the general direction of Enigma, still grinning. As it gets to him, it's Explosive Runes go off, as well as its Symbol of Death.

The lich casts Displacement on himself. He jumps over the Wall of Force and gets hit by a rock thrown by Enigma.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:08 AM
"Run Like Hell!" Floyd sings, embuing everyone in the tavern with speeds rivalling some sort of love-child of the Flash and Quicksilver. Floyd uses the speed to his advantage to get the truck outta dodge.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 02:12 AM
Enigma jumps on the orb and takes most of the explosion. It doesn’t knock him back, but it does cause him to feel very very weak. So weak, that he falls to the ground…about a foot shorter then he was before.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 02:17 AM
Regiji suddenly winks into existence in the tavern and is promptly unaffected by the Symbol of Death. He spots both the Doorman and the lich pretty quickly.

"You, back to the Sanctum. I'll take care of this."

"Of course, master," the Doorman replies and proceeds to vanish much the same way that Regiji appeared.

"As for you," Regiji begins, turning his attention to the attacker. "You're under arrest for assault. You can come peacefully or I can kick the undead crap out of you. Your choice."

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:20 AM
The Small lich grins. "Time Stop!" He casts Expeditious Retreat on himself, then Chain Lightning twice (first target - Enigma), then Bigby's Crushing Hand, which attempts to smother Floyd.

"Power!" The orb returns to his hand.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 02:24 AM
Enigma being too weak to do anything, gets hit, and screams in pain as he shrinks another two feet. He’s now at three feet, half his original size.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 02:26 AM
"Crap kicking it is then. Sal, dump the power from the weapons array into the conduit. I don't feel like screwing around with this joker."

Sure thing Regiji.

The normally personal aura of banality around Regiji springs out to a distance of about three meters while intensifying greatly. At the same time he shifts next to the wizard and attempts to put him in a full nelson.

This would normally bad on its own. The fact that everything supernatural within about ten feet of Regiji is being simultaneously suppressed and disjoined by the field around him makes it much worse.

Especially for smushy casters like the lich.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:31 AM
"Man, this is annoying..." Floyd jumps back and plays yet another song from his extensive repertoire. "TNT!" He sings. Several explosions go off around the hand trying to kill him in quick succession.

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:31 AM
"Disin- oof!" The lich snarls at the man attacking him and kicks out at him, five times. He drops the orb, which rolls along the floor back toward Enigma.

The hand dodges the explosions and stubbornly tries to smother the bard under itself. (That's the 9th level version of Bigby's hand, FYI.)

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 02:40 AM
Regiji is kicked five times by the lich. He doesn't really seem to notice much. Them smushy casters again. The orb rolls over to Enigma and is about as dangerous as a magic eight ball. Since it's, you know, not magical anymore. Wow. Bad analogy.

"Yeah, that's mildly annoying," Regiji comments in response to the flailing. "Ok folks, it looks like things are under control for the time being. Return to your drunken carousing or whatever you were doing before Stubbs here showed up. If that hand is still there when I get back I'll see about getting rid of it."

Regiji then readies himself to shift over to the station with the lich. If the lich happens to have an (Ex) ability to stop people from instantly traveling from one location to another then now would be an awesome time to use it.

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:43 AM
The lich glares at Regiji in anger, his red eyes glowing. "Greater Dispel Magic!"

((Actually, the orb is immune to antimagic of any form. It's also his phylactery, but none of you know that.))

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:43 AM
((I don't see how the hand can dodge the explosions seeing as they are appearing from nowhere, but whatever.))

Floyd plays another song. "Get on Top!" He cries. Suddenly his body blips out of existence and reappears over the hand. He jumps off it and, using the still in-play Run Like Hell, zips to the other side of the tavern.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 02:44 AM
The very soild ball falls into Enigma and Enigma grows just as much as the ball is big. Enigma realizes one thing about himself, he lives on things. “More…I need…more things…” He weakly gets out, hoping that someone heard him.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 02:55 AM
((The phylactery itself is immune to anti-magic. Any other effects on it are not. Besides, the aura around Regiji isn't an anti-magic field anyway. An Anti-Magic Field stops power from being drawn from the weave. Regiji's lesser aura of banality makes the laws of magic cease to function inside it. The greater aura does what the lesser aura does, but it also pulls apart any magical effect inside it.))

Since the lich is currently seated in an area where magical energy is rent apart the Greater Dispel doesn't really turn out very well. Instead of the desired effect a can of plaid paint materializes above Floyd's head.

Regiji then shifts out of the tavern with the lich in tow.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:57 AM
((I kind of want to know exactly how plaid paint would work))

"The truck?!" Floyd says as he is splashed with impossibly pigmented paint. He hopes it isn't lead-based.

Blood
2007-01-15, 02:57 AM
The lich nods in solemn defeat. "I believe I shall-" He is ported away, for the fourth time this evening unable to complete his thought.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 03:04 AM
((It's just one of those mysteries. And it's latex based.))

Regiji reappears in the tavern, his aura having already returned to its normal proportions. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Yay! Regiji's back!" the probe enthuses as it darts into his back-pack.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 03:07 AM
Enigma hopes that nobody touches him as he passes out.

[]I’m off for the night, this looks like a good place to leave him. Nobody touch him, at all. Unless you’re using some form of magic to move him good chance that what you use would just fall into him. Using him as a trash can is a good idea though, he needs the random objects right now.[]

Blood
2007-01-15, 03:07 AM
The forcecage disappears. The hand, however, slowly moves towards Regiji, though not in a hostile manner. It points to the door meaningfully.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 03:13 AM
"If your caster wants to talk to someone he'll have to wait for Captain Iames," Regiji says to the hand, unsure of whether or not it can even hear him. Having retrieved his probe Regiji returns to his Sanctum.

Which, of course, involves ceasing to be in the tavern rather abruptly.

Blood
2007-01-15, 03:18 AM
The hand stops pointing at the door when Regiji leaves, and instead starts throwing trash, mugs, and whatever else it can find at Enigma.

The hand stops and exits the Tavern at full speed.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 10:17 AM
The Shadow comes inside the door, looking around after his long absence. He sits in the back and amuses himself by scraping out words on the tabletop, as usual.

darnin
2007-01-15, 10:55 AM
Darnin's eyes widen as his conciousness returns. He then orders a beer.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 10:58 AM
The Shadow considers an NPC with his cold, pinpoints of light that serve for eyes. His claws flick back and forth dangerously.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:00 AM
Hoseki wakes up. "Yes, I think that will do nicely... what?"

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:06 AM
Krystal wanders in and takes a seat at the bar. She orders a triple serving of bamhacon and a rootbeer.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 11:09 AM
Hanna and Kirbyla enter the bar. Hanna orders a salad and a small serving of bamhacon while Kirbyla sits on a table.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:10 AM
Hoseki nods to Krystal. "Good morning." she says.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:11 AM
The Shadow flicks his claws back and forth hungrily, then suddenly his form wavers as if he were on a TV with bad reception. He doesn't seem to notice.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:11 AM
Krystal smiles to Hoseki

Good morning.

Krystal then proceeds to devour the bamhacon with surprising swiftness

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:14 AM
"I think that fellow with skulls on his shoulders' spell will work in theory, but since it requires in your friend an enormous amount of faith in him, that may stop it from working in practice."

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:22 AM
Krystal looks up from her bamhacon

Yeah... I can't see her trusting someone she doesn't even know quite that much. What we need is a semi-permeable shield against Anarchic Energy: let enough through to do the job, but not so much that Valathe gets obliterated.

Krystal resumes gobbling up the tasty pork.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:23 AM
The Shadow lunges for an NPC, and as he does, he flickers out entirely. The NPC looks frightened, confused, but okay.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:27 AM
Krystal catches a flicker in the corner of her eye and looks over, but only sees a frightened looking NPC. Krystal shrugs, figuring that an NPC in Trog's probably should be frightened, and looks back at her plate. She sighs a bit to see it empty.

darnin
2007-01-15, 11:30 AM
Darnin orders some steak, for he hungers.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:31 AM
Hoseki thinks. "I haven't dealt with this specific form of energy before, but I may have an idea. Want some more bamhacon? You're eating for more than just one now."

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:33 AM
Krystal grins

Our rather insane metabolism doesn't help matters any. Yeah, I think I'll have one more, thanks.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 11:34 AM
Kirbyla eyes the spot where the Shadow was nervously, but eats her portion of bamhacon.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 11:40 AM
Dareln slowly takes a step into the Tavern, looking around with blind eyes. Leaning on the cane, he carefully walks up to the bar and hesitantly takes a seat. "I'll have a glass of water and some bread, thank you." He searches in his pocket for some coins, and puts them on the table with a sigh.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:40 AM
Hoseki slides a plate over to her. "On Jer'hai, there aren't any planes, but there are stores of rather chaotic energy buried under the earth that occationally come out in a manner similar to magma here. Jer'hai'nan'da, being beings of order, created some lovely fabrics to protect them in case they were caught in a krat'per, as they were called. It isn't perfect, but it may work."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 11:42 AM
Tinderhall teleports in and upon seeing Krystal and Hoseki he walks towards them with a hand raised in greetings, he seems to be in a rather good mood and if it weren't for the mask infront of his face you would be able to see him smiling widely.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-15, 11:42 AM
Vespe stands up. Hey, now that I think about it, did we ever decide who won our song competition? Then he teleports away.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 11:43 AM
Krystal nods

That sounds like the sort of thing Valathe needs, yeah.

Krystal begins to gobble up the bamhacon again, pausing for just a moment to greet Tinderhall.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 11:45 AM
Tinderhall grabs a seat next to the two ladies, Have you decided if you want my help?

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 11:46 AM
Hoseki nods to Tinderhall ad chews her lip thoughtfully as she thinks about the cloths.

"Your spell will work in theory, but the amount of trust required on Valathe's part seems too great." Valathe, who suddenly woke up, nods.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 11:48 AM
Tinderhall notices the blind man and sees his meagre meal in a good mood he throws 5 golden coins to the man and tells Cosmo to give the man a proper meal on his costs.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 11:53 AM
The coins land in Dareln's lap. He looks surprised and picks one up, feeling the surface, then smiles as he realizes that it's a coin. Cosmo puts a plate of a small steak and some salad on the table in front of him, and Dareln laughs. Trying to find out which direction the coins came from, he turns his head to the general vicinity of Tinderhall. "Thank you!"

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 11:53 AM
Chaotic energy? Interesting.
Oh, come on. Now's not the time to start studying again.
But there's so much to learn here!
Focus!

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 11:54 AM
No problem, if you could use some extra coins, I might have a job for you

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 11:58 AM
Dareln points to his eyes and smiles sadly. "I probably wouldn't be of much use to you, I'm afraid."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 12:03 PM
Oh no, that would be perfect actually, but if you want to know more, come to my realm and we can discuss it in private, use this to shift there, Tinderhall takes a small pebble from hsi coat and mutters a few words and throwns it to the blind man, Just hold it and say "Shift me"

((I gotta go eat, I'll be back in half an hour or so))

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 12:06 PM
The pebble lands in front of Dareln. His hands search the counter until they find it, and he feels it with a hand, raising an eyebrow. "Alright. I'll visit you sometime, then." He puts the pebble into his pocket and starts on his meal.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 12:11 PM
Catherine comes into the tavern and goes directly to the bar.

darnin
2007-01-15, 12:15 PM
Darnin orders more beer.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 12:19 PM
Krystal finishes up the fourth plate of bamhacon and pushes the empty plate away.

mmm... It's nice to have something other than chicken sometimes.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 12:21 PM
Hoseki grins. "Varied stimulation of all senses is nice."

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 12:27 PM
Catherine gets a plate of bamhacon and a glass of llamanade from Cosmo, then debates on how much to give him. He mentions his children, and she glares at him. Yeah right, and I'm going to starve too without coin. She pays him and gives a meager tip.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 12:28 PM
Krystal grins and nods

No kidding.

Krystal sips at her rootbeer.

So, Valathe: what do you think of Hoseki's plan with that anti-chaos fabric?

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 12:31 PM
Dareln finishes his meal and watches the counter with unseeing eyes, wondering what to do next.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 12:38 PM
Valathe chews her lip thoughtfully. "I... I'll do it. To be rid of this burn, I'd do a lot of things.

"And... if he wants it, can you do it to Einkil, too?" Hoseki nods.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 12:40 PM
Catherine looks over to where Tinderhall is, and then hesitantly pulls the pebble out of her pocket. She rolls it around in her left hand thoughtfully.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 12:40 PM
Kirbyla drifts over to Dareln. Hello there.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 12:43 PM
Dareln looks a little surprised, as he's unable to see where the voice is coming from. "...hello."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 12:48 PM
Tinderhall snaps from the trance he was in and notices Catherine,he faces hsi current company and gives them his farewells, he then strolls over to Catherine, Hey there, and how does the day great you?

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 12:49 PM
Kirbyla titls her head and peers into his face. Oh, sorry! she emits an awkward mental cough. I'm Kirbyla- I'm a pseudodragon. I just wanted to introduce myslf, since I don't know many people here in Town."

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 12:50 PM
I'm doing well enough. You? Catherine's eyes do not leave the pebble.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 12:50 PM
Krystal waves farewell to Tinderhall, and sips her rootbeer. Hearing Valathe agree to try Hoseki's cure, she sighs.

I'd ask to come along, but I don't think it's good idea for me right now.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 12:53 PM
Fine I have just extablished my home, if you wish you can offcourse visit just hold that pebble and say "Shift Me", Tinderhall mutters the appriorate spells and sits down next to me and looks at Catherine, So, has the rest helped you a bit?

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 12:53 PM
Dareln chuckles. It's alright; I go by Dareln. You're a pseudodragon, Kirbyla?

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 12:56 PM
Hoseki considers. "It's true that the experience is one thing and the stuff quite another, but might you like some samples of anarchic energy?" Even as she speaks, she hands Valathe what looks like a large square of red fabric. When the halfling touches it, however, it covers her completely, startling her.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 12:57 PM
Krystal's eyes gleam at the mention of samples

Oh yes, please!

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 12:58 PM
Somewhat, but... Catherine looks around the tavern, still a bit uneasy about all the oddities she sees.

Speaking of oddities, Aesa comes downstairs, smirking and flicking her wings behind her. She remembers that they are still white, along with her hair and eyes, then changes them back to their normal black color, and her eyes back to yellow. She takes a seat at the bar.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 12:59 PM
Don't worry, you'll get used to it, but first off I think we need to find you a way to make some money, you won't be able to live well without a few coins in your pack, do you perhaps have a craft you could use to make some money?

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 12:59 PM
Hiko, currently bearing wings and no shirt, follows and sits next to Aesa.

darnin
2007-01-15, 01:00 PM
Darnin polishes off the steak and orders another.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 01:00 PM
Kirbyla nods, then realizes the gesture is meanlingless. Yup. She gently buts his hand with her head.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:02 PM
Um... well, I'm a military scout, but I am not sure how much good that will be. Otherwise... Catherine thinks over what she is good at.

Aesa orders a glass of Chimera Cabernet.

Hoseki
Hoseki grins. "How much?"

Cathrindir
Dareln nods. Interesting. I guess I've never really talked with any kind of creature besides a humanoid."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:03 PM
Hmm well I guess military skills might come in handy, but the jobs those give are usually not the best on the money to risk scale, how much do you know about the technology of your homeplane?

Fen3
2007-01-15, 01:04 PM
Krystal considers that

Enough to experiment with, but not so much that Exachix worries. Dunno... a couple of standard potion vial's worth?

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko takes a swig from his jug. So... Yup.

AmberVael
Enough to make lasting repairs or create minor items of technology, why?

Aesa looks around for something, then twirls her rod.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 01:06 PM
Hah! If you want to talk about non-humanoids, there's my friend Hanna in the corner. She's essentially a centaur with wings, though she'd be insulted if she knew I described her like that.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:08 PM
Well what you might see as minor objects are probably a lot less minor here then they were at your homeworld, despite alll the incredible magic here, technology here is rather primitive, you might make a business making and selling variosu things...

Hoseki
Hoseki smiles. "Sure thing. We'll only be there a second." She and Valathe vanish.

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko raises an eyebrow. What's up?

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 01:10 PM
Dareln mentally laughs. A centaur with wings. That sounds very - interesting, to say the least.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:11 PM
Probably, but I'd need supplies and materials that I won't be able to find on a low-tech world. Catherine shrugs and sighs.

Aesa grins. Just looking for something to do... Her wine glass floats into the air, and she looks among the patrons.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:12 PM
The illithid steps into the tavern, he steps down from the walls and moves up to the bar.

Mindflayer Mead.

Don't you guys only have to eat once every week or something?

*Psionic Dominate*

Get me a Mindflayer Mead.

Cosmo looks for the ingredients for the Mindflayer Mead.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 01:12 PM
Hiko grins. This should be fun.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:13 PM
Aesa decides that the illithid is a likely target, and her wineglass shoots through the air at him, spilling a little of its contents as it goes.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:14 PM
Hmmm, that does complicate things a bit, though perhaps the Omnishop has those stocks, but I do not know for sure. What I do know for sure is that you need a place to call your own and food on your table, but I don't know what kind of job you might want or if you want one at all, though I advise getting one, living on the gratitude of others isn't really as a reliable way to pull through as some might suggest.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:16 PM
(What is it with you and torturing my characters? :tongue:)

The illithid curses and wipes off some of the wine from his robe and face. As Cosmo returns with the mead he instructs the enslaved gnome to get him a Prestidigitation enchanted rag. Cosmo goes back into the back room.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:17 PM
I'm a scout, I'll find my way through this. Its my job. Catherine shrugs.

Aesa chuckles and gets herself a new glass, which she summons herself.
((I torture everyone's characters.))

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 01:17 PM
I suppose when you're used to humanoids, it is... I grew up with them, so they seem pretty normal to me. The term is really 'pegataur,' though.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 01:18 PM
Hiko chuckles. Direct hit!

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:19 PM
What are you talking about, Hiko? Aesa grins at him.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:20 PM
Very well, but do allow me to buy you a drink, you know what drinks for everyone, I do have to celebrate finding a new home a bit, don't you think? And what better way is there to celebrate with in a happy tavern with a beautifull woman on my side?, Tinderhall gives Catherina a boyish wink, stands up and shouts, DRINKS FOR EVERYONE, ON MY COSTS, COSMO WORK YOUR MAGIC!

darnin
Darnin notices the illithid get attacked by a wild wineglass, then decides not to care.

((What's wrong with them? I dunno.))

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko shrugs, grinning. Hell if I know.

Exachix
((5 points to Aesa!))

Raistlin1040
2007-01-15, 01:21 PM
Ekrath walks in, buys a beer and sits in the corner, staring strangely into his cup.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:21 PM
I'm a scout, I'll find my way through this. Its my job. Catherine shrugs.

Aesa chuckles and gets herself a new glass, which she summons herself.
((I torture everyone's characters.))

(That was the reason for the smiley.)

Cosmo returns with the rag and the illithid grabs it from him, wiping off all of the excess stains and pocketing it in case of further stains. He releases Cosmo from his domination.

He swivels around to face Hiko (wherever he is) You know I can read your mind, right thrall?

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:22 PM
Aesa looks around innocently, and suddenly a dozen more wineglasses appear around her head, spinning ominously.

Catherine gives Tinderhall a bit of an uneasy look, and smiles timidly and hesitantly.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:24 PM
Tinderhall notices the look from Catherine, Oh don't give me that look, I wasn't coming on to you, just telling you you look good and you would be the first woman I've met who didn't like a compliment

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:25 PM
Catherine nods, slightly relieved but still unnerved.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 01:26 PM
Hmm. Pegataur. Dareln raises an eyebrow at the sound of wine splashing over the Illithid, then shrugs and looks back at where (he thinks) Kirbyla is. In any case, what brings you to this town?

Deus Mortus
So what drink do you want?

Takehiko the Marooned
(That was the reason for the smiley.)

Cosmo returns with the rag and the illithid grabs it from him, wiping off all of the excess stains and pocketing it in case of further stains. He releases Cosmo from his domination.

He swivels around to face Hiko (wherever he is) You know I can read your mind, right thrall?

Hiko nods. Right. Maybe I should do this, then, to keep you from doing so. Hiko casts Mindblank.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-15, 01:28 PM
Ekrath finishes his beer and teleports out.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:28 PM
Oh do excuse me, this is my thrall. Aesa grins and puts an arm around Hiko, while her dozen summoned wineglasses fly at the mindflayer one at a time, but in swift succession.

Catherine looks over the menu uncertainly. I'm not sure what to pick.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 01:30 PM
Hiko chuckles, shaking his head, and takes another swig of the contents of his jug

Deus Mortus
Then what do you like, strong alcholic, weak or none, sweet or sour?

Calpurnia
My companion and I have been sent by our temple to do some general scouting of this area, particularly the Town itself. It hasn't gone unnoticed that here, gods walk among men, genre mixing is very common, and the Tarrasque doesn't eat anyone. Unconsciously, she scoots to her left a bit so Dareln is looking in her general direction.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:32 PM
*Mutter Mutter*.

The illithid jumps into the air and attempts to dodge the flying wineglasses, but since his player thinks he knows what Aesa will most likely do, his player prepares for them to come back around and hit him on the rebound.

(Did I mention he's a rogue?)

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:32 PM
Normally I'd say no alchol, but... Catherine glances around. Lets keep it weak and sweet though.

Aesa grins and does the unexpected. The wineglasses simply stop next to the illithid and burst, spraying glass shards everywhere.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:34 PM
Cosmo, a Xorn Zinfandel for the lady and a Chimera Cabernet for me!, Tinderhall lowers his facemask and smiles to Catherine, It's a nice sweet fruity wine, I think you'll like it

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 01:35 PM
Dareln raises an eyebrow. I knew there were some...strange...things here, but gods?

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:37 PM
Catherine nods and looks back down at the pebble. I'm still not sure what to make of what I did yesterday.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:38 PM
Ow ow ow ow ow.

The mindflayer falls to the ground, cursing yet again. He picks himself up and pulls several glass shards out of his body. He moves to his seat and pulls out a healing potion. He pours it into his mead and takes a swig of the drink.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:38 PM
One of the skulls on Tinderhalls shoulder starts to shiver and come loose a large black fog forms behind him slowly forming the rest of his skeleton, human with eight wings and walks towards Dareln, ME AND MY BROTHER USED TO BE GODS UNTILL TINDERHALL SLEW US AND REFORMED US

Tinderhall shoots an annoyed look at the skeletongod, but doesn't stop it when it breaks loose, and refocuses on Catherine, Magic and you did it quite well actually, it usually takes a two to three years for an apprentice to do what you did in one evening, quite impressive actually.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 01:41 PM
Hiko chuckles. Nice.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:41 PM
Well, I guess I already had something to go by. Catherine looks down at her MAGE system.

Aesa chuckles and the glass shards vanish.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:43 PM
That does not make it any less impressive and if you had something to go by, you could perhaps be trained to use the magic energy's much faster then most, it would be my honor to teach you...

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:44 PM
The void that is Enigma wakes up to find that he’s back to his normal size…well a little bigger. “Oh, that hurt. I can be hurt…that’s not good. And it seems that when I am hurt I get smaller, I’ll need to keep myself full of random junk now.” Enigma gets up and looks around. “Um…has anyone seen a flesh colored blob of ectoplasm? It’s my skin.”

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:45 PM
It takes a long time to use a MAGE system like you should. Its really similar to... magic, actually. Catherine uses the glove to lift the pebble into the air and flip it around. Its not like I just tell it to do that. I have to know what I am trying to do, and how to manipulate things the right way. She avoids talking about his offer, but does not refuse it.

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 01:46 PM
Yup. The chief of police, for instance.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:47 PM
Tinderhall smiles, Much like magic, what are the limits of such a system?

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:51 PM
Well, it really depends on what system you have. This is a class three, so it has almost full ability to manipulate 'free' matter, and a more limited ability to manipulate structured matter. If I really try... Catherine focuses on it, and there is a pop as a very small pebble-like object appears in her hand. It has a rough and multi-colored surface.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:52 PM
Is it easy to upgrade, because then I think we might just found you a craft...

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 01:54 PM
Dalren nods at the general vicinity of the Skelegod. "I...see, then." He looks back at Kirbyla. Hmm. That must put a dent in the local crime. So, what is the temple you mentioned?

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 01:55 PM
The skeletongod sees that he is of no interest to Dalren and returns to Tinderhall's shoulder, the rest of his body disappearing in the same fog as it formed

AmberVael
Easy to upgrade? Hell no! I only know a few Vulcans who can actually make MAGE systems at all. I barely know enough to repair my own. Besides, it takes a while to learn how to use them.

Hoseki
Hoseki reappears, as does a rather stunned looking Valathe. With a grin, the hopper hands Krystal three vials of... stuff. It may be old socks, or mud bricks, or solid gold, or the ponderings of three elven philosophers. It may have the texture of pie, or satin, or guinea pigs, or brown paper bags. The color (or colors) are completely unnamable.

Miatog
2007-01-15, 01:56 PM
Enigma sees that nobody seems to care and looks around. He find his skin and touches it with his foot. It flows over him and covers him again. He finds that he had forgotten to take off his clothes and now are very wrinkled and looking very tidy. “Crud, I’ll have to go change these. At least now I have new information.”

Enigma shuffles around in his pockets and throws a handful of coins on the counter. “I hope this will cover my drink and all the mugs that fell into me.” After that he walks out into the streets.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 01:58 PM
Hoseki reappears, as does a rather stunned looking Valathe. With a grin, the hopper hands Krystal three vials of... stuff. It may be old socks, or mud bricks, or solid gold, or the ponderings of three elven philosophers. It may have the texture of pie, or satin, or guinea pigs, or brown paper bags. The color (or colors) are completely unnamable.

(Mmm, guinea pigs. Cuy Cuy Cuy!)

The illithid finishes wiping himself off with the rag and takes another swig of his mead.

Deus Mortus
Hmmm, I guess that's a dead end then, perhaps if I could study how it works, but I doubt I could do that quickly

Calpurnia
The Temple of Perisidactyla. She's the goddess of pegataurs, along with her mates Exis.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 01:59 PM
Catherine shrugs. Probably not.

Aesa yawns and looks around for something else to do.

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 02:00 PM
((I love guinea pigs.))

Hoseki looks over at Catherine. "I could grow them."

((V... I know. Fortunately, I do not intend to let my guinea pig get eaten.))

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 02:01 PM
((I love gunea pigs.))

(So do they. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_pigs) :amused:)

(^Just to reiterate, I'd never eat one, I find the practice to be a bit repulsive.)

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:01 PM
Tinderhall sighs, So what are you planning to do here?

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:04 PM
Hiko has fallen asleep.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 02:05 PM
Ah. Interesting. Dareln feels around the counter for his glass, picks it up, and takes a sip from it.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 02:06 PM
Krystal chuckles at the vials

The Dancing Man in a bottle. Heh.

Krystal tucks them into her pouch.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:06 PM
I've got no idea. I wasn't planning on being here in the first place.

Aesa grins at the sleeping Hiko and debates what to do...

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:09 PM
Hiko snoozes softly, one hand on one of his blades...

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:10 PM
Well figuring that out might help you get more into touch with this world, a goal is always good, for example do you wish to return to your realm?

Hoseki
2007-01-15, 02:11 PM
Hoseki scowls, remembering her encounters with TDM. "Something like that. Be careful to not drop the bottles- they're made out of very delicate glass."

Calpurnia
2007-01-15, 02:15 PM
Kirbyla curls up on the bar.

Fen3
2007-01-15, 02:16 PM
Krystal nods. Then gets a startled look and flees the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:19 PM
Well yes, I suppose.

Aesa wisely moves out of Hiko's range before animating his hair to hit at his face.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:20 PM
Any other goals or is going home the only thing you want right now?

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:20 PM
Floyd, still sitting on the ground covered in impossible paint like a jackass, suddenly snaps out of it. He picks up his guitar and begins a song. "Clean." He sings, and suddenly the pant and every other foreign molecule on his body disappear.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:21 PM
Well... Catherine thinks about it.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 02:23 PM
Dareln looks at where Kirbyla was just before she curled up on the bar. So what kind of things are in this Town? I've only seen the Temple of Inari and here so far.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 02:23 PM
The illithid sips his drink again.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:24 PM
Take your time to think about it

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:25 PM
As odd as this place is... something about it... Catherine looks down at the pebble Tinderhall gave her, wondering if she could actually learn to use magic.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:25 PM
Floyd stands up. As much as he likes getting drunk, he figures he should at least explore the town. Straddling his guitar on his back, he promptly exits.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:26 PM
Well yes, I suppose.

Aesa wisely moves out of Hiko's range before animating his hair to hit at his face.

Hiko swats at his hair before rolling over in his sleep, mumbling something.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:27 PM
Would you like to learn more about this world and other like it?

Flabbicus
The illithid finishes up his drink and walks up the wall to the ceiling again. He promptly starts to whistle.

Hoseki
Valathe goes through the mirror. Hoseki casts a watchful eye over the patrons.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 02:29 PM
The illithid finishes up his drink and walks up the wall to the ceiling again. He promptly starts to whistle.
((Your illithid needs to be more evil - like mine! Mwahaha!))

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:30 PM
I think so. I just never imagined that is was possible for things like this... Catherine looks around the tavern again.

Aesa frowns and lets his hair stop beating him in the face, then switches tactics. She creates a thin layer of extremely strong adhesive substance on the bar under his head, and then uses a mage hand to poke him until he wakes up.

darnin
2007-01-15, 02:31 PM
Darnin orders a beer.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:32 PM
I have a large library you are welcome to it's first level it's full of tomes about magic and cultures, it's in my new realm, just use your pebble, once there just think about teleporting to the library and you will arrive there, if you want I can show it to you right now...

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:32 PM
Hiko does awaken, tries to get up, then finds he can't. He raises an eybrow at Aesa. Hah. Hah.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:33 PM
I... why not? Catherine shrugs and stands.

Aesa snickers at Hiko, then laughs outright.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:34 PM
Tinderhall opens a blue portal and motions Catherine to follow him as he enters.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:35 PM
Catherine gives the portal an odd look, and then hesitantly follows Tinderhall's example.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:36 PM
Hiko grumbles, and dispels the adhesive, sitting up again. Done yet? Or is my butt glued to the seat too?

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 02:38 PM
When Catherine walks through the portal it vanishes

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:39 PM
Aesa snickers and lets the dispel actually work by letting the Seid disperse with the magic. Good idea, but no.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 02:41 PM
((Your illithid needs to be more evil - like mine! Mwahaha!))

(He would be strangling someone with his garrote if this place wasn't so public. And I see how well being so overtly evil is working out for yours. Heheh.)

The illithid grows bored with standing on the ceiling and walks right above a group of tavern-goers sitting at a table. He stares at them in an attempt to unnerve and frighten them.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:48 PM
Aesa snickers and lets the dispel actually work by letting the Seid disperse with the magic. Good idea, but no.

Hiko sighs. So... Are we doing something now?

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:48 PM
If you wish... or I could glue your head to the bar again.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:50 PM
Hiko chuckles dryly. Let's go do somehing.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 02:50 PM
Okay then. Aesa thinks for a moment. Lets go outside. She does just that.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 02:53 PM
After looking suitably creepy Flabbicus picks one of the patrons up from their seats, using his tentacles, by the man's scalp.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-15, 02:53 PM
Hiko follows. Hey, wait up!

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-15, 03:02 PM
Grishnak enters the tavern and walks up to the bar. He points at Cosmo "Oy, short human, get the mighty wiserd Grishnak a beer"

Having apparently killed the thread he walks through the mirror to see if he can kill another one too

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:12 PM
The librarian walks into the tavern and heads straight for the bar. She orders a large glass of Xorn Zinfandel and heads for one of the large, comfy chairs by the fireplace.

darnin
2007-01-15, 03:13 PM
Darnin orders another beer.

((In case no one noticed (((Or cared))) Darnin can hold a lot of alcohol.))

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 03:14 PM
After grabbing hold of the victim with three of his four tentacles Flabbicus grows bored with him and lets go of him, sending him crashing down to earth.