PDA

View Full Version : Trog's tavern CXXXVI

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:17 PM
The librarian looks around with a start.

"What did you just do?" she asks Flabbicus, frowning at him.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 03:19 PM
I was entertaining myself. Luckily for... he probes the victims mind ...Jeff I wasn't hungry. I wasn't going to eat him.

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:21 PM
The librarian raises an eyebrow.

"I suggest you find some other way of entertaining yourself than dropping innocent npcs on to the ground," she says. "Or at least wait until I've finished my drink so I can defend them."

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 03:24 PM
Very well.

*Psionically Dominates* poor Jeff. Jeff roll around on the floor.

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:28 PM
The librarian sighs and puts her glass aside.

"Don't you play cards or anything?" she asks.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 03:47 PM
Yes. As well as Liar's Dice but I always seem to have an unfair advantage in those games.

He drops down from the ceiling, landing perfectly on his feet.

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:50 PM
"Liar's Dice?" the librarian asks, picking up her glass of wine again and taking a sip. "Not heard of that one. I take it having telepathic abilities gives you something of an edge?"

Fenric
2007-01-15, 03:52 PM
An acolyte in the livery of the Temple of Inari charges in through the mirror

(( never a good sign ))

Help! Help! That crazy woman with the boomerang is trying to kill Atreyu!

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:52 PM
"Atreyu!" the librarian calls, jumping to her feet. "Wait... boomerang?"

Fenric
2007-01-15, 03:54 PM
Short woman with a metal arm and a shadowy boomerang. She already killed two of Holy Kazuki's clerics.

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 03:57 PM
The librarian draws her sword.

"Your goddess has a twisted sense of humour you know," she says, before running through the mirror.

Fenric
2007-01-15, 04:00 PM
The acolyte tilts his head, wondering what inspired the comment but feeling inclined to agree with it. He follows Libris through the mirror.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 04:05 PM
"Liar's Dice?" the librarian asks, picking up her glass of wine again and taking a sip. "Not heard of that one. I take it having telepathic abilities gives you something of an edge?"

(It was in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest :amused:)

That would be the reason.

Looking around he notices that she already left. Drat, I need to pay more attention... He sits back down on his stool.

The_Librarian
2007-01-15, 04:08 PM
(It was in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest :amused:)

((Good sir, I have no idea to what films you are referring, no matter what you might have heard from an Aussie with a scythe:smallmad:))

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 04:10 PM
(I didn't really like the movie, but here's a synopsis of how the game works. Common Hand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar%27s_dice) My friends and I have started playing it almost every day, but only for fun)

Jeff starts to do somersaults.

A few minutes later Jeff starts to run into a wall. Repeatedly.

Flabbicus starts to control more of the patrons, having a recreation of a battle with them fighting against one another. Cosmo cowers in fear.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 05:47 PM
Dareln sighs and looks around the Tavern with unseeing eyes. Gods...forty years really makes a difference...

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 05:48 PM
The NPC's continue to wage an unusual and ineffectual battle against one another. An orc wields an elf as a makeshift club and Flabbicus cackles as the orc knocks over several other patrons.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 05:51 PM
Dareln (who looks almost exactly like Daerbain) looks towards the source of sound with annoyance. "Can you keep that noise down?"

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 05:53 PM
Alena walks downstairs and stops at the bottom of the stairs as she looks around.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 05:54 PM
Eh? he turns his head to one side and gazes at Darein.

Whatever, they bore me now. The suddenly stop fighting and look around in confusion.

Do I know you?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 05:55 PM
Alex comes down right behind Alena

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 05:56 PM
He raises an eyebrow at hearing Flabbicus' voice. "Weren't you the one trying to kill me yesterday?"

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 05:56 PM
She decides whatever it is, is over now, she goes over and sits at the bar.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 05:57 PM
Weren't you the one trying to kill me yesterday?

He probes Cathrindir's mind just to be sure.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 05:58 PM
Alex shakes his head slightly and walks over to Alena's side , sitting at the bar "Want anthing to drink?"

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:01 PM
A glass of wine please. :-)

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:01 PM
Cathrindir, not being here, is unaffected.
Dareln shakes his head. "Not as I remember it. When Daerbain was supressed, you were trying to stab me."

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:03 PM
(My bad.)

Yeah, heheh, sorry about that. I couldn't tell that you were two different people, seeing as how when I tried to read his mind it felt like I was sticking my head in a blender. So you took control again?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:04 PM
Alex smiles "Of course" he flags Cosmo down and orders a glass of wine and a lager, paying when he recieves it "More peaceful than yesterday in here..."

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:05 PM
Seems to be..., as she sips her wine.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:08 PM
"Had him removed." He chuckles. "A fox over at Inari's blasted us into two elementary particles and brought us to life. He's somewhere in the Forgotten Realms right now, and I'm more or less free." He gestures to his eyes. "Of course, now I'm blind, but it's still a relief. He'd been in control of my body for going on...oh...thirty-five years."

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:09 PM
Interesting. So that means that psycho won't try to kill me again anytime soon?

He attempts to probe Darein's mind.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:09 PM
Alex runs a hand through his hair "Did you see if it was still snowing when we got up?"

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:11 PM
It was overcast, I didn't see any snowflakes.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:14 PM
It's much, much calmer than Daerbain's. He's telling the truth about being seperated. "Yes. Unless he manages to carry out the 'quest' the fox sent him on." He takes a sip of his drink and nods in Flabbicus' general vicinity. "I have to thank you, though."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:14 PM
Alex sips his drink "Would you feel comfortable in flying in it?"

McBish
2007-01-15, 06:15 PM
Hank and Jared come downstairs and head into the streets.

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:16 PM
As long as we stayed below the clouds. I like to see where I'm going.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:19 PM
Alex smiles "I do really want to hear you sing some more, and it sounds so much more better in flight"

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:21 PM
It's much, much calmer than Daerbain's. He's telling the truth about being seperated. "Yes. Unless he manages to carry out the 'quest' the fox sent him on." He takes a sip of his drink and nods in Flabbicus' general vicinity. "I have to thank you, though."

Think nothing of it. I was about to gut you and would have had you not pleaded for your life.

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:23 PM
Alena smiles, Or do you mean when there are no interferences?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 06:25 PM
Iames comes through the mirror from Inari's.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:25 PM
Alex gives a slight grin back "That too"

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:26 PM
"No, I meant that attack of yours on Daerbain's mind. It temporarily rendered it inactive, and I was able to take over control of my body." He chuckles. "But thanks for sparing me, as well."

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:28 PM
I should have thought of using it earlier... Seeing how it is my race's primary attack...

wxdruid
She chuckles, I thought so, she sips her wine and looks around the Tavern.

Lord Iames Osari
Iames sits at the bar and orders a hot chocolate.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:31 PM
"Yes, perhaps." Dareln's hand gropes about the bar for his glass. He finds it and takes a sip from it. "In any case, what was Daerbain doing yesterday?"

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:32 PM
Hiding in a corner, cackling evilly.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:33 PM
Alex looks at the fireplace, tilts his head at it and grins. A piece of coal levitates and comes across to his hand. He puts this into a bag of holding and sips his drink

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 06:34 PM
Drake comes downstairs, exhibiting none of the odd behavior of the last few days.

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 06:37 PM
Floyd enters through the mirror from the temple of Inari.

"Hello Cleveland!" He says, sitting down and ordering a drink.

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:39 PM
Alena slowly finishes her wine.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 06:41 PM
Alex rolls his eyes as Floyd comes in "By Gods if he tries to sing...." he sips his lager

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 06:42 PM
He raises an eyebrow. "Sounds a little uncharacteristic of Daerbain."

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 06:53 PM
Floyd leans back in his chair, setting his guitar on his lap. He begins playing some notes on his guitar, not seeing anything especially interesting to sing about.

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 06:58 PM
Alena waits for Alex to finish his drink.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 06:59 PM
He raises an eyebrow. "Sounds a little uncharacteristic of Daerbain."

Well not hiding, more like sitting. He was goading people into doing evil.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 07:01 PM
Alex takes one more look at the "singer" and finishes his drink. He turns to Alena "I'm ready"

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 07:03 PM
She gets up and leaves (waiting outside)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 07:04 PM
Drake orders a Merfolk Merlot.

Nevrmore
Floyd begins singing.

"Hey now, he's ready
I wonder if his name is Freddy
I'll bet he has a teddy (bear)
And I'll bet his bed's real wetty."

Alex Shipmaster
Alex stands up and walks out the door, throwing a scowling look at Floyd

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 07:05 PM
Dareln nods. "People?"

Nevrmore
2007-01-15, 07:08 PM
"Hey bud, don't scowl
I just sing what I see
So if you've got a problem
You'd better take it up with me."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 07:21 PM
Yorg and Tinderhall port in, Tinderhall seems a bit confused and while he is busy being confused Yorg starts breaking skulls of random patrons, See Tinhah, Yorg having fun, you break now!, Yorg is obviously amused, his beady eyes twinkle, his face cracked in an innocent broad smile and blood spattering all over him.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 07:24 PM
At this exact moment Regiji begins being in the tavern. He sees two thing he doesn't like. The first is the awful bard. But he can live with this.

The second is some guy killing random NPCs.

"You're under arrest for murder, Quasimodo," he says to the half-orc. "Stand down and come peacefully."

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 07:28 PM
Dareln nods. "People?"

Just acting as your typical psychopath does. Why so curious?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 07:29 PM
Drake sips his wine.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 07:32 PM
Dareln shrugs. "Just wondering how he was using my body. It might affect how some react to me in this town." He would greet Drake, but seeing as how he's blind, he hasn't noticed him yet.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 07:36 PM
Yorg looks at Regiji and smiles, he then attempts to bullrush him while screamish and utterly happy "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", Tinderhall turns around and casts hold person only to be remembered spells don't seem to work on the ugly retarded orc and decides that saying profanities might be better, YOU INSANE RETARDED GREEN PRIMATE, GET YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A BEHIND HERE OR I WILL SHOW YOU ALL NINE RINGS OF HELL!

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 07:46 PM
"I would prefer you stay out of my personal space."

Regiji proceeds to fling an oblong fist sized object at the encroaching half-orc. He had apparently pulled it from his pack moments before. Upon impact it will burst, incasing the target within a form-fitting lattice of force-like energy.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 07:47 PM
Throgs keeps running and the energy dissapates, the orc giggles and says That tickles!

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-15, 07:50 PM
The door opens and the Pirate King enters. He tips his hat to the crowd and heads to the bar, then starts fixing himself a pot of tea.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 07:51 PM
Iames drinks from his hot chocolate, then realizes that there are murders going on, and stands up. You there. You're under arrest. You can come willingly, or I can use force.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 07:54 PM
SASO enters the tavern, and takes a step back when he sees the commotion.

Need a hand, Iames?

Cathrindir
Dareln, hearing the commotion from the part of the Tavern where Regji is trying to apprehend Yorg, raises an eyebrow and turns his blind eyes towards the 'battle'. "Hmm..."

Deus Mortus
Wheee more fighting peoples, Yorg likes fighting!

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 07:58 PM
((I hope you have an excellent reason to explain why Yorg is apparently able to overcome the strong nuclear force while at the same time not exploding in a cloud of protons.))

Regiji quirks an eyebrow at the orc.

"That was unexpec-"

Yorg then slams into Regiji.

El Jaspero pours his tea and surveys the room with a bemused look. "Fighting in Trog's...at last things are getting back to normal."

Lord Iames Osari
I might, Iames says to SASO. To Yorg: I'm going to take that as a statement that you intend to resist arrest. Iames creates a cocoon of ectoplasmic force around the half-orc, and the cocoon begins to shrink around him.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 08:01 PM
Could we hurry this up, Iames?
Recently, it seems every time I come to this tavern, part of me turns robotic, and it has to be cut off and replaced. I don't want tat to happen again. The change might reach my brain next time...

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:03 PM
((Yorg is the reincarnation of the first god creator of all, too bad he fell on hsi head as a baby, else he would've changed the entire multiverse in a beautifull utopia. He is offcourse completely unaware by this and too dumb to think that other people might not enjoy fighting, he has no limits to his powers and does everything he wishes, though I may suggest tickling him, he is rather prone to that...))

Yorg takes a big bite out of the cocoon, Strange green stuff yummy!, he quickly eats up the whole cocoon and turn to Iames, Yorg want more, puh lease! and opens his mouth as wide as he can.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:03 PM
Drake watches the fight.

Flabbicus
2007-01-15, 08:05 PM
Flabbicus walks outside.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:07 PM
Iames raises his eyebrows, then smiles. Certainly, he says, and creates a glob of ectoplasm at head height. When Yorg finishes, another appears, and so on. Iames is hoping to make Yorg overindulge and become lethargic.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 08:08 PM
To Iames: He's not supposed to be able to do that to that ectowhatever stuff, right?

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:09 PM
Yorg keeps eating and although it does not seem to affect him he has stopped fighting, Tinderhall in the mean time has decided to step back a bit, making sure he isn't linked to this, he would prefer it if his first contact with the law would atleast encompass the killing of a few thousands.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:15 PM
To SASO: No, he isn't. I wonder what he is.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:16 PM
Yorg is green!

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 08:17 PM
((.................

Having some people make characters that are Greater Deities is plenty bad enough. Because I don't feel compelled to go into a philosophical discussion regarding how mind numbingly impossible your character concept for Yorg is I'll do this instead.))

Regiji does a back-roll away from the crazy orc, trying to figure out how it's doing all this impossible stuff.

"Shift me back to the Sanctum, Sal. I think I have a way to solve this problem."

Regiji then ceases to be in the tavern.

A few moments later Regiji rematerializes. He does his best not to accidentally smack anyone while moving through the tavern.

"I take it our buddy is still inside the blob?" he points a talon at the Ectoplasmic cocoon.

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 08:17 PM
An avatar of Kyrian enters the tavern.

Iames Osari. I request that you learn to control your dark self, and cultists of that aspect. Your dark aspect and his cultists have kidnapped Gwen.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:22 PM
((Yorg is a character I made a very long time ago and tied it to Tinderhall, it was in a custom Warcraft 3 campaign, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep him, I'm going to use him for a storyline for my character and if I don't like how it goes he goes as well, mind you though, I'm still fleshing out the story, that was the very short version of it, also isn't Gent capable of the same things?))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:26 PM
((shocking people not shocking letting me have fun with my shocking plots... :smallyuk:))

Iames doesn't seem to hear Kyrian; he's too focused on Yorg. He attempts to psychically induce sleep in the orc.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:31 PM
Yorg is unaffected by this, but Tinderhall seeing the efforts of Iames softly starts singing an old orcish nursing rhyme.

Sleep my little monster
Sleep my little killer
Sleep my little barbarian
And tomorrow we can kill some more

Rest my little monster
Rest my little killer
Rest my little barbarian
And tomorrow we can smash some more

Good night my little monster
Good night my little killer
Good night my little barbarian
SHUT UP NOW AND SLEEP OR I WILL BASH YOUR BRAIN IN!

Upon hearing the tune from ages past Yorg slowly drifts away to the lands of dreams and it is not long untill the tavern is filled with the sound of his snores.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:34 PM
Iames sighs and goes over to Yorg. He glances to Tinderhall. Im going to have to take him in, he says.

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 08:35 PM
Kyrian's avatar goes and punches Iames.

That's for not listening. And for being too dumb of a god to know when your evil aspect has had his damn followers kidnap our mayor!

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 08:36 PM
((Gent gained the power he has IC if I recall correctly. And no, he doesn't. He can bend the rules of the universe to do what he wants, there are conceivable ways to get around that. What you just described would allow Yorg to do literally anything. Besides which, Gent doesn't leave the shop and his aspect The Dancing Man is more or less a joke character. A joke character that doesn't go around murdering people in Trog's.

And referring to the most powerful character in Town doesn't help you make your case much.

And that doesn't even get into the problem of the underlying character concept with Yorg.))

"That thing is your responsibility then?" Regiji asks Tinderhall, pointing at Yorg with a hand roughly as large as the wizard's torso. "If that's the case then you are under arrest for criminal negligence. Bringing that thing in here endangered everyone and has already led to five deaths."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-15, 08:37 PM
Hey if you wanna take that idiot from my hands be my guest, though I must warn you last time Yorg woke up without having chocolate and milk as breakfast he destroyed a small nation, oh and if you wanna try lacing them with poison, I tried it and it doesn't work, damn retard foils every attempt at killing him.

Tinderhall shrugs and orders a Chimera Chabernet from Cosmo.

Tinderhall faces Regiji, Look, he brought me here, I have been trying to get rid of that green buffoon for century's, not my responsibility, not my problem!

((You do have a point, let me flesh out his story a bit and see what I can do to make it more reasonable, also remember he is an idiot and has many flaws, if you would;ve started punching him he would've dropped to the ground laughing because you tickled him and is idiotically easy to fool. So just let me finish him before you condemn him, this was just a small testrun on how other people would react...))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 08:41 PM
I can see to it that those conditions are met, Iames says, and picks Yorg up with a grunt of effort. He teleports them to the station.

Kyrian's punch is unfortunately timed at the exact moment when Iames neds down to pick up the sleeping orc. Thus, it misses.

((Edit: ooops.))

El J sighs at Kyrian's avatar. "I can't for the life of me figure out which side of the family he gets that from."

Kyrian
((What a surprise....you know, I remember when Iames started a thread and was all bitchy when I ignored his attack...))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 08:42 PM
Now that that matter is dealt with, I'm going to leave before...

He is cut off when he notices that he now sees in red, and has an HUD display where he once saw normally.
His eyes are now robotic and glow red.

Oh, crap.

2007-01-15, 08:46 PM
El J gives SASO a sympathetic smile and sips his tea.

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 08:47 PM
Kyrian's avatar looks at El Jaspero.

Neither can my player...

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 08:56 PM
((Its actually SASO who is in the tavern. Magtok is my current avatar.))

Crap. Now I'm going to have to have my frickin' eyes removed. You couldn't be any more of a bastard, Magtok.

The ghost of Magtok glides in.

There is more to come, my son.

I'm not your kid, you abomination!

My child, I am not trying to hurt you. I am just showing you the kind of power I have. Join me, and you will have that kind of power as well.

I don't seek power. I am...

A hero? Do heroes kill indiscriminately?

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 08:56 PM
Regiji glares at Tinderhall with those smoldering emerald eyes of his. He isn't lying. At least Regiji doesn't get the feeling that he is. That doesn't stop him from not trusting the guy. Nor does it stop him from disliking him. He's met other people with the same demeanor and goals before and frankly the experience wasn't a good one.

At least the last knowledge hungry evil wizard didn't dress so stereotypically.

He curls that nasty serrated tail of his around his feet and crouches down on the floor, looking like some crazy silver plated cross between a dragon and a bird of prey.

I am so keeping an eye on him...

2007-01-15, 08:58 PM
El J raises his cup in toast to the avatar of Kyrian. "Well, we're both stumped then. But I swear it wasn't, or won't be, or won't will have been, me that teaches him to go around punching cops."

Deus Mortus
Tinderhall finishes his drink and teleports to the police house

Lord Iames Osari
((What a surprise....you know, I remember when Iames started a thread and was all bitchy when I ignored his attack...))

((Sorry, I honestly did not even see that until just now.))

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 09:00 PM
El J raises his cup in toast to the avatar of Kyrian. "Well, we're both stumped then. But I swear it wasn't, or won't be, or won't will have been, me that teaches him to go around punching cops."

That's good....which brings up a good point that I shouldn't be allowed to look after myself....I'd be a bad influence.

The avatar smiles.

Gamerofthegame
2007-01-15, 09:03 PM
Kerigan suddenly bursts in from the shadows, being silent as she walks up to the bar, "A room. Now. Please." The gnome grunts softly and she takes the key, walking up the stairs.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:04 PM
I'm not your frickin' kid, and it was you who killed that person. Not that he was really even alive...

And the others? Your old resistance movement friends?

SASO's eyes narrow at the ghost: That was also your doing.

I gave you a choice to join me, and you refused. You knew the consequences of your choice. I let you know thst I'd allow them to die if you refused me.

Shut up Magtok!

Alarra
2007-01-15, 09:07 PM
Alarra wanders in and over to El J and kisses him on the cheek, "I thought I might find you here."

She looks around the tavern, "So what's going on this evening?"

2007-01-15, 09:07 PM
El Jaspero chuckles at Kyrian's avatar. "Yeah, the temporal ramifications of that are just too much to comprehend. I'm not sure how, but we'll deal with that when we get to it."

His face lights up at Alarra's touch and he pulls a chair out for her. "Hello, love. It's wonderful as always to see you. Tea?"

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 09:09 PM
Regiji blinks at Omega talking to no one.

"Eerr... nice metal bits and all but... who are you talking to Omega?"

Fenric
2007-01-15, 09:11 PM
Ferdar NorZilliar, who has yet to have made an appearance outside of the temple, walks in through the mirror. (( I've (or someone else has) managed to incapacitate just about everyone else ))

He walks up to the bar and says "I guess it's time for me to try the family drink: one vodka martini, please."

(( well... he was at El J's wedding, but I doubt that would be helpful to anyone ))

Lord Magtok
Magtok's ghost glides away out of the tavern.

SASO looks into the mirror, and notices that not only are his eyes red and robotic, his entire face is metal. His vocal cords also are artificial, and he realizes hes been speaking in red.

Crap. How am I going to get rid of this disgusting mess of wires and metal?
Didn't you see Magtok, Regiji? He was here a second ago...

Alarra
Alarra smiles brightly and sits. "Tea would be great."

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 09:12 PM
Kyrian's avatar waves bye to his parents and leaves.

2007-01-15, 09:14 PM
El J waves to the avatar, then reaches over the bar and pours Alarra a cup of tea, finally sliding the milk and sugar over to her.

"Kyrian's avatar and I were just pondering the implications of allowing Kyrian to help raise himself. And I think the secret agent is turning into a cyborg, or possibly a jukebox."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:17 PM
Real funny, meatba...
Did I almost say that?
Crap, I need to get rid of this stuff before it gets worse!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 09:18 PM
Drake finishes his drink and goes upstairs.

2007-01-15, 09:19 PM
El J gives SASO a wink. "Observation: You did."

Fenric
Ferdar sips the martini and pulls a face

Why exactly is everyone else in my family crazy about this nasty stuff?

Alarra
Alarra nods. "I don't think Kyrian should raise himself....he's not what one would really call the most responsible..."

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 09:20 PM
"I honestly can't say that I did," Regiji responds. He sounds worried. "I think I would have noticed a lousy knock-off of Dr Doom if he were in here."

He glances around the tavern again.

"I hope this isn't a stupid question or anything but... isn't Magtok currently dead?"

Something suddenly dawns on him.

"Oh! The ghost that was in here was Magtok?"

Fenric
2007-01-15, 09:21 PM
Ferdar looks at draco-Regiji

Didn't my brother help you out the door once?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:23 PM
To Regiji: You'd think his dark cloak and glowing red eyes would be familiar enough.

To El Jaspero:Could you cut out the humor? I'm currently losing my humanity, and all you can do is crack jokes. I need to get rid of this stuff and get my skin back. Where could I get healing after I cut this stuff off of my face? That temple's too far away. I wouldn't make it in time.

2007-01-15, 09:25 PM
El Jaspero chuckles and pats Alarra's hand. "No, not much. I mean...I suppose he could be trusted to protect himself pretty well, but I'm quite confident we'd come home to find him teaching his toddler self swordplay or something."

He turns to SASO. "Sorry, no offense intended. I'd suggest the Temples of Inari or Bahamutte, unles you're of the evil persuasion."

Fenric
2007-01-15, 09:27 PM
Ferdar sighs and looks at SASO

You are in luck: if you went to the temple, they would come back here and get me.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:29 PM
To Ferdar: Okay, then. Not sure how to cut up my face without instantly killing myself though...

He telekinetically takes out an energy blade, and holds it near his face.

Ready?

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 09:30 PM
"Yish. Sorry I didn't notice. Lots on my mind," he scrutinizes Omega a little more closely. "Do you know why you keep growing synth-tech implants and stuff? Because I remember seeing this happen to you before."

Regiji cranes his neck to peer at the fox-person.

"Yes, he did. With humorous results I might add."

Fenric
2007-01-15, 09:31 PM
Ferdar waves to draco-Regiji, then uses his "Sudden Quicken" and readies a normally-quickened Heal and a suddenly-quickened Regenerate. Then he nods

Go for it.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:35 PM
Its Magtok who's doing this to me. Its getting worse each time.

He slices his own face with near perfect accuracy. Half of his brain is exposed though, and the other half is cybernetics removed by the blade.

Blood is pretty much everywhere.

Next, barely alive, he cuts out his robotic vocal cords.

McBish
2007-01-15, 09:37 PM
The mutt comes inside and his eyes buldge as he sees SASO cut himself.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:39 PM
((SASO did it to himself, McBish. Magtok is currently a ghost, and unable to cut anything.))

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 09:41 PM
"Well, I guess why it's happ-"

Then the agent cuts his face off. Seriously. Eeww.

"I can't help but think that there are less gruesome ways to get rid of that stuff."

McBish
2007-01-15, 09:41 PM
((Right edited. Sorry about that darn names.))

The mutt shakes his head and orders a bowl of whiskey.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:42 PM
((Of course there are less messy ways. The agent just doesn't have that kind of time. He also knows nothing about magic, except it does all sorts of wacky, supernatural things.))

2007-01-15, 09:47 PM
El J looks around. "Well, I'm sure Cosmo will clean up the mess before too long."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:49 PM
Since SASO is currently frozen in time, awaiting Fenric's post, he does not react to anyone's actions.

Fenric
2007-01-15, 09:51 PM
Ferdar triggers his spells, both going off within a few moments of SASO's cutting of himself

(( Sorry.... ))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 09:53 PM
((Its fine.))

SASO is back to his normal, human self.

Thanks. How much do I owe you?

Fenric
2007-01-15, 10:01 PM
Ferdar tries to do the calculations

Um... 10 * caster level * spell level... so one 6th level spell for 10*15*6 = 900, and a 7th level spell for 1050... That's 1950 gold.

And I'm only willing to answer because Valathe will skin me, and she's scary.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 10:04 PM
The agent takes a small hovering triangle thingy out of a pocket, and a bag of gold appears on top.

There you go.

Hey Regiji, what was it you were going to say before I made the cut?
You just suddenly stopped talking.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 10:07 PM
"Umm, yes that. I got distracted by the facectomy," he coughs slightly. It's a really strange sound to be completely honest. "I was going to ask if you knew how Magtok was doing that to you. He doesn't seem like a magical sort of guy, so it must be technological."

Fenric
2007-01-15, 10:10 PM
Ferdar looks from Regiji to SASO and back again

(( Sorry... have to ask: Regi Ji ? ))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 10:10 PM
My home world was prone to dimensional rifts after Magtok took over. I'm sure it must be something he siphoned from some other world. Maybe its some form of dimensional thing...

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 10:15 PM
Alex enters the Tavern carrying Alena "Evenin' El J, Alarra." he walks towards the stairs

McBish
2007-01-15, 10:16 PM
The mutt finishes his whiskey and heads back to the streets.

wxdruid
2007-01-15, 10:17 PM
Alena waves sleepily to everyone, as Alex carries her.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 10:20 PM
((Regiji is an anagram of the kaiju I based his original concept on. At this point the two bear very little resemblance to one another. Iridaceae is a bit more obvious. You get a cookie if you can figure out who either of them are inspired by.))

"Well... I just mention this because," he sounds a little unsure about how this will be taken. "You obviously had Star Wars in your Realm. Did you have Star Trek as well? There were some villains who did something like this."

2007-01-15, 10:22 PM
El J tips his hat to Alex. "Ahoy, Alex. Looks like a good time there."

Fenric
2007-01-15, 10:23 PM
Ferdar waves to Alex. He has a bit of an advanteage in knowing Alex when Alex probably doesn't remember him.

(( Ok... "ji" has a particular meaning in the languages I am used to. Regi-ji is an interesting title. And no cookie for me. ))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-15, 10:23 PM
Alex just chuckles at El J as he reaches the stairs "Take care El J. Night people" he goes up the stairs

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 10:34 PM
((Oh? What would Regi-ji mean?))

Regiji pokes Omega with one talon, noting that he has apparently gone into temporal stasis. He glances back at the fox person.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before. Plenty of the other fox priests, but not you."

Fenric
2007-01-15, 10:36 PM
(( "Honoured Reginald" :smallbiggrin: ))

Ferdar finishes the first martini, and decides that they aren't so bad after all...

Fenric had seven kits in our litter: Kazuki, Yoshiro, me, Kyrian, Ayame, Kirana, and Karina. I don't usually come out all that much... I let my brothers take the glory: I have work to do.

But Kyrain changed his name to Karl and is missing. Kazuki got banished to the plane of shadows by Iames. Yoshiro is off in WinterHearth with Dad. Mom is expecting again and doesn't feel well... there's nobody left!

2007-01-15, 10:40 PM
El J and Alarra finish their tea and stand.

"Goodnight, and good rest.'"

"Aye, a merry night to you all."

He opens the door for her and they head out into the streets, hand-in-hand.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 10:43 PM
Regiji tilts his head to the side, peering at the priest with one eye. It's a very odd and very birdish sort of look. It's also somewhat disturbing. Like a robin peering at a worm disturbing. Regiji doesn't appear to realize this.

"So... because everyone else is busy elsewhere or incapacitated you're at Trog's?" he rolls this around in his head, unable to figure out why this is a justification. Who knows, maybe it isn't. "Is there some unspoken rule that there has to be a fox-priest of Inari here all the time?"

Fenric
2007-01-15, 11:01 PM
Ferdar sighs

You might be surprised to know how many of the calls for our assistance originate from here at this time of day

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:06 PM
Catherine comes into Trog's, fingering a small amulet on her neck. She stops as she see Regiji, a bit taken aback by his appearance.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:08 PM
FusionWeapon walks in, wet, and covered with snow. He yells "POTASSIUM!" at one person leaving, and then walks up to the counter.

"One elven wine, please." he says.

He sits there, slowly sipping the wine, and spots someone wearing a particularly nice amulet.

"Hmm...I want that amulet." he thinks "I don't think anyone is looking...".
Fusion darts over to Catherine, only to be thwarted by slipping on some of the snow he dropped on the floor earlier.

"...P...Potassium..." he quietly mutters, before passing out on the floor.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:12 PM
Phoenix and Phoenixineohp appear near the bar.
"Freakin snow..."*grumbles*

Fenric
2007-01-15, 11:13 PM
Ferdar looks over, shocked to see the phoenixes.

oh my...

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 11:13 PM
Phoenix and Phoenixineohp appear near the bar.
"Freakin snow..."*grumbles*

((Must...resist....making new....character....))

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 11:14 PM
"Yeah, I suppose that makes sense..." Regiji responds. He turns his head back toward the door as he hears it open and immediately notes Catherine. "Oh! Hi Beckett, how was your day?" he asks brightly, apparently oblivious to his current condition at the moment.

His voice sounds much like it does in his humanoid frame, only more voluminous and with a metallic tinge. Catherine might also notice the holy symbol on Regiji chest plate and pauldrons, the same as the one that was on Regiji's body armor when he removed his tunic.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:16 PM
Um... good? Catherine looks over Regiji, obviously not making the connection.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:17 PM
The mutt walks inside and goes to lay down by the fire.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:17 PM
Phoenix starts getting the glass and bottles out while Phoenixineohp shakes herself out. She looks over at Ferdar with a slightly curious look on her face.
"Hi."

((I can't keep them all straight. Have they met? And another litter! Gods. O_O ))

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:19 PM
There is a sudden, odd flickering of colors over at the bar, and Fenix forms out of it. He looks extremely confused, even more confused as he sees the bar scene has changed drastically since he vanished.
What the hell?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:21 PM
Phoenix's attention had been on the drinks, and breifly on the mutt while she was wondering about going over to give it scratches... But her head flashes up at the familiar voice. Her eyes narrow slightly. She grabs the bottle of Vodka she had just put on the bar.

Kyrian
2007-01-15, 11:22 PM
((I can't keep them all straight. Have they met? And another litter! Gods. O_O ))

((Next time Kyrian goes insane....you're the first.... :smalltongue:))

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:22 PM
FusionWeapon wakes up from his short "nap", and remembers his master plan. Fusion gazes over at Fenix, and says "Potassium?", hoping that he would not know the secret code word, too.

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:24 PM
Silas enters the tavern and looks at the new people.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:25 PM
((I meant it more as, Oh Gods, more to try and sort out. I need a little chart by my computer. It's horrible since I am so bad at names. :S.... But now that you mention all the Gods... :P))

Rebonack
Regiji blinks his emerald eyes, attempting to figure out what's wrong.

You're still in the Inquisitor frame.

"Oh... OH!" it suddenly clicks. The fact that his integrated AI told him helped a bit. "I'm Regiji. This is my light assault armor. That Tinderhall guy popped in here with an orc that started busting people's heads open. It was resisting arrest pretty well so I shifted back home to get some bigger guns."

He looks somewhat sheepish. A large draconic creature looking sheepish is a rather interesting sight.

"I... eerr... I guess I forgot to take it back home and get out..."

AmberVael
Fenix looks up at the man who randomly said potassium, and gives him a look that hints that he is thinking: 'I must be going insane.' He looks around the bar for a clue as to why everything suddenly skipped...
The water curse hasn't gotten worse, has it?
He see Phoenix and suddenly smiles, putting aside his worries for the moment. Without hesitation he gets up and walks over towards her.

Fenric
2007-01-15, 11:26 PM
(( well... 6 months and a love-potion in the Town water supply later... Anyway, many foxes are going off to WinterHearth soon. ))

Ferdar smiles

It's ok... I'm used to it. I am Ferdar, named after Dad's father. I don't get out much.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:27 PM
I see... Catherine is clearly considering skipping out on staying in the tavern for a bit.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:28 PM
Noticing that Fenix had not replied with the secret code word, FusionWeapon quietly mutters "Thats another one...now only 6 more people until my curse is complete...heheheh....".

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:29 PM
Phoenixineohp smiles at Ferdar but Fenix quickly catches her attention. She starts to watch closely and quietly, taking a step towards Phoenix.

Phoenix seems to be half on guard. Her eyes are still narrowed and as Fenix steps towards her she instinctivly steps back.
"Hey there stranger."

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:31 PM
Silas watches Fenix, and doesn't notice the shimmering of the light behind him.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:32 PM
Phoenix? I'm back...
Fenix doesn't quite know what to make of her reaction.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:32 PM
The mutt looks over the patrons of the tavern. He watches Fenix and Phoneix.

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:33 PM
Silas nods to the mutt as a hand appears out of the shimmering light from behind him. It reaches for Silas.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 11:34 PM
"Ok... just give me a moment here..."

Then big dragony looking critter lays down flat and closes its eyes. A moment later Regiji, clad is his usual blue tunic, materializes sitting on its snout. He blinks a couple of times and then hops off.

The assault frame promptly vanishes.

"Is that a little less weird?" he asks with a grin.

Fenric
2007-01-15, 11:34 PM
Ferdar yawns and looks at his empty glass... He considers that he is likely to be taking charge of the temple in the morning and contemplates being responsible... then he orders another martini instead

It would be a shame to break family traditions, after all...

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:35 PM
Silas watch out! The mutt jumps to his feet and leaps at the hand.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:35 PM
FusionWeapon walks into the small crowd surrounding Fenix and Pheonix, hoping that no one would notice the dark, horrible aura of the curse quite obviously surrounding him. "Now what seems to be going on over here?" he thinks.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:36 PM
Catherine shakes her head. Not really.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:37 PM
"You just... flickered... in here." Phoenixineohp says while looking him over. "It wasn't a teleport.... I..." She looks up, confused, to Phoenix.

Phoenix just keeps looking at him. She takes a drink from the vodka before setting it back down, all without breaking her gaze.

((Thinks or says? Cause if he says it Phoenix ignors him but Phoenixineohp quickly glances at him, a bit of a warning in her eyes.))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-15, 11:38 PM
A trout appears in the bar. There is no explanation as to where it came from, nor does one seem to be forthcoming. It swims around through the air for a while, then sees Regiji. It puffs out its gills and blows a stream of bubbles at him.

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:40 PM
Silas rolls forward as a man steps through, and ducks the mutt. The man is brownskinned, with all black clothing. He grins at Silas.

"Miss me?"

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:41 PM
Fenix is suddenly recalled to the source of his confusion.
Oh... that. Right...
Fenix looks back at where he was sitting.
I have no idea what that was... one moment I was sitting there, and in the next... everything just kinda changed.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:41 PM
Fusion walks up to the trout and asks it "Potassium?", and does so with the mutt. "Excellent, that only leaves 4 more people before the curse is complete...hahaha..." he mutters. The aura surrounding him also becomes much more darker, and blatantly obvious that it's there.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:42 PM
The mutt flies at the man hoping that he won't blow him up.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 11:42 PM
"Hmmm... Well, I don't think I can get less weird than this," Regiji responds. He sits down on a bar stool, though he's still facing the door. Two things catch his eye at once. The building curse and Silas being attack. "You know... my impending doom sense is tingling something fierce at the moment."

He eyes the trout. Incidentally, he's unable to blow multi-colored bubbles back at it.

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:43 PM
"What are you doing here, Victor?"

"Just visiting my brother. Is that a problem?"

Victor is knocked over by the mutt.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:44 PM
FusionWeapon walks up to Rebonack and asks him "Potassium?". Also, the aura has now become very, very dark, and is now making a low humming noise.

AmberVael
Catherine looks around. I get that feeling too... She pulls out her pebble and holds it ready.

Destro_Yersul
The trout turns to look at Fusion. It blows a few bubbles. Then it speaks. Potassium. Noun. a silvery-white metallic element that oxidizes rapidly in the air and whose compounds are used as fertilizer and in special hard glasses. Symbol: K; atomic weight: 39.102; atomic number: 19; specific gravity: 0.86 at 20°C. Occurs naturally in bananas.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:45 PM
Hi there. Hey Silas is this a bad guy or did I just tackle him for no good reason?

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:46 PM
"I'm not quite sure..." Silas looks a little confused.

"What? Get off me..."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:47 PM
Phoenixineohp seems to flinch. She finally breaks her stare at Fenix to look over to Phoenixineohp. She seems to sigh sadly.
"Phoenixineohp, that banana guy over there is seething with dark aura. Not the trout, he's normal, well you know. Anyways, it's not a yellow and mushy aura, cause that would just be fun." She looks back to Fenix.
"I'm having issues with this...." She waves her hand at him, "whole thing... but I believe that killing that," she nods her head slightly to 'banana guy' "would make me feel much better. Excuse me for a moment."

She turns and her black cane appears in her hand. Phoenixineohp puts up her fire and starts to look around at the patrons and the mutt, passing a sad side glance to Fenix.

((Shoot had to edit for someone else mentioning bananas. Darn you trout! Darn you!))

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:47 PM
Sorry about that. The mutt then does get off him.

Rebonack
2007-01-15, 11:48 PM
Regiji (not Rebonack) reaches out with one hand to grab the odd man by the shoulder. If he manages to grab him Regiji's aura of banality will extend around the fellow and suppress any supernatural effects on him. Like magic curses.

"How about not?"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:48 PM
"Hahaha...you fool! You have completed the curse! By replying with an actual answer, your response counts as double, and the fish did it too! THE CURSE IS COMPLETE!" cries FusionWeapon, slowly rising into the air. Bolts of electricity crackle at his fingertips, as he begins to transform in to a demonic form.

"Now, I shall extinguish the flame of life forever!" he cackles.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:49 PM
Fenix sits down, a bit stunned at Phoenix's reaction to him.

Silas
2007-01-15, 11:51 PM
Silas looks over at FusionWeapon, his hands melting to form two twin barralled shotgun barrels, which he aims at FusionWeapon.

"What ever you're doing, Cease."

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:51 PM
Catherine looks confused. Excuse me?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:53 PM
Phoenix takes a few strides over to her target, pulling the base of the cane off as she does. Shinning in her hand is a long sword like blade. Attached is still the cane handle, as she holds the hilt and body in her other hand. Her fire goes up as she moves to step behind her target and slit it's neck.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:54 PM
Phoenix please don't kill him.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-15, 11:56 PM
The trout blows several bubbles at the demon thing and, for some ineffable reason, swims to the tavern ceiling and starts trying to eat one of the light fixtures.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-15, 11:56 PM
The wound on the demons neck quickly heals, almost instantly. "Ah, you see, by getting 400 seperate entities to give an answer to "POTASSIUM" that isn't the word "Hippo" grants me a demonic power, granting me immortality, so now I can destroy all of the unworthy!" he says, zapping Silas and Pheonix with bolts of lightning.

McBish
2007-01-15, 11:57 PM
((Um the mutt didn't anwser you nor did several other people. So... no power for you.))

Hippo. There ya go.

AmberVael
2007-01-15, 11:57 PM
Fenix raises an eyebrow at the obviously insane man, then draws his katanas and stands.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-15, 11:58 PM
((Didn't you still need one more? And she did just try to behead you.))

Silas
Silas laughs as the lightning does nothing to him.

"Allow me to reiterate myself..."

He fires both shotguns at FusionWeapon.

((And as McBish pointed out, a bunch of people haven't answered))

Fenric
Kazuki looks very surprised.

There are too many things to pick one in particular, so he's just "very surprised".

His training, which frankly is something Valathe would like better than pretty much anyone else, does not prepare him for this.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:00 AM
The bullets harmlessly bounce of the demons skin, as it begins to say "The transformation is already complete! Saying the codeword won't do a thing!".

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:01 AM
Catherine decides to back up to the bar, not at all in the mood for combat in a place like this.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:02 AM
"That has to be the most idiot basis for gaining demonic power I've ever seen. Ever." Regiji comments as he stands, his arms wreathed in opalescent kinetic energy. "And that's saying quite a bit."

He strides over to the Hippodemon, hauling back with one fist.

"You're under arrest for assaulting an officer. You have the right to remain unconscious after I bludgeon you into said state," he hefts his fist at the side of the demon's head with enough force to shatter a solid pewter statue of Gary Gygax.

Silas
2007-01-16, 12:02 AM
Silas grins.

"I don't believe in you, therefore, you're just a big jackass that doesn't exsist."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:04 AM
Lightning fires from the demons hands, surrounding the tavern with an invincible wall. "A little precaution to make sure nobody escapes, and nobody comes in. Now lets see...if lightning won't harm you, what about a METEOR?"
the demon says, and launches a small meteor towards Silas.

Suddenly, it stops. "Wait. Why pick you off one by one, when I can do this?" it cries, throwing its arms towards the ceiling. Suddenly, a innocent civilian looks out a window and notices a significantly larger meteor heading towards the bar.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:04 AM
Phoenix sighs as the lightening hits her. She steps closer to him
"I hate it when the rules change in the middle of a game." She slices again, this time leaving the blade in.

Phoenixineohp sighs and suddenly a large hippo appears in the room. It appears very, very hungry. No, wait. I mean angry. That one.

McBish
2007-01-16, 12:05 AM
The mutt growls. Nevermind Phoenix feel free to kill it Iames can raise it later. He leaps at the back of the demon.
((I responded to your nonquestion with the word hippo.))

Fenric
2007-01-16, 12:05 AM
Ferdar can still do the same things as the rest of his family: His eyes go red and he fades into incorporeality.

Silas
2007-01-16, 12:07 AM
Silas yawns as the attack doesn't exist.

"That all you got?"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:08 AM
"Pathetic mortals, you cannot harm me! well, maybe with demonbane, but i doubt they would have that...I am invincible!! And no hippo will stop me now!!" It yells.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:09 AM
((I'm still awake reading for class...so why the hell not?))

Kyrian's avatar appears in the tavern. He grins at the demon.

Let me guess...your name must be Lord Dumbass?

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:09 AM
Fenix leaps to the attack, his twin, holy katanas spinning in twin arcs towards the demon.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:10 AM
Catherine decides to get out, and she uses her pebble to teleport away.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:10 AM
"I SAID I HATE IT WHEN THE RULES CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!" Phoenix screams as her fire flares and the metor breaks into 20 little peices that start heading toward a more defined target, banana boy.

The Hippo storms towards banana boy and begins to gore him. They are the most dangerous animal in Africa you know. They have a temper.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 12:11 AM
Ferdar wonders if the thing is inconveniently immune to ability damage, as he hasn't had the chance to drain a sentient being yet.

Destro_Yersul
The trout swims down from the ceiling and floats in front of the Demon's face. it blows a few bubbles and stares a fishy stare at him.

Fus.Weapon 1337
Enormous claws sprout from the knuckles of the demon, and it charges towards Kyrian's neck. It hits.

Every attack towards him misses or deflects off his muscley armor skin.

As I said before: demonbane, maybe?

McBish
((Ok this is seriously not godmoding I swear to god. It's not my fault no one asks about the mutt's history.))

The mutt bites into the back of the demon with +5 demon bane teeth. He also has favored enemy +4 evil outsider.

((It is up to Kyrian if it hits or not. I point you to the welcome to the town sticky thread for rules about godmoding.))

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:12 AM
((You know, my personal philosophy reads that when someone doesn't notice an attack from me before they make their next post (or edit their old one), or uses a defense that does nothing, the attack hits and does whatever they feel like the best response to said attack is. Like this.))

Regiji drives his shimmering fist into the side of the demon's head. We'll see if the demon's player god-mods out of it.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:12 AM
Actually, the funny thing is, the demon doesn't hit the God of War. Instead, the god of war hits him with his buster sword. The one that he'd added Demon's Bane to a long time ago.

((Seriously, I did. There's a post on the beach somewhere a few months ago with it))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:15 AM
The sword that you didn't ask about and is still in your neck starts to burn/kill you and it does have anti-demon abilities. The hippo rips through your flesh. The 20 little metors pelt you on your head and this player refers you to the FAQ section on God modding.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:15 AM
(Erm, wait. I never said that the claws did damage to him.)

The Demonbane Blade slices through the monsters skin, and the demon begins to turn dark. Suddenly, the monster explodes. Red goo goes everywhere, and the shield disappears.

It is dead.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:16 AM
If no one else complains, Kyrian does whatever that one spell is to clean everything up.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:17 AM
Enormous claws sprout from the knuckles of the demon, and it charges towards Kyrian's neck. It hits.
((Thats what we're getting upset about. I give a fairly detailed explanation on how to not godmod, so if you'll just go read it, you'll have less chance of people getting irritated))

Destro_Yersul
The trout gets splashed by red goo. It shakes itself off and swims around the tavern happily, blowing bubbles at all and sundry.

McBish
The mutt moans as he is covered in goo. Right. This sucks. I totally think this was a case of self defense and since Silas doesn't belive that guy existed no charges will be pressed. Ugh stupid goo.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:18 AM
(now Completely Irrelevant)

phoenixineohp
Phoenix shakes herself off as the goo burns away. She picks up her cane and cleans it off, putting it back together. The hippo starts to mash all the remaining goo into a fine paste on the floor. The metors shrug and fly off, back into space.

Phoenixineohp takes a drink from the vodka bottle.

((I just deleted something smart-assy in response to that and shall replace it with the *ahem* advice to go read the god mod rules. Just in case you want any of us to play along next time. ))

AmberVael
Fenix sighs and sheathes his swords.
((Its still godmodding))

Kyrian
((Fusion, the point is, it's still MY call whether you even hit me in the first place))