PDA

View Full Version : Trog's tavern CXXXVI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:19 AM
Regiji gets covered in red goo and promptly not cleaned by the avatar's spell.

"Oh yeah. This is just awesome..."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:21 AM
(Ok, sorry Kyrian.)

McBish
2007-01-16, 12:23 AM
The mutt gets cleaned up and smiles, happier that he isn't covered in goo.

Kyrian
Kyrian's avatar, having served his purpose in providing his player a nice study break, vanishes.

Destro_Yersul
The trout swims over to Regiji and blows bubbles at him. Just Great. Expression. Normally used in an ironic fashion to suggest that the user is not pleased with the current situation.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:24 AM
The hippo looks up at the body and shakes it's head. It stomps on a bit more goo before vanishing.

Phoenix takes a deep breath and walks over to Fenix and Phoenixineohp. She takes the bottle from Phoenixineohp and downs a good portion on it.
"Things don't die here like normal."
"Hun, your from a plane where almost everything is already dead."
"True, true."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:25 AM
Suddenly, a light appears from the ceiling. A body appears standing on the ground.

"Oohh...my head...what happened? Last thing I remember, I was inside a cave, and a witch cursed me, and now I'm here..." he says.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:25 AM
Actually, Kyrian returns. He walks over to Phoenixineohp.

Long time no see.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 12:26 AM
(( To get Merant, IIRC. ))

Ferdar remains incorporeal and out of the way.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:26 AM
Fenix looks at the floor, still a bit saddened at Phoenix's lack of reaction.

McBish
2007-01-16, 12:27 AM
You turned into a demon and we blew you up. Farking demons.

((And now I'm going to bed.))

The mutt goes and curls up by the fire and goes to sleep.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:27 AM
Slightly surprised, the newly resurrected and not a demon FusionWeapon walks over to the mutt, and begins to pet it. "Aww, look at the doggy" he says.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:28 AM
Regiji reaches into his pack add tosses a handful of mayflies at the trout.

"Yeah, I would say that's a pretty accurate description..."

McBish
2007-01-16, 12:29 AM
The mutt looks up at the ex-demon. Please go away.

((Maybe bed now? I ask myself.))

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:30 AM
Startled, FusionWeapon leaps back. "Y..You can talk?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 12:30 AM
The trout bubbles happily and zips around the tavern snapping up the mayflies.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 12:31 AM
Creeped out by the dog, FusionWeapon walks over to the trout instead, and begins to pet it.

Silas
2007-01-16, 12:32 AM
Silas looks around. Victor had gone during the fight.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:33 AM
"Bleh... I'm going to go get this junk off me..."

Regiji suddenly ceases to be in the tavern. At the same moment the Laws of Probability yelp in surprise as they get kidney punched by Regiji's DQF array.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 12:36 AM
The trout finishes its meal of mayflies and gets petted by Fusion. This causes it to continue its happy bubbling.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:38 AM
((She gave you a reaction, it just wasn't one you wanted. :P ))

Phoenix finishes the bottle and looks at Fenix. She narrows her eyes for a second before shrugging.
"Oh shock it. I don't care if your not real."
She walks up to him and almost gently slugs him in the arm.
"That's for going."
She grabs him and kisses him deeply. She finishes the kiss and whispers in his ear.
"And that's for comming back."

Phoenixineohp smiles at Kyrian but keeps watching Phoenix. She smiles at Phoenix too and then starts watching the floor.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 12:40 AM
Ferdar rejoins the realm of the corporeal and sips his drink.

AmberVael
((Not the one that HE wanted, you mean. I'm sure everyone realizes that I don't give a damn about what my poor characters want :P))

Fenix smiles at her and wraps her in a hug.
Gods I've missed you.

Kyrian
((I'm assuming they're at a table...correct me if I'm wrong please))

Kyrian slides into a seat across from Pxp.

Got something I'd like to tell you...

Silas
2007-01-16, 12:42 AM
Silas leaves.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:44 AM
Vael comes into the tavern, his amber eyes regarding everyone... not warmly or fondly, for that is too emotional. But Vael has a content and satisfaction that are clear. A wooden, gem-topped staff is in his hand, and it taps against the wood as he walks to a table.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:45 AM
Phoenix grins then leans her head against his. She seems to just be happy for a moment. A very special moment. Which is short lived as her head whips around to see Vael.
"What the?" She looks from him to Fenix and back again.
"For the sake of the Gods! What the hell!" She seems to fluster for a moment before pushing it all away and leaning back into Fenix.
"Whatever. Whatever, whatever, whatever."

Phoenixineohp sighs and looks back to Kyrian.
"The wedding? Or something else? Cause you still haven't told me what ended up happening to Roixis and that lot."

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:45 AM
Regiji winks into existence in the tavern clad in a new tunic and no goo.

"That's a bit better I guess..." he eyes the fish. "So... did Destro send you here or something?"

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:47 AM
Fenix smiles and holds Phoenix, glad that he could finally see her again. He chuckles at her reaction to Vael.
What? You'd rather us be sharing a body still?

Vael snaps his fingers and a spellbook appears. He begins to study it.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 12:49 AM
The trout swims back over to Regiji and bubbles in a noncommital way. Destro. It says. Noun. A lich who recently ascended to the position as Incarnation of Necromancy in the group of wizards known as the Nine. Seems to have an obsession with trout related things.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:49 AM
Have I told you of the wedding already? Oh, well, we've decided on the 28th, and you're welcome to come...if you promise not to hurt me. Kyrian grins. As for Roixis and his lot...they're dead...well, four out of the five at least. Surprisingly, one was felled, not by my sword, but by another's love. As for Xemnas...he fought me in my own temple...and I....

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:52 AM
Phoenix smiles a little.
"I think that this arrangement is much better. Besides, I don't share well with others." Her smiles widens into a grin as she looks up at Fenix.

Phoenixineohp shakes her head.
"You didn't tell me, but there are some things I haven't missed hearing about while I am gone."

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:53 AM
Well, I'd like it if you were able to come, but I understand if you're busy or whatnot.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 12:54 AM
Fenix grins back at her and then gently brushes at her hair before leaning in for a kiss.

Vael flickers suddenly, and he looks up, startled.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 12:56 AM
"And I... trailed off in mid-sentence?" Regiji asks the fish. At least it appears as though he was addressing the fish. "I'm going to just assumed that Destro conjured you up here for some inexplicable reason."

Regiji orders a mug of hot chocolate and pays for it in advance.

Hey Regiji, Vael's signature is fluctuating

Regiji glances up at the grey-elf.

"You feeling all right, Vale?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 12:57 AM
Phoenix notices the flicker but pushes it away in her mind. As she kisses Fenix a little tear falls from her closed eye and onto her scarred cheek. The little drop of blood runs it's path down untill there is no trace of it left.

Phoenixineohp smiles. "I hope that I can make it. Congrats by the way. I am glad that you are... settling down."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
*Atreyu pops his head around the door, scanning the crowd, looking nervous, but his gaze falls upon the red-winged beauty and the mask of worry quickly melts away with a joyous bleat. He barely misses accidently hitting Cosmo with a slam attack as he makes his way to Pxp and nuzzles her, bleating happily.*

Fenric
Ferdar yawns, but is kept awake by other commitments

AmberVael
Vael frowns.
Yes... but that was rather odd.

Fenix smiles gently at Phoenix as he breaks the kiss, then sighs.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 12:58 AM
Kyrian grins, and sticks his tongue out at Pxp. I bet you are. Oh, and I've found my parents, and replaced the God of War.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 01:01 AM
The trout bobs up and down and swims away. Regiji can hear it as it goes. Inexplicable. Adjective. Something which is unable to be explained.

((I don't know why, but having a trout that randomly swims around defining things amuses me))

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 01:02 AM
"I would imagine that flickering like a candle would seem weird. Give me a moment and I'll see if I can't find anything wrong."

Regiji gives Kyrian an odd look as he is distracted by the god's comment.

"You mean like Kratos? That guy with the swords on the end of chains?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 01:04 AM
Phoenixineohp makes a happy squeak herself as she is rushed by the Llama. Her hands come up and instantly start rubbing and scratching is neck and withers. She presses her face into his, and kisses him on the nose.
"Hey you."

She scratches him as she looks up at Kyrian.
"Well that makes sense." She says with a fair bit of scarcasm.
She turns to Atreyu, happily at first, but begins to cloud with worry when she takes a good look at him.
"How are you doing?"

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 01:06 AM
Kyrian stands and heads for the door. On his way past, he lightly touches Pxp on her shoulder.

It's a long story, for some other time. Remember, the 28th. I'll talk to you later.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 01:06 AM
Vael opens his mouth to say something, and he flickers again, then flickers out entirely. Regiji can't sense anything that did this to him... but he might notice that a very unobtrusive magical 'hum' that has been sounding has suddenly stopped.
Fenix suddenly forgets what he is doing (which would take some effort) and stares over at where Vael was.
By the divine, he's just-
Whatever Vael is, Fenix suddenly is too as he flickers out of existance as well.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 01:11 AM
Phoenix pauses and looks down, her arms failing to her sides and her balance comming back under her. She blinks and looks around the room. She blinks again, and uses her cane to steady her as she stands in shock.

Phoenixineohp starts to slow down her pets and scratches. She starts looking to Atreyu's eyes and gets more concerned.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 01:14 AM
Zeemis the standard issue data probe suddenly zips into the tavern and bounces over to Regiji. Regiji pulls a roughly heart-shaped device out of his pack and clamps it onto the probe. Zeemis looks like a strange one-eyed stingray now. Regiji points at where Vael was.

"He just flickered out. See if you can't figure out where he went."

"Yay! I get to be helpful!" the probe gurgles with joy. It then bobs over to Vael's last location and begins to play over the area with the odd cyan scanner it has. The device's sensors have been augmented by the probe's latest upgrade, if Vael is still somewhere then it will find him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-16, 01:15 AM
"I"m great" *He tries to say, but his expression shows otherwise* "well, I'm better.... I'm okay. I was in a bit of a fight earlier, but Inari healed me and when a Goddess heals you, you stay healed. I'll explain the details later, but right now, I just wanna be near you. You make me feel warm and fuzzy nice."
*he happily puppy dog stares into her eyes*

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 01:15 AM
Kyrian leaves.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 01:16 AM
It looks as if Vael has never existed.
Fenix either, for that matter.
((And I have to go. There is a slightly odd magic resonance that is left, but nothing else))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 01:20 AM
((I just figured out that the probe remindes me of. The security ball in Hitchhiker's after Ford makes it really really happy!))

Phoenixineohp says bye to Kyrian before looking up at Phoenix and back to Atreyu. She makes a mental note to pester him later about everything.
"I think it's time we headed home, all together. I know Peck would be pleased to see us."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 01:22 AM
((I just figured out that the probe remindes me of. The security ball in Hitchhiker's after Ford makes it really really happy!))

((I love that book. Colin is awesome. Ford is awesome. DNA is awesome))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-16, 01:24 AM
*Atreyu sidles up close to Phoenixinoehp and gets ready to go*

(Okay...that'll be it ofr me. Goodnight.)

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 01:24 AM
((Destro said the same thing =P))

"Nope!" the probe replies. "Fenix and Vael are both gone!"

Regiji blinks.

"Wait... Are those new trans-planer tunneling sensors working?" Regiji asks incredulously. "Because unless they just suffered SEF then they would have to be somewhere."

"Sensors are fine!" the probe enthuses. "I can find even more stuff now! Weeeeeee!" it bounces about the tavern happily, completely oblivious to the dire nature of this development.

Regiji sits back on his stool, looking rather concerned.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 01:27 AM
Ferdar looks at a half-full martini glass and wonders if drinking the rest of it is really worth the trouble.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 01:28 AM
A burst of heat explodes of Phoenix, who apparently doesn't notice it. She grits her teeth and turns around to Phoenixineohp and Atreyu.
"Whatever, whatever, WHATEVER!" Another, stronger burst of heat comes from her just as she vanishes.

Phoenixineohp slowly blinks and looks down at her dear Llama. She closes her eyes and they follow suit, vanishing from the room.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 01:35 AM
Ferdar looks at his now boiled-out glass

I guess that answers the question of if I bother drinking it or not...

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 01:41 AM
"You're on fire," the probe comments in a joyful tone.

Regiji notes that his tunic is indeed on fire.

For the fifth time since he arrived in Town. He's been keeping tally.

He pulls it off and throws it on the floor. After a few moments of stomping the poor garment is no longer on fire.

Though it certainly doesn't look very happy.

"That's just great..." Regiji sighs. "And I just changed into a clean one too..."

Fenric
2007-01-16, 01:42 AM
Ferdar looks at Regiji

Not a dragon anymore, I see.

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 01:46 AM
"Not really a dragon to begin with," Regiji says, scowling at the ruined tunic. His charcoal grey body armor is visable now as well as the odd white holy symbol on the chest. "Aside from the fact that my Inquisitor frame lacks most of the usual dragon prerequisite anatomy the thing is more like armor to me than anything else."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 01:49 AM
The trout drifts by morosely. Armour. Noun. Any covering worn as a defense against weapons.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 01:51 AM
Ferdar nods

Oh. It can be hard to tell around here. Half the folks aren't what they seem. Even if you think you have a good idea, they tend to pull some trick out of their back pocket and suddenly the elf you were talking to is a weird, 10-story tall mechanical device. Conservation of mass doesn't seem to mean much around here...

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 02:01 AM
"Well, it means quite a bit back home," Regiji responds, tossing his tunic over to the other side of the bar. Cosmo grumbles something about slovenly PCs and goes about his duties. "Otherwise I wouldn't be here as we could just poof whatever we need out of thin air. Shape shifting is certainly odd though. Especially when the size change is dramatic. Usually the extra mass just gets pulled in from or shunted off to the Astral plane in the form of ectoplasm."

He shrugs.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 02:09 AM
Ferdar sighs

Ok, ok. We store ours on the plane of shadows... but nothing is ever created or destroyed: merely moved around.

Ferdar yawns

As fascinating as this is, my player's daughter has finally fallen asleep. I have to go soon.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 02:13 AM
A skeleton walks through the door carrying a small red fox. It puts the fox on the bar and sits on a barstool. The fox grins toothily at Cosmo and leaps down behind the bar. Crashing noises ensue, and the fox emerges shortly thereafter with a bottle of fireamber and a wine glass floating along behind it. It jumps back up to the bar and Cosmo glares at it. Why did you have to jump down and mess things up if you could just make the bottle float?

Fenric
2007-01-16, 02:15 AM
Ferdar looks blearily at the fox

You look a lot like my brother. Did he bite you?

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 02:18 AM
Regiji waves to Ferdar.

"That's fine. People need sleep you know."

He then glances at the animal that was just carried in by a skeleton. He blinks.

It's still there. He tries blinking again. That doesn't help either.

[speak with animals]"Destro, would you mind explaining to me why you're a fox?"[/speak with animals]

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 02:22 AM
Fox Destro nods to Ferdar. {Vulpine}If your brother is Karl, then yes. Then it looks over. Hello Regiji. It has to do with werefoxes, happiness, and shouting very loudly.

Fenric
2007-01-16, 02:27 AM
Ferdar nods sleepily, then wanders off through the mirror

Thought so. That makes you Destro. Goodnight...

Rebonack
2007-01-16, 02:32 AM
Regiji tries to wrap his mind around the concept of how a temperate virus carrying fox genes could possibly do something to someone who's dead. Instead he decides that it's best not thinking about it.

"You know what? I'm going to pretend that your answer makes sense and file this whole situation under 'things I would rather not think about'."

Well, at least he was infected by getting bitten inste-

"Never speak of it again," Regiji states rather firmly, apparently to no one. He stands up, rubbing his temples.

"Bleh... I have some reports to fill out. I'll see you crazy people tomorrow. Or later today. Or whatever."

He ceases to be in Trog's.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-16, 02:36 AM
{vulpine} Goodnight everyone. Destro hums and sticks his head inside the glass of fireamber the skeleton just poured. He manages to drink more of it than gets spilled, somehow. Seeing as everyone is now gone, he and the skeleton pop out of existence once he's finished his drink.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 09:40 AM
The Shadow suddenly flickers back into existance, and completes its lunge only to find that its prey, along with almost everyone else, has vanished. It snarls and slashes its claws through one of the remaining NPCs, then flows across the tavern and intercepts another that is running to the door, stabbing him through the heart with a sword-like arm. The Shadow grins, then with a flurry of arms and claws slices through the rest of the unnamed NPCs in the tavern before exiting, leaving Cosmo to tell the tale.
((The total body count comes to... I'll say 8))

Silas
2007-01-16, 10:32 AM
Victor comes in, and notices the dead NPCs.

Damn...and I wanted to have some fun...

He sits at the bar.

[hr]
Later, he left.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 11:27 AM
There is a flickering of lights, and suddenly a man holding a certain metal staff fades into existance. Alchemy frowns, and suddenly recieves a mental prodding to go out into the streets.
Suspecting this to be something from the Nine, he follows the prodding.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-16, 11:53 AM
FusionWeapon finally stops petting the trout, and exits.

McBish
2007-01-16, 12:45 PM
The mutt wakes up with a start and looks around the tavern. He heads out into the streets/=.

Cathrindir
2007-01-16, 04:29 PM
Dareln slowly comes awake from his position at the bar. He groggily sits up on his stool and searches around on the floor with his cane. After finding it, he picks it up and shakily stands to his feet. He slowly makes his way out the door.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-16, 04:40 PM
Ilaissa walks in the bar...and finding it mostley empty, she pours her self a Merfolk Merlot and moves to drink it.

*ahem* Mistress?
Oh...yeah ok...go and ruin the moment.

The elf/dragon puts a handful of gold on the counter, having not bothered to look at the price.

Happy now Zira?
Always!
Great.

She procceds to drink the wine.

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 04:48 PM
Nightstar wanders into the bar, orders her Dragon's Fire Breath, pays and says to Ilaissa

"Hi, I'm Nightstar, are you new round her too ?"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:31 PM
Gwen walks in and sits at the bar, she looks around, Hmmm, who would make a good addition, as she orders a hot chocolate.

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 05:35 PM
Nightstar chugs her Dragon's fire breath and orders another one.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:36 PM
Gwen stirs the dark chocolate chips in and sips it as she looks around, watching everyone.

Silas
2007-01-16, 05:36 PM
Victor enters and heads for the bar. He notices Gwen and looks her over.

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 05:40 PM
Nightstar thinks "Isn't that the weather druid ? Nice black cloak but I thought she was more into green myself. And who's that that just wandered in ?"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:43 PM
Gwen ignores Victor and sips her hot chocolate.

Silas
2007-01-16, 05:45 PM
Victor looks at Gwen.

Who might you be?

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 05:46 PM
Nightstar looks in her handbag for something, finding it at the bottom and fiddling with it for a moment.

She downs her dragons fire breath and orders another.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:46 PM
I'm Gwen and you are?

Silas
2007-01-16, 05:48 PM
Victor. New here, looking for something...fun to do...if you know what I mean.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:51 PM
Gwen smiles, Did you want to become a judge?

Silas
2007-01-16, 05:52 PM
Judge, hm..? No...I was thinking a bit more...fun... He gives an evil grin.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:53 PM
Alena walks downstairs and sits at the bar.

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 05:54 PM
Nightstar orders a cigar as well, idly toying with it while keeping an ear and an eye on the rest of the patrons. Worried about someone calling her cute and therefore triggering another bar brawl, she sits there, nursing her drink.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:54 PM
Gwen gives him a look like he's crazy and asking the wrong person, I really have no idea what you mean by fun then. I'm a stay at home kind of girl and I don't appreciate the looks you've been giving me.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 05:55 PM
Alex comes downstairs and sits besides Alena

Silas
2007-01-16, 05:55 PM
Victor looks at Gwen as if she's the crazy one.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:58 PM
Alena extends one wing behind him as she reaches out with one hand.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 05:58 PM
Gwen goes back to her hot chocolate and considers the other patrons.

Silas
2007-01-16, 06:00 PM
Victor shakes his head. He gets up and leaves.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:00 PM
Alex smiles and takes Alena's hand "Would you like anything to drink?"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:02 PM
A glass of wine please and I think I'd like a plate of bamhacon as well, as she smiles over at him.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:04 PM
Alex nods and orders them from Cosmo, and another bamhacon and a lager for himself "Did you see how the weather was when we got up?"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:07 PM
Still cloudy, but no snow right now. I think I'd like to play my harp for a little while.

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 06:10 PM
Nightstar clips the end of her cigar and lights up. The cigar is good and she uses the smoke to conceal her perusal of Gwen. She wonders why the druid is sitting there staring at the bar patrons. She resolves to wait and see.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:10 PM
Alex nods and smiles "Sounds good"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:12 PM
Alena smiles and gently squeezes his hand.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:14 PM
Gwen finishes her hot chocolate and leaves the Tavern, Hm, I wonder if Nightstar would make a good addition?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:14 PM
Alex squeezes her hand back, and then chuckles to himself

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:16 PM
Alena looks over at him, Yes?

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 06:20 PM
Pertubed, Nightstar reaches back into her bag and puts the safety back on her pistols. From what she's heard of the druid, sitting there eying people like they're meat isn't normal behaviour at all. She draws deeply on the cigar and begins to think.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:20 PM
Alex shakes his head smiling "This is just...so unexpected and so wonderful...I sometimes don't believe it's happening. Then I look at you and I then realize it's real"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:23 PM
Alena smiles back and brings her wing up behind him, nudging his opposite shoulder as her eyes twinkle.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:26 PM
Alex jumps slightly and looks to his opposite side. He then turns back to look at Alena smiling faintly "You..." he kisses her

Timberwolf
2007-01-16, 06:30 PM
Nightstar finishes her cigar, stubs it and wanders into the street.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:31 PM
Yes, me as she kisses him back, Is dinner ever going to come?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:36 PM
Cosmo, right on cue, appears with the dinner and drinks. Alex pays him, and Cosmo goes grumbling off to the other end of the bar cleaning glasses "Always nice to have service with a smile..." he turns to Alena "Well it's here now."

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:37 PM
Alena lightly laughs, Yes, I agree as she starts to eat.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:40 PM
Alex smiles, he takes a sip of his drink and begins to eat

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:45 PM
She finishes and drags her stool over to an open space. She sets her glass of wine down by one leg and unbags her harp. She settles on the stool and arches her wings out as she starts to play a slow sweet song.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:49 PM
Alex turns in his seat, having just finished his meal, and looks at Alena, a smile slowly creeping across his face.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 06:51 PM
Elya comes into the tavern, leading Shea by the hand.

McBish
2007-01-16, 06:54 PM
Shea is wearing a smile as he takes a seat.

After a few moments Jared walks inside and moves to the other end of the room that Shea and Elya are at.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 06:55 PM
Elya gets two hot chocolates from Cosmo and brings them back over.

McBish
2007-01-16, 06:56 PM
Thanks. Shea takes his and starts to sip it.

Jared tries not to be noticed.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 06:57 PM
Alex notices Jared come in, but doesn't give any indication of seeing him. He keeps most of his attention on Alena, but is keeping a little bit on Jared and any actions he might take

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 06:57 PM
Elya smiles and drinks hers.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 06:59 PM
Alena leans her head against the soundboard, as she starts a more lively dance tune.

McBish
2007-01-16, 07:00 PM
That was fun. Shea warms his hands on his glass.

Jared doesn't make any move.

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 07:01 PM
You're lucky that you were having a snowball fight with me, and not Earin.
Elya smiles a little.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:02 PM
Alex smiles at Alena and taps his foot along to the beat of the music. He still keeps a little bit of attention on Jared, but not displaying it.

McBish
2007-01-16, 07:03 PM
Can he do the wind thing you did?

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 07:05 PM
No, but he'll just catch them. I still have no idea how you can catch a snowball...

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 07:05 PM
SASO comes out of a coma, and leaves the tavern.

McBish
2007-01-16, 07:08 PM
Shea thinks about this as he enjoys his hot chocolate.

Jared sits back still keeping a discret eye on Shea and Elya.

((Got to go. Feel free to take Shea back to the guild.))

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 07:15 PM
Elya eventually teleports Shea and herself back to the guild.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:19 PM
Alex relaxes a little bit and devotes his full attention on Alena

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:19 PM
She transitions into a fun song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elykHnWUTVw), weaving her bardic magic into the music.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:27 PM
Alex cups one of his hands and rests his chin in it, putting the elbow on the bar. He looks only in one direction.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:28 PM
Alena finishes that song and pauses for a sip of wine.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 07:34 PM
Tinderhall ports in and takes out his pipe, he looks at and seems to reconsider and then continues to order a packet of sigarets and a Chimera Chabernet.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:36 PM
Alex walks over to Alena, gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and pulls up a chair close to her.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:37 PM
Alena smiles in response to the kiss and starts a different type of song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z95BMCmvLA) as she enhances it with her bardic magic.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 07:40 PM
Tinderhall turns around and while lighting his cigarette says, Could you please atleast make a sound that doesn't hurt my ears, I have seen pure chaos and the deaths of millions, but compared to that noise you seem to call music, it's like seeing a butterfly fly in a garden of roses

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:42 PM
Alena falters for a moment, but continues to play.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:46 PM
Alex smiles at Alena, he looks over in Timberhall's direction and casts silence over him.

((caster level=God))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 07:47 PM
Tinderhall snorts, dispells the silence spell and starts muttering spells, namely a silence spell on Alena and a Ghost Sounds near to her playing this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8x5iCIzCD0)

AmberVael
2007-01-16, 07:49 PM
((*wonders when people will wise up and casts silence on points in space so that no one gets a save*))

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:50 PM
Alena dispels the magic around her and plays a different song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOlK3LdZcyE).

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 07:50 PM
((I'm guessing it's going to be dispelled and then I'll just cast it as a barrier between me and them, but Tinderhall is kinda and well, he likes a good barfight, heh, nostradamus is nothing compared to me))

Could you atleast try to play something with the slightest hint of beauty, instead of this crap?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:54 PM
Alex sighs and casts another silence on a point of space near Tinderhall that would include him in it's AoE.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 07:55 PM
Alena switches to a instrumental piece (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwsIGLadhGw).

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 07:57 PM
Tinderhall dispells the magic once more, but this time after hearing the music he only let's out a grumph and returns to his cigarette, only to find it has already burned up and lights another.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 07:59 PM
Alex rolls his eyes, wondering how people can dispell magic cast by a god so easily. He ignores Tinderhall, looks at Alena and smiles at her.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:00 PM
((Tinderhall's player points out Tinderhall has the tendency to kill gods and has so far been able to resist the smiting of their fellow deity's, which he refers as divine tickling))

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:03 PM
Alena stops and sips her wine for a moment. She smiles at Alex and plays one of her favorites (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M3w9911FR8).

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:06 PM
((Could you please actually play a song I dislike, this way it's easier to rp Tinderhall :P ))

Tinderhall crinches again and casts a silence spell as a barrier between him and the music.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:09 PM
Alex looks at Alena and grins slightly

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:12 PM
Alena smoothly transitions into the next song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_pwYi8d_k&mode=related&search=).

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:14 PM
Tinderhall turns around and leans against the bar, taking a sip from his wine while scanning the crowd.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:19 PM
Alex grins, he leans back and sips his drink while letting the music wash over him

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:21 PM
Tinderhall sees Alex enjoying himself and wonders if there isn't a law against bad taste like that.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:22 PM
Alena fades the previous song into Mist, another of her favorites.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:23 PM
((and here I was hoping for another link, guess I have to play my own music then :D ))

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:26 PM
((can't find one for Mist))

Mist starts to form in the corners of the Tavern.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:26 PM
Alex continues to ignore Tinderhall, enjoying the music that's being played by Alena

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:27 PM
Tinderhall finishes his wine and orders a whiskey, and make sure it's the best one in the house

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 08:28 PM
((Pardon, but is actual mist forming? You are playing a song that creates mist?))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:30 PM
Tinderhall starts to make a few handgestures to make the mist disappear but is stopped in the middle when he takes a sip from his whiskey, hmmm tasty

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:34 PM
Mist starts to flow across the floor, staying away from Tinderhall as it swirls and eddies across the floor. Alena repeats the song, adding in more layers of harmony.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:35 PM
Alex leans further back and hums along to the music

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:36 PM
Tinderhall sees the mist going around him and decides that it's good to atleast get some respect for once, even if it is from a horrible bard with wings.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 08:36 PM
Phoenix and Phoenixineohp appear in the bar. In a flash they look around and bring up their fire. Cursing in several languages Phoenix draws her cane. Phoenixineohp starts looking for patrons.
"What the hell is going on? How did it get here?"
"I don't bloody well know, must have tracked us..."

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:40 PM
Alena tucks her wings in tightly behind her as she continues to play. The mist covers the floor (except near Tinderhall).

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 08:43 PM
Phoenix's wings erupt from her back and fan out to their full span. Whisps of fire streak off of them as she starts to flap them gently to move the mist away. Her eyes narrow as she looks for the source.

Phoenixineohp seems to be turning green and is looking sick.
"It can't come into here! It just can't!"
"It went to the temple."
"But that was the powers! This..." she trails off, looking around.
"ALEX! What is going on?"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:44 PM
Alex half closes his eyes and runs one of his hands through the mists formed. He looks up at his name being called by Pxp, startled slightly "What's what going on?"

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:45 PM
Tinderhall looks at Phoenix and makes a mental note, "flaming wings are pretty badass, I should try that sometimes"

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:46 PM
Alena finally stops playing to stare impolitely at Phoenix's wings, having never seen such a thing before. The mist abruptly vanishes.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 08:49 PM
"THE MIST!" Phoenixineohp shouts as she frantically starts looking around.
"They're here." Phoenix coldy says as she drops her wings down, reducing their span. She quickly draws the blade out of her cane and gets ready.
Phoenixineohp's head whips around to Phoenix. "What?!?! No! That can't..." She gets cut off by the 4 dire werewolves that appear in each corner of the bar just before the mist vanishes. Her eyes go wide.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 08:52 PM
Tinderhall casts Wail of the Banshee, and channels it with a silence spell, making sure only the wolves hear it.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 08:53 PM
Alena looks around and wonders where the wolves came from as she quickly rebags her harp.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 08:53 PM
Alex raises an eyebrow at Alena before getting up, and he moves in front of her.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 08:57 PM
SASO enters the tavern, with a look of fear on his face.
Okay...I'm in...nothings happened to me yet...I might be fine this time...
He takes a seat, and notices Tinderhall at the tavern, even though he never saw him leave the station.
What the heck? How'd you get here...no lemme guess, it was magic, right?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 08:59 PM
Phoenix draws her blade and with a scream runs at the one near her corner. It meets her half way, it's claws trying to rip through her.

Phoenixineohp draws a pair of daggers from her belt and throws them at the wolf to her left. They land in it's body and sink in but the beast keeps running at her.

The other two wolves move with slick speed towards their targets, one attempting to rip through Alex, the other interested only in Tinderhall.

It seems like the wail didn't even bother them.
((Sorry :) ))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:00 PM
Yes with a lot of smoke and mirrors, what drink do you want?

Tinderhall makes a small flick with his wrist and 12 glowing blades appear in the air shooting to the wolf with incredible speed

((they're you wolfs, though I take it 12 magical blades should kill it ;) ))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 09:03 PM
Alex dodges out the way but, surprised by their speed, catches a glancing blow off his opponent. A sword appears in his hand, and he performs the discipline that was taught to him a couple of days ago by Krystal

Lord Magtok
Did you just...forget it. I must be delusional...
What red wines do they have?

phoenixineohp
(Silver? Cause any magic might not work.)
(Silver blade Alex? And I don't know what move that might be. Sorry.)

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:05 PM
Alena casts Killing Shadows at the dire wolf attacking Alex and Flicker on herself.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:07 PM
Oh they have a lot, my personal favorite is Chimera Chabernet, but you should try this whiskey...

((I meant more blades of pure unbriddled energy, but silver it is, let's not make this to complicated ;) ))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 09:08 PM
I'll have the Chimera Chabernet.

Guess its time to do what I'm paid for...

In a loud and authoritive voice: As an officer of the Gufipolice, I order you all to stop the fighting and come quietly.

darnin
2007-01-16, 09:09 PM
Darnin suddenly wakes up from his player-induced coma and suddenly decides to get out of the way.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:10 PM
As much as I would like to comply to the law, I don't think argueing with enraged wolves will do any good, unless offcourse you know of a good druid...

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:10 PM
Ekrath walks in, sees the fighting, and casts detect evil (In your next posts please state alignments. I'm a paladin)

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:12 PM
((lawfull evil, but in a cheery way!))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 09:13 PM
((SASO is LG. Magtok's nearly imperceptible ghostliness is LE))

Not the wolves, then. The...ah forget it. It was self-defense. Nothing wrong with that. Could've sworn there were intellignet wolves in here once...

phoenixineohp
((I don't know what the Killing shadows is or the Flicker. Sorry.))

The one attacking Phoenix rakes her with it's claws, and moves to bite down on her. Phoenix screams as the pain hits her but her fire spreads to the creature's fur, setting it ablaze. She grits her teeth as she swings the sword down towards it's head.

Phoenixineohp takes off just in time as her wolf runs right under her. She looks hard at it as the two daggers in it's body start to move. The animal pauses and howls as it starts clawing at the knives, trying to get them out.

Of the 12 blades, 10 hit the wolf. The energy and silver sizzle as they connect with it's body, passing through to the other side. The beast slows, but still attemps it's bite attack with all the energy it can manage.

The one near Alex is hit by his move, but ignors it, jumping to bite Alena's neck.

((The 4 creatures are all CE, the ladies TN))

darnin
((Darnin's chaotic good. Not evil in the least. Sort of.))

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:15 PM
Alena suddenly disappears and reappears across the Tavern from the wolf (flicker)

((not evil))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:15 PM
Annoyed by his inability to finish of the wolf with some style Tinderhall casts hold creature.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:16 PM
Ekrath shrugs and charges the wolves. He delivers a smite evil on the dire wolf closest to him then uses his ring of invisibility to sneak up behing another and delivers 4 attacks (Go high BAB!)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 09:19 PM
((Alex is CN))

Alex casts firestrike at the werewolf, putting a fair few points into psychic spell penetration, substituting holy energy into it. He then immediately after leaps up to tackle the werewolf.

((Requires: Psychic Reserve, Spell Penetration

For a cost of 2 points per level of the spell to be enhanced, the caster gains +1 on checks to overcome spell resistance. By inceasing the cost, the bonus is increased symmetrically. (Spend 4 points/level, get +2. Spend 6, get +3. And so on.) Up to a maximum of +10 to the check (which would cost 20 points per level of the spell being enhanced).))

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:23 PM
I've had enough!

Ekrath begins to pulse and his eyes glow green. He calls down divine fireballs on the wolves. (He's a multiclass Paladin Favored soul. Both lvl 20)

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 09:27 PM
Phoenix's blow begins to sever the neck of her wolf. The skin and tissue near the blade starts to sizzle and smoke as the blade glows bright silver. The fire covers the creature's entire body and it howls, clawing at the blade.

Phoenixineohp's wolf suddenly falls to the ground dead as the two daggers finish filleting it's spine. They fly up and back to her. She turns her attention to Phoenix's battle and the daggers fly off to implant themselves in the remains of the wolf's neck.

The hold creature doesn't work (as almost no magic will) and the wolf continues to charge, ripping at him with it's nails. It keeps running and goes to Alex, attempting to bite him.

The one previously attacking Alex falls to the ground after missing it's target. As it's massive weight hits, it howls and makes it's last attempts to attack by clawing at anything it can reach.

And yes, I bet it's on fire. (I don't know exactly what fire strike does, I'd like to. But in the mean time I have a feeling it works, and works well.)

Lord Magtok
After sneakily checking his drink for posions with a gadget hidden in his pocket that also teleports away any posion, SASO takes a drink.
What's with those green eyes? Some silly and useless magic gimmick?

darnin
Darnin gets to a corner and starts writing down notes in his notebook.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 09:30 PM
Alex smiles, he steps away from the downed wolf and repeats the trick last used on the one charging him, getting ready to roll out the way of it's bite if it reaches him

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:31 PM
Alena anxiously watches Alex, while staying away from anything burning.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:33 PM
Tinderhall now truely pissed shouts, I have slain gods destroyed worlds and harnessed the power of true arcane energy and a lowly creature like you dares to defy me! Tintelizing power forms around his hands and shoots towards the wolf fully swallowing it.

((I would suggest this takes care of it, it's just a dire wolf after all))

He then takes a few breaths and turns towards SASO, Sorry, I hate it when creatures decide not to be killed by me right away, anyway the eyes isn't really a gimmick, as one comes into touch with the arcane energy;s their body tends to change a bit, the eyes is the most visual one, mine change with my mood, they truely are mirrors to the soul, he smiles to SASO hoping he won't think to much about his sudden outburst, he hates it when he can't control his temper.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 09:37 PM
Phoenix's attack combined with Phoenixineohp's help ends the pain and attack of the beast in the corner. It's body falls to the floor and the fire begins to eat away at it, producing black smoke.

The girls step away, drawing back their weapons and turn to survey the scene.

The damage taken by the downed wolf finally finishes it off. With a howl it passes out and stops moving. A completely clawed chair near it topples over and catches on fire.

The last wolf that remains reaches his target, but his target's attack also reaches him. He goes down hard and doesn't move. The power from Tinderhall hits it. His smoking body slides across the floor and stops next to Alena.

((They looked like Dire Werewolves. Sometimes there is more behind the fur than what meets the eye. And magic, unless modified like Alex used, wasn't going to work.))

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:39 PM
Ekrath eyes change back to normal.

That's what happens after 20 levels of favored soul.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:39 PM
Alena stares at it, holding her wings carefully back.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-16, 09:41 PM
(Tony puts down his "Go Wolves" banner)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 09:41 PM
Alex smiles faintly he looks over at Alena "You ok?" then the pain of the claw he took earlier on hits him after the adrenaline rush has calmed down. He winces and finds a chair or table to lean on.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:42 PM
Alena flickers over to him and she sings a healing song for him.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 09:45 PM
"YOU! Bard girl! You MADE the mist! You BROUGHT them here!" Phoenix's eyes burn a deeper red as she screams at Alena. Her arm is out as she points to her. Her sword hangs in her right hand. Anyone near her can feel even more heat being given off by her fire.

Phoenixineohp quickly looks over to Alena before swifly moving next to the other wolf. She slides one of the daggers across it's neck and stands only when sure of it's status as being dead.

Alex Shipmaster
Alex sighs and stands up straight, stretching slightly as he does it. He turns to Alena and smiles "Thank you" he hears Phoenix's yells and steps in front of Alena (as much as possible that is)

darnin
Darnin puts his notebook away, both glad that the fight is over and dissapointed it's over so soon. He heads to the bar and orders a beer.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:46 PM
Ekrath grabs his shoulder in pain
Darn, I should be more careful.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:46 PM
Alena backs away from Phoenix, shaking her head no.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 09:53 PM
Ekrath draws his sword and points it at Pheonix

Lay down your blade or I'll cut you to ribbons

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 09:57 PM
Tinderhall pokes SASO, You know, this would be a proper time to do the whole police officer thing, but that's just me, not trying to do your job...

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 09:58 PM
"I should KILL you for doing that!" Phoenix keeps screaming, starting to raise her right hand.
Phoenixineohp stands and turns to Phoenix, a very worried look on her face.
"Uh, Hun. Townie? Police in the room?"
Phoenix turns, now yelling at Phoenixineohp
"Shock the police, they will get themselves and this town killed soon enough. That is if she doesn't do it first! Townie, BAH! If you loved the town you'd let me stop her!"

((Her blade was down. Now it's not, but it was.))

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 09:59 PM
Alena keeps backing up as she casts a spell, shifting herself to the Shadow Plane.

darnin
2007-01-16, 10:00 PM
Darnin hears all the shouting and grabs for his notebook hopefully.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 10:01 PM
Alex growls and attempts reach out and grip Phoenix's sword arm with one hand and push her back "Now if you want to try to attack Alena you're going to have to deal with me, and trust me, you really don't want to do that." Fire is dancing in his eyes as he says this

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 10:02 PM
Tinderhall watches it in a bit amusement, wondering if he should do anything, but decides against it.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:02 PM
(Down as in on the ground)
You can't handle me. You're not worth my time
With that Ekrath sheiths his blade, and glares at Pheonix, daring her to advance.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 10:06 PM
Phoenix's eyes shift and they start to burn a different shade of red. She lets him grab her arm and push her back, but her other hand comes up and she runs it through his hair and to the back of his head.
"Are you going to stop me? Are you going to punish me? Am I being bad?" She says, in a teasing sing song voice. "Want to burn me with your fire?"
She leans in and whisper in his ear, her eyes trained on Alena behind him.
"Go ahead. Your even hotter when your mad." A surge of heat goes out from her and Alex can feel it wrapping around him.

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 10:09 PM
Alena, on the shadow plane, watches Phoenix, not quite knowing what to do.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:12 PM
Ekrath attacks Pheonix but, not wanting to seriously hurt her, takes a -4 on his attack so he deals nonlethal damage

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 10:17 PM
(What and exactly how do you try to attack her? And you were on the other side of the room. And she is true neutral. And currently engaged, totally ignoring you....)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 10:18 PM
Alex clenches his fists as he can feel the heat from Phoenix and he wants to embrace her...then a thought crosses his mind and he concentrates solely on it "NO!" he pushes Phoenix away with all the strength he can muster

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:21 PM
(Just because he's a paladin doesn't mean he only attacks evil. Second, Favored Soul lvl 17 grants the ability to sprout and retract wings and grants a 60 ft fly speed. With my sword, taking a -4 penalty because he's doing non-lethal damage. You attacked a person for no good reason, so I'm stepping in, disregarding either of your alignments.)

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 10:24 PM
Phoenix grins and steps back, letting him go.
"Fine then." She sighs. "Go back to her and think of me tonight." She grins more and turns to the person trying to attack her back.

She stands, and looks at him coldy. "Don't even bother." She spits near his feet and vanishes.

Phoenixineohp stands there in stunned shock.

((You sheathed you sword, didn't mention wings or how you are attacking and she didn't do an attack. She just yelled. Then she raised the arm with her weapon, but kept yelling. Then she embraced someone making touch contact with her. Also attacking her back means getting through a strong fire from her wings and from her personal sheild. I do not see what warrents your attempted attack or it's logistics.))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 10:25 PM
SASO suddenly comes out of a player induced coma.
Crap, I missed everything, didn't I?

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 10:25 PM
Alena hesitantly steps back into the Material Plane and looks at Alex in confusion.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 10:26 PM
Alex glares in the spot that Phoenix disappeared in. He then walks over to the nearest chair and summons a lager, downing it in one gulp. He waves at Alena as she appears and gives a faint smile.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 10:26 PM
Ah come on, what does it take to get you people to fight, seriously, where is my entertainment? Yes you did, but it turned out they didn't fight, too bad...

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 10:28 PM
Alena keeps her wings tightly folded against her back and tries to decide what to do.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 10:29 PM
Well atleast that horrible music stopped...

wxdruid
2007-01-16, 10:30 PM
Alena turns and runs upstairs.

darnin
2007-01-16, 10:31 PM
Darnin sadly puts his notebook away.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:31 PM
((You sheathed you sword, didn't mention wings or how you are attacking and she didn't do an attack. She just yelled. Then she raised the arm with her weapon, but kept yelling. Then she embraced someone making touch contact with her. Also attacking her back means getting through a strong fire from her wings and from her personal sheild. I do not see what warrents your attempted attack or it's logistics.))
((I never said I didn't have wings. You should have read up on your favored soul knowledge. Second, this was more freelance battle then mechanics. You were preoccupied so I could have drawn my blade. Third, I'm interpreting your threat as a hostile action. And last, I never specified where my attack was coming from))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-16, 10:34 PM
Alex looks at Alena run away...and follows slowly, glaring at Pxp as he passes her.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 10:34 PM
((Lets switch this over to PMs.))

Phoenixineohp gives him a helpless and stunned look as he passes.
"I'm sorry. I... I..." She raises a hand to her head and wobbles slightly.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 10:35 PM
Hmmm, did I just make the angel girl cry, please tell me I did, I haven't been evil enough lately...

Tinderhall cracks a grin, quite amused by the current situation.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:35 PM
((Yeah Okay))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-16, 10:39 PM
Phoenixineohp glares at him and walks over to the sheath of Phoenix's sword. She picks it up and looks around at the bar. Some parts are still on fire, the bodies of the wolves are still lying around, but nothing else is there that belongs to her. She walks over to the bar, grabs a bottle of vodka and vanishes.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-16, 10:42 PM
Ekrath walks upstairs.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-16, 11:13 PM
Tinderhall finishes his drink, nods towards SASO and vanishes.