PDA

View Full Version : The Scumborn tribe

LuckyStrike
2013-12-03, 05:36 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/legendofthecryptids/images/4/4c/End_Boss_(Oneself)_Greedy_Goblin_King.png

The Scumborn's leader, simply known as 'Boss Sharptooth'

When it started the small tribal villages in the mountain range had very little to do with the great wars, so long ago. The hunter/gatherer tribes of orcs and goblins were at peace and had no inclination of changing their ways. This was before the rifts opened up, the fabric of magic tore through the landscapes they loved and forced them to fend off demons and spawns. They adapted, they had to. Losses were massive and many died, being ill prepared as they were.
The tribes grew closer, forming bastions of defense in the mountains. Until but one was left. A mix of orcs, goblins and trolls. Once hunters, now grizzled veterans of a war they did not ask for.
It were truly desperate times. When finally the wars ended, seemingly in an instant, all those that had mustered up the art of spell casting to defend their homes and families died with it. The great sacrifice.
To this day the tribe shamans are looked upon with awe and respect for that sacrifice.
Little was left of their old ways when the wars ended. Left confused and frustrated it did not take long before the infighting started. Anarchic animosity between their own kind. There was no game to be hunted and suddenly the mountain range was a dangerous deserted place.

This last bastion of hope had become a horrible breeding pit of distrust and frustration. Fractured and lawless. The strongest ruled, mean and ruthless. This remained for many years and the mountain tribes had become what they fought against.

From this tough, bloody society an orc was born. He had the same nature as his clan mates and the grit to survive childhood. He could feel the hatred gnaw on him daily, like hungry wolves in the back of his brain urging him to destroy. It almost consumed him whole, and while out on the prowl with a group of fellow warriors he could not take it any longer. He fell into a dark rage, darker than ever before and killed them all in their sleep. He wandered the mountains for days, starving himself and giving in to his hatred.
Delirious and lost. Crying out to dark forces and cursing gods he swore and screamed.
Then the voices started. Like bees, fast and sharp. They seemed to be arguing. It was enough to drive lesser beings insane. One voice called out to him, urging him to make contact. Instinctively Luuber followed the instructions. After performing an unholy ritual Chorion revealed himself. He showed Luuber what had happened to his kin during the great wars and his hatred became clear. He made a pact with Chorion and with a clear purpose he returned to the tribe.

They would pay. They would all pay.

Name: The Scumborn tribe
Ruler Title: Boss
Current Ruler: Luuber Sharptooth
Form of Government: Overlord
Dominant Species: Orcs, Goblins, Trolls.
National Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Starting Hex: 106,39
Claimed Hexes: 105,38; 107,38; 106,40; 106,38; 107,39; 104,38 (Ruin); 106,41 (Resource); 103,38 (Resource); 106,42; 104,39 (Resource); 105,39; 105,40
Official Religion: Superstition runs rampant in the tribe
Official Languages: Orcish; Goblin

Dank-heap: (106,39)
The epicentre of activity in these parts of the mountains.

Unfortunately for the 'lonely planet' type traveller hoping to stumble upon some kind of breathtaking mountain town with welcoming natives gently smiling while offering hospitality, the town of Dank-heap is exactly what the name implies.
It will truly take your breath away because the stench is beyond awful and the poor souls who venture there are usually grateful for having their throats slit which seems to be one of the best things the natives can offer in terms of hospitality.
Dank-heap is the place where Boss Sharptooth and his cronies rule their illustrious kingdom.

- Shrine
(Loyalty +1, Unrest -1)
- Barracks
(Unrest -1, Defense +2, Law +1)
- Garrison
(Loyalty +2, Stability +2, Unrest -2)
- Foundry
(Economy +1, Stability +1, Unrest +1, Productivity +1)
(+1 BP tax/month)
- Menagerie
(Economy +1, Loyalty +?, Fame +1)
- Military Acadamy
(Loyalty +2, Stability +1, Fame +1)
- Stable
(Economy +1, Loyalty +1)
- Mint
(Economy +3, Loyalty +3, Stability +1, Fame +1)
- Bank
(Economy +4)
- Smithy
(Economy +1, Stability +1)

The mines, pigfarms, pits and slums (105,38; 107,38; 106,40; 106,38; 107,39; 104,38; 106,41; 103,38; 106,42; 104,39; 105,39; 105,40)

If Dank-heap is a clogged up overflowing toilet of waste, this is the plumbing. Boss Sharptooth has done what none of the tribes leaders could do before him, he made it work. Somehow.

-Roads
(+3 economy, +1 stability)
- 20x Farms
(Consumption -40)
- 13x Mines
(Economy +13)
(+13 BP tax/month)

Kingdom Stats (No ruler adjustments as of yet.)

Kingdom:

-Economy: +44
(Extra BP tax/month: 17)

-Loyalty: +6

-Stability: +17

-Unrest: -3

Fame 3/Infamy 1

Treasury: 40 BP
Consumption: -36 BP

Settlement stats:
-Corruption: 0
-Crime: 0
-Law: +2
-Society: 0
-Defense: +2
-Lore: +1
-Productivity: +1

Edicts:

Holidays
-None
Promotion edicts
-None
Tax level
-Heavy

Rulers of the Scumborn:

Boss Sharptooth (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=726912) (And his Eidolon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=727977))
Player: LuckyStrike
-Ruler
-General
-

Boss Sharptooth is a sight to behold. He stands tall wearing a massive armor. The armor resembles a mutated form of a vulture. It seems as if a vulture crashed into his neck and they then melded together. Which incidentally is almost exactly what happened. But more on that later..

From the collar of his armor stick out two large bones that run beside his head and stick out like tusks. Its an eary combination of jet black armor and fleshy colored spots with white feathers sticking out haphazardly

Over his right shoulder pad appears a vultures head on a long thin birds neck coming out of his spinal area. On his back, two large fleshy wings with spots of feathers can be seen hanging and his knees are both firmly grasped by two demonic looking claws.
Terrible mean and deformed looking claws also cover the top of Luubers hands and they are his favorite way to inflict pain into others.
The whole unnerving suit of armor seems to bristle with life and awareness and the vultures head seems pretending to be asleep. Only when the Boss is extremely agitated or in full fledged combat the vulture will shriek with delight or look around anxiously.

During unpleasant discussions and sometimes even in battle, Boss Sharptooth will wear a fragment of a boars skull on his face. It covers his forehead, eyes and cheeks and makes the whole even more terrifying.

Ergon Hreshen (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=727871)
Player: Tiac

- Grand Diplomat
- Magister
-

Player: Rendel Nep

- Consort
- Marshall
-

Player: THEChanger

- High Priest
- Treasurer
- Warden

Player: Entaris

- Counsilor
- Royal enforcer
-

Player: Urist

- Spymaster
- Heir
-

Entaris
2013-12-09, 12:34 PM
Okay, nevermind the worg thing, having an army of scorpions is just too good to pass up.

Rendel Nep
2013-12-10, 06:15 AM
Looking at the Map (http://i.imgur.com/W3SnFdT.png) I notice there's a big pink blob next to us...Ruins. That means shiny trinkets and there power.

Anywhere here the start of the Blue Consort (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=728792).

Entaris
2013-12-10, 01:23 PM
Oohhh, that's ruins!

Well, I suggest our first order of business to be...wait for it...dam up the river! that'll screw those two small nations south of the ruins, since they probably are using it for transport and such, and make that marshland at the end prolly dry up, plus I'm sure I'll think of something to do with a river later. Can't really get attacked for it, since any enemy's gonna have to go through the ruins and acrossthe desert to get to the mountains (unless they come through the mountains, which brings me to my next suggestion.

2) conscript addtional 'workers' for mining. Slaves, yeah, but maybe we can find a dreugar or Svirfneblin kicking around these rocks so we can carve us up a right proper fortress in there and extend our reach into the underground.

3) Teamwork Feats! Orcs need the Team Rage feats, mounted raiders need Combined Charge and the like, etc. We're gonna be smaller and less pumped full of magicks and mecha than the others, so I suggest squads and raiding tactics to establish a foothold in the desert between the arms ofthe range.

4) If you have access to it, I suggest we take things from Sandstorm. Personally, I"m gonna get my Cohort Desert Druid 10/Walker in the Waste 10, or maybe Ashworm Dragoon.

Also, Rend, if your bard so much as catches a cold, he's gonna die.

Rendel Nep
2013-12-10, 02:41 PM
Well, I'm guessing they're ruins, I mean we're living in the apocalyptic remains of a Tippyverse, so its a reasonable assumption I think.

Also, Rend, if your bard so much as catches a cold, he's gonna die.

Yeah I might have forgot to include the fort save...

Entaris
2013-12-10, 02:51 PM
Well, if not, then they, too, can get upset that the water stopped and get in line.

I'm all for glass cannonry, but thats a bit rediculous.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-10, 03:22 PM
I notice there's a big pink blob next to us

Yep, can't wait to find out what they are.. hope they taste good. I believe the black triangles are ruins but I can't say for sure.

Anywhere here the start of the Blue Consort.

Awesome, I was eyeing the bard class for ruling myself but went another way. Glad to have one on the team. :smallsmile:

Oohhh, that's ruins!

Well, I suggest our first order of business to be...wait for it...dam up the river! that'll screw those two small nations south of the ruins, since they probably are using it for transport and such, and make that marshland at the end prolly dry up, plus I'm sure I'll think of something to do with a river later. Can't really get attacked for it, since any enemy's gonna have to go through the ruins and acrossthe desert to get to the mountains (unless they come through the mountains, which brings me to my next suggestion.

2) conscript addtional 'workers' for mining. Slaves, yeah, but maybe we can find a dreugar or Svirfneblin kicking around these rocks so we can carve us up a right proper fortress in there and extend our reach into the underground.

3) Teamwork Feats! Orcs need the Team Rage feats, mounted raiders need Combined Charge and the like, etc. We're gonna be smaller and less pumped full of magicks and mecha than the others, so I suggest squads and raiding tactics to establish a foothold in the desert between the arms ofthe range.

4) If you have access to it, I suggest we take things from Sandstorm. Personally, I"m gonna get my Cohort Desert Druid 10/Walker in the Waste 10, or maybe Ashworm Dragoon.

Haha damming up the river would definitely screw some people out there. I like it. Poisoning it might also be a savage way to do it.. :smallamused: So many options..
The cavern exploration and building is quite expensive, but we might do well to prepare for an underground attack sooner or later.
3) Aye, smaller and more units is what I was thinking also, moving left and right through the arms of the mountains sort of surrounding the pink thing and striking from the hills perhaps? Unless the pink thing is more orks and goblins, that would be pretty.
4) Is that 3.5? I think RFLS is limiting the 3.5 stuff so best not mess with it too much. If its pathfinder though the whole desert cohort might not be a bad idea.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-10, 03:24 PM
A dam would create a lake we might use to flood the caverns below us..? I don't need dwarves or drow trying to enter through my plumbing.

Entaris
2013-12-10, 03:34 PM
A dam would create a lake we might use to flood the caverns below us..? I don't need dwarves or drow trying to enter through my plumbing.

Told you we'd come up with a use for it :P Hell, we COULD toss a disease in there, wait a bit, THEN dam it up so they're sick AND without a good source of fresh water :smallwink:

I'm tryin to decide if my cohort should be Walker or Dragoon. Either would be pretty bitchin' at lvl 10

Entaris
2013-12-10, 04:36 PM
We need an alchemist built for firebombs.

Also, did you calculate the extra Econ and BP for the Foundry being connected to the Mines?

TiaC
2013-12-10, 07:48 PM
Tax is a really horrible tradeoff, the other two edicts seem far better to me.

If anyone wants more flexibility, I can Psyref without any penalties.

Entaris
2013-12-10, 10:15 PM
Hey, Mr Bardman!!

Take a look (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/lyre-of-building)

Rendel Nep
2013-12-11, 01:11 AM
Hey, Mr Bardman!!

Take a look (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/lyre-of-building)

Oh gawd yes. I had fun with that in 3.5.

Entaris
2013-12-11, 02:23 AM
I think we need one. And a Cauldron of Runeslave, but that's an artifact. Imagine Troll runeslaves XD

Entaris
2013-12-11, 05:27 AM
Simply because I need a place to put this.

Scorps

Companions: Monstrous Scorpions, Lv 12 (x3) Archetype: Totem Guide

Huge Monstrous Scorpion "Nzitrak"

Hit Dice: 10d8 + 72
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40ft
AC: 26 ( +5 Armor, +1 Dex, +10 Natural Armor)
Base Attack/ Grapple: +7/ +19
Attack: Claw +19 (2d6 plus grab)
Full Attack: 2 Claws Melee +19 (2d6 plus grab) and Sting +17 (2d6 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 15ft/10ft
Special Attacks: poison (frequency 1 round [6], effect 1d2 Str damage, cure 1 save, Con-based DC);
Special Qualities Darkvision, tremorsense 60 ft., Reach 10ft, CMD trip +12.
Saves: Fort: +13; Ref: +8; Will: +3
Ability Scores Str 34, Dex 12, Con 22, Int 1, Wis 10, Cha 2
Skills: Climb 3, Intimidate 3, Perception 2, Survival 2
Feats: Snatch, MultiAttack, Improved Natural Attack, Armor Proficiency (Med), Intimidating Prowess, Eldritch Claws, Spiritual Guidance, Beast Speech

Large Monstrous Scorpions "Kilnitix" & "Krakonik"

Size Large (x2)
Hit Dice: 10d8 + 36
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40ft
AC: 22 (+1 Dex,+11 Natural Armor)
Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+15
Attack 2 claws (1d6 plus grab) and sting (1d6 plus poison)
Ability Scores Str 26, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 1, Wis 10, Cha 2
Special Attacks poison ( frequency 1 round [6], effect 1d2 Str damage, cure 1 save, Con-based DC);
Special Qualities Darkvision, tremorsense 60 ft., CMD trip +12.
Skills: Climb 3, Intimidate 3, Perception 2, Survival 2
Feats: Improved OverRun, Improved Natural Attack, Charge Through, Power Attack, Improved Initiative, Eldritch Claws, Spiritual Guidance, Beast Speech

Also, I've still got 51K gp, so if anyone would like an item they couldn't quite afford before?

LuckyStrike
2013-12-11, 09:29 AM
We need an alchemist built for firebombs.

Also, did you calculate the extra Econ and BP for the Foundry being connected to the Mines?

Yep, a foundry is linked to just one mine though.

Tax is a really horrible tradeoff, the other two edicts seem far better to me.

I know right? But I figure as long as our loyalty and stability stay above board we might as well squeeze all the coins we can out of our subjects.

Hey, Mr Bardman!!

Take a look
Oh gawd yes. I had fun with that in 3.5.

Ill convert some BP into gold and get you one if you like, the added bonus of cheaper buildings will pay it back soon enough I imagine.

Entaris
2013-12-11, 09:08 PM
Au contraire, it says connected VIA ROAD OR RIVER! The river comes out of the mountains, so feasibly all the mines are connected via river ;P

THEChanger
2013-12-11, 10:13 PM
Au contraire, it says connected VIA ROAD OR RIVER! The river comes out of the mountains, so feasibly all the mines are connected via river ;P

Addressed on Page 11:

Foundry - not quite. It's a doubling of the effectiveness of 1 mine.
Taxation - I'll take a look at it.
Magic items - ditto the above.
Multiple buildings - I think this is a case where common sense should kick in. If a player starts abusing things, I'll wave the rod of DM Fiat.

Sadly, we are not going with the most abusive interpretation. :smallbiggrin:

On a side note, I forgot how difficult spells on a Gestalt double-full-caster are...

TiaC
2013-12-11, 10:29 PM
The mint seems like a good building for its price.

Also, Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=727871). This is my default configuration, I can PsyRef in Item Creation or rapid travel as needed. Backstory, cohort and followers to come. I also still have a bunch of gold.

Entaris
2013-12-12, 07:33 AM
But all it does is print money...

LuckyStrike
2013-12-12, 04:28 PM
Also, I've still got 51K gp, so if anyone would like an item they couldn't quite afford before?

But all it does is print money...

:smallamused:right... :smalltongue:

Also, Sheet. This is my default configuration, I can PsyRef in Item Creation or rapid travel as needed. Backstory, cohort and followers to come. I also still have a bunch of gold.

Sweet! I added everybody in the OP and ill update all your info in there when you finish up.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-12, 04:35 PM
I also assigned ruler positions as best I could through what you all said you'd like to have, but of course feel free to swap amongst yourselves or with me for that matter until everyone is happy.

TiaC
2013-12-12, 05:55 PM
So we have no Heir or Marshal (I assume we aren't using the optional rules that allow a viceroy). I don't have the stats for Marshal but can take any Cha or str based position. Ergon is an old face around the kingdom, having advised past war-chiefs. He sees himself as more civilized then the others.

Entaris
2013-12-13, 05:53 AM
Everyone have Skype? We could use that for quick short-term decision making and discussions so we don';t forget what we were talking about by the time the other person replies

Urist
2013-12-13, 09:57 AM
I know I've been absent for a few days, finals have been kicking me in the behind. Is their still room, perhaps, for me? Character can be posted by tomorrow; just got home from university.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-13, 10:15 AM
Hi Urist, sure thing! Six person maximum in a kingdom so you round us off nicely. I feel very lucky to be starting with a full player base, we should be able to do some damage :smallcool:

So yeah, check in at the main thread and join the fun. Also if you don't mind we can shuffle the 'heir' (cha/int or wis) and 'marshall' (dex or wis) roles your way. That way we have every role covered apart from Viceroy, but that one will only come into action when we have our second settlement, or occupy someone else's. :smallamused:

Ill see if I can download Skype. Is that a chat program?

Urist
2013-12-13, 11:48 AM
Hi Urist, sure thing! Six person maximum in a kingdom so you round us off nicely. I feel very lucky to be starting with a full player base, we should be able to do some damage :smallcool:

So yeah, check in at the main thread and join the fun. Also if you don't mind we can shuffle the 'heir' (cha/int or wis) and 'marshall' (dex or wis) roles your way. That way we have every role covered apart from Viceroy, but that one will only come into action when we have our second settlement, or occupy someone else's. :smallamused:

Ill see if I can download Skype. Is that a chat program?

Already was in the main thread, that's the thing. Put down for spymaster, which makes sense for a Thrallherd, which is what I was building... Int based roles would be best, with Charisma secondary. Although I could also build a Thrall to cover holes.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-13, 12:04 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, Rendel would you mind swapping Spymaster for Marshall?

Once everybody has their sheets ready, and we have all the character around the dinner table we can get a better sense of who will and wants to do what I think.
Ide rather see everybody build the character they like than trying to max out on the kingdom bonuses.

Urist
2013-12-13, 12:27 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, Rendel would you mind swapping Spymaster for Marshall?

Once everybody has their sheets ready, and we have all the character around the dinner table we can get a better sense of who will and wants to do what I think.
Ide rather see everybody build the character they like than trying to max out on the kingdom bonuses.

Sounds good :smallsmile:

LuckyStrike
2013-12-13, 02:42 PM
Rolling on BP refund for the ruin in 104,38

[roll0]

(Every bit helps I suppose :smallsmile:)

Rendel Nep
2013-12-13, 04:55 PM
Seems fine to me, the current build is capable of marshalling much frothing rage and anguish.

Entaris
2013-12-13, 05:40 PM
lol, great, we've got a boar (hopefully dire boar) raiding party, a Scorp Raiders contingent and a Thrallherd to pick up anyone who isn't dead and bring them back as...extra help ;P

Also, did we just roll 3 resources? XD

wait, if we build Canals, would that work for connecting your mines to the foundry?

LuckyStrike
2013-12-14, 06:15 AM
Yeah, its about that time to start thinking armies. Anybody got any ideas, wishes, preferences?

Also, did we just roll 3 resources? XD

wait, if we build Canals, would that work for connecting your mines to the foundry?

Yup nifty little boost there to the economy. :smallamused:

Afraid not on the foundry, Its a houserule RFLS implemented restricting 1 foundry to 1 mine. We would be better off getting more hexes, and building mines and farms in them I guess.

LuckyStrike
2013-12-14, 06:21 AM
Also what the ..?

Are we sharing our mountain with someone? :smallconfused:

Dwarves no less!!

Entaris
2013-12-14, 06:48 AM
you already know what I want. Raiders. Skirmish and ambush fighters. trolls throwin dirty great rocks. the good **** :P

WHA?!?! Oh **** that!! CAKE or Death!? Either they treat with us, or we make them treats! Ready the river for diversion!!

Oh yeah, whicvh reminds me: Wall needs to be built and put in a Gate in the river, so we can stop/start it whenever we want, and extort the people down the way.

Entaris
2013-12-14, 12:40 PM
Oh yes, and Here is my Cohort to take care of a few of our problems....do we want a Dry Lich or an Ashworm Dragoon? I'm thinking Walker in the Wastes, because Sand Golems can move hella quick to defend the deserts

I wanna make this guy a Troll, what do I use for stats?

Urist
2013-12-14, 01:23 PM
In terms of army, if we have the resources, might be cool to start trying to build/use muskets and other primitive firearms. Helps Goblins overcome their physical weakness, and they tend to be good at ranged combat anyway...

Also, the image of a line of Goblin musketmen parting for a rampaging horde of Ogre and Troll berserkers, and then firing into the melee they create knowing they'll hit SOMETHING is way too fun. :smallbiggrin:

Entaris
2013-12-14, 01:44 PM
I also just bought three Fang Golems...just cuz i have no other use for 45K

TiaC
2013-12-15, 08:45 PM
Everyone should be aware that the game is using the leadership skills variant. So, consider putting at least 10 ranks into the relevant skills.

Entaris
2013-12-16, 01:06 AM
the what? what s this varint?

TiaC
2013-12-16, 01:40 AM
Here it is. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/kingdom-building#TOC-Leadership-Role-Skills) Your leadership modifier for each position increases with ranks in the associated skill. For you that means Knowledge (religion), Profession (merchant), and Knowledge (engineering).

Entaris
2013-12-16, 08:19 AM
Cohort (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=734931) there ya go

LuckyStrike
2013-12-20, 06:16 AM
Alright you Scumborn Select few. You dirty five..

I trust you've all seen the official OOC thread thats been posted:

Ooc nation thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320730)

And we have been given a IC thread for our dastardly deeds:
RFLS asked us to REFRAIN from posting until given the green light.

IC Scumborn. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320718)

Also we are free to fluff a unit of archers as if they were musketeers, which is pretty awesome. And ill catch up on everything kingdom related soon enough.
The JULSEMESTER (Xmas vacation) started! Awesome. With relatives flying in, and trips and drinks and bonfires not far away Ive got much to do so posting will be a bit more sporadic The coming two weeks I think.
Just wanted to wish you all a great couple of holidays, finish up the characters when you have time.. absolutely no rush there.

Let the good times roll :smallcool:

THEChanger
2013-12-21, 04:25 AM
Mechanics for Anagaron Spirittalker (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=727596) are done. Going to put up the backstory sometime in the near future. Holidays, busy, apologies, etc.

Entaris
2013-12-21, 08:35 AM
Don't you mean, Let the Good Times Troll?

Rendel Nep
2014-01-05, 02:42 AM
Ugggh, I need help picking my powers and spells. Theres quite a few to choose from and I'm trying to avoid healing spells.

Edit: Also for my Crytic side, I'm debating to either pick the Brutal Disruptor (Gets to stab things with the Disrupt pattern ability.) or the Grammaton which basically a Cryptic with gunslinger mechanics.

Entaris
2014-01-05, 07:33 AM
Ugggh, I need help picking my powers and spells. Theres quite a few to choose from and I'm trying to avoid healing spells.

Edit: Also for my Crytic side, I'm debating to either pick the Brutal Disruptor (Gets to stab things with the Disrupt pattern ability.) or the Grammaton which basically a Cryptic with gunslinger mechanics.

I'm no Bard, but here's my suggestions:

Ghost Sound
Figment sounds. CRB
Haunted Fey Aspect
You surround yourself with disturbing illusions.
Prestidigitation
Performs minor tricks.
Unwitting Ally
Subject is considered ally for 1 round.
Sift
See area as though examining it.

1_____

Adoration
You gain a bonus on Diplomacy checks and performance combat checks.
Call Weapon (Maybe)
Telekinetically summon a weapon from an ally's possession.
Charm Person
Makes one person your friend.
Disguise Self
Changes your appearance.
Forced Quiet
Target cannot make loud noises.
Lock Gaze
Compels the target to look only at you for the duration of the spell.
Undetectable Alignment
Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
Vocal Alteration
Disguise target's voice.

2______
Boiling Blood
Targets take fire damage; orcs get +2 Strength.
Ancestral Communion
You contact your ancestors to bolster your own knowledge.
Darkness
20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
Enthrall
Captivates all within 100 ft. + 10 ft./level.
Glitterdust
Blinds creatures, outlines invisible creatures.
Misdirection
Misleads divinations for one creature or object.
Pyrotechnics
Turns fire into blinding light or choking smoke.
Silence
Negates sound in 20-ft. radius.
Whispering Wind
Sends a short message 1 mile/level.

3_____
Aura of the Unremarkable
An invisible sphere of magic surrounds you, clouding the minds of creatures in the area so they regard even the strangest actions as innocuous.
Deep Slumber
Puts 10 HD of creatures to sleep.
False Alibi M As modify memory, except you can modify the target's memory only in a specific way.
Invisibility Sphere
Makes everyone within 10 feet invisible.
Seek Thoughts
Detects thinking creatures’ thoughts.
Vision of Hell
Illusory hellscape makes creatures shaken.
Slow
One subject/level takes only one action/round, –1 to AC, Reflex saves, and attack rolls.

4_____
Daze, Mass
As daze, but affecting multiple creatures.
Modify Memory
Changes 5 minutes of subject's memories.
Rainbow Pattern
Lights fascinate 24 HD of creatures.
Utter Contempt
Target's attitude worsens by two categories.
Shout
Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.

And now that I look at them, Bards would make GREAT spies/assassins.