PDA

View Full Version : Scared... Again

Thunderfist12
2013-12-03, 05:36 PM
So I was sitting on my a** on the bus to school when I heard a gunshot and saw these kids running from this wooded street. And I heard another shot right after that and this garbage truck lit on fire. ON FIRE!

Why has there been so much sh** going on like that recently?

TheWombatOfDoom
2013-12-05, 01:18 PM
:smalleek: That is scary...do you know what happened?

What else has been going on?

My PM box is open if you'd ever like to chat.

Tylorious
2013-12-05, 01:53 PM
So I was sitting on my a** on the bus to school when I heard a gunshot and saw these kids running from this wooded street. And I heard another shot right after that and this garbage truck lit on fire. ON FIRE!

Why has there been so much sh** going on like that recently?

Do you know it was a gunshot you heard? I can think of quite a few possibilities that could cause a truck to catch on fire, only one of which involves guns.

1. someone shot the gas tank with a gun
2. garbage truck used compacter and something was in it that was highly combustible
3. you actually heard the truck backfire twice and the engine caught on fire
4. 2 small flaming pieces of space junk landed on the truck

I hope this helped.

TheWombatOfDoom
2013-12-05, 01:55 PM
Do you know it was a gunshot you heard? I can think of quite a few possibilities that could cause a truck to catch on fire, only one of which involves guns.

2. garbage truck used compacter and something was in it that was highly combustible
3. you actually heard the truck backfire twice and the engine caught on fire
4. 2 small flaming pieces of space junk landed on the truck

I hope this helped.

Could have been fireworks as well, imo.

Togath
2013-12-05, 02:02 PM

It's actually near impossible to set something on fire via it's gas tank, even with tracer rounds.

Thunderfist12
2013-12-05, 03:08 PM
What else has been going on?

About a month ago there was an attempted school shooting, as I've mentioned before.

Plus quite a bit more.

Spore
2013-12-05, 05:17 PM
Inform yourself. Ignorance is bliss but in this case: Knowledge is safety.

Grinner
2013-12-05, 05:26 PM
Which part was on fire? That information would go a long way towards diagnosing the cause.

Thunderfist12
2013-12-07, 08:43 PM
No idea: everyone else was staring, I was busy trying NOT to be visible from the outside.